Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,539 members, 7,847,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 01:15 PM

Netanyahu Vows ISRAEL Will 'STAND ALONE' If It Has To After Biden's Threats. - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Netanyahu Vows ISRAEL Will 'STAND ALONE' If It Has To After Biden's Threats. (27566 Views)

Macron Warns Against Inflammatory Words After Biden’s Remark On Putin / Jubilation, Dejection Across America After Biden Declared Winner (In Pictures) / Israel Will Not Join America In War Against Iran - Benjamin Netanyahu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Netanyahu Vows ISRAEL Will 'STAND ALONE' If It Has To After Biden's Threats. by AbuTwins: 7:23am On May 10
Fuckyoumod:
oya na, enter Gaza go fight I wan check this things you type here.

Send transport!
Re: Netanyahu Vows ISRAEL Will 'STAND ALONE' If It Has To After Biden's Threats. by AbuTwins: 7:24am On May 10
kunkelhanspeter:

That why they make sure their lobbyists controlled but USA government and many European countries especially nato leaders are all Jews . .

Exactly!
Na dem plenty for there o!
Re: Netanyahu Vows ISRAEL Will 'STAND ALONE' If It Has To After Biden's Threats. by AbuTwins: 7:25am On May 10
Padipadi:

Yahweh can't leave them cos Allah is with them. Allah is Yahweh.
Israel is free to use all means to defend themselves from Hamas, Iran or any janjaweêd region. You should be worried about yourself and ya janjaweêds in Nigeria cos all eyes are on you all. Religion of piss has pissed many people.
Eat this for dinner!

What nonsense is this?
Re: Netanyahu Vows ISRAEL Will 'STAND ALONE' If It Has To After Biden's Threats. by AbuTwins: 7:26am On May 10
victorazy:

Ask yourself what gave Israel the temerity to make such comment. grin
Don't you think there is something in between them? America don't support whom they are not gaining from.

I understand but if America truly removes its support, Israel is coming down!
Re: Netanyahu Vows ISRAEL Will 'STAND ALONE' If It Has To After Biden's Threats. by UnknownQueen(f): 7:41am On May 10
HAD3S:
Send them to my domain 🤣🤣🤣

Hahahaha hahahaha grin grin grin
Re: Netanyahu Vows ISRAEL Will 'STAND ALONE' If It Has To After Biden's Threats. by TOPMAN4LIFE: 7:59am On May 10
AbuTwins:
Israel without USA and NATO is like a Popeye without spinach!

Righteousness2 will soon cry!

Let USA withdrawal all the tax payers billions of dollars they get in ammunition!

Let NATO withdraw their support!

Israel will be worse than Sudan in three months as YHWH go leave them!

You are deceiving yourself
Do you know a huge amount of money Israel is getting from contract of building air defence systems for many countries presently.
The failed attack from Iran against Israel because of their air defence systems haa made many countries to seek Israel to develop it for them with billions of dollars coming to Israel.
Israel is strong alone, and can fight any country at a time, Israel has even defeated many Arab countries that came together to fight her before.
The reason USA is supporting Israel is because all enemy countries want to fight her at the same time which can be burdensome but if it's one on one, no enemy countries can withstand Israel.

1 Like

Re: Netanyahu Vows ISRAEL Will 'STAND ALONE' If It Has To After Biden's Threats. by victorazy(m): 8:05am On May 10
AbuTwins:

Believe me, na Amerika go come down.
Re: Netanyahu Vows ISRAEL Will 'STAND ALONE' If It Has To After Biden's Threats. by santaclaws: 8:05am On May 10
heysquare:

Since how many months now IDF couldn't find the hostages and finished Hamas. Almighty Israel is frustrated and fighting like a wounded lion. Hamas has become invincible so Israel should save her face because it will be shameful if Hamas couldn't wipe out after bombarding Rafah

Terrorist supporter. Una no dey shame 😒
Re: Netanyahu Vows ISRAEL Will 'STAND ALONE' If It Has To After Biden's Threats. by youngpresidooo: 8:12am On May 10
AbuTwins:
Israel without USA and NATO is like a Popeye without spinach!

Righteousness2 will soon cry!

Let USA withdrawal all the tax payers billions of dollars they get in ammunition!

Let NATO withdraw their support!

Israel will be worse than Sudan in three months as YHWH go leave them!

