Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,018 members, 7,838,559 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Netanyahu Vows ISRAEL Will 'STAND ALONE' If It Has To After Biden's Threats. - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Netanyahu Vows ISRAEL Will 'STAND ALONE' If It Has To After Biden's Threats. (27430 Views)

Macron Warns Against Inflammatory Words After Biden’s Remark On Putin / Jubilation, Dejection Across America After Biden Declared Winner (In Pictures) / Israel Will Not Join America In War Against Iran - Benjamin Netanyahu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Netanyahu Vows ISRAEL Will 'STAND ALONE' If It Has To After Biden's Threats. by Kizyte(m): 8:43pm On May 09
Nice
Re: Netanyahu Vows ISRAEL Will 'STAND ALONE' If It Has To After Biden's Threats. by kglamour(m): 8:44pm On May 09
Righteousness2:
One FACT i have come to understand in this Last of the Last days , is that Everything happening to and around ISRAEL is knowingly or unknowingly pushing ISRAEL to GOD ALMIGHTY Orginal plan and purpose for them.

The antisemitism and hate all over the World is bring them from all over the world Heavy numbers back to their GOD Given land just as was prophecied thousands of yrs ago in the bible.

The Perceived betrayal from Biden, the man presently in the White house is also pushing ISRAEL to GOD'S Orginal purpose for them which is to Depend solely on HIM and No one else.

Prophet Zechariah tells us GOD will gather ALL nations against Jerusalem

Prophet Joel tells us GOD will gather ALL the Nations to Judgement and will Deal with them based on their dealings with ISRAEL.

Listen! From Inception, ISRAEL is One man squad.
They do not need the Help of any nation.
Na we ( Gentiles) Need their Help. In relating with them, we Gentiles come into GOD'S BLESSINGS for the Earth.
That is the Covenant.
That is what the likes of America and nations of the Earth have Enjoyed.

Hate or Love ISRAEL, they are GOD ALMIGHTY Chosen Nation.
They are GOD ALMIGHTY Signet on the Earth.
They are the APPLE OF GOD'S EYE.
It is through them that GOD have dealings with the nations and inhabitants.

If you are angry , you go and fight or question GOD ALMIGHTY not me.

Is this guy with his braíñ at all?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Netanyahu Vows ISRAEL Will 'STAND ALONE' If It Has To After Biden's Threats. by WorkTheTalk(m): 8:44pm On May 09
Interesting days, ahead
Re: Netanyahu Vows ISRAEL Will 'STAND ALONE' If It Has To After Biden's Threats. by Crafteck1: 8:44pm On May 09
Almost no innocent in gaza, a 5 years old boy with an ak 47 is not just a boy.... The adults made sure of that thru indoctrination

9 Likes

Re: Netanyahu Vows ISRAEL Will 'STAND ALONE' If It Has To After Biden's Threats. by searchlight: 8:44pm On May 09
Righteousness2:
One FACT i have come to understand in this Last of the Last days , is that Everything happening to and around ISRAEL is knowingly or unknowingly pushing ISRAEL to GOD ALMIGHTY Orginal plan and purpose for them.

The antisemitism and hate all over the World is bring them from all over the world Heavy numbers back to their GOD Given land just as was prophecied thousands of yrs ago in the bible.

The Perceived betrayal from Biden, the man presently in the White house is also pushing ISRAEL to GOD'S Orginal purpose for them which is to Depend solely on HIM and No one else.

Prophet Joel tells us GOD will gather ALL the Nations to Judgement and will Deal with them based on their dealings with ISRAEL.

Na we ( Gentiles) Need their Help. In relating with them, we Gentiles come into GOD'S BLESSINGS for the Earth.
That is the Covenant.

As For Biden, He has made a grave mistake, both morally and politically.
He is Bringing GOD'S Judgement on a Sinful Country.

Today! Tomorrow! And Forever! I STAND WITH GOD'S LAND
I STAND WITH ISRAEL.

There is no God lad.

