Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,668 members, 7,837,468 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Simon Ekpa Posts A Biafran Soldier With A Russian Soldier On Battlefield - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Simon Ekpa Posts A Biafran Soldier With A Russian Soldier On Battlefield (5612 Views)

APC's MamaTee Posts A Road In Pakistan Crediting It To El-Rufai In Kaduna / Olisa Agbakoba: As A Biafran Soldier, I Can Tell You That Biafra Is Not Viable / Nimi Amange: How I Escaped The War Front As A 16-Year-Old Biafran Soldier (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simon Ekpa Posts A Biafran Soldier With A Russian Soldier On Battlefield by Broveens42(m): 1:51pm On May 10
paramakina202:

Your IQ is möhronic.
Simon Ekpa was trained and raised by MNK they are all agents of distablization in Igboland.

Your IQ is much lower than I thought. How is this statement the same with your first, where you insinuated APC and and buhari sponsored
MNK ?

The closest to this latest submission should have been, "foreign elements are using MNK for regional instability ..."
Re: Simon Ekpa Posts A Biafran Soldier With A Russian Soldier On Battlefield by kmaster007: 2:09pm On May 10
So, dem no dey support Israel again

3 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa Posts A Biafran Soldier With A Russian Soldier On Battlefield by paramakina202: 2:10pm On May 10
Broveens42:

Your IQ is much lower than I thought. How is this statement the same with your first, where you insinuated APC and and buhari sponsored
MNK ?

The closest to this latest submission should have been, "foreign elements are using MNK for regional instability ..."

If you believe Simon Ekpa is working for APC government then why not MNK his master?
I thought you have a very möhronic IQ it is even worse.

3 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa Posts A Biafran Soldier With A Russian Soldier On Battlefield by Blaze14k: 2:13pm On May 10
Babangidapikin:
You have left Israel you want to embarrass President Putin and the Russian Federation, you must be dreaming... President Putin is our guy and relationship date back many years ...

Small tin Una go just dey vomit rubbish..

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Posts A Biafran Soldier With A Russian Soldier On Battlefield by Broveens42(m): 2:13pm On May 10
paramakina202:

If you believe Simon Ekpa is working for APC government then why not MNK his master?
I thought you have a very möhronic IQ it is even worse.

Where did I mention Ekpa working for APC ?
Where have I ever mentioned Ekpa working for APC on this forum?

I was actually right when I said you had a low IQ
Re: Simon Ekpa Posts A Biafran Soldier With A Russian Soldier On Battlefield by predictor1: 2:15pm On May 10
This biafrans would finish Nigeria o. grin

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Posts A Biafran Soldier With A Russian Soldier On Battlefield by paramakina202: 2:23pm On May 10
Broveens42:

Where did I mention Ekpa working for APC ?
Where have I ever mentioned Ekpa working for APC on this forum?

I was actually right when I said you had a low IQ

So why jump into a conversation when you do not know how and where it started from Mr high IQ?
Now go back to my first post and read it again and see that I was replying to someone who claimed Ekpa was working for Tinubu and APC.

3 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa Posts A Biafran Soldier With A Russian Soldier On Battlefield by favor914: 2:59pm On May 10
chiagozien:
Simon ekperima is APC agent.

Same with APC miscreant masquerading with his name here on nairaland with fake news and lies to promote their APC agent in Finland.

sultanofpigs from classified info reaching the embassy, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu is another APC agent.

2 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa Posts A Biafran Soldier With A Russian Soldier On Battlefield by crisubanijunior(m): 3:01pm On May 10
What do I know my brother?
Re: Simon Ekpa Posts A Biafran Soldier With A Russian Soldier On Battlefield by Ezmans: 7:02pm On May 10
Silentgroper:
Why the fvck would a solidier be using that old man gun...
can it kill?