USA refused to help them in 1948 and they still won.

1 Like

Re: Netanyahu Vows ISRAEL Will 'STAND ALONE' If It Has To After Biden's Threats. by youngpresidooo: 8:15am On May 10
AbuTwins:

israel existed without America and they will continue to exist without them . They won wars without America also
Re: Netanyahu Vows ISRAEL Will 'STAND ALONE' If It Has To After Biden's Threats. by Padipadi: 8:17am On May 10
AbuTwins:

What nonsense is this?
Something you may like.
Dint forget, YHWH is same as Allah.
Live for humanity as you claimed you follow religion of peace.
Re: Netanyahu Vows ISRAEL Will 'STAND ALONE' If It Has To After Biden's Threats. by Krismas(m): 8:21am On May 10
Obaranje:
so sorry for you if wishes were horses beggars will ride

So sirens blowing mean sey Israel dey burn. Typical of supporters of bad government in Nigeria, they will always wait until bandit and Boko Haram kill and finish one state before they act

Israel is a proactive country they are well prepared. If Iran no fit do am their self na Hezbollah and houthis go fit do am

Israel has become so strong that when their siren sound the enemy became so happy that Israel is burning

Israel must be something else
grin sirens are bomb alerts. wen siren go off, you are expected to run to the nearest bomb shelter. it works automatically. so, sirens going off in 5/6 cities in israel means there was a massive missile attack on those cities.
see for yoursef how terrified israelis are wen sirens go off

https://youtube.com/shorts/JjSyCozxBKo?si=Y8P8upHlIcV9CZaM

you just too wack, GET OFF MY MENTION. cos i will never bother to answer you again.
Re: Netanyahu Vows ISRAEL Will 'STAND ALONE' If It Has To After Biden's Threats. by IamtheTruth1(m): 8:32am On May 10
JoeEeL:

God punish christ like.

Christ like naa another name for mumu. Keep “Christ-like” for Nigerian gullible xtians. That’s y fulani herdsmen will send them all to extinction.

U didn’t see d thread on Leah Sharibu 2 days ago abi? Pregnant for boko haram members already. Where her christ-like land am?

Una Islamic terrorsts wan deh disarm us with Christ like abi?

Una?

I am not a Muslim. Born and baptized in an Anglican Church
Re: Netanyahu Vows ISRAEL Will 'STAND ALONE' If It Has To After Biden's Threats. by bionixs: 8:38am On May 10
JoeEeL:

Those are words of consolation. Israel don turn Islamic terrorists to philosophers grin
whatever you call it is for you.
Re: Netanyahu Vows ISRAEL Will 'STAND ALONE' If It Has To After Biden's Threats. by bigwig071(m): 8:41am On May 10
So - if you’re wondering how come Hamas doesn’t have that many hostages alive and if you’re still thinking that the civilians in Gaza are so innocent:

Read and hear ‼️

"I haven't slept for four days!"

Eli Shatvi, the father of Idan, who was kidnapped in Gaza, described the atrocities committed by the Gazan citizens on 7/10 from videos he was exposed to that Israel isn’t publishing yet for privacy of the families.

1. Dozens of abductees were tied by their legs to cars and dragged along the road in a 'victory procession' across Gaza.
Until there is nothing left of their faces!

2. The whole street cheered! Women and children tore off organs as souvenirs!

3. Male abductees are also being raped, shaved, and dressed in women's clothes.

"If we are talking about education and conveying a message to the world - we need to show these films"
Re: Netanyahu Vows ISRAEL Will 'STAND ALONE' If It Has To After Biden's Threats. by bionixs: 8:42am On May 10
CursedOsuPigs:

Can you comfortably describe how the next generations of Palestinians might be?

Can you comfortably say the US will continue to be the most powerful country in the world, 50 years from now?

At a time, it was the Ottoman Empire, then it was Roman Empire...even the Persians (now Iranians) held sway as world super powers...where are they now?

Just about 70 years ago, a single individual (Adolf Hitler) wiped out millions of Jews, what tells you same cannot happen in 70 years time by another single individual whose origin is not currently known.

The only solution to this...the Palestinians must be granted statehood.
and what if ISREAL becomes the most powerful nation in the world ? You don't consider that also ?
What if Palestine continues to degrade . You don't consider that also ?

