Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,360 members, 7,860,989 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:19 PM

Fubara A Small Man, I Dare You To Do Your Worst - Enemi Alabo George - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fubara A Small Man, I Dare You To Do Your Worst - Enemi Alabo George (38592 Views)

Rivers LG Chairman Calls Fubara A 'Foolish Governor' In Public / ‘How Fubara, Wike Reached Truce’ - Rivers Lawmaker, Enemi George / Sim Fubara, A "1st Class Student" (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fubara A Small Man, I Dare You To Do Your Worst - Enemi Alabo George by Solababa91(m): 8:53am On May 10
Fubara has gotten the sword through the Supreme Court judgement, at least for this four years, he remains the Governor. To all you saying he should keep being a gentleman when his Chief adversary is not are not being truthful, if he remains a gentleman, he qoukd be inpeached and nothing will be done about it other than may be compensate him with a contract or something if he decamps to APC. All Wike cronies should respect the Governor, they shouldn't allow themselves be used as pawns.
Re: Fubara A Small Man, I Dare You To Do Your Worst - Enemi Alabo George by khattab02: 9:02am On May 10
kellyzaf:

You have said it all bro, but my question is, why the silence in pdp, sometimes I feel so confuse about this. The party is not speaking up for the governor. Why?
Very very good question.

It shows how the party has lost it.
Re: Fubara A Small Man, I Dare You To Do Your Worst - Enemi Alabo George by Bryanobi: 9:27am On May 10
Go n sit down abeg
AAAA67:
Hmmmmmmmmm.
So unfortunate the unveiling situation in Rivers State.
Despite the Presidents intervention, the governor thinks he owns the state.
Anyway, the state is still part of the country.
Let's see how it ends.
Re: Fubara A Small Man, I Dare You To Do Your Worst - Enemi Alabo George by Riskymarvelous(m): 9:36am On May 10
AnambraPikinSel:
Both fubara,Nyesom wike,Peter Obi and Oba of Benin dey madgrin
while you are so useless
Re: Fubara A Small Man, I Dare You To Do Your Worst - Enemi Alabo George by Jozibrainz100: 9:41am On May 10
What is all these nonsense going on in Rivers state for God sake??

If Wike's predecessor did this to him, Would his administration hv stand the test of time??

I wonder why Rivers people stood and allowed Wike to manipulate them like an emperor.

There has always been chaos in Rivers since the inception of Wike as a governor and he wants all these to continue even after his tenure.

He will definitely regret all his actions.

1 Like

Re: Fubara A Small Man, I Dare You To Do Your Worst - Enemi Alabo George by AnambraPikinSel: 9:41am On May 10
Riskymarvelous:
while you are so useless

I'm not your father kiddo
Re: Fubara A Small Man, I Dare You To Do Your Worst - Enemi Alabo George by pquaver(m): 9:43am On May 10
mastermaestro:
Fubara, pursue all of them out of Rivers state. Let them find new homes in Abuja. Put the state ministry of works to work. Move state demolition machinery around the city. Pull down all 'illegal' structures especially the ones with dubious certificates of occupancy. Open books oga Fubara.

See if their various business outfits have defrauded the state government of its due taxes. Seal them up if found guilty. grin

I nor wan dey offer free lesson like this. I nor wan do politics, if not idiots like this legislator go run enter desert for disrespecting a whole sitting executive governor. angry

Make we tell tinubu to do so for obi making noise too? Abi its only fubara with power?
Re: Fubara A Small Man, I Dare You To Do Your Worst - Enemi Alabo George by DonroxyII: 10:07am On May 10
jamesversion:

There's no such thing as Third columnists. It's called Fifth columnists.
Baba, Anyhow jhare ... Even if say 7th Columnist.. Same Noni cheesy ...

Me I no be English, I be Yorubaboy so I no too hear Engrish like that ... Egotagho, No Vex tongue !
Re: Fubara A Small Man, I Dare You To Do Your Worst - Enemi Alabo George by Evercurious(f): 10:09am On May 10
jamesversion:

Dax Alabo George-Kelly you mean.