1 Like

Re: Netanyahu Vows ISRAEL Will 'STAND ALONE' If It Has To After Biden's Threats. by nony43(m): 8:44pm On May 09
Y
Re: Netanyahu Vows ISRAEL Will 'STAND ALONE' If It Has To After Biden's Threats. by vikstandon(m): 8:44pm On May 09
US is with them on this.
Forget Biden's body posture... he doesn't want to come out well.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Netanyahu Vows ISRAEL Will 'STAND ALONE' If It Has To After Biden's Threats. by Cacasentiano2: 8:45pm On May 09
I have this to say,,the whole world is in support of what Israel is doing to Arabs who came into Israel from neighbouring countries (Egypt and Syria) to reside in Israel,by killing and sending the Arabs and Muslims out of the land of Israel.The Muslims are found of migrating and grabbing people's land and imposing Islam on the indigenous people.
Arabs and Islam has many countries in middle East,all the countries that surrounded ISRAEL are Arabs and Muslims, still you Muslims will not allow JEWS to have their own country,as SMALL as Israel is,you are still trying to occupy Israel land, trying to occupy the HOLY LAND of JEWS and CHRISTIANITY. Meanwhile in your HOLY LAND in Saudi Arabia and Iran,you don't accept any other religion than islam, nobody is disturbing Muslim there,you even impose law of death penalty and killing to any citizen of Saudi or Iran that changes RELIGION.But you can go to another people religious sites and homes to cause problem, claiming you want a Palestinian state to be given to Arabs and Muslims.To me, Israelites are too libral,if I am the one,by now,I would have sent all Arabs and Muslims in GAZA and WEST BANK into Extinction.Isreal believes in Palestine, what they are seeing is not Palestinians, what they are seeing are Arabs and Muslims,when the time COMES,the REAL Palestinians scattered around the world will come back home to take their place,thank you

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Netanyahu Vows ISRAEL Will 'STAND ALONE' If It Has To After Biden's Threats. by Stomoney(m): 8:46pm On May 09
You and your ways of quoting bible

May the lord forgive you
Righteousness2:

That is the Covenant.

I STAND WITH ISRAEL.

Re: Netanyahu Vows ISRAEL Will 'STAND ALONE' If It Has To After Biden's Threats. by slimmax: 8:47pm On May 09
Woto woto wotoporously

2 Likes

Re: Netanyahu Vows ISRAEL Will 'STAND ALONE' If It Has To After Biden's Threats. by PeterObi4LP: 8:47pm On May 09
I love Israeli Prime minister courage and boldness. Remove Israeli from US, Nigeria economy will be better than US.

Clear all Hamas last base. No hiding place for terrorist

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Netanyahu Vows ISRAEL Will 'STAND ALONE' If It Has To After Biden's Threats. by HIbreed(m): 8:50pm On May 09
Righteousness2:

That is the Covenant.

I STAND WITH ISRAEL.

grin grin grin
Re: Netanyahu Vows ISRAEL Will 'STAND ALONE' If It Has To After Biden's Threats. by Machinegun91(m): 8:50pm On May 09
Kill everything that has to do with Islamabad

Death all madians including their virgins in no existing heaven

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Netanyahu Vows ISRAEL Will 'STAND ALONE' If It Has To After Biden's Threats. by UbaPhilipo(m): 8:50pm On May 09
No peace for the wicked go on IDF you have my full support .....

3 Likes

Re: Netanyahu Vows ISRAEL Will 'STAND ALONE' If It Has To After Biden's Threats. by mankan2k7(m): 8:51pm On May 09
Who is world power when the God of Israel never sleep nor slumber.

Finish all the Hamas later come help us finish Boko haram.

2 Likes

Re: Netanyahu Vows ISRAEL Will 'STAND ALONE' If It Has To After Biden's Threats. by HIbreed(m): 8:51pm On May 09
OJODEL10:
As a lover of god and his people , i will suggest benjamin stop this war , though biblical prophecy must come to pass , one world government must be , son of perdition must come out physically and jesus must finally appear in the sky.
anyways i love god people .
grin grin grin
Re: Netanyahu Vows ISRAEL Will 'STAND ALONE' If It Has To After Biden's Threats. by bionixs: 8:52pm On May 09
OJODEL10:
As a lover of god and his people , i will suggest benjamin stop this war , though biblical prophecy must come to pass , one world government must be , son of perdition must come out physically and jesus must finally appear in the sky.
anyways i love god people .
Na you dey talk. If you and the entire world had used this your energy to criticize Hamas action on 7th October , ISREAL would have slowed down and consider

