Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,267 members, 7,839,346 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

Prince Harry, Meghan To Arrive Abuja Friday, Visit Wounded Nigerian Soldiers - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prince Harry, Meghan To Arrive Abuja Friday, Visit Wounded Nigerian Soldiers (18179 Views)

Bodies Of Ibrahim Attahiru, Others Arrive Abuja For Burial (Video) / Sowore: Soyinka, Shehu Sani, Deji Adeyanju Arrive Abuja High Court (Photos) / Buhari Visit Wounded Nigerian Army In Borno (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prince Harry, Meghan To Arrive Abuja Friday, Visit Wounded Nigerian Soldiers by Kingofhoes: 8:28am On May 10
DonMarkuzi:
Welcome home princess.
Home as how?

1 Like

Re: Prince Harry, Meghan To Arrive Abuja Friday, Visit Wounded Nigerian Soldiers by uuzba(m): 8:33am On May 10
Are these people looking for who will kidnap them? What's their business in Africa?
They've finished vexing with their family and all the whole oyibo world.
They're now coming here to look for clout.
Re: Prince Harry, Meghan To Arrive Abuja Friday, Visit Wounded Nigerian Soldiers by uuzba(m): 8:35am On May 10
triple996:
The world recognise Nigeria

"Some people " will be very sad that their online country was ignored grin grin
Nigeria has internet and they're plenty scammers using it.
That's the only reason the world knows Nigeria.
Which kind yeye recognition is that?
Re: Prince Harry, Meghan To Arrive Abuja Friday, Visit Wounded Nigerian Soldiers by arantess: 8:36am On May 10
triple996:
The world recognise Nigeria

"Some people " will be very sad that their online country was ignored grin grin
clown...
its a private visit....on invitation from CDS

but like a slowpoke you didnt even read the small article.

maybe you dont know the meaning of private.
the world has left you behind with your clueless leaders.
Re: Prince Harry, Meghan To Arrive Abuja Friday, Visit Wounded Nigerian Soldiers by Rumundele(m): 8:37am On May 10
PepeXKermit:

And of what economic benefot does this bring us? U see when they say una dey mad, una go think say na Odumeje curse una....
My brother the thing tire me as well.

1 Like

Re: Prince Harry, Meghan To Arrive Abuja Friday, Visit Wounded Nigerian Soldiers by Hardy123(m): 8:37am On May 10
No single fvcks given. I really don't care about their existence. They are part of what made Nigeria what it is today. They should all go to Hades angry

1 Like

Re: Prince Harry, Meghan To Arrive Abuja Friday, Visit Wounded Nigerian Soldiers by uuzba(m): 8:40am On May 10
YemyTemmy:
what are they looking for?
They're looking for how to make noise on internet again.
They've finished quarrelling with all the whole white race of the world.
And are not irrelevant over there.
They now want to use Nigeria to make themselves popular again.
Re: Prince Harry, Meghan To Arrive Abuja Friday, Visit Wounded Nigerian Soldiers by MrBONE2(m): 8:40am On May 10
Iamanoited:
MEGAN IS A NIGERIAN HALF-CAT.

AND PRINCE HARRY IS A SOUTH AFRICAN HALF-CAT grin

1 Like

Re: Prince Harry, Meghan To Arrive Abuja Friday, Visit Wounded Nigerian Soldiers by Eriokanmi: 8:46am On May 10
Megan had Nigerian( yoruba roots) . I wasn't surprised when I heard this last night on BBC that they're visiting Nigeria
Re: Prince Harry, Meghan To Arrive Abuja Friday, Visit Wounded Nigerian Soldiers by Eriokanmi: 8:46am On May 10
DonMarkuzi:
Welcome home princess.
Yes oooo
Re: Prince Harry, Meghan To Arrive Abuja Friday, Visit Wounded Nigerian Soldiers by Eriokanmi: 8:48am On May 10
verifiablefacts:
I suspect say that your wife get Nigerian blood, the way she take dey control you, come turn you to simple person.
Simple men rule the world successfully Don't jettison women's advice. It's golden, that doesn't make you a mumu man
Re: Prince Harry, Meghan To Arrive Abuja Friday, Visit Wounded Nigerian Soldiers by Eriokanmi: 8:50am On May 10
goodconsience77:
A guy that refuse to protect the family heritage because of a woman that may live him anytime soon when going is getting tough is not worthy to be called a man. Ask Samson, he will tell you how he lost everything because of strange woman.