Yes
Re: Fubara A Small Man, I Dare You To Do Your Worst - Enemi Alabo George by Phantom233: 10:30am On May 10
maasoap:

Fubara is a small man, end of story. You saw what he has turned himself into? Leaders need to be loved, not feared.
it depends on what you mean by small. It's obvious he couldn't continue licking the ass of the tyrant that installed him as governor but his liberation is for your good.
Re: Fubara A Small Man, I Dare You To Do Your Worst - Enemi Alabo George by maasoap(m): 10:37am On May 10
Phantom233:
it depends on what you mean by small. It's obvious he couldn't continue licking the ass of the tyrant that installed him as governor but his liberation is for your good.
His betrayal is for his own destruction
Re: Fubara A Small Man, I Dare You To Do Your Worst - Enemi Alabo George by Phantom233: 10:38am On May 10
Indispensable85:

So you see nothing wrong in the governor invading the assembly complex? The wrong thing is that he was challenged right? This sentiment is the reason una go suffer tay for dat Nigeria.
if you have a proper sense of reasoning you would know that the governors actions are only proactive measures. If you were a governor would you allow someone like wike who singlehandedly destroyed the unity in PDP to dictate for you? D small money were you de take chop doesn't make you better than an average Nigerian.
Re: Fubara A Small Man, I Dare You To Do Your Worst - Enemi Alabo George by Phantom233: 10:47am On May 10
anonymous1759:

Your only issue is that he refuses to lick the arse of Bitter Obi when Obi went to beg him for votes in Rivers .
what has obi got to do in this discussion? issues like this is not for kids, I'll advise you go and comment on kids section
Re: Fubara A Small Man, I Dare You To Do Your Worst - Enemi Alabo George by okven: 10:47am On May 10
Okay ooo
Re: Fubara A Small Man, I Dare You To Do Your Worst - Enemi Alabo George by anonymous1759(m): 10:48am On May 10
Phantom233:
what has obi got to do in this discussion? issues like this is not for kids, I'll advise you go and comment on kids section

Methuselah grin grin grin
Re: Fubara A Small Man, I Dare You To Do Your Worst - Enemi Alabo George by Krankhead: 11:31am On May 10
cyberguy72:
Nonsense.... a sitting governor is even more powerful than the President
See mumu. Power, You forgot how OBJ era when he was removing governor by proxy as he likes. The President control all the security agencies in Nigeria. It seems you don't know the power of the president. Why are they all running to Abuja if Governor is more powerful thT the president?
Re: Fubara A Small Man, I Dare You To Do Your Worst - Enemi Alabo George by Krankhead: 11:37am On May 10
victorVIC1:

And this is to root of Nigeria problems. One agreement or the other. Funds that should be deployed for the betterment of the populace are then rerouted to godfathers. Make Wike rest. He has a good portfolio in Abuja. BTW, Wike did same to Amechi. What goes around indeed comes around
I agreed with you. But Never enter into agreement you cannot fulfill. Even for a business of $5 . Most of the people supporting Fugbara cannot accept what Fugbara is doing if they were Wike. Imagine you entered into financial agreement with someone and when the money comes, your partner took all the money. What will you do?
Just whatchout for Yahaya Bello and Ododo drama loading. The same people supporting Yahaya Bello now will turn round and be supporting ododo.
Theu are all fighting for their pockets.
Nigeria youth are Lazy.
Re: Fubara A Small Man, I Dare You To Do Your Worst - Enemi Alabo George by Friend22(m): 11:49am On May 10
Phantom233:
Common sense is not common, imagine a state house member challenging the state governor just because of an oat he swore to lick the ass of a former tyrant who is now licking the ass of Tinubu in aso rock🙄

On a personal note ,if we are not sick why should a governor even touch a legislative house with a pole.
Are there no separation of powers?
Was the legislature suppose to kow tow and bow to anything the executive wants?

I am not siding with anyone but Fubara should know what he signed up for when decided to front as a stooge for Wike.
And he should know Wike won't take whatever he does against him lightly.

Let the show begin and we will be waiting for who blinks first.
Re: Fubara A Small Man, I Dare You To Do Your Worst - Enemi Alabo George by cyberguy72(m): 12:57pm On May 10
Krankhead:
See mumu. Power, You forgot how OBJ era when he was removing governor by proxy as he likes. The President control all the security agencies in Nigeria. It seems you don't know the power of the president. Why are they all running to Abuja if Governor is more powerful thT the president?
ur father is a mumu... U stupidd idiiotic BaTeria...... So why was Obasanjo not able to impech tinubu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fubara A Small Man, I Dare You To Do Your Worst - Enemi Alabo George by peleson1: 1:08pm On May 10
helinues:
Toh

Fubara could be impeached if he continues with this arrogant way

Give Caesar what belongs to Caesar, those who said that were not drunk
Shut up.

Agbadorian
Re: Fubara A Small Man, I Dare You To Do Your Worst - Enemi Alabo George by Phantom233: 1:38pm On May 10
Friend22:

On a personal note ,if we are not sick why should a governor even touch a legislative house with a pole.
Are there no separation of powers?
Was the legislature suppose to kow tow and bow to anything the executive wants?

