Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,676 members, 7,837,502 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

Firm Presents Laptop to Overall Best Student in 2023 NECO Exam, Ifebube Benson - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Firm Presents Laptop to Overall Best Student in 2023 NECO Exam, Ifebube Benson (42307 Views)

Maryam Kikelomo Adegbite Becomes UNIOSUN Overall Best Student With 4.91 GPA / Chigozie Ekenze, IMSU Best Student Gets N13.7M Scholarship From Rochas Okorocha / Mary Folafoluwa Oginni, Best Student In WAEC Who Left Nigeria Due To ASUU Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Firm Presents Laptop to Overall Best Student in 2023 NECO Exam, Ifebube Benson by erai30(m): 9:10am On May 10
I'm sure she hasn't started eating that meal called "GBOLA", that's why her brain is intact.

3 Likes

Re: Firm Presents Laptop to Overall Best Student in 2023 NECO Exam, Ifebube Benson by Judolisco(m): 9:10am On May 10
Where's the result?
Re: Firm Presents Laptop to Overall Best Student in 2023 NECO Exam, Ifebube Benson by Psoul(m): 9:14am On May 10
christejames:
But we pay those who go nude way more higher than this just to promote immorality. No wonder the result of last jamb was jamming everyone grin

Concentrate on your studies and become a better person to yourself and family.

Everywhere in the world, those in entertainment industries and sports earn higher than people that perform well in education. In those entertainment and sports competitions, many rich organizations sponsor then and use it as kind of advertisement. They generate revenue from that and can afford to pay huge sum to the competitors. It's not like that in education.

Stop comparing gift given to a student that perform well to what someone in entertainment industry got. It's a very wrong comparison. Your air in school is to graduate with good grade and not on gift to be given. You're not in competition.

1 Like

Re: Firm Presents Laptop to Overall Best Student in 2023 NECO Exam, Ifebube Benson by telim: 9:15am On May 10
AbuTwins:
We should encourage education not immorality!
We should promote decency not adultery and fornication!

Despite the presence of information at the finger tips of this GenZs, they still dey fail woefully!

I remember that i wrote almost all my seminar project from my phone with about 100 MTN data back then!

Life don progress yet we regress!
Re: Firm Presents Laptop to Overall Best Student in 2023 NECO Exam, Ifebube Benson by GindoX(m): 9:19am On May 10
That laptop fit be just dual core, dem no dey give anything of value.... They will never give core i5, not to talk of core i3
Re: Firm Presents Laptop to Overall Best Student in 2023 NECO Exam, Ifebube Benson by anonymous1759(m): 9:19am On May 10
izombie:
If na bigbrother winner na car gift, millions in account, endorsements and all that but the best student get only laptop. Hmmm

Organize your own event and so what you like
Re: Firm Presents Laptop to Overall Best Student in 2023 NECO Exam, Ifebube Benson by Ezmans: 9:22am On May 10
Localemperor:
Does that sound like a Yoruba name to you?? That's an Igbo name, Yoruba people self grin cheesy
that's Igbo name from anambra state (ifebube-emela)

5 Likes

Re: Firm Presents Laptop to Overall Best Student in 2023 NECO Exam, Ifebube Benson by Smithwilliams826: 9:22am On May 10
Na neco oh, not waec....
Re: Firm Presents Laptop to Overall Best Student in 2023 NECO Exam, Ifebube Benson by AK481(m): 9:25am On May 10
omo this girl fine o
Re: Firm Presents Laptop to Overall Best Student in 2023 NECO Exam, Ifebube Benson by Alexanderobi: 9:26am On May 10
pyyxxaro:
She deserves more

More Elbow to your grease Madame 😠

Lolz you wan elbow her? The elbow go too much na
Re: Firm Presents Laptop to Overall Best Student in 2023 NECO Exam, Ifebube Benson by Achoghim: 9:27am On May 10
Nwa Igbo bu so mma, ma nwekwa uburu. Chai! Igbo amaka

5 Likes

Re: Firm Presents Laptop to Overall Best Student in 2023 NECO Exam, Ifebube Benson by OYEDIPE(m): 9:29am On May 10
pyyxxaro:
She deserves more

If you present something to her, you will not die o
Re: Firm Presents Laptop to Overall Best Student in 2023 NECO Exam, Ifebube Benson by superCleanworks(m): 9:36am On May 10
cnnamoko:
Though small, but very powerful gift!
Very powerful, I agree.

but nothing small here. can you remember the last time anyone at all gifted you something of 300k value that can connect you to the rest of the world and help you do projects?

Nah.
Re: Firm Presents Laptop to Overall Best Student in 2023 NECO Exam, Ifebube Benson by Thugnificent(m): 9:36am On May 10
Congratulations to her.
Please follow my farming journey here 👇👇

https://www.nairaland.com/8087087/farming-journey
Re: Firm Presents Laptop to Overall Best Student in 2023 NECO Exam, Ifebube Benson by Orinechi: 9:43am On May 10
Product of special center
Re: Firm Presents Laptop to Overall Best Student in 2023 NECO Exam, Ifebube Benson by Bluffly: 9:49am On May 10
cnnamoko:
You are an ingrate. Though small your mouth. Appreciate the effort if you want to and don't be an hypocrite.
Re: Firm Presents Laptop to Overall Best Student in 2023 NECO Exam, Ifebube Benson by pyyxxaro: 9:50am On May 10
OYEDIPE:

If you present something to her, you will not die o

Instead make you stand for road de shout make people come buy your phone , you de here de type dustbin 😀😀
Re: Firm Presents Laptop to Overall Best Student in 2023 NECO Exam, Ifebube Benson by Bluffly: 9:50am On May 10
pyyxxaro:
She deserves more

Ingrate. Go and add yours, dem hold your hand
Re: Firm Presents Laptop to Overall Best Student in 2023 NECO Exam, Ifebube Benson by AnambraPeople: 9:52am On May 10
AnambraPeople:
Firm Presents Laptop to Overall Best Student in 2023 NECO Exam, Ifebube Benson

Fadaella Foods Ltd, the manufacturer of a leading biscuit brand, has presented a brand new laptop to Miss Ifebube Benson, the overall best-performing student in the 2023 NECO examination in Nigeria.

