Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,788 members, 7,851,661 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:24 AM

Pastor Jerry Eze Gifts His Musicians Six New Cars - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Jerry Eze Gifts His Musicians Six New Cars (39011 Views)

US Recognises Pastor Jerry Eze After Historic Crusade / Pastor Jerry Eze’s Wife Eno, Kneels And Hugs Him On Live TV / How Pastor Jerry Eze Became One Of The Biggest Nigerian Pastors On Youtube - CNN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Jerry Eze Gifts His Musicians Six New Cars by Kobojunkie: 3:26am On May 11
optm:
■ Just imagine what would have been of Jesus if he couldn't balance the scriptures and fell to the devil because he used specific verses of the scriptures.
■ Kobojunkie i am done with this talk as you already have a motive. If you are ready to dig into scriptures, answer the questions i asked you .
1. I don't even understand the question. undecided

2. One thing Jesus Christ pointed out when it concerns the religious-minded is that they need to keep those goggles that keep them blind to — and removed from— the truth at all times. Here you are confronted with the fact that Jesus Christ said those who are of Him do not pray like Hypocrites where a third party can see or hear them. Rather than accept the Truth of Jesus Christ and gain an understanding of the difference between His Kingdom and that of men, you chose to downplay and even cast Jesus Christ as some sort of liar in other to lift Jerry Eze above Him. undecided

You obviously don't agree with Jesus Christ— you don't seem to care at all for what He has to say at all— so why pretend to believe Him at all? What do you gain by it given that Jesus Christ promised His standard will never be lowered to fit in any, not even you or your Jerry Eze? Why not worship Jerry Eze alone in truth and openness? undecided
Re: Pastor Jerry Eze Gifts His Musicians Six New Cars by HRMK: 3:30am On May 11
these are cars purchased with donations from the members!the money is not that of the pastor but the members!!
Re: Pastor Jerry Eze Gifts His Musicians Six New Cars by Kobojunkie: 3:33am On May 11
HRMK:
these are cars purchased with donations from the members!the money is not that of the pastor but the members!!
No be the same thing your own pastors dey do too be that? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Pastor Jerry Eze Gifts His Musicians Six New Cars by optm(m): 3:34am On May 11
Kobojunkie:
1. I don't even understand the question. undecided

2. One thing Jesus Christ pointed out when it concerns the religious-minded is that they need to keep those goggles that keep them blind to — and removed from— the truth at all times. Here you are confronted with the fact that Jesus Christ said those who are of Him do not pray like Hypocrites where a third party can see or hear them. Rather than accept the Truth of Jesus Christ and gain an understanding of the difference between His Kingdom and that of men, you chose to downplay and even cast Jesus Christ as some sort of liar in other to lift Jerry Eze above Him. undecided

You obviously don't agree with Jesus Christ— you don't seem to care at all for what He has to say at all— so why pretend to believe Him at all? What do you gain by it given that Jesus Christ promised His standard will never be lowered to fit in any, not even you or your Jerry Eze? Why not worship Jerry Eze alone in truth and openness? undecided
I am talking about the temptation of Jesus where the devil lifted up passages of the scriptures. If Jesus ran with just letters and couldn't balance scriptures and know by the spirit how to apply it , he would have fallen to the temptation of the Devil. Hence it is written in the scriptures that the letter killeth and it is the Spirit that gives life. Just applying a part of the scriptures just like the pharisees would, is disastrous. I can point you to places where the pharisees also quoted scriptures and Jesus countered them. As a believer in Christ Jesus, one must be able to balance scripture with scripture and by the Spirit of God
Re: Pastor Jerry Eze Gifts His Musicians Six New Cars by Kobojunkie: 3:58am On May 11
optm:
■ I am talking about the temptation of Jesus where the devil lifted up passages of the scriptures. If Jesus ran with just letters and couldn't balance scriptures and know by the spirit how to apply it , he would have fallen to the temptation of the Devil.
■ Hence it is written in the scriptures that the letter killeth and it is the Spirit that gives life.
■ Just applying a part of the scriptures just like the pharisees would, is disastrous. I can point you to places where the pharisees also quoted scriptures and Jesus countered them.
■ As a believer in Christ Jesus, one must be able to balance scripture with scripture and by the Spirit of God
1. Jesus Christ, who lived His Life in complete submission and obedience to God's Law at the time—The Law of Moses—, is quoted from the very same Law in His counter to Satan. Yes, Jesus Christ ran with the very Letters of the Law as His counter for Satan.

