Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,113 members, 7,838,819 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

Your First Salary Belongs To Your Father, Not Pastor - Actor Kanayo - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Your First Salary Belongs To Your Father, Not Pastor - Actor Kanayo (21561 Views)

Why Is My Father Not Dangote? — Tiwa Savage / "Odumeje Is Not My Pastor" - Actor, Zubby Micheal Blows Hot (video) / Ooni Of Ife Is My Father, Not Lover –ara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your First Salary Belongs To Your Father, Not Pastor - Actor Kanayo by tnerro1(m): 6:39pm On May 10
Emmastan291:

But the majority of pastors are men😂😂

My brother, pray not to encounter this Nigerian pastors both male or female. 99.9% of dem go do you strong thing.
Re: Your First Salary Belongs To Your Father, Not Pastor - Actor Kanayo by Investordede(m): 6:58pm On May 10
Re: Your First Salary Belongs To Your Father, Not Pastor - Actor Kanayo by Investordede(m): 7:09pm On May 10
Michael547:

To Christians or to ancient Isrealites?

To both the Jews and Gentiles
Re: Your First Salary Belongs To Your Father, Not Pastor - Actor Kanayo by Timoleon(m): 7:29pm On May 10
[quote author=ufotunang post=129887047][/quote]

Himself.
Re: Your First Salary Belongs To Your Father, Not Pastor - Actor Kanayo by Monday60655(m): 7:57pm On May 10
kingsways:
Please people should stop dabbling into spiritual matters they know nothing about..Your earthly father is NOT your God.

Your first salary belongs to God, who is your Heavenly Father. You are not giving it to the Pastor, you are giving it to God.

You can give your second salary to your earthly father if you so wish but certainly not the first.

Your earthly father probably didn’t give you the job, and doesn’t have what it takes to make you excel in and keep the job

God bless you for telling the truth.

1 Like

Re: Your First Salary Belongs To Your Father, Not Pastor - Actor Kanayo by FalseProphet1(m): 8:23pm On May 10
folake4u:
That's your cup of akamu.
Now you're being rude.
Re: Your First Salary Belongs To Your Father, Not Pastor - Actor Kanayo by folake4u(f): 8:25pm On May 10
FalseProphet1:

Now you're being rude.

Okay. It is your cup of tea.

The tùşh version. grin
Re: Your First Salary Belongs To Your Father, Not Pastor - Actor Kanayo by FalseProphet1(m): 8:27pm On May 10
folake4u:
Okay. It is your cup of tea.

The tùşh version. grin
You need a man in your life.

This I have seen.
Re: Your First Salary Belongs To Your Father, Not Pastor - Actor Kanayo by folake4u(f): 8:39pm On May 10
FalseProphet1:

You need a man in your life.

This I have seen.

You need to cast a demon possessed member in your church to keep you busy.

This I have seen.
Re: Your First Salary Belongs To Your Father, Not Pastor - Actor Kanayo by FalseProphet1(m): 8:42pm On May 10
folake4u:

This I have seen.
Why not join me tonight so that we can cast out the demon together. Two prophets they say are better than one.

I have a very big bell for you to ring and speak in tongues while I do the casting.

How about those your 3 witches how are they doing?
Re: Your First Salary Belongs To Your Father, Not Pastor - Actor Kanayo by folake4u(f): 8:44pm On May 10
FalseProphet1:

Why not join me tonight so that we can cast out the demon together. Two prophets are better than one.

I have a very big bell for you to ring and speak in tongues while I do the casting.

How about those your 3 witches how are they doing?

I am not a prophet. I don't need your prayers as well.

My three witches are doing very well. Thanks for asking. kiss
Re: Your First Salary Belongs To Your Father, Not Pastor - Actor Kanayo by FalseProphet1(m): 8:48pm On May 10
folake4u:
I am not a prophet. I don't need your prayers as well.

My three witches are doing very well. Thanks for asking. kiss
You're kissing a prophet. That's very bad because you can cause me to sin and do something bad.

You refused to continue our conversation about the frequency you vibrate and operate on?
Re: Your First Salary Belongs To Your Father, Not Pastor - Actor Kanayo by GloriousGbola: 8:51pm On May 10
folake4u:

This I have seen.

