Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,837 members, 7,838,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Igbos Don't Care About Your Nonsense Presidency - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Don't Care About Your Nonsense Presidency (979 Views)

"Igbos Don't Have Any Connection With Biafra, Ijaws Own It" - Asari Dokubo / Igbos Don't Need And Want SS In Biafra / Senator Kalu To Igbos: Don't Expect Anything From APC-Led Federal Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos Don't Care About Your Nonsense Presidency by BondRiv: 10:24pm On May 10
Eh? Make Bitter Obi catch you first.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Don't Care About Your Nonsense Presidency by Enyimbafc: 7:19am On May 11
Deltancapo:

It will take Igbo tribe 500 years to reach the level of Fulani.

Do you mean it will take igbos 500 years to start living in the bush with cows and slaughtering people anyhow.
Re: Igbos Don't Care About Your Nonsense Presidency by Enyimbafc: 7:27am On May 11
SoNature:

I will ignore your disgusting English and still reply to the emboldened statement with this link so you can cure your brazen ignorance:

https://www.nairaland.com/7708555/buhari-plants-23-projects-daura

That's how Buhari being president for 8 years transformed his small community.

PS: I won't write more than this.
So Buhari transforming his community,has now make fulani's all over Nigeria even those one's living in the bush better than the igbos.You are just a kid who does'nt know anything about Nigeria.
Re: Igbos Don't Care About Your Nonsense Presidency by Brenbentondiaz: 7:51am On May 11
The lies developers love telling themselves. Lolz. If those lies help them reduce their pain of being irrelevant, who am I to deny them that privilege?

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Don't Care About Your Nonsense Presidency by Deltancapo: 12:10pm On May 11
Enyimbafc:
Do you mean it will take igbos 500 years to start living in the bush with cows and slaughtering people anyhow.

Fulani are your master,go and ask your leader at kuje prison.

(1) (2) (Reply)

‘i See Another June 12’ / Amosun With A Better Programme? / Pre-election Polls;who Will U Vote 4?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.