Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,125 members, 7,860,057 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:21 AM

Firm Presents Laptop to Overall Best Student in 2023 NECO Exam, Ifebube Benson - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Firm Presents Laptop to Overall Best Student in 2023 NECO Exam, Ifebube Benson (42482 Views)

Maryam Kikelomo Adegbite Becomes UNIOSUN Overall Best Student With 4.91 GPA / Chigozie Ekenze, IMSU Best Student Gets N13.7M Scholarship From Rochas Okorocha / Mary Folafoluwa Oginni, Best Student In WAEC Who Left Nigeria Due To ASUU Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Firm Presents Laptop to Overall Best Student in 2023 NECO Exam, Ifebube Benson by MySolace: 10:54am On May 10
Psoul:

Concentrate on your studies and become a better person to yourself and family.

Everywhere in the world, those in entertainment industries and sports earn higher than people that perform well in education. In those entertainment and sports competitions, many rich organizations sponsor then and use it as kind of advertisement. They generate revenue from that and can afford to pay huge sum to the competitors. It's not like that in education.

Stop comparing gift given to a student that perform well to what someone in entertainment industry got. It's a very wrong comparison. Your air in school is to graduate with good grade and not on gift to be given. You're not in competition.
U spoke well, d money paid to lets say BBnaija participant is part of d money generate 4rm d show.

But at ur ending part, i think inducement is part of d ways to improve productivity. Even wen winning gift is not d reason for going to school, it encourages students to do better.
Re: Firm Presents Laptop to Overall Best Student in 2023 NECO Exam, Ifebube Benson by edungene7: 11:43am On May 10
Am always attracted to beauty with brain OP send me her address I need to make some enquiries

1 Like

Re: Firm Presents Laptop to Overall Best Student in 2023 NECO Exam, Ifebube Benson by ufotunang: 11:57am On May 10
But bbnaija girls get millions of naira for showing their boobs and big backyard in TV and get endorsement and award from their state governors.. nawaoooo 🙄
Re: Firm Presents Laptop to Overall Best Student in 2023 NECO Exam, Ifebube Benson by iLoveYouToo(m): 11:57am On May 10
Great choice of gift. Kids aren't interested in education anymore, I hope these ones remain focused.
Re: Firm Presents Laptop to Overall Best Student in 2023 NECO Exam, Ifebube Benson by Kemetals: 12:26pm On May 10
Igbo amaka!
Re: Firm Presents Laptop to Overall Best Student in 2023 NECO Exam, Ifebube Benson by ablejesus26(m): 12:47pm On May 10
Kemetals:
Igbo amaka!

Igbo bu Ndi Chukwu kere Eligwe na Uwa goziri agozi.

1 Like

Re: Firm Presents Laptop to Overall Best Student in 2023 NECO Exam, Ifebube Benson by wiseoneking: 1:19pm On May 10
Judolisco:
Where's the result?
where is the cow?

1 Like

Re: Firm Presents Laptop to Overall Best Student in 2023 NECO Exam, Ifebube Benson by Ganjafama(m): 1:21pm On May 10
AnambraPeople:
Firm Presents Laptop to Overall Best Student in 2023 NECO Exam, Ifebube Benson

Fadaella Foods Ltd, the manufacturer of a leading biscuit brand, has presented a brand new laptop to Miss Ifebube Benson, the overall best-performing student in the 2023 NECO examination in Nigeria.

Recently, the company had recognized and celebrated the achievements of six exceptionally talented young Nigerians during the 2024 International Day for Achievers, including Ifebube Benson, who is now a medical student at the University of Abuja.

It was during this celebration that Miss Ifebube Benson expressed her need for a laptop to aid her studies in the field of medicine. Fadaella Foods Ltd graciously fulfilled her request.

According to the Managing Director of the Searite Group, the parent company of the Fadaella Foods Ltd, Mr. Peter Nwachukwu Igboaka, the brand is committed to recognizing and supporting young Nigerians in their pursuit of success.

He emphasized that Fadaella brands , which have emerged through resilience and determination, aim to bring out the best in the country's younger population and support them to reach greater heights.

Speaking further, he highlighted the brand's support for not only Nigerians but also Africans in various fields such as sports and education. "By investing in the potential of young individuals, Fadaella Foods Ltd hopes to contribute to their personal growth and help them achieve their goals in life," Igboaka said.

In her speech, the recipient, Miss Ifebube Benson, said, "I am honored to be celebrated as one of the exceptional young Nigerians by a leading brand, Fadaella Foods Ltd, on the International Achievers Day. In addition to celebrating us, the brand has gone a step further to bless me with an HP laptop. This has brought me immense joy. I am now a medical student, and I will continue to speak highly of Fadaella brands and hope that one day, I will become the face of the brand."

Expressing appreciation to the company on behalf of the Benson's family, Mrs. Benson, the recipient's mother, thanked the brand profusely for the initiative, adding that the impact of this kind of gesture cannot be quantified.

Concluding, she said, "I'm very grateful to Fadaella Foods Ltd , especially for honoring my daughter for her impressive performance in the NECO exam last year. I'm honored by that gesture, and my family is deeply appreciative. I thank them for what they're doing to support these young Nigerians who are excelling in their different endeavors."

The highlight of the event was the presentation of the brand new HP laptop to Miss Ifebube Benson by a friend of the brand, Mr. Stanley Nwosu.