Re: Your First Salary Belongs To Your Father, Not Pastor - Actor Kanayo by folake4u(f): 8:54pm On May 10
FalseProphet1:

You're kissing a prophet. That's very bad because you can cause me to sin and do something bad.

You refused to continue our conversation about the frequency you vibrate and operate on?

If your left eye cause you to commit sin, pluck it off. You're a prophet, you should know better. Right?

I don't want to continue our convo on that. I be ogbanje. Case closed.
Re: Your First Salary Belongs To Your Father, Not Pastor - Actor Kanayo by folake4u(f): 8:55pm On May 10
[quote author=GloriousGbola post=129889939][/quote]

Ewww! angry
Re: Your First Salary Belongs To Your Father, Not Pastor - Actor Kanayo by FalseProphet1(m): 8:59pm On May 10
folake4u:
If your left eye cause you to commit sin, pluck it off. You're a prophet, you should know better. Right?

I don't want to continue our convo on that. I be ogbanje. Case closed.
So you want me to cut off what makes me a man? That's harsh

I know that you're an obanje that's why I want to know more about you. To know the frequency you operate on because I might know people in that frequency.
Re: Your First Salary Belongs To Your Father, Not Pastor - Actor Kanayo by folake4u(f): 9:23pm On May 10
FalseProphet1:

So you want me to cut off what makes me a man? That's harsh

I know that you're an obanje that's why I want to know more about you. To know the frequency you operate on because I might know people in that frequency.

Lol. I'm not harsh.

The Bible said "And if thy right eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell" - Matthew 5:29-30

So you can do the needful. smiley

I decline your interest, Sir.
Re: Your First Salary Belongs To Your Father, Not Pastor - Actor Kanayo by Coolgent(m): 9:34pm On May 10
Its belong to God, the pastor go collect am and give it to God grin. Through buying mansion, exotic cars and of course private jet.
Gullibility

1 Like

Re: Your First Salary Belongs To Your Father, Not Pastor - Actor Kanayo by Charlie2020(f): 12:53am On May 11
That is if your father actually daddied you, and not just contributing to giving birth to you. That privilege of receiving the first salary, belongs to whoever daddied (or mommied me as the case may be)
Re: Your First Salary Belongs To Your Father, Not Pastor - Actor Kanayo by Vision101(m): 3:07am On May 11
Michael547:

Why not use this opportunity to explain to me from the Bible?
It's pointless explaining to a man who has made up his mind. Ride on what you believe whether right or wrong.
Re: Your First Salary Belongs To Your Father, Not Pastor - Actor Kanayo by DonKuty419(m): 3:42am On May 11
Re: Your First Salary Belongs To Your Father, Not Pastor - Actor Kanayo by wizrose(m): 4:33am On May 11
I WILL RATHER GIVE IT TO BEGERS AND HOMELESS PEOPLE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your First Salary Belongs To Your Father, Not Pastor - Actor Kanayo by HRMK: 6:48am On May 11
that is exactly what we do in my family!the father makes sure its distributed among the family members!NOT TO ANY PASTOR!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your First Salary Belongs To Your Father, Not Pastor - Actor Kanayo by Michael547(m): 7:23am On May 11
Vision101:

It's pointless explaining to a man who has made up his mind. Ride on what you believe whether right or wrong.
How do you know I have made up my mind when you've not even quoted a scripture?
Re: Your First Salary Belongs To Your Father, Not Pastor - Actor Kanayo by TheSuperX(m): 8:36am On May 11
God bless you KOK

1 Like

Re: Your First Salary Belongs To Your Father, Not Pastor - Actor Kanayo by Bishop(m): 9:27am On May 11
Dapromzy333:

https://platinumtimes.ng/tradition-demands-you-give-your-first-salary-to-your-father-not-pastor-kok-video/

Not only igbo culture, it is practised in many cultures in Nigeria,unfortunately the emergency baby daddies and skelewu mother's that didn't not wait to get home training will not allow the culture to thrive .