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Posts A Biafran Soldier With A Russian Soldier On Battlefield by IBB007: 7:50pm On May 10
lol…does this guy even know what he’s doing…you dey Finland dey support Russia
Re: Simon Ekpa Posts A Biafran Soldier With A Russian Soldier On Battlefield by kettykin: 7:54pm On May 10
2 greatest armies of all time . The biafran military needs no introduction to anyone born before 1980 while the Russian military is taking on the whole of united states and its European allies , the Biafran military took on all former and present world powers, Egypt, Persia, Babylonia, British, soviet union etc and came out unscathed even though Nigeria uses unethical means to starve women and children

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simon Ekpa Posts A Biafran Soldier With A Russian Soldier On Battlefield by confusedlady(f): 8:14pm On May 10
kettykin:
2 greatest armies of all time . The biafran military needs no introduction to anyone born before 1980 while the Russian military is taking on the whole of united states and its European allies , the Biafran military took on all former and present world powers, Egypt, Persia, Babylonia, British, soviet union etc and came out unscathed even though Nigeria uses unethical means to starve women and children

[b]Oga,

You are on the Internet. Try and educate yourself. Don't just regurgitate what your forebears spat into your brain concerning the Biafra-Nigeria conflict of the 1960s to the 1970s.
Even if you were not born at the time in question try and enlighten yourself because a mind is a terrible thing to waste..
The below informationis everywhere on the Internet for free access. Biafra was recognised and supportedby a lot of countries while Odumegwu Ojukwu procured the services of a lot of mercenaries(soldiers for hire) through his friend and gaslighter, Fredrick Forsyth who masquraded as a BBC reporter until his bias was discovered by his bosses at Bush house,London and he was sacked with ignominy from the BBC and then he stopped writing fiction about the Nigeria/Biafra conflict and he started writing fiction books/novels in reality. The novel, THE DOGS OF WAR is a novel based on the role of Forsyth in the Nigeria/Biafra war and how he helped Ojukwu procure the services of mercenaries, while pretendingto be a BBC reporter. [/b].

International recognition
edit
Biafra was formally recognised by Gabon, Haiti, Ivory Coast, Tanzania, and Zambia.[10] Other nations, that did not officially recognise Biafra, but granted de facto recognition in the form of diplomatic support or military aid, included France, Spain, Portugal, Norway, Israel, Rhodesia, South Africa, and Vatican City.[a] Biafra received aid from non-state actors, including Joint Church Aid, foreign mercenaries, Holy Ghost Fathers of Ireland,[44] Caritas Internationalis,[45] and Catholic Relief Services of the United States.[46] Médecins Sans Frontières also originated in response to the suffering.

Although the government of the United States under the presidency of Lyndon B. Johnson maintained an official neutral stance during the war, there was strong public support for Biafra in the United States.[47] The American Committee to Keep Biafra Alive was founded by American activists to spread pro-Biafran propaganda.[48] U.S. president Richard Nixon was sympathetic to Biafra. Before he won the 1968 election, he accused Nigeria of committing a genocide against Biafrans and called for the United States to intervene in the war to support Biafra. However, he was ultimately unsuccessful in his efforts to aid Biafra due to the demands of the Vietnam War.[49]

Re: Simon Ekpa Posts A Biafran Soldier With A Russian Soldier On Battlefield by vengertime: 9:17pm On May 10
Babangidapikin:
You have left Israel you want to embarrass President Putin and the Russian Federation, you must be dreaming... President Putin is our guy and relationship date back many years ...

Anyone that would help throw mother of all atomic gas bomb on the zoogeria is allowed, specifically the North and South west

2 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa Posts A Biafran Soldier With A Russian Soldier On Battlefield by sultanofpigs: 11:38pm On May 10
Bateria is an infectious disease that affects pigs. The solution is OBI BITTERs mixed with MNKs urine. That is how to cure Bateria.

favor914:
sultanofpigs from classified info reaching the embassy, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu is another APC agent.
Re: Simon Ekpa Posts A Biafran Soldier With A Russian Soldier On Battlefield by favor914: 11:59pm On May 10
sultanofpigs:
Bateria is an infectious disease that affects pigs. The solution is OBI BITTERs mixed with MNKs urine. That is how to cure Bateria.

Una go wait tire in wailing, bunch of them Political Clowns, Aso Rock dreaming.

Gringory Obi Indeed.
Re: Simon Ekpa Posts A Biafran Soldier With A Russian Soldier On Battlefield by sultanofpigs: 12:08am On May 11
How far?