As part of its corporate social responsibility, Fadaella Foods Ltd continues to invest in young talented people across Africa.
Sponsored post. grin More raba to Seun's aza.
Re: Firm Presents Laptop to Overall Best Student in 2023 NECO Exam, Ifebube Benson by Judolisco(m): 1:22pm On May 10
Re: Firm Presents Laptop to Overall Best Student in 2023 NECO Exam, Ifebube Benson by DonroxyII: 2:23pm On May 10
Emeskhalifa:
But shows of nudity be getting millions abi?

Una still never tell us which one is better between school and being promiscuous
BbnaiJ Girls dey won better ooo ...

Anyway sha .. Some Certain rewards pass materials things ...

1 Like

Re: Firm Presents Laptop to Overall Best Student in 2023 NECO Exam, Ifebube Benson by UNNGRADUATEEE: 2:56pm On May 10
AnambraPeople:
Firm Presents Laptop to Overall Best Student in 2023 NECO Exam, Ifebube Benson

Fadaella Foods Ltd, the manufacturer of a leading biscuit brand, has presented a brand new laptop to Miss Ifebube Benson, the overall best-performing student in the 2023 NECO examination in Nigeria.

Recently, the company had recognized and celebrated the achievements of six exceptionally talented young Nigerians during the 2024 International Day for Achievers, including Ifebube Benson, who is now a medical student at the University of Abuja.

It was during this celebration that Miss Ifebube Benson expressed her need for a laptop to aid her studies in the field of medicine. Fadaella Foods Ltd graciously fulfilled her request.

According to the Managing Director of the Searite Group, the parent company of the Fadaella Foods Ltd, Mr. Peter Nwachukwu Igboaka, the brand is committed to recognizing and supporting young Nigerians in their pursuit of success.

He emphasized that Fadaella brands , which have emerged through resilience and determination, aim to bring out the best in the country's younger population and support them to reach greater heights.

Speaking further, he highlighted the brand's support for not only Nigerians but also Africans in various fields such as sports and education. "By investing in the potential of young individuals, Fadaella Foods Ltd hopes to contribute to their personal growth and help them achieve their goals in life," Igboaka said.

In her speech, the recipient, Miss Ifebube Benson, said, "I am honored to be celebrated as one of the exceptional young Nigerians by a leading brand, Fadaella Foods Ltd, on the International Achievers Day. In addition to celebrating us, the brand has gone a step further to bless me with an HP laptop. This has brought me immense joy. I am now a medical student, and I will continue to speak highly of Fadaella brands and hope that one day, I will become the face of the brand."

Expressing appreciation to the company on behalf of the Benson's family, Mrs. Benson, the recipient's mother, thanked the brand profusely for the initiative, adding that the impact of this kind of gesture cannot be quantified.

Concluding, she said, "I'm very grateful to Fadaella Foods Ltd , especially for honoring my daughter for her impressive performance in the NECO exam last year. I'm honored by that gesture, and my family is deeply appreciative. I thank them for what they're doing to support these young Nigerians who are excelling in their different endeavors."

The highlight of the event was the presentation of the brand new HP laptop to Miss Ifebube Benson by a friend of the brand, Mr. Stanley Nwosu.

As part of its corporate social responsibility, Fadaella Foods Ltd continues to invest in young talented people across Africa.
I love my girls young from 18 years to 20 years.
Re: Firm Presents Laptop to Overall Best Student in 2023 NECO Exam, Ifebube Benson by thatigboman: 3:14pm On May 10
Yugoslavia247:
It's okay.

Now some people will do private investigation to dispute it.

Envy is the first stage of witchcraft.

name the region please
Re: Firm Presents Laptop to Overall Best Student in 2023 NECO Exam, Ifebube Benson by OGHENAOGIE(m): 5:29pm On May 10
izombie:
If na bigbrother winner na car gift, millions in account, endorsements and all that but the best student get only laptop. Hmmm
why can't the firm offer More... Or u can contribute to her
Re: Firm Presents Laptop to Overall Best Student in 2023 NECO Exam, Ifebube Benson by adefitim(m): 8:01pm On May 10
Congratulations Miss. thanks to the firm for this wonderful gesture.

No be only BBnaija suppose dey get endorsement
Re: Firm Presents Laptop to Overall Best Student in 2023 NECO Exam, Ifebube Benson by Nairalander321: 8:39pm On May 10
Ogonimilitant:
God bless Ifebube
God bless yorubas land
Yoruba lead others follow
point of correction; Ifebube is an Igbo girl and NOT a Yoruba
Re: Firm Presents Laptop to Overall Best Student in 2023 NECO Exam, Ifebube Benson by Psoul(m): 9:48pm On May 10
MySolace:

U spoke well, d money paid to lets say BBnaija participant is part of d money generate 4rm d show.

But at ur ending part, i think inducement is part of d ways to improve productivity. Even wen winning gift is not d reason for going to school, it encourages students to do better.

You're very much correct. Every sphere of life needs motivation. When students see how fellow students are bn motivated by either material or cash gift, it will surely motivate others to do better.

I support handsomely rewarding best performing students.
Re: Firm Presents Laptop to Overall Best Student in 2023 NECO Exam, Ifebube Benson by MamaletASO: 11:47pm On May 10
Nice one.

Thanks to the firm
Re: Firm Presents Laptop to Overall Best Student in 2023 NECO Exam, Ifebube Benson by Cromagnon: 4:34am On May 12
vanvickie:
Good, let's keep encouraging academic excellence by way of recognition and rewards.

FTC grin grin grin
Which wanyou Don do?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

An OAU Student's Project On Defeathering A Chicken. This Is An Awesome Invention / Students Who Don’t Wish To Suffer After Graduation Should Do These / Oboh Emmanuel: OAU Student Commits Suicide Over Academic Depression

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.