▶ Jesus Christ's response noted in Matthew 4 vs 7 is taken from the book of the Law, Deuteronomy 6:16.
▶ Jesus' response in Matthew 4 vs 10 is taken from the book of the Law Deuteronomy 6:13.
▶ And Jesus' response in Matthew 4 vs 4 is taken from the books of the Law, Deuteronomy 8:3.

All 3 responses given by Jesus Christ to Satan's advances were taken straight from the Law of Moses — the Letter of the Law. undecided grin

2. I am afraid you misconstrue what Paul meant by that statement which you quote there. It does not mean any of what you think it does. And it has little to nothing to do with this here topic or conversation. As you can see from the above point, Jesus Christ used the Law to fight back against Satan, and in much the same way, His followers are encouraged by Him to abide by the Law that is Him — use His teachings and commandments to fight off temptation — so that He too may continue to abide in them - John 15 vs 7 - 11. grin

3. But that is exactly what you have been desperately trying to do to this point. And sure, go for it! Point me to where they attempted to quote scripture and I will show you how it was all out-of-context, same as Satan's attempts against Jesus Christ. grin

4. Look, Jesus Christ said those who love Him are those who abide by His teachings and commandments— God's Law and Truth in the Kingdom of God. I quoted His teachings and commandments to you earlier— the Letter of the Law that is Jesus Christ. That you think of them as unbalanced, is not of Jesus Christ at all. grin
Re: Pastor Jerry Eze Gifts His Musicians Six New Cars by Basiljoe: 4:13am On May 11
Make I no talk sha.
Re: Pastor Jerry Eze Gifts His Musicians Six New Cars by oyeb15: 4:13am On May 11
This one na pastor or yahoo boy.
Any things dey happen in Nigeria.

End time
Re: Pastor Jerry Eze Gifts His Musicians Six New Cars by Indispensable85(m): 4:19am On May 11
Nice one
Re: Pastor Jerry Eze Gifts His Musicians Six New Cars by optm(m): 4:24am On May 11
Kobojunkie:
1. Jesus Christ, who lived His Life in complete submission and obedience to God's Law at the time—The Law of Moses—, is quoted from the very same Law in His counter to Satan. Yes, Jesus Christ ran with the very Letters of the Law as His counter for Satan.

▶ Jesus Christ's response noted in Matthew 4 vs 7 is taken from the book of the Law, Deuteronomy 6:16.
▶ Jesus' response in Matthew 4 vs 10 is taken from the book of the Law Deuteronomy 6:13.
▶ And Jesus' response in Matthew 4 vs 4 is taken from the books of the Law, Deuteronomy 8:3.

All 3 responses given by Jesus Christ to Satan's advances were taken straight from the Law of Moses — the Letter of the Law. undecided grin

2. I am afraid you misconstrue what Paul meant by that statement which you quote there. It does not mean any of what you think it does. And it has little to nothing to do with this here topic or conversation. As you can see from the above point, Jesus Christ used the Law to fight back against Satan, and in much the same way, His followers are encouraged by Him to abide by the Law that is Him — use His teachings and commandments to fight off temptation — so that He too may continue to abide in them - John 15 vs 7 - 11. grin

3. But that is exactly what you have been desperately trying to do to this point. And sure, go for it! Point me to where they attempted to quote scripture and I will show you how it was all out-of-context, same as Satan's attempts against Jesus Christ. grin