Shey Tilumbu dey under oxygen mask.

When UK Royals, go visit Tilumbu. He needs to receive them na grin

favor914:
Una go wait tire in wailing, bunch of them Political Clowns, Aso Rock dreaming.

Gringory Obi Indeed.
Re: Simon Ekpa Posts A Biafran Soldier With A Russian Soldier On Battlefield by favor914: 12:36am On May 11
sultanofpigs:
How far?

Shey Tilumbu dey under oxygen mask.

When UK Royals, go visit Tilumbu. He needs to receive them na grin

Very hilarious, Tinubu no be your President, abi na Republic du Cameroon dey born you?

Or nwokem you dey claim Paul Biya as your President? grin
Re: Simon Ekpa Posts A Biafran Soldier With A Russian Soldier On Battlefield by Almaigaa: 5:26am On May 11
sultanofpigs:
@Mazisimonekpa...

The above account on Nairaland is operated by a useless TINUBu supporter.

Simon ekpa on his official Twitter handle has been mocking TINUBU and exposing their Photoshop pictures to cover the fact that TINUBU is under life threatening conditions.

Why hasn't the Nairaland Tinubu handler of that @mazisimonekpa moniker said anything of late?

Anyway, as regards the picture... what is cooking will make you cry blood

1 NIGERIA noisemakers.. it's about going down.

This one dey dream. Make una start the fight make we finish una. Only Fulani herdsmen alone don nearly sack every Community in Enugu and Anambra as we speak. Your Simon Ekpa, IPOB terrorist and ESN are nowhere to be found grin

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Posts A Biafran Soldier With A Russian Soldier On Battlefield by Almaigaa: 5:29am On May 11
crisubanijunior:
Doesn’t look authentic to me. Have never seen a soldier having more than one country badge at a time. In the picture, the soldier clearly has a Baifran badge to his other arm and Russian flag on the other. Someone should educate me if I am wrong

Everything about them is fake. Come to Aba and see for yourself.

Re: Simon Ekpa Posts A Biafran Soldier With A Russian Soldier On Battlefield by Deltancapo: 5:42am On May 11
EvergreenDiarie:
What do you think about this short video Simon Ekpa posted on his X page.

https:///simon_ekpa/status/1788830661282840969

https://youtube.com/shorts/W8ku9CNQpj8?si=DBy4DmdzD3-i_RVW

Mumu tribe, there are lots of Africa individuals fighting alone side Russia forces,non of them have make any noise apart from this cursed tribe people that always want to be relevant.

God forbid forsaken people.
Re: Simon Ekpa Posts A Biafran Soldier With A Russian Soldier On Battlefield by Deltancapo: 5:45am On May 11
Babangidapikin:

No longer sending 15000 men to isrealhell, the best way to deal with this forsaking people is to grant them Biafra and expel all of them back to their region.
Re: Simon Ekpa Posts A Biafran Soldier With A Russian Soldier On Battlefield by Deltancapo: 5:46am On May 11
noskcid:
That’s an edited photo

Take it anywhere for verification

That's background of Haiti
Re: Simon Ekpa Posts A Biafran Soldier With A Russian Soldier On Battlefield by kettykin: 10:14am On May 11
confusedlady:

[b]Oga,

You are on the Internet. Try and educate yourself. Don't just regurgitate what your forebears spat into your brain concerning the Biafra-Nigeria conflict of the 1960s to the 1970s.
Even if you were not born at the time in question try and enlighten yourself because a mind is a terrible thing to waste..
The below informationis everywhere on the Internet for free access. Biafra was recognised and supportedby a lot of countries while Odumegwu Ojukwu procured the services of a lot of mercenaries(soldiers for hire) through his friend and gaslighter, Fredrick Forsyth who masquraded as a BBC reporter until his bias was discovered by his bosses at Bush house,London and he was sacked with ignominy from the BBC and then he stopped writing fiction about the Nigeria/Biafra conflict and he started writing fiction books/novels in reality. The novel, THE DOGS OF WAR is a novel based on the role of Forsyth in the Nigeria/Biafra war and how he helped Ojukwu procure the services of mercenaries, while pretendingto be a BBC reporter. [/b].