Meanwhile your family will always there with you no matter how bad it is...
The last time I checked, Harry isn't a black man so he won't think like one. UK is ending monarchy soon. Mark today's date
Re: Prince Harry, Meghan To Arrive Abuja Friday, Visit Wounded Nigerian Soldiers by Pootle: 8:54am On May 10
who are they
Re: Prince Harry, Meghan To Arrive Abuja Friday, Visit Wounded Nigerian Soldiers by Eriokanmi: 8:55am On May 10
Sweetcho:
Those saying they should go back to their country need to stop disgracing themselves and worry about things that are directly affecting them. Don't you know its a boost for tourism in your country get a grip. I hope they have a beautiful enjoyable visit
The kinds of Comments I've read here on this thread suggested to me that we have a long way to go. The majority of the so called educated people here are so half-baked. Harry's Project dwells on giving hope to wounded soldiers globally. He had met wit US wounded troops too. He's raising funds for this project and it's yielding great results already. He's been to several nations and Nigeria won't be an exception

2 Likes

Re: Prince Harry, Meghan To Arrive Abuja Friday, Visit Wounded Nigerian Soldiers by AskNgige2: 8:58am On May 10
nairalanda1:

Has rice ever been affordable in Nigeria?

For as long as I can remember, NIgerians have always been saying 'food too cost'

Ironically, we are eating more rice than we did 50-60 years ago, when rice was only eaten once a week...on Sundays.
Aswearrrdaaaarwn..

And then before Sunday come eh, e de be like 1month cos we are waiting to eat rice..

Now we swallow rice every morning afternoon and night
Re: Prince Harry, Meghan To Arrive Abuja Friday, Visit Wounded Nigerian Soldiers by CJStarz: 9:00am On May 10
Meghan Markle, nnukwu Ada anyi.
Nne nnoo.
Re: Prince Harry, Meghan To Arrive Abuja Friday, Visit Wounded Nigerian Soldiers by Christlike01: 9:11am On May 10
The embittered individuals are already expressing anger, as expected, because their small, erosion-ravaged land of primitive forest-dwelling ancestors was not included in the royal couple's planned visits in Nigeria! If you truly want to understand how trivial these individuals from Alaigbo can be, just change the headline to something like: 'Meghan and Harry to visit ABA'! You will immediately witness them praising the couple and asserting to anyone who cares to listen that the British Royal family originated from Igbo land! Just like their primitive ancestors, the descendants have resisted progress; they remain crude and uncivilized!

We admire Prince Harry and his gracious wife, Meghan; they are warmly welcomed to Nigeria, Princess Meghan's ancestral home.
Re: Prince Harry, Meghan To Arrive Abuja Friday, Visit Wounded Nigerian Soldiers by stamapro(m): 9:41am On May 10
Their visit will help wounded soldiers recover fast, funny indeed. The resources you will spend to host them for three days in Nigeria, channel it to the wounded soldiers and see what will recover them faster. Dey play
Re: Prince Harry, Meghan To Arrive Abuja Friday, Visit Wounded Nigerian Soldiers by mbos: 10:22am On May 10
their nation, England too was a Roman colony...doest that make a Pope visit

Angelfrost:
Their visit has no direct nor indirect benefit to Nigeria and Nigerians.

Let's quit making Mountains out of dust.

A wealthy touring couple visiting their nation's former colony shouldn't be breaking or national news.