The way ISREAL is going , I see them on the top of the world military . Is it not a possibility ?
Re: Netanyahu Vows ISRAEL Will 'STAND ALONE' If It Has To After Biden's Threats. by heysquare(m): 8:43am On May 10
santaclaws:

Terrorist supporter. Una no dey shame 😒
So US too that's now turning her back on Israel is terrorist
Re: Netanyahu Vows ISRAEL Will 'STAND ALONE' If It Has To After Biden's Threats. by AbuTwins: 8:45am On May 10
youngpresidooo:
israel existed without America and they will continue to exist without them . They won wars without America also

Let them try it again!
Re: Netanyahu Vows ISRAEL Will 'STAND ALONE' If It Has To After Biden's Threats. by AbuTwins: 8:45am On May 10
youngpresidooo:

USA refused to help them in 1948 and they still won.

How many years ago is that?
Re: Netanyahu Vows ISRAEL Will 'STAND ALONE' If It Has To After Biden's Threats. by AbuTwins: 8:46am On May 10
victorazy:

Believe me, na Amerika go come down.

Make it happen first!
Re: Netanyahu Vows ISRAEL Will 'STAND ALONE' If It Has To After Biden's Threats. by RealTalkNoBull: 8:54am On May 10
Righteousness2:
One FACT i have come to understand in this Last of the Last days , is that Everything happening to and around ISRAEL is knowingly or unknowingly pushing ISRAEL to GOD ALMIGHTY Orginal plan and purpose for them.

The antisemitism and hate all over the World is Bringing them from all over the world Heavy numbers back to their GOD Given land just as was prophecied thousands of yrs ago in the bible.

The Perceived betrayal from Biden, the man presently in the White house is also pushing ISRAEL to GOD'S Orginal purpose for them which is to Depend solely on HIM and No one else.

Prophet Zechariah tells us GOD will gather ALL nations against Jerusalem

Prophet Joel tells us GOD will gather ALL the Nations to Judgement and will Deal with them based on their dealings with ISRAEL.

Listen! From Inception, ISRAEL is One man squad.
[/b]
They do not need the Help of any nation.
Na we ( Gentiles) Need their Help.
In relating with them, we Gentiles come into GOD'S BLESSINGS for the Earth.
That is the Covenant.
That is what the likes of America and nations of the Earth have Enjoyed.

Your tears, feelings, anger or lamentation does not move GOD. GOD is moved by HIS word not by your Feelings or tears. HE Respects HIS More than HIS Name.

Hate or Love ISRAEL, they are GOD ALMIGHTY Chosen Nation.
They are GOD ALMIGHTY Signet on the Earth.
They are the APPLE OF GOD'S EYE.
It is through them that GOD have dealings with the nations and inhabitants.

If you are angry , you go and fight or question GOD ALMIGHTY not me.

As For Biden, He has made a grave mistake, both morally and politically.
He is Bringing GOD'S Judgement on a Sinful Country.

[b]Today! Tomorrow! And Forever! I STAND WITH GOD'S LAND
I STAND WITH ISRAEL.

I know youre African, and are thus more than likely brainwashed beyond redemption...

But, you do realize that the Zionist DOES NOT believe in God, right?
Re: Netanyahu Vows ISRAEL Will 'STAND ALONE' If It Has To After Biden's Threats. by mikeapollo: 9:45am On May 10
AbuTwins:

American Jews are largely American!
I agree with you in some sense but Israel without NATO is zero!

Assuming NATO countries and others didn't stop Iran's low-tech missiles you think that iron dome can trap them all?

Abeg past glory is past glory!
Israel bully others due to their alliances with others!

Which NATO countries and others stopped Iran's low-tech missiles? How many did they stop and how many did Iron Dome stop?
Re: Netanyahu Vows ISRAEL Will 'STAND ALONE' If It Has To After Biden's Threats. by Coolboy009: 9:49am On May 10
Throwback:

This warmonger guy?

“Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven.

What was Israel without the support of UK and US?

Would the European refugees have just shown up on Arab land and not get slaughtered right away?

Would there have been European refugees in Palestine to even form a country called Israel in 1948?