I am not siding with anyone but Fubara should know what he signed up for when decided to front as a stooge for Wike.
And he should know Wike won't take whatever he does against him lightly.

Let the show begin and we will be waiting for who blinks first.

Political positions in Nigeria is not for sane people. Neither is Nigeria a country that upholds legitimacy. I hope you know that it's not your vote that decides who becomes governor or president? So there's nothing like the rule of leaving nigeria.
Re: Fubara A Small Man, I Dare You To Do Your Worst - Enemi Alabo George by mallamu: 1:39pm On May 10
Ewu... why did you leave the bank . If not for your brother's influence, are you the most qualified to represent your people.

Politic of who yo know.

1 Like

Re: Fubara A Small Man, I Dare You To Do Your Worst - Enemi Alabo George by Jerymikel07: 3:03pm On May 10
The battle is just getting started... Oya oga dare him back if you get mnd

1 Like

Re: Fubara A Small Man, I Dare You To Do Your Worst - Enemi Alabo George by adekolaelect(m): 3:16pm On May 10
Thewrath:
Na tinubu cause all these nonsense.
see this !!!! Even Tinubu will be blamed for your unable to have two rounds see***
Re: Fubara A Small Man, I Dare You To Do Your Worst - Enemi Alabo George by Jerymikel07: 6:00pm On May 10
Thanks for this statement
Sacroscant1:
Winning the battle is different from winning the WAR
Re: Fubara A Small Man, I Dare You To Do Your Worst - Enemi Alabo George by Krankhead: 6:25pm On May 10
cyberguy72:
ur father is a mumu... U stupidd idiiotic BaTeria...... So why was Obasanjo not able to impech tinubu
Because Lagos was united behind Tinubu and OBJ was unable to penetrate them unlike Anamqbra,OYO ete
That was one of the reason he withheld Lagos allocations for years. You remember how Ladoja was removed. You remember how many senate president we had during OBJ tenure where he used Igbo head to neck each other because all the senate president were all igbo. OBJ introduced Ghana must Go to house of Assembly constituents projects he introduced it. OBJ and Atiku were the worst regime Nigeria ever had.
Re: Fubara A Small Man, I Dare You To Do Your Worst - Enemi Alabo George by cyberguy72(m): 6:52pm On May 10
Krankhead:
Because Lagos was united behind Tinubu and OBJ was unable to penetrate them unlike Anamqbra,OYO ete
That was one of the reason he withheld Lagos allocations for years. You remember how Ladoja was removed. You remember how many senate president we had during OBJ tenure where he used Igbo head to neck each other because all the senate president were all igbo. OBJ introduced Ghana must Go to house of Assembly constituents projects he introduced it. OBJ and Atiku were the worst regime Nigeria ever had.
Rivers is equally united behind Fubara

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fubara A Small Man, I Dare You To Do Your Worst - Enemi Alabo George by spencekat(m): 6:55pm On May 10
cyberguy72:
Rivers is equally united behind Fubara
Good reply
Re: Fubara A Small Man, I Dare You To Do Your Worst - Enemi Alabo George by MamaletASO: 11:33pm On May 10
At this juncture, I want to believe Fubara has a shallow brain...

I agree with this lawmaker that called [b]Fubara a small man

How can Fubara be demolishing Government structures because of personal interest.
This are government institutions.
That was how he used bulldozer to destroy Rivers State House of Assembly when he had problems the other time...

Now, because you have another problem you want to destroy Legislatures Residents built with Rivers money not your father ordinary
fisherman money...

I bliev is totally wrong. He is maaaaad at the same time...[/b]

Re: Fubara A Small Man, I Dare You To Do Your Worst - Enemi Alabo George by 123yes(m): 6:15am On May 11
AnambraPikinSel:

You mistake me for your father
You don't have father. Ask your mother who was your real father.
Re: Fubara A Small Man, I Dare You To Do Your Worst - Enemi Alabo George by Brenbentondiaz: 8:00am On May 11
He's a real Enemi.
Re: Fubara A Small Man, I Dare You To Do Your Worst - Enemi Alabo George by AnambraPikinSel: 8:14am On May 11
123yes:
You don't have father. Ask your mother who was your real father.

We don't practice baby factory here so we all know our father unlike you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Soldier Loses His Leg After Running Into An IED While Fighting Boko Haram.Photos / Why Tambuwal Will Dump APC – Amaechi / Osun Is The Best Overall State In Nigeria - NADIM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.