No offense!
Re: Prince Harry, Meghan To Arrive Abuja Friday, Visit Wounded Nigerian Soldiers by drimzsmoke(m): 10:25am On May 10
Soldiers should be the highest paid people in this country!!!!
Re: Prince Harry, Meghan To Arrive Abuja Friday, Visit Wounded Nigerian Soldiers by fredoooooo: 10:30am On May 10
Oh please undecided
Re: Prince Harry, Meghan To Arrive Abuja Friday, Visit Wounded Nigerian Soldiers by fuckJones(f): 10:33am On May 10
our sister
Re: Prince Harry, Meghan To Arrive Abuja Friday, Visit Wounded Nigerian Soldiers by dinkyicon: 10:36am On May 10
ChizzyBuna:
Make them no come Lagos
Agberos go use Tax and Levy wound this one
How old are you
Re: Prince Harry, Meghan To Arrive Abuja Friday, Visit Wounded Nigerian Soldiers by Rumundele(m): 10:38am On May 10
Eriokanmi:
The kinds of Comments I've read here on this thread suggested to me that we have a long way to go. The majority of the so called educated people here are so half-baked. Harry's Project dwells on giving hope to wounded soldiers globally. He had met wit US wounded troops too. He's raising funds for this project and it's yielding great results already. He's been to several nations and Nigeria won't be an exception
Alaye calm down, people get upset when you conclude in your comments
Prince Harry has been to other nations to raise funds for wounded soldiers no doubt but those funds were utilised for the purpose. In Nigeria your country you thinks any fund raised will be utilized?
Nigerians will begin to have trust whenever they started doing things right. If this one turns out positive definitely they will be applauded otherwise the reverse way will be meted
Re: Prince Harry, Meghan To Arrive Abuja Friday, Visit Wounded Nigerian Soldiers by vibratingpenis: 10:38am On May 10
Sweetcho:

Whose mama what are you talking about?

Actually the grandma, Queen Eliza
Re: Prince Harry, Meghan To Arrive Abuja Friday, Visit Wounded Nigerian Soldiers by nkwoemeka(m): 10:38am On May 10
Their perpetual colonial masters, from the time of Lord lugard and flora shaw to time immemorial.
Re: Prince Harry, Meghan To Arrive Abuja Friday, Visit Wounded Nigerian Soldiers by Sweetcho: 10:48am On May 10
vibratingpenis:

Actually the grandma, Queen Eliza

Stop being so bitter, another person stated they are highlighting the plight of wounded soldiers worldwide, of they had skipped naija you would also have something to say, Chale if you can do something to help your country or yourself gwan and start instead of complaining about their visit, lobby your politicians to do good the problems of naija are there before Harry was born
Re: Prince Harry, Meghan To Arrive Abuja Friday, Visit Wounded Nigerian Soldiers by ScarletBrace(m): 10:52am On May 10
lonelydora:
They should go back to their country.

After all his mother, Eliza, and his cohorts did to us. They are not welcomed, let them go back to their country.

Meanwhile your Uncle’s wife went to give testimony in church on how her son finally got a UK visa after attempting suicide due to initial rejections.

Low budget Ramaphosa. Pan Africans who know their history more than anyone else.
Re: Prince Harry, Meghan To Arrive Abuja Friday, Visit Wounded Nigerian Soldiers by overseasnbeyond: 10:56am On May 10
So you study history come here dey cry, what would you say about Tinubu whooping your ass's with tax and hunger?
lonelydora:
They should go back to their country.

After all his mother, Eliza, and his cohorts did to us. They are not welcomed, let them go back to their country.
Re: Prince Harry, Meghan To Arrive Abuja Friday, Visit Wounded Nigerian Soldiers by stallionng: 11:03am On May 10
Welcome home Meghan, from Abia state ,infact from my village.we are waiting to bestow the Ezi Ada chieftaincy and Ezi Ogo titles in Umuahia to you and your husband.
Welcome nwa nnem
Re: Prince Harry, Meghan To Arrive Abuja Friday, Visit Wounded Nigerian Soldiers by thugthang(m): 11:19am On May 10
[quote author=lonelydora post=129876583]They should go back to their country.

Grandmother rather

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boko Haram: In Defence Of Govt's Position To Negotiate. / I Didn’t Indict US Over Boko Haram, Says Buhari / I'll Rather Live A Free Man In Oduduwa Republic Than A Slave In Nigeria - FFK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.