America and the whole world should cut the Zionist Jews loose, and let them leave Arab owned Palestine.
oga you know nothing about Jewish people's stories, go and read the Jewish diaspora, you will know they are not refugees. before you start shouting 1948 up and dawn. Did you even know about the First Jewish–Roman War, The destruction of Jerusalem., The fall of the Second Temple, The Crusades and so on. where did all these took place? Is it in your village?. While they were in exile did you even know the massive inventions and contributions they made to the development of countries like the USA and the Europeans. Jewish people are very smart and intelligent and they are blessed with great scientists. For example, J. Robert Oppenheimer a Jewish Physicist who was used by the USA to develop the first nuclear bomb during the 2nd World War which they used to defeat Japan. We all know Albert Einstein's contributions and inventions to humanity and so many of them. The secret behind American greatness today that everybody want to go there, is the Jewish people. And Most of the powerful people in NATO today and USA are jews.
Re: Netanyahu Vows ISRAEL Will 'STAND ALONE' If It Has To After Biden's Threats. by Krismas(m): 9:58am On May 10
grin NEW: King of Spain accused Israel of genocide and massacre in Gaza:

"This did not begin on Oct. 7, but it was when this terrible escalation of violence began with the devastating destruction and humanitarian crisis in Gaza. It has already reached unimaginable levels and is of utmost concern to everyone."

Re: Netanyahu Vows ISRAEL Will 'STAND ALONE' If It Has To After Biden's Threats. by Krismas(m): 10:06am On May 10
grin Galilee people in Israel wants to pull out from the state of Israel. They plan to declare an independent state of Galilee grin

1 Like

Re: Netanyahu Vows ISRAEL Will 'STAND ALONE' If It Has To After Biden's Threats. by Krismas(m): 10:10am On May 10
grin ha cheesy

Re: Netanyahu Vows ISRAEL Will 'STAND ALONE' If It Has To After Biden's Threats. by Krismas(m): 10:23am On May 10
grin The zionist jews just shot themselves in the head with this US house bill which bans any criticism of Israel, war criminals in Tel Aviv and bans parts of the Bible.

They paved the way for the need for a new political party in the United States that would oppose the two-party Democrat-Republican regime, and open the eyes of millions of Americans to the fact that they are being trampled by the Jewish elite.

The resistance to them will grow drastically until a moment very bad for them like in a hundred other countries from which they were expelled.

They definitely make a lot of wrong moves and have not learned from their mistakes.
Re: Netanyahu Vows ISRAEL Will 'STAND ALONE' If It Has To After Biden's Threats. by unanonso(m): 10:29am On May 10
OJODEL10:
As a lover of god and his people , i will suggest benjamin stop this war , though biblical prophecy must come to pass , one world government must be , son of perdition must come out physically and jesus must finally appear in the sky.
anyways i love god people .

Pls, stop writing "god" use God instead. Thanks
Re: Netanyahu Vows ISRAEL Will 'STAND ALONE' If It Has To After Biden's Threats. by Obaranje: 10:40am On May 10
Krismas:
grin sirens are bomb alerts. wen siren go off, you are expected to run to the nearest bomb shelter. it works automatically. so, sirens going off in 5/6 cities in israel means there was a massive missile attack on those cities.
see for yoursef how terrified israelis are wen sirens go off

https://youtube.com/shorts/JjSyCozxBKo?si=Y8P8upHlIcV9CZaM

you just too wack, GET OFF MY MENTION. cos i will never bother to answer you again.
just listen to yourself, it was you krismas that said Israel is burning right now

I ask you again, siren blurring means a city is on fire?

Israel does not hold any more one not to shoot missile towards Israel, but when you do note that the city will be protected by her air defense system hence the sounds of serins.

So for your mind blaring of siren has now become burning

See what Israel has reduced you to, that when serin blow in Israel krismas start celebrating victory for his terrorist

Israel must be something else to krismas
Re: Netanyahu Vows ISRAEL Will 'STAND ALONE' If It Has To After Biden's Threats. by Ikani22: 11:09am On May 10
I am now hundred percent certain Sleepy Joe won't win reelection. This I have seen.

1 Like

Re: Netanyahu Vows ISRAEL Will 'STAND ALONE' If It Has To After Biden's Threats. by Krismas(m): 11:10am On May 10
grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

US Enters Technical Recession After Two Consecutive Negative Growths / US Ambassador Killed In Libya Consulate Attack / Bernie Sanders, US President In Waiting - Mr Rights

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.