4. Look, Jesus Christ said those who love Him are those who abide by His teachings and commandments— God's Law and Truth in the Kingdom of God. I quoted His teachings and commandments to you earlier— the Letter of the Law that is Jesus Christ. That you think of them as unbalanced, is not of Jesus Christ at all. grin
That's the point. One must be able to balance scriptures and apply appropriately. you see when Jesus was talking about prayer in secrete, he was addressing the motives of the pharisees in the wanting to be seen during prayers. He even said they stood up in synagogues while they are praying in order to be seen. he was addressing their motives behind the manner in which they offered prayers. you shouldn't apply scriptures out of context . pastor Jerry Eze leading the people in prayers isn't with the intention to show off. That scripture wouldn't apply in his case. oh but if you say we shouldn't pray in public and you say the church is a public place, then prayers should not be offered in Churches. If you say this, then how do you explain the words of Jesus when he said "My house shall be called a house of prayer" in Matthew 21 vs 13. Also if you are interpreting the scriptures by letters then all you should say when you pray would be the words of Jesus in Matthew 6 vs 9 - 14. Now tell me if in all the times Jesus prayed, these were the words he was repeating? When Jesus went with the disciples to pray, why did he not get a room and shut the door since that was his recommendation? why did he go with his disciples since he needed to pray in secrete? Of course we can tell he prayed for more than an hour hence he scolded them of their not being able to watch with him just for 1 hour. Do you mean all Jesus was reciting was Our Father who art in heaven prayer?
let me know what your answers are .
Re: Pastor Jerry Eze Gifts His Musicians Six New Cars by optm(m): 4:29am On May 11
Kobojunkie:

That's the point. One must be able to balance scriptures and apply appropriately. you see when Jesus was talking about prayer in secrete, he was addressing the motives of the pharisees in the wanting to be seen during prayers. He even said they stood up in synagogues while they are praying in order to be seen. he was addressing their motives behind the manner in which they offered prayers. you shouldn't apply scriptures out of context . pastor Jerry Eze leading the people in prayers isn't with the intention to show off. That scripture wouldn't apply in his case. oh but if you say we shouldn't pray in public and you say the church is a public place, then prayers should not be offered in Churches. If you say this, then how do you explain the words of Jesus when he said "My house shall be called a house of prayer" in Matthew 21 vs 13. Also if you are interpreting the scriptures by letters then all you should say when you pray would be the words of Jesus in Matthew 6 vs 9 - 14. Now tell me if in all the times Jesus prayed, these were the words he was repeating? When Jesus went with the disciples to pray, why did he not get a room and shut the door since that was his recommendation? why did he go with his disciples since he needed to pray in secrete? Of course we can tell he prayed for more than an hour hence he scolded them of their not being able to watch with him just for 1 hour. Do you mean all Jesus was reciting was Our Father who art in heaven prayer?
let me know what your answers are .
Re: Pastor Jerry Eze Gifts His Musicians Six New Cars by Kobojunkie: 4:42am On May 11
optm:
■ That's the point. One must be able to balance scriptures and apply appropriately. you see when Jesus was talking about prayer in secrete, he was addressing the motives of the pharisees in the wanting to be seen during prayers. He even said they stood up in synagogues while they are praying in order to be seen. he was addressing their motives behind the manner in which they offered prayers. you shouldn't apply scriptures out of context.
■ pastor Jerry Eze leading the people in prayers isn't with the intention to show off. That scripture wouldn't apply in his case.
■ oh but if you say we shouldn't pray in public and you say the church is a public place, then prayers should not be offered in Churches. ■ If you say this, then how do you explain the words of Jesus when he said "My house shall be called a house of prayer" in Matthew 21 vs 13.
1. Here's a very simple question for you! Point out the exact portion of the statement made by Jesus Christ that suggests this "motive" you insist upon. Be specific, please! undecided
5 “When you pray, don’t be like the hypocrites. They love to stand in the synagogues and on the street corners and pray loudly . They want people to see them. The truth is, that’s all the reward they will get.
6 But when you pray, you should go into your room and close the door. Then pray to your Father. He is there in that private place. He can see what is done in private, and he will reward you. - Matthew 6 vs 5 - 6

2. Where did Jesus Christ specify that Matthew 6 vs 6 - 17 —and the rest of His Gospel Law of the Kingdom of God — should not be applied in this Jerry Eze case? Where is this exemption you claimed stated in the Law that is the Gospel of Jesus Christ? Be specific, please! undecided

3. Jesus Christ condemned the offering of prayers in public places. Jesus Christ made it clear that no man who belongs to Him should offer prayers in public places. What your churches do has absolutely nothing to do with Jesus Christ. So, if you are attempting to assert that because your churches pray in public it must mean that Jesus Christ did not say it is wrong to pray in public, then you are simply asserting your antiChrist stance as Jesus Christ said those who don't belong to Him would do. grin

