Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,203 members, 7,845,981 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

Burna Boy Gifts Tony Tetuila $5k + N5m Cash At Secrets Palace - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy Gifts Tony Tetuila $5k + N5m Cash At Secrets Palace (40467 Views)

Eedris Abdulkareem, Tony Tetuila And Artquake At The Club / Jackie B Surprises Mother, Senator Grace Bent With N5M Cash On Her Birthday / Yomi Casual Pictured With Tony Tetuila (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burna Boy Gifts Tony Tetuila $5k + N5m Cash At Secrets Palace by papyjaypaul: 12:57pm On May 12
DonBenny77:

Tetuila performed in the club is just like spraying a performing artist.
If he no give una say he stingy he give una say he give openly
Una too find fault burna doesn't advertise charity.
You are not old, you are just hateful
As Eedris see Burna enter the secret place him follow back window tuuama......
I am not responding to you, I am just responding to those who will read this thread.

Hi DonBenny77 do you remember that 5m I gave you on 21st of June 2010 Check na, e de MySpace. I post am with screenshot undecided

You think it's today they have been spraying artistes. Someone gave money out and even told us the currencies like he's a bank teller.

Dangote once gave KSA money at an event, that it's the people that told the story, not Dangote. I read a post here and I also heard Ayefele say it, once Davido came to him, prostrated to him and gave him a million naira. I never read it from Davido, as loud as the boy could be. Please don't mislead us when it comes to etiquette. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Gifts Tony Tetuila $5k + N5m Cash At Secrets Palace by Treasure17(m): 3:15pm On May 12
ebufa:

Did he ask you for your fanship !? He is globally acclaimed and he is a fantastic live performer! Something most Nigerian artists are not really good at!
Didn't ask for your opinion either.
Re: Burna Boy Gifts Tony Tetuila $5k + N5m Cash At Secrets Palace by highbee02: 5:50pm On May 12
martolux:
So, Oga Tinubu no later repair Tony's car?? grin grin

Na oyinbo oga Tinubu dey blow
Re: Burna Boy Gifts Tony Tetuila $5k + N5m Cash At Secrets Palace by Omodua(m): 8:04pm On May 12
Benjamin4388:

you suppose collect knock for displaying foolishness with over confidence.. and you go like amebo well well.. naso dem dey mumu... rush to talk trash wey go sweet una belle
Abeggi,ask if you don't know that Tony Tetuila is in dire straits, looking for help.

If things okay with him,why abandoning his bashed car at Mechanic workshop? I am writing with benefit of hindsight. Tony Tetuila needs our help to survive.

God bless Burna Boy for bailing him out. Be thankful to him instead of covering Tony Tetuila ruing his misfortune over the time.

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Gifts Tony Tetuila $5k + N5m Cash At Secrets Palace by Omodua(m): 8:14pm On May 12
LZAA:

OMG
really?
And your source happens to be...you?
😄😄😄
Tetuila is far from broke
A little research would help you
Cheers
Dude, you are not doing him any good by covering his suffering. Others may wish to help. But posts like this will discourage others.

Tony Tetuila needs our help. So bad that he abandoned his bashed car at Mechanic workshop. Therefore, Burna Boy should be thanked for bailing him out. Not all those lies and face saving comments that he is rich, doing well.

Tony Tetuila is in dire straits. Needs all our support. He is a good musician who contributed a lot to Nigeria's music industry.

Thank you Burna Boy for coming to his rescue.
Re: Burna Boy Gifts Tony Tetuila $5k + N5m Cash At Secrets Palace by skedy1(m): 9:06am On May 13
BUSHHUNTER:
Op, please work on your voice 🙏
Likeeeeee!

He really needs to
Re: Burna Boy Gifts Tony Tetuila $5k + N5m Cash At Secrets Palace by Mirasteel: 4:09pm On May 14
Omodua:
Lol

You must be a kid. You think Burna Boy gifted him those money for no reason? Dude,Tony Tetuila is damn broke and looking for help.At the moment,koboless. From hand to mouth.

If you don't know, know now!
Tony Tetuila isn't broke infact he's far from broke.

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Gifts Tony Tetuila $5k + N5m Cash At Secrets Palace by Mirasteel: 4:11pm On May 14
Hedonisco:

I'm quite curious about Sheyman. Is he from a billionaire family or did he somehow get into the right 'dealdustry' and hammered big time like them Jowi, Vintage and Co? Because setting up Secrets would definitely not be from the proceeds of his musical misadventure.
The guy also own a big restaurant in lekki too, I ate there once. I don't know how he made so much money.
Re: Burna Boy Gifts Tony Tetuila $5k + N5m Cash At Secrets Palace by ebufa: 8:46pm On May 14
Treasure17:

Didn't ask for your opinion either.

I don drop my opinion do with it as it pleases you! inukwa
Re: Burna Boy Gifts Tony Tetuila $5k + N5m Cash At Secrets Palace by Omodua(m): 8:49pm On May 14
Mirasteel:
Tony Tetuila isn't broke infact he's far from broke.
Hmmmmm. Ok.

Is not Tony Tetuila I know very well. Or another Tony Tetuila? He is damn broke, wretched,my brother.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson Stuns In Traditional Attire (Photos) / Reekado Banks Drowns Himself In Alcohol [PICS+VIDEO] / "God punish your prostitute mother - Tunde Ednut Attacks, Body Shames Lady on IG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.