6 Likes

Re: Netanyahu Vows ISRAEL Will 'STAND ALONE' If It Has To After Biden's Threats. by maasoap(m): 8:53pm On May 09
No be his fault, na Biden and his mumu Congress no get sense. How could you be supplying bombs, ammunitions and other weapons to Israel to kill and maim children, women, elderly people and innocent young people plus levelling down all their residential houses?
Re: Netanyahu Vows ISRAEL Will 'STAND ALONE' If It Has To After Biden's Threats. by mastermaestro(m): 8:53pm On May 09
CursedOsuPigs:
Israel is winning the battle but will never win the war. Long after Netanyau and the present generation of Palestinians have all gone, Israel will continue to look over its shoulders. It's never going to end until the Palestinians are granted statehood.

Leave that mumu quote of win battle lose war shit. Battle or war, Israel will continue to crush those bloodthirsty terrorists. Who has time for nonsensical philosophy? Go, Israel! sad

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Netanyahu Vows ISRAEL Will 'STAND ALONE' If It Has To After Biden's Threats. by Kavod: 8:54pm On May 09
Righteousness2:

[/b]

Na we ( Gentiles) Need their Help.
In relating with them, we Gentiles come into GOD'S BLESSINGS for the Earth.
That is the Covenant.

[b]Today! Tomorrow! And Forever! I STAND WITH GOD'S LAND
I STAND WITH ISRAEL.

WHY YOU DULL? THEM NOW BORN BIDEN WELL MAKE E NOR PASS BACKDOOR SEND THAT SUPPORT..... UNA OWN NA OLD TESTAMENTS, TALK WETIN JESUS TALK ABOUT ISREAL AND THE JEWS. YESHUA AND THEM JOEL NA MATES? YESHUA AND ABRAHAM NA MATES? WETIN THEM WAN TALK WHEN FIT TRUMP WETIN YESHUA TALK?
Re: Netanyahu Vows ISRAEL Will 'STAND ALONE' If It Has To After Biden's Threats. by mastermaestro(m): 8:55pm On May 09
Israel must suffocate the terrorists until it proves that they can no longer breathe. angry

1 Like

Re: Netanyahu Vows ISRAEL Will 'STAND ALONE' If It Has To After Biden's Threats. by CodeTemplar: 8:57pm On May 09
Let Tinubu too stand alone and leave IMF alone. We can power our gen sets with urine.
Re: Netanyahu Vows ISRAEL Will 'STAND ALONE' If It Has To After Biden's Threats. by IamtheTruth1(m): 8:58pm On May 09
Righteousness2:

[/b]
Na we ( Gentiles) Need their Help.
In relating with them, we Gentiles come into GOD'S BLESSINGS for the Earth.
That is the Covenant.

Your tears, feelings, anger or lamentation does not move GOD. GOD is moved by HIS word not by your Feelings or tears. HE Respects HIS More than HIS Name.

[b]Today! Tomorrow! And Forever! I STAND WITH GOD'S LAND
I STAND WITH ISRAEL.

I usually stay far away from people like you.

So you are supporting Isreal to bomb innocent people just because they are Muslims and you claim to be a pastor? Is that Christ like? They are telling you civilians are there… Children also..

What happened to the greatest commandment? Thou shall love their neighbors as themselves?

Or you just quote the Part of the Bible that suits your mentality?

The problem has always been religion. Ban religion and we would treat each other one.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Netanyahu Vows ISRAEL Will 'STAND ALONE' If It Has To After Biden's Threats. by Musty112: 8:58pm On May 09
Y'all clowns should keep up with the charade.
Re: Netanyahu Vows ISRAEL Will 'STAND ALONE' If It Has To After Biden's Threats. by Niok: 8:59pm On May 09
See as world leaders they decide faith of millions of citizen
Re: Netanyahu Vows ISRAEL Will 'STAND ALONE' If It Has To After Biden's Threats. by Donald7610: 8:59pm On May 09
Righteousness2 post=we129873138:

I STAND WITH ISRAEL.

Don't mix up politics with spiritual

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

EUROPE IN CRISIS: Anti-lockdown Protesters Clash With Cops (Pics, Video) / Qatar Says Europe Cannot Replace Russian Gas / Second Kabul Airport Attack Likely In 24-36 Hours - President Biden

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.