Honour your father and mother, so that your day's on earth will be long and prosperous. Na do thing wey e mean be dat and much more.

I come in peace.
Re: Your First Salary Belongs To Your Father, Not Pastor - Actor Kanayo by Bishop(m): 9:28am On May 11
CrownOfClay724:
I concur.

Our people have been led astray and turned away from their own family in the name of religion.

Papa wey train pikin never chop, but pastor dey ask for first fruit.
Mama dey call im sixty years old husband John, but 27years old pastor na Daddie 😀.

KOK's postulation, like the injunctions of the pastorpreneurs is not a natural law or part of any Igbo tradition I know of, but I'd rather it, than give my money to strangers because they said their god commands it.
Walk with your parents and gain their blessings.
Life will be easy for you.

As in?
Re: Your First Salary Belongs To Your Father, Not Pastor - Actor Kanayo by janeedema(f): 10:05am On May 11
There's no where in the New testament that God mentioned that the Apostles, Prophets, Evangelists, Pastors, and teachers are the representatives of God om earth.

You need to study and stop making wrong exegesis. Moses played a major role before the coming of Christ.

When that temple court was torn, we all have access to God as children of God-- if you want.

We don't have any special children and others orphans. Some people are too lazy to be children and would often settle as bastards.

We all are called to be God's ambassadors on earth. 1 Peter 2:2 wasn't addressed to Pastors.

The role of the ministry offices-- Apostles, Prophets, etc are for administration and discipleship.

Stop making gods(idols) out of men.

The reason Jesus came is so we can have direct access to our Father in His Name.

Flame333:
Sometimes you need to talk less... I don't know what people think about first tithe but I believe that as Christians we need to understand the facts that judgment belongs to God and that pastors, servants of God are the representative of God on earth.. It just the same way Marian criticized Moses unknowning to her that there is a divine connectivity between Moses and God I don't judge pastors... How much can I give to God that is enough for me to go into judgment with him..

1 Like

Re: Your First Salary Belongs To Your Father, Not Pastor - Actor Kanayo by janeedema(f): 10:10am On May 11
janeedema:
There's no where in the New testament that God mentioned that the Apostles, Prophets, Evangelists, Pastors, and teachers are the representatives of God on earth.

You need to study and stop making wrong exegesis.

Moses played a major role before the coming of Christ-- He was God's mouthpiece.

When the temple curtain was torn at Christ's death, we all were given full access to God as children of God-- if you want.

There are no intermediaries.

When people say stuff about men of God being mouth piece, you start wondering whether we contact them to contact Jesus who will then contact God.

We have access to God in Jesus name, not in any pastor's name so what all this about pastors are God's representatives.

I honor pastors for their calling into ministry.so that get me wrong.

But we have given them an elevation that isn't scriptural. I hope the church realizes this.

We don't have any special children and others orphans. Some people are too lazy to be children and would often settle as bastards.

We all are called to be God's ambassadors on earth. 1 Peter 2:2 wasn't addressed to Pastors.

The role of the ministry offices-- Apostles, Prophets, etc are for administration and discipleship.

Stop making gods(idols) out of men.

The reason Jesus came is so we can have direct access to our Father in His Name.

Re: Your First Salary Belongs To Your Father, Not Pastor - Actor Kanayo by Vision101(m): 7:05pm On May 11
Michael547:

How do you know I have made up my mind when you've not even quoted a scripture?
Reread you initial comment and it's clear that you don't need scriptures. I can quote loads of scriptures to you and your next call will be to engage in argument.

Jesus told us to leave such people.
Re: Your First Salary Belongs To Your Father, Not Pastor - Actor Kanayo by Michael547(m): 7:14pm On May 11
Vision101:

Reread you initial comment and it's clear that you don't need scriptures. I can quote loads of scriptures to you and your next call will be to engage in argument.

Jesus told us to leave such people.
You've not even quoted one scripture that shows where God demands tithe from Christians and you are insisting that I would not accept the evidence. Is that not funny?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Adorable Photos Of Femi Branch And His Family / Davido Cancels Zimbabwe Show Over Tagbo Controversy / Checkout Actress Monalisa Chinda's New Look In These Magnificent Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.