4. The Temple in Jerusalem, which was the House of God— YHWH—, was the house Jesus Christ said that about, this while quoting the Prophets. sad
5 So I will put a memorial stone in my Temple for them. Their name will be remembered in my city! Yes, I will give those eunuchs something better than sons and daughters. I will give them a name that will last forever! They will not be cut off from my people.
6 “Some foreigners have chosen to follow the Lord. They do this so that they can serve him and love his name and be his servants. They keep the Sabbath as a special day of worship, and they will continue to follow closely my agreement.
7 So I will bring them to my holy mountain and make them happy in my house of prayer. The offerings and sacrifices they give me will please me, because my Temple will be called a house of prayer for all nations. -
8 The Lord God said these things. - Isaiah 56 vs 5 - 8
The temple mount in Jerusalem is God's Holy mountain. There is no other holy mountain or Temple of YHWH— Jesus' Father— Here on earth. sad
8 “‘But you are trusting lies that are worthless.
9 Will you steal and murder? Will you commit adultery? Will you falsely accuse other people? Will you worship the false god Baal and follow other gods that you have not known?
10 If you commit these sins, do you think that you can stand before me in this house that is called by my name? Do you think you can stand before me and say, “We are safe,” just so you can do all these terrible things?
11 This Temple is called by my name. Is this Temple nothing more to you than a hideout for robbers? I have been watching you.’” This message is from the Lord. - Jeremiah 7 vs 8 - 11
There is no other Temple on this planet that is called by the Name of the God of Israel — YHWH — the Father of Jesus Christ, except the Temple which was destroyed by YHWH— God of Israel— almost 1900 years ago. undecided
Re: Pastor Jerry Eze Gifts His Musicians Six New Cars by ScarletBrace(m): 4:45am On May 11
TheDemola:
See video of six brand new cars Pastor Jerry Eze gave to his church singers/musicians.

What God cannot do does not exist.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sj2Db0LNrU0?feature=shared

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C6x8-7CIpGI/?igsh=MWptb21zOXYwcDF0

Na him go still give them money for fuel
Re: Pastor Jerry Eze Gifts His Musicians Six New Cars by Kobojunkie: 4:54am On May 11
optm:
■ Also if you are interpreting the scriptures by letters then all you should say when you pray would be the words of Jesus in Matthew 6 vs 9 - 14.
■ Now tell me if in all the times Jesus prayed, these were the words he was repeating? When Jesus went with the disciples to pray, why did he not get a room and shut the door since that was his recommendation? why did he go with his disciples since he needed to pray in secrete? Of course we can tell he prayed for more than an hour hence he scolded them of their not being able to watch with him just for 1 hour. Do you mean all Jesus was reciting was Our Father who art in heaven prayer? let me know what your answers are .
1. That is pretty much what I do when I pray. I say it as Jesus Christ taught us to say it in Matthew 6 vs 6 - 15. grin

2. You are not paying attention at all to Jesus Christ, are you? undecided

Recall that Jesus Christ lived under the Old Law of Moses which operated as the Law in the nation of Judah in the land of Canaan at the time. And if you search through the Old Law of Moses, you wouldn't find the same restrictions as the one Jesus Christ handed to His followers anywhere in that Law, not at all. So, Jesus Christ had no reason to pray according to Matthew 6 vs 6-15 when the Law of Moses did not stipulate that He should do any such. undecided

However, Jesus Christ called His followers to a different Law and Kingdom entirely from that which He lived under. Yes, His followers are called to abide by His own Law — Jesus Christ's teachings and commandments —, the Gospel and the Truth of God in the Kingdom of God. Under the Gospel are the teachings and commandments which include the one expressed by Him in Matthew 6 vs 6 - 15. And we know that Jesus Christ made known that those who love Him are those who obey His teachings and commandments— not those who do the things He did. What this means is that anyone who thinks it makes sense to copy Jesus Christ is only fooling Himself because Jesus Christ made clear that His friends are those who do as He says, implying that His enemies do not do as He says. grin
Re: Pastor Jerry Eze Gifts His Musicians Six New Cars by optm(m): 5:17am On May 11
Kobojunkie:
1. That is pretty much what I do when I pray. I say it as Jesus Christ taught us to say it in Matthew 6 vs 6 - 15. grin