International recognition
edit
Biafra was formally recognised by Gabon, Haiti, Ivory Coast, Tanzania, and Zambia.[10] Other nations, that did not officially recognise Biafra, but granted de facto recognition in the form of diplomatic support or military aid, included France, Spain, Portugal, Norway, Israel, Rhodesia, South Africa, and Vatican City.[a] Biafra received aid from non-state actors, including Joint Church Aid, foreign mercenaries, Holy Ghost Fathers of Ireland,[44] Caritas Internationalis,[45] and Catholic Relief Services of the United States.[46] Médecins Sans Frontières also originated in response to the suffering.

Although the government of the United States under the presidency of Lyndon B. Johnson maintained an official neutral stance during the war, there was strong public support for Biafra in the United States.[47] The American Committee to Keep Biafra Alive was founded by American activists to spread pro-Biafran propaganda.[48] U.S. president Richard Nixon was sympathetic to Biafra. Before he won the 1968 election, he accused Nigeria of committing a genocide against Biafrans and called for the United States to intervene in the war to support Biafra. However, he was ultimately unsuccessful in his efforts to aid Biafra due to the demands of the Vietnam War.[49]

Your message addressed nothing, from all available war documents there was nothing extraordinary the Nigerian military could do in the battle field against Biafra military besides starvation of innocent women and children, this is despite being backed by Chad, Niger, Egypt, Britain, sudan, soviet union.

Most of the backers of Nigeria were at one time or the other world empires.

Biafra on the other hand was backed by former colonies like Gabon, Haiti, Ivory Coast, Tanzania, and Zambia , how on earth will a sane fellow compare Gabon, Haiti, Ivory Coast, Tanzania, and Zambis with Egypt, Arab world, Britain, soviet union, east Germany etc.

This is very simple, Britain ,Egypt and soviet union won the Civil war for Nigeria . If you still don't get this or understand this then I can dig up declassified information on the war
Re: Simon Ekpa Posts A Biafran Soldier With A Russian Soldier On Battlefield by confusedlady(f): 12:27pm On May 11
kettykin:

Your message addressed nothing, from all available war documents there was nothing extraordinary the Nigerian military could do in the battle field against Biafra military besides starvation of innocent women and children, this is despite being backed by Chad, Niger, Egypt, Britain, sudan, soviet union.

Most of the backers of Nigeria were at one time or the other world empires.

Biafra on the other hand was backed by former colonies like Gabon, Haiti, Ivory Coast, Tanzania, and Zambia , how on earth will a sane fellow compare Gabon, Haiti, Ivory Coast, Tanzania, and Zambis with Egypt, Arab world, Britain, soviet union, east Germany etc.

This is very simple, Britain ,Egypt and soviet union won the Civil war for Nigeria . If you still don't get this or understand this then I can dig up declassified information on the war

Oga,
Go back and re-read my post. This time very S-L-O-W-L-Y-!
You should read widely and stop believing the lies and lamba told you by your forebears if you are too young to have been a witness to the Nigeria/Biafra civil war conflict...........

Now read what I wrote below carefully.........

Re: Simon Ekpa Posts A Biafran Soldier With A Russian Soldier On Battlefield by Deltancapo: 12:29pm On May 11
EgwunsoDOTcom:
Igbos are everywhere around the world, nawa oo.

Are they not everywhere in Nigeria, what do expect from people that their place is uninhabitable
Re: Simon Ekpa Posts A Biafran Soldier With A Russian Soldier On Battlefield by kettykin: 12:30pm On May 11
confusedlady:

Oga,
Go back and re-read my post. This time very S-L-O-W-L-Y-!
You should read widely and stop believing the lies and lamba told you by your forebears if you are too young.

Now read what I wrote below carefully.

.I don't need to read anything slowly, you are confusing recognition of Biafran republic with military support, I am talking about military support and not recognition which doesn't change anything.
Re: Simon Ekpa Posts A Biafran Soldier With A Russian Soldier On Battlefield by confusedlady(f): 12:41pm On May 11
kettykin:

.I don't need to read anything slowly, you are confusing recognition of Biafran republic with military support, I am talking about military support and not recognition which doesn't change anything.

