Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,549 members, 7,847,289 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 02:47 PM

BVN Abroad. How? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / BVN Abroad. How? (64 Views)

BVN: Banks That May Suffer From Deposit Loss / More Bank Accounts To Be Shut As CBN Issues Strict BVN Rules / Can I Change My BVN Picture? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

BVN Abroad. How? by PapaFejiro: 5:49pm On May 10
Dont know if this is the right section to put this enquiry, however, forgive me dear esteemed Mod.

Please, how can one who has been away for over 10 plus years from Nigeria get his BVN done?

The diaspora centers are far off from his location and he has no means to make the trip.

A lot of our people are stuck abroad because they are under travel ban due to one issue or the other, just waiting for the right time to face the issue, which are mostly document related.
Some too have no shishi to move both home and abroad.

Suffer dey outside o, I swear 9ja better pass away.

Please if person has any idea kindly share.

Thanks.
Re: BVN Abroad. How? by wittywriter: 6:00pm On May 10
PapaFejiro:
Dont know if this is the right section to put this enquiry, however, forgive me dear esteemed Mod.

Please, how can one who has been away for over 10 plus years from Nigeria get his BVN done?

The diaspora centers are far off from his location and he has no means to make the trip.

A lot of our people are stuck abroad because they are under travel ban due to one issue or the other, just waiting for the right time to face the issue, which are mostly document related.

Thanks.
Let the recipient visit the Nigerian embassy in the country he/she is resident in.
That's why it's necessary to visit such place on the day of your arrival.

Wittyness
Re: BVN Abroad. How? by Nairalander248: 6:05pm On May 10
PapaFejiro:

Thanks.

You can actually do BVN, check the link below for address.

Just note you will pay a token for it.

You can even do NIN too outside Naija

https://nibss-plc.com.ng/bank-verification-numberbvn/diaspora-enrolment/

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money In 2024 / Text To Speech Issue / What Does Bank Guarantee Mean?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.