2. You are not paying attention at all to Jesus Christ, are you? undecided

Recall that Jesus Christ lived under the Old Law of Moses which operated as the Law in the nation of Judah in the land of Canaan at the time. And if you search through the Old Law of Moses, you wouldn't find the same restrictions as the one Jesus Christ handed to His followers anywhere in that Law, not at all. So, Jesus Christ had no reason to pray according to Matthew 6 vs 6-15 when the Law of Moses did not stipulate that He should do any such. undecided

However, Jesus Christ called His followers to a different Law and Kingdom entirely from that which He lived under. Yes, His followers are called to abide by His own Law — Jesus Christ's teachings and commandments —, the Gospel and the Truth of God in the Kingdom of God. Under the Gospel are the teachings and commandments which include the one expressed by Him in Matthew 6 vs 6 - 15. And we know that Jesus Christ made known that those who love Him are those who obey His teachings and commandments— not those who do the things He did. What this means is that anyone who thinks it makes sense to copy Jesus Christ is only fooling Himself because Jesus Christ made clear that His friends are those who do as He says, implying that His enemies do not do as He says. grin
I couldn't help but laughed at how you twist scriptures. To you Jesus is the type of leader that says do what i say and not what i do. This is really funny.
I am done with you. I am not stretching this further.
Re: Pastor Jerry Eze Gifts His Musicians Six New Cars by Kobojunkie: 5:38am On May 11
optm:
■ I couldn't help but laughed at how you twist scriptures. To you Jesus is the type of leader that says do what i say and not what i do. This is really funny.
■I am done with you. I am not stretching this further.
Be very specific! Which of the Scriptures do you accuse me of twisting so we can examine what is in fact written and compare it to what I stated since I don't deal at all in interpretations or twisting of scripture? That is solely the purview of the religious-minded. grin

2. Oh no! grin
Re: Pastor Jerry Eze Gifts His Musicians Six New Cars by Maysdevices(f): 6:20am On May 11
MySolace:

And u beleive anyone cares abt urs??
No. That’s why I’m not making comments on men ten times bigger than I am
Re: Pastor Jerry Eze Gifts His Musicians Six New Cars by Maysdevices(f): 6:21am On May 11
mrdharkchild:

Jerry Ezes Zombie
Your father is a zombie
Re: Pastor Jerry Eze Gifts His Musicians Six New Cars by Maysdevices(f): 6:23am On May 11
daygee12:

It's obvious u have eye but u can't see that this people are just there to make money and it's very far from the Kingdom matters, u need to check urself because it obvious u have been brainwashed

What if He is genuine? Has life not taught you enough that most of your opinions turn out to be wrong and not everything is as it seems?
Re: Pastor Jerry Eze Gifts His Musicians Six New Cars by Maysdevices(f): 6:23am On May 11
Kobojunkie:
Which God? Which Kingdom? grin
Use a search engine
Re: Pastor Jerry Eze Gifts His Musicians Six New Cars by Kobojunkie: 6:25am On May 11
Maysdevices:
Use a search engine
You first have to give me name for the deity in question. I need a name to search with undecided
Re: Pastor Jerry Eze Gifts His Musicians Six New Cars by Kobojunkie: 6:26am On May 11
Maysdevices:
∆ What if He is genuine? Has life not taught you enough that most of your opinions turn out to be wrong and not everything is as it seems?
Genuine in what sense? undecided
Re: Pastor Jerry Eze Gifts His Musicians Six New Cars by Seagodess(f): 6:46am On May 11
Kobojunkie:
Stop deluding yourselves! These same "miracles" you lot attribute to your Jerry Eze and his fire altars happen every single day out there in the same world outside of your religious delusions. Do a quick google and you will find lots of them there unrelated to your god-delusions. lipsrsealed
let's test powers.. set the time and stop ranting.. your type full nairaland here..
Re: Pastor Jerry Eze Gifts His Musicians Six New Cars by Kobojunkie: 6:48am On May 11
Seagodess:
let's test powers.. set the time and stop ranting.. your type full nairaland here..
Huh? Test what powers? lipsrsealed
Re: Pastor Jerry Eze Gifts His Musicians Six New Cars by Seagodess(f): 6:53am On May 11
Kobojunkie:
Huh? Test what powers? lipsrsealed
any power uv got.. you think this life is ordinary na.. you don't believe there are powers.. because you Saw man displaying God's super natural power you are doubting him..so let's see if you have any?
Re: Pastor Jerry Eze Gifts His Musicians Six New Cars by Kobojunkie: 6:59am On May 11
Seagodess:
■ any power uv got.. you think this life is ordinary na.. you don't believe there are powers..■ because you Saw man displaying God's super natural power you are doubting him..
■ so let's see if you have any?
LOL... I have no superpowers since I am a human being. undecided

