Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,143 members, 7,849,570 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:34 AM

Analysis Of Coaches And Players Who Featured The Most In Champion League Finals - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Analysis Of Coaches And Players Who Featured The Most In Champion League Finals (20593 Views)

Van Persie Gets Guard Of Honor As Referee And Players Stopped Match / 2018: The Biggest Earner, Sport Teams And Players / Some Top Football Coaches And The Cars They Drive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Analysis Of Coaches And Players Who Featured The Most In Champion League Finals by uniquetechng: 3:58pm On May 10
tishbite42:

Oga, that's where he started from.
Ancelotti has never found success with a mid or small team, no matter the tactics
Mou has won trophies with Porto and Roma and that says a lot about his tactics
Hahahaha you actually think Porto won their first league title and UCL under MOU ? Roma is a three times Serie A winner, Coppa Italia and Super Coppa winner. Winning Europa Conference league, a competition meant for mid table teams is nothing to celebrate for an elite coach.
Ancelotti was already a coach while MOU was under study for Bobby at Barca, today Carlo is still a top top tactitian while no elite team wants to hire Jose.
Re: Analysis Of Coaches And Players Who Featured The Most In Champion League Finals by Tonytonex(m): 5:23pm On May 10
Malroux:
No Zidane and Messi on the list.
go and include them na
Re: Analysis Of Coaches And Players Who Featured The Most In Champion League Finals by Jaytecq(m): 8:20pm On May 10
sleek214:
Where is Messi?
Chilling with his world Cup Medals in US
Re: Analysis Of Coaches And Players Who Featured The Most In Champion League Finals by Jaytecq(m): 8:21pm On May 10
atobs4real:
Anceloti remains their father
No. Pep
Re: Analysis Of Coaches And Players Who Featured The Most In Champion League Finals by femi4: 8:53pm On May 10
sleek214:
Where is Messi?
In a World Cup stat....that's higher level
Re: Analysis Of Coaches And Players Who Featured The Most In Champion League Finals by crossbreedwears(m): 9:11pm On May 10
I don't think so because he delivered a lot and he's always in the news for so many reasons. Ancelotti is a quiet coach. Even when his team score, he won't celebrate like others. He doesn't get suspended or speak to match officials anyhow
uniquetechng:
MOU is actually overrated.
Re: Analysis Of Coaches And Players Who Featured The Most In Champion League Finals by JoeEeL(m): 4:04am On May 11
GardenOfGod:
Was wondering why Messi no de de list

It says “featured “ in the finals. Although Messi was part of the Barca 06 squad, he was injured before the finals. Giuly, Etoo and Ronaldinho led the line.
Re: Analysis Of Coaches And Players Who Featured The Most In Champion League Finals by tishbite42: 4:19am On May 11
okerekingsley90:

He almost did that with EVERTON But of course R MADRID came calling. See Mr man don't compare mou with ancelotti please I de beg they aren't mates
Lol
Everton ke
Re: Analysis Of Coaches And Players Who Featured The Most In Champion League Finals by tishbite42: 4:23am On May 11
uniquetechng:
Hahahaha you actually think Porto won their first league title and UCL under MOU ? Roma is a three times Serie A winner, Coppa Italia and Super Coppa winner. Winning Europa Conference league, a competition meant for mid table teams is nothing to celebrate for an elite coach.
Ancelotti was already a coach while MOU was under study for Bobby at Barca, today Carlo is still a top top tactitian while no elite team wants to hire Jose.
Why are you lying against me? I never insinuated your first paragraph. I'm saying what Eto'o said
The Conference League was Roma's second European trophy. Mou also took them to the Europa League
But sha let me toe your yeye line of reasoning
According to you, Ancelotti won AC Milan their first league and UCL
He also won Madrid their first league and UCL abi
Re: Analysis Of Coaches And Players Who Featured The Most In Champion League Finals by GardenOfGod(m): 5:54am On May 11
I love the way you responded without pouring insult like other Messi fans. Kudos!
JoeEeL:

It says “featured “ in the finals. Although Messi was part of the Barca 06 squad, he was injured before the finals. Giuly, Etoo and Ronaldinho led the line.
Re: Analysis Of Coaches And Players Who Featured The Most In Champion League Finals by uniquetechng: 7:13am On May 11
tishbite42:

Why are you lying against me? I never insinuated your first paragraph. I'm saying what Eto'o said
The Conference League was Roma's second European trophy. Mou also took them to the Europa League
But sha let me toe your yeye line of reasoning
According to you, Ancelotti won AC Milan their first league and UCL
He also won Madrid their first league and UCL abi
Go back to what your comment and re-read, this time slowly.
I started watching football in 2006, long before Eto'o got his first pair of boots.
Like I said MOU was fucking overrated tactically, a man who is famous for bus parking.
Conference league is for mid-table teams and minions like Young Boys and Stum Graz lol, no elite coach celebrate that as an achievement.
Did you watch Carlo's AC Milan team player ? They were joy to watch not a coach who spend billions of pounds to sign some of the best player in the world only to turn them to prime Maldini.
Why do you think MOU got sacked by every elite club has coached ?
Re: Analysis Of Coaches And Players Who Featured The Most In Champion League Finals by uniquetechng: 7:14am On May 11
crossbreedwears:
I don't think so because he delivered a lot and he's always in the news for so many reasons. Ancelotti is a quiet coach. Even when his team score, he won't celebrate like others. He doesn't get suspended or speak to match officials anyhow
MOU is fucking overrated tactically, bus parking is for rookie coaches not for elites.
Re: Analysis Of Coaches And Players Who Featured The Most In Champion League Finals by JoeEeL(m): 9:48am On May 11
GardenOfGod:
I love the way you responded without pouring insult like other Messi fans. Kudos!

Ure welcome sir

1 Like

Re: Analysis Of Coaches And Players Who Featured The Most In Champion League Finals by tishbite42: 1:23pm On May 11
uniquetechng:
Go back to what your comment and re-read, this time slowly.
I started watching football in 2006, long before Eto'o got his first pair of boots.
Like I said MOU was fucking overrated tactically, a man who is famous for bus parking.
Conference league is for mid-table teams and minions like Young Boys and Stum Graz lol, no elite coach celebrate that as an achievement.
Did you watch Carlo's AC Milan team player ? They were joy to watch not a coach who spend billions of pounds to sign some of the best player in the world only to turn them to prime Maldini.
Why do you think MOU got sacked by every elite club has coached ?
Bye bye
Your second paragraph shows that you are mentally ill
Re: Analysis Of Coaches And Players Who Featured The Most In Champion League Finals by crossbreedwears(m): 2:50pm On May 11
His tactics worked for him bro
uniquetechng:
MOU is fucking overrated tactically, bus parking is for rookie coaches not for elites.
Re: Analysis Of Coaches And Players Who Featured The Most In Champion League Finals by uniquetechng: 4:59pm On May 11
tishbite42:

Bye bye
Your second paragraph shows that you are mentally ill
I am sure I and mentally deranged father are age mates.
Re: Analysis Of Coaches And Players Who Featured The Most In Champion League Finals by natureisgood(m): 9:03pm On May 11
As a Realmadrid fan, i realised statisense no get sense. Nonsense stat he posted.

Sheuns:

Toni Kroos has 5. 4 with Madrid 1 with Bayern. Casemiro has 5 as well.

Nacho Frenandez has 5 UCL trophies to his name. He has been in Madrid since before 2014.

Marcelo has 5. 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2022. In 2022 he was the one that was handed the trophy as captain.

Abeg get your facts right.

What you listed are those that played in the finals. If you are part of the squad, played in the tournament, final or not, you will get a medal.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Ends Commonwealth Games With 24 Medals / Messi, Ronaldo, Mbappe Named In FIFA 19 Team Of The Year / Man Brings Calabash To Bet Shop So He Can Win A Bet (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.