Recently, the company had recognized and celebrated the achievements of six exceptionally talented young Nigerians during the 2024 International Day for Achievers, including Ifebube Benson, who is now a medical student at the University of Abuja.

It was during this celebration that Miss Ifebube Benson expressed her need for a laptop to aid her studies in the field of medicine. Fadaella Foods Ltd graciously fulfilled her request.

According to the Managing Director of the Searite Group, the parent company of the Fadaella Foods Ltd, Mr. Peter Nwachukwu Igboaka, the brand is committed to recognizing and supporting young Nigerians in their pursuit of success.

He emphasized that Fadaella brands , which have emerged through resilience and determination, aim to bring out the best in the country's younger population and support them to reach greater heights.

Speaking further, he highlighted the brand's support for not only Nigerians but also Africans in various fields such as sports and education. "By investing in the potential of young individuals, Fadaella Foods Ltd hopes to contribute to their personal growth and help them achieve their goals in life," Igboaka said.

In her speech, the recipient, Miss Ifebube Benson, said, "I am honored to be celebrated as one of the exceptional young Nigerians by a leading brand, Fadaella Foods Ltd, on the International Achievers Day. In addition to celebrating us, the brand has gone a step further to bless me with an HP laptop. This has brought me immense joy. I am now a medical student, and I will continue to speak highly of Fadaella brands and hope that one day, I will become the face of the brand."

Expressing appreciation to the company on behalf of the Benson's family, Mrs. Benson, the recipient's mother, thanked the brand profusely for the initiative, adding that the impact of this kind of gesture cannot be quantified.

Concluding, she said, "I'm very grateful to Fadaella Foods Ltd , especially for honoring my daughter for her impressive performance in the NECO exam last year. I'm honored by that gesture, and my family is deeply appreciative. I thank them for what they're doing to support these young Nigerians who are excelling in their different endeavors."

The highlight of the event was the presentation of the brand new HP laptop to Miss Ifebube Benson by a friend of the brand, Mr. Stanley Nwosu.

As part of its corporate social responsibility, Fadaella Foods Ltd continues to invest in young talented people across Africa.

Re: Firm Presents Laptop to Overall Best Student in 2023 NECO Exam, Ifebube Benson by slipperyanus07: 9:52am On May 10
cnnamoko:
only d legends will understand
Re: Firm Presents Laptop to Overall Best Student in 2023 NECO Exam, Ifebube Benson by ernest2019: 9:56am On May 10
[quote author=AnambraPeople post=129879973][/quote]

Re: Firm Presents Laptop to Overall Best Student in 2023 NECO Exam, Ifebube Benson by Akanaz(m): 9:58am On May 10
That is one of the best ways to empower someone who is talented these days.

Thumbs up to the sponsors.
Re: Firm Presents Laptop to Overall Best Student in 2023 NECO Exam, Ifebube Benson by uuzba(m): 10:05am On May 10
christejames:
But we pay those who go nude way more higher than this just to promote immorality. No wonder the result of last jamb was jamming everyone grin
You are very correct
A very bitter reality.

1 Like

Re: Firm Presents Laptop to Overall Best Student in 2023 NECO Exam, Ifebube Benson by pyyxxaro: 10:10am On May 10
Bluffly:

Ingrate. Go and add yours, dem hold your hand

Why you won cry now , nor be me cause your hunger oh😀
Re: Firm Presents Laptop to Overall Best Student in 2023 NECO Exam, Ifebube Benson by superintendents(m): 10:12am On May 10
Ediffizy:
Help a brother here

Pls oo my people... Anyone who can bless me with #500 or more 🙏

0 0 2 2 8 5 5 6 0 9
Access(Diamond)Bank

God bless!!
always begging with new account, undecided
Re: Firm Presents Laptop to Overall Best Student in 2023 NECO Exam, Ifebube Benson by 900warriorz: 10:15am On May 10
Biafra Amaka grin

1 Like

Re: Firm Presents Laptop to Overall Best Student in 2023 NECO Exam, Ifebube Benson by EarthFrill(f): 10:22am On May 10
What are the laptop specifications
Re: Firm Presents Laptop to Overall Best Student in 2023 NECO Exam, Ifebube Benson by brunobaba(m): 10:37am On May 10
Localemperor:
Does that sound like a Yoruba name to you?? That's an Igbo name, Yoruba people self grin cheesy
You have just given him the attention he so craves/craved for.

1 Like

Re: Firm Presents Laptop to Overall Best Student in 2023 NECO Exam, Ifebube Benson by AnambraPeople: 10:38am On May 10
pyyxxaro:
She deserves more

Re: Firm Presents Laptop to Overall Best Student in 2023 NECO Exam, Ifebube Benson by MySolace: 10:38am On May 10
Wow, beauty wit brain. Wit her looks, her dreams to becoming d face of d brand is very much likely.

1 Like

Re: Firm Presents Laptop to Overall Best Student in 2023 NECO Exam, Ifebube Benson by MySolace: 10:42am On May 10
Localemperor:
I think he was only being sarcastic...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The People Of Covenant University In Pictures / My Testimony: As A Graduate Of Anambra State University / How Do You Pronounce These Words?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.