2. I didn't see any man displaying God's "supernatural power". And if you are by any chance referring to the God of Israel — YHWH— and His Son, Jesus Christ, I am afraid you are terribly mistaken. grin
21 “Not everyone who calls me Lord will enter God’s kingdom. The only people who will enter are those who do what my Father in heaven wants.
22 On that last Day many will call me Lord. They will say, ‘Lord, Lord, by the power of your name we spoke for God. And by your name we forced out demons and did many miracles.’
23 Then I will tell those people clearly, ‘Get away from me, you people who do wrong. I never knew you. - Matthew 7 vs 21 - 23
If that were the case— you assume this man is connected to YHWH and Jesus Christ, then what I see is a man scamming his audience using the name of a God who does not even know Him at all. grin

3. Since you claim to have powers, do let us know what they are. Are you able to fly? Please, I am curious. undecided
Re: Pastor Jerry Eze Gifts His Musicians Six New Cars by livebullet(m): 7:08am On May 11
TheDemola:
This is amazing. It pays to serve God

So you think these Yahoo pastors are serving God? These are fraudster using God as a decoy to deceive you people.. who has ever tested their arranged miracles?
Re: Pastor Jerry Eze Gifts His Musicians Six New Cars by Seagodess(f): 7:13am On May 11
Kobojunkie:

2. I didn't see any man displaying God's "supernatural power". And if you are by any chance referring to the God of Israel — YHWH— and His Son, Jesus Christ, I am afraid you are terribly mistaken. grin
If that were the case— you assume this man is connected to YHWH and Jesus Christ, then what I see is a man scamming his audience using the name of a God who does not even know Him at all. grin

3. Since you claim to have powers, do let us know what they are. Are you able to fly? Please, I am curious. undecided
if I appear to you now at the moment and want to strangle you.. how will you save urself? Who would you call for help?
Re: Pastor Jerry Eze Gifts His Musicians Six New Cars by Seagodess(f): 7:14am On May 11
Kobojunkie:

how did you know he's a scammer? Because even Jesus was called a devil in the Bible? My guy keep shut.. don't let me get angry at u
Re: Pastor Jerry Eze Gifts His Musicians Six New Cars by Kobojunkie: 7:15am On May 11
Seagodess:
■ if I appear to you now at the moment and want to strangle you.. how will you save urself? Who would you call for help?
Appear to me how? Float into my room out of thin air or walk through the front door or window? The answer you give will aide me in responding appropriately to your question. undecided
Re: Pastor Jerry Eze Gifts His Musicians Six New Cars by Kobojunkie: 7:18am On May 11
Seagodess:
■ how did you know he's a scammer? Because even Jesus was called a devil in the Bible? My guy keep shut.. don't let me get angry at u
Jesus Christ was referred to as a devil by the antichrists of His time — the religious leaders of His time whom He condemned; they were enemies of God— lies and deception was their stock in trade— so what did you expect of them? undecided

No need to throw a fit or even try to throw Jesus Christ under the bus for the sake of a man whom Jesus Christ clearly stated could not be of Him. undecided
Re: Pastor Jerry Eze Gifts His Musicians Six New Cars by Abee79(m): 7:21am On May 11
One day, I'll make members of my team happy like this 😊
Re: Pastor Jerry Eze Gifts His Musicians Six New Cars by Nwaikpe: 7:45am On May 11
MySolace:
Not impressed!

U bought cars for ur musicians. Its like settling aza man and picker for street hustle.

I dont knw whether to commed him as a pastor or a philantropist.
because regular philantropists do much more.

Do miracle, heal d sick using jesus name, which i beleive is ur real calling. Leave philantrophy for business men.

Meanwhile, i wil giv him his due honor if am told d company(ies), work, or service he renders da generates d income he used in doing dis work of kindness.

You have a serious health issue man.
You've got bitter bile.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Britons Oppose Oyedepo's School Over "Slaps-Giving" Video / Desmond Tutu: Body Of South African Hero To Be Aquamated / Chris Oyakhilome: Don't Send Any Of Your Wives Away If You Become Born Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.