Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,399 members, 7,853,778 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:21 AM

Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Arrive In Nigeria (Video) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Arrive In Nigeria (Video) (30690 Views)

The Vehicle Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Picked For Their Wedding / Pamela Anomneze, Invited To Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Wedding / Prince Harry Engaged To Meghan Markle (Suits Actress) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Arrive In Nigeria (Video) by Ever8090: 6:55pm On May 10
Prechgold1180:

As them come naija now make we come dey jump up and down dey happy abi Wetyn

Nur be their own even dey do me

Egg is 150. 3 small yams yesterday one useless foolish woman dey tell me 6k

God we punish whoever that voted for tinubu
God we still punish you that did not vote
God we punish all of us after all being in Nigeria nah punishment already
honestly, some places is even 200, something we were buying 2 for 50 naira before Buhari took over..... Buhari stated this nonsense and Tinubu is taking it to another higher level
Re: Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Arrive In Nigeria (Video) by Prechgold1180(m): 7:01pm On May 10
Ever8090:
honestly, some places is even 200, something we were buying 2 for 50 naira before Buhari took over..... Buhari stated this nonsense and Tinubu is taking it to another higher level

So sad

It’s hard for everybody

This country is frustrating
Re: Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Arrive In Nigeria (Video) by sonofsteven: 7:11pm On May 10
Prechgold1180:

Mr man you need see the yam
3 miserable looking yam for 6k bcus say she see say I drive come
I later park car use leg
I buy 2 yam for another shop 2500 for both

If only you understand how business is being done, you'd know what she did

But good say you see yam buy, try refrain from the insults because if someone dishes it out to your own mom, you sef no go like am

Make we dey tolerate one another, life no suppose hard, if you wey get car can't patronize a poor woman by being the Jesus or savior to help her family because if you had bought 6k, she for see enough profits to feed the family and pay other necessities.... who knows, she fit be one of those wey marry those kind men wey no dey take care of the family or he is late or sick etc... if you can't bargain price,you are free to move to the next shop or kiosk quietly with no fuse....God bless all the hustling women and those wey put others needs before theirs .... God bless all
Re: Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Arrive In Nigeria (Video) by Treasure17(m): 7:34pm On May 10
Beautiful woman.

1 Like

Re: Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Arrive In Nigeria (Video) by Prechgold1180(m): 7:56pm On May 10
sonofsteven:

But good say you see yam buy, try refrain from the insults because if someone dishes it out to your own mom, you sef no go like am

Make we dey tolerate one another, life no suppose hard, if you wey get car can't patronize a poor woman by being the Jesus or savior to help her family because if you had bought 6k, she for see enough profits to feed the family and pay other necessities.... who knows, she fit be one of those wey marry those kind men wey no dey take care of the family or he is late or sick etc... if you can't bargain price,you are free to move to the next shop or kiosk quietly with no fuse....God bless all the hustling women and those wey put others needs before theirs .... God bless all

I b Dey agree to everything u talk
Until I see say u Dey support the 6k

Business is business. So bcus I want to support her I should buy yam for 6k
When I know she is adding to it

I can be good to dash her money if I wish
Not her adding to price of goods

Can she buy that yam herself for 6k
For the insult part
I m sorry
I nur go insult again but don’t tell me to tolerate nonsense
Re: Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Arrive In Nigeria (Video) by Electorate: 8:20pm On May 10
schoolboymatt:

UK no be US

wake up

Olodo, an Indian is currently the Prime Minister of UK.

Re: Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Arrive In Nigeria (Video) by morgstreme: 9:49pm On May 10
Prechgold1180:

Check my profile and stop fooling yourself

Ever heard Dangote say that his profile should be checked?

Peasant!
Re: Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Arrive In Nigeria (Video) by dipson4u08(m): 10:06pm On May 10
renewing slavery as prince harry will soon be the king of England ... smh
Re: Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Arrive In Nigeria (Video) by Cornerstone2018: 5:35am On May 11
Beautiful couple
Re: Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Arrive In Nigeria (Video) by SunniShiite: 9:05am On May 11
prince harry is future nigerian king
Re: Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Arrive In Nigeria (Video) by Imustreturn(m): 12:09am On May 12
Cmanforall:

I just served them some Suya

correct person
Re: Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Arrive In Nigeria (Video) by Adaisback(f): 8:30pm On May 12
sonofsteven:

my personal person, na man you be. God bless you for your understanding

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Korede Bello: How I Graduated From Nigerian Institute Of Journalism / Yul Edochie Celebrates 39th Birthday, To Run For President In 2023 / Become Flawless, Organic Skin Care Products, 100% Herbal, Stretch Marks, etc Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.