Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,715 members, 7,837,609 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

Land Agent Dies In Detention At Ilorin Correctional Facility - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Land Agent Dies In Detention At Ilorin Correctional Facility (10477 Views)

Rahmon Adedoyin ‘Enjoys VIP Treatment In Detention, Sleeps In Special Quarters’ / EFCC Arrests Six Suspected Internet Fraudsters At Ilorin Airport / My Friend Is Being Held In Detention For More Than Two Weeks Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Land Agent Dies In Detention At Ilorin Correctional Facility by vibratingpenis: 8:18am On May 11
stuffs2002:

I do not expect IP0B to understand.

You go and dupe people of their hard earned money in the name of selling land only to be blaming the police for arresting you. You still blame the judge for jailing you.

E be like say your brain dey pain you

Are you a muslim, I want to check something.
Re: Land Agent Dies In Detention At Ilorin Correctional Facility by waice6571: 8:22am On May 11
See many internet fraudsters condemning the man as if they are aware of what actually happened that led to a court case.... Set awon hollier than thou!

The man is wrong to have jumped the ball granted to him, but he deserves an access to health care while in detention. You can read clearly from the post that he was being rushed to the hospital when they saw that he has no chance of survival.

Finally, he's not a criminal untill proven guilty by a court of competent jurisdiction.
Re: Land Agent Dies In Detention At Ilorin Correctional Facility by walexsho(m): 8:24am On May 11
Make him go heaven go dupe people of their hard earned money naaa
Re: Land Agent Dies In Detention At Ilorin Correctional Facility by Kingray10: 8:34am On May 11
stuffs2002:

I do not expect IP0B to understand.

You go and dupe people of their hard earned money in the name of selling land only to be blaming the police for arresting you. You still blame the judge for jailing you.

E be like say your brain dey pain you
I didn't know ur IQ is so low that the extent that, you see only IPOB and bat...
Please don't quote me again
Re: Land Agent Dies In Detention At Ilorin Correctional Facility by stuffs2002: 9:02am On May 11
ellizy:

Stop taking ogogoro

vibratingpenis:

Are you a muslim, I want to check something.

Kingray10:

I didn't know ur IQ is so low that the extent that, you see only IPOB and bat...
Please don't quote me again

All the heartless, evil and criminal land agents who go about duping people of their hard earned money have come out to defend one of their own.

2 Likes

Re: Land Agent Dies In Detention At Ilorin Correctional Facility by highbee02: 9:11am On May 11
To hell with heatless land agents both living and dead.
Re: Land Agent Dies In Detention At Ilorin Correctional Facility by ceejay80s(m): 11:25am On May 11
Let him die, they are thieves, enter their trap and they won't spare u, by exotic cars with ur money and living large, let him rot in hell
Re: Land Agent Dies In Detention At Ilorin Correctional Facility by ceejay80s(m): 11:26am On May 11
Serendipity2023:
He deserves to die.

Many of them are heartless.

Land grabbing is worse than kidnapping.

It has serious deleterious effects on the victims and causes untold hardship on them.

Many of these agents and omoniles do that intentionally.

I dey ur back
Na me give u the 10 (like)
These guys are criminals

1 Like

Re: Land Agent Dies In Detention At Ilorin Correctional Facility by francotunsco: 11:35am On May 11
Once you jump bail, you don spoil your mattar by yourself in any case.
In almost all cases, once you jump bail and was forcefully arrested to come and face your case, you automatically relinquish your right to further bail and your mattar will be adjourned to a much longer period not lower than six months before your case can be brought back to court for hearing, meanwhile such a person will be in the prison custody.

1 Like

Re: Land Agent Dies In Detention At Ilorin Correctional Facility by mightycrowns44: 11:52am On May 11
post=129889227:
What Is Really Happening Inside Kwara State
Kwara State.?

1 Like

Re: Land Agent Dies In Detention At Ilorin Correctional Facility by mightycrowns44: 11:54am On May 11
End of case
End of land issues
R.I.P to land money and the departed soul.
Re: Land Agent Dies In Detention At Ilorin Correctional Facility by Veecruz: 3:35pm On May 11
And yet he was not convicted.

Shebi, they say an accused is presumed innocent until proven guilty? So how did they allow this man die while he is in their hand?

This is wromgful killing, the state and court and prison is liable for his wrongfull death.
Re: Land Agent Dies In Detention At Ilorin Correctional Facility by vibratingpenis: 6:52pm On May 11
stuffs2002:

All the heartless, evil and criminal land agents who go about duping people of their hard earned money have come out to defend one of their own.

Seriously, when I am planning to murder one, I only asked you if you are a muslim because it is only Yoruba muslims who behave like you.
Re: Land Agent Dies In Detention At Ilorin Correctional Facility by MrLibrarian(m): 10:16am On May 12
Exousiang01:
If these land agents have ever defrauded you, you wont feel bad for this man.
you must be a Muslim terrorist.
I'm not surprised cos Islam supports violence
Re: Land Agent Dies In Detention At Ilorin Correctional Facility by Exousiang01(m): 10:31am On May 12
MrLibrarian:
you must be a Muslim terrorist.
I'm not surprised cos Islam supports violence

What has this got to do with religion or terrorism.

Why are you christains like this.
You disgrace the body of christ.
I can bet on your life that you have never bought a plot of land.

You really need to get a job.
How can you be so useless to your self all you do is follow people up and down insulting them....

How can a human be this animalistic, even mad dogs dont bark as much as you do....

I see I am not the only one you have been following up and down Nairaland insulting, its probably a curse, you behave like the child of man who the community cursed for raping a goat

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Police Arrest Fake LUTH Doctor / NCC To Prosecute Telemarketers Illegally Accessing Phone Numbers / 2 Lesbians Burnt To Death In Makurdi, Benue State (see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.