Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,006 members, 7,838,525 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Peter Obi Reacts To Poor UTME Scores - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Reacts To Poor UTME Scores (14428 Views)

Peter Obi Reacts After Young Man Carved A Photo Of His Face On His Head (Video) / Peter Obi Reacts To Owo Bandit Attack / Peter Obi Reacts To Pandora Papers Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Poor UTME Scores by ZIAZI(m): 12:29pm On May 10
While Peter Obi's opinion is part of the problem, I would want to state that the culture of reading is dying so fast. Children of today no dey read book!

I often tell the younger ones that social media is an illusion; it is not real. They should leave trends on TikTok and study.

My mum many years ago said to me "The only juju to pass your exams is constant reading."
Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Poor UTME Scores by Electorate: 1:18pm On May 10
Slytiger:
Mr reactor.
According to Reno Omokri:

Who is Reno Omokri? Is he your father?

Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Poor UTME Scores by Ubanz: 1:44pm On May 10
Tomorrow now they say they're copying Obi's concepts.
Don't just copy his concepts, swallow your pride and ask him to teach you the formula.
Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Poor UTME Scores by zoomzoom(m): 3:01pm On May 10
[quote author=emkz post=129869626]Breaking News

Peter Obi reacts...

For those wondering why I say "Peter Obi reacts", it is a pointer that Peter Obi is too predictable. He reacts to everything like a chemical.

I like how Peter Obi signs off A new Nigeria is POssible -PO.

Is Peter Obi's middle name not "Onwubuasi"? Why doesn't he include it in his sign off?

I say to you REALLY?!!.
How does his middle name have anything to do with the crux of the poor academic standard that is the crux of his "REACTION"?.

MAKE UNA DEY MAKE SENSE NAH?!!!.
Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Poor UTME Scores by saysoo: 3:58pm On May 10
emkz:
The Labour Party presidential candidate in the 2023 election took to Twitter to lament the poor performance of candidates in UTME.

Source: Peter Obi
This years JAMB is actually better that the previous years.
Guess he did not see that.
Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Poor UTME Scores by richie240: 4:23pm On May 10
nairalanda1:

Reactor or not, the man has highlited serious problems that need adressing.

But when governors try to adress such problems, you Nigerians protest. El rufai of kaduna came in with a mandate to improve Kaduna's education sector. He started by trying to remove deadwood teachers and replacing them with good teachers. Nigerians in Kaduna and nationwide joined the local NUT to stop the move.

And today, Kaduna continues to have poor education outcomes...because we were far more interested in keeping bad teachers in a job instead of bringing in good teachers.

As for funding...the same Kaduna is supposed to spend 120 billion on education...when that money is shared among the schools and the big state university , it ends up being tiny chicken feed. Yet when things like fighting corruption, improving tax intake, removing subsides on power to ensure that there is enough electricity to attract money and investments, and tax revenue to improve the budget...we go protest, so we rely on oyel money which cannot feed one state, talkless of 36 of them.

Obi you are calling reactor at least tried to improve schools by handing them back to misisonaries...but for some of you , he is basically doing nothing.

Anyway, we can always shout agbado and obident, and blame Hausas , Ibos and Yorubas ...forgetting that nothing has changed in decades.

Small nyansh sef dey shake.
Coming from sm1 who couldn't even build one small nursery school in 8 years as anambala stste governor.

Does he think we are talking about beer factory here??
cool

Ubanz:
Tomorrow now they say they're copying Obi's concepts.
Don't just copy his concepts, swallow your pride and ask him to teach you the formula.
The formular he used in anambala state, okwea??
grin

Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Poor UTME Scores by nairalanda1(m): 4:27pm On May 10
richie240:

Small nyansh sef dey shake.
Coming from sm1 who couldn't even build one small nursery school in 8 years as anambala stste governor.

Does he think we are talking about beer factory here??
cool

The formular he used in anambala state, okwea??
grin

Okay, enjoy your government.
Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Poor UTME Scores by blabulu2000: 4:29pm On May 10
Obi Peter , the reactor

Lemme post this comment ....so that Obi Bitter will go to his X account to react to it

"I just poopoo on my bed....."
Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Poor UTME Scores by richie240: 4:37pm On May 10
ElSudani:

True, he spent 8 years in office without building a single school.
For the Obidients up is down and down is up.
Apart from terrorusts, 'obidients' are one of the most dangerous groups in the whole world.
They will support/go against a policy/action depending on who the perpetrator is.

Imagine peter obi in tinubu's shoes, they will NEVER antagonize any of his policies. I came to realize them during GEJ's rule. And since then, i pray not to have an 'obidient' close to the seat of power.
cool
Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Poor UTME Scores by Order4adwriter(m): 4:53pm On May 10
Woah...!!!!😁😁😁

SeeWahala:

Sounds like the exact words someone's father said when he walked into the delivery room to look at the new born baby his wife delivered wink

Guess who was the father and who was the baby cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Is Electricity Supply After Final Take Over / PDP Calls For Patriotism….urges Respect For President Buhari / Osinbajo Launches End Child Marriage In Nigeria Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.