Oga.
If you have comprehension problems, then I can't be of help to you. I can only point you on the way but I can't spoon feed you.
Except you are a troll you should have seen the words diplomatic support and MILITARY AID.....written in plain English language.......

This is the problem with people from your side of Nigeria....refusal to read and enlighten yourselves......prefering to believe lies and falsehood fed to you by your forebears in order to console yourselves for the crushing defeat you suffered.
A conquered people always try to twist history to soften the cruel blows of defeat........
I am done with you on this issue but bear in mind that in this age some of us are NOT going to allow you guys to post lies on the Internet without you being challenged. Our parents made that mistake but we are certainly not going to do the same.......
Re: Simon Ekpa Posts A Biafran Soldier With A Russian Soldier On Battlefield by kettykin: 12:45pm On May 11
confusedlady:

Oga.
If you have comprehension problems, then I can't be of help to you. I can only point you on the way but I can't spoon feed you.
Except you are a troll you should have seen the words diplomatic support and MILITARY AID.....written in plain English language.......

This is the problem with people from your side of Nigeria....refusal to read and enlighten yourselves......prefering to believe lies and falsehood fed to you by your forebears in order to console yourselves for the crushing defeat you suffered.
A conquered people always try to twist history to soften the cruel blows of defeat........
I am done with you on this issue but bear in mind that in this age some of us are NOT going to allow you guys to post lies on the Internet without you being challenged. Our parents made that mistake but we are certainly not going to do the same.......

Conquered by who exactly ,I have asked you what exact military feat did Nigeria military achieve over Biafra besides starvation of innocent women and children, I can write a book on the Biafra military feat over Nigeria military.

What military aid could Zambia, Tanzania, Gabon have offered to Biafra compared to what soviet union, Britain and Egypt offered to Nigeria .

Britain ,Russia and united states have already released classified information in the war for the world to see which are in my history threads. No need for anyone to twist history.
Re: Simon Ekpa Posts A Biafran Soldier With A Russian Soldier On Battlefield by Dafresh: 1:12pm On May 11
Almaigaa:

This one dey dream. Make una start the fight make we finish una. Only Fulani herdsmen alone don nearly sack every Community in Enugu and Anambra as we speak. Your Simon Ekpa, IPOB terrorist and ESN are nowhere to be found grin
you're still calling ESN no more ESN. talking about herdsman, herdsman way done run comot tee tee
Re: Simon Ekpa Posts A Biafran Soldier With A Russian Soldier On Battlefield by confusedlady(f): 1:30pm On May 11
kettykin:

Conquered by who exactly ,I have asked you what exact military feat did Nigeria military achieve over Biafra besides starvation of innocent women and children, I can write a book on the Biafra military feat over Nigeria military.

What military aid could Zambia, Tanzania, Gabon have offered to Biafra compared to what soviet union, Britain and Egypt offered to Nigeria .

Britain ,Russia and united states have already released classified information in the war for the world to see which are in my history threads. No need for anyone to twist history.

1. Did the leader of the rebellion Odumegwu Ojukwu flee to Ivory Coast,abandoning his rebel enclave or not?

2. Did his Deputy Phillip Effiong accept defeat after this event and surrender to the Federal troops led by Olusegun Obasanjo?
3. Did General Yakubu Gowon announce a no victor,no vanquished speech,in order to be magnanimous in victory?

When you answer these questions truthfully, you will understand if you suffered a crushing and humiliating defeat or not.

Operation Tail-Wind (January 7 – 12, 1970) was the final military conflict between Nigeria and Biafra. The operation took place in the towns of Owerri and Uli, both of which were captured by Nigerian forces. The operation ended with General Odumegwu Ojukwu fleeing to the Ivory Coast and then president of Biafra Philip Effiong surrendering to Olusegun Obasanjo.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ivory Coast Elections -- Cia, Freemasons, Imf / Breaking! Women & Youth Gathers At Edo Assembly As Ize Iyamu meets Buhari. / Anambra Poll: INEC May Employ Manual Voting As Hope Fades For Electronic Voting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.