Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,379 members, 7,846,610 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

Olamide Shanu Who 'Made £2 Million' From Sextortion Of Boys To Appear In Court - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Olamide Shanu Who 'Made £2 Million' From Sextortion Of Boys To Appear In Court (19293 Views)

Nigerian Brothers Plead Guilty To Planning Sextortion Scheme / Police Alert On ‘sextortion’ Via Dating Platforms, Urge Fun Seeker To Be Careful / Nigerian Brothers Extradited To US Over ‘Sextortion’ Of Young Men, Teenagers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Olamide Shanu Who 'Made £2 Million' From Sextortion Of Boys To Appear In Court by Ishilove: 3:39pm On May 12
GloriousGbola:

It is far worse now. Even hardened oyibo criminals despise those who prey on children. When these guys enter jail they will hear it.

Basically we now have the reputation of irredeemable unrepentant criminals.
And are treated as such. When these idiots are committing their atrocities, they aren't just hurting the victims; they are also hurting millions of other innocent, honest Nigerians and this is why I am in support of very stiff penalities for them
Re: Olamide Shanu Who 'Made £2 Million' From Sextortion Of Boys To Appear In Court by Forkthiefnubu: 12:11am On May 14
I hope he gets a Life sentence at her majesty’s pleasure in a super max penitentiary
Re: Olamide Shanu Who 'Made £2 Million' From Sextortion Of Boys To Appear In Court by brucewayne26: 12:02am On May 23
Thanks for bringing this to our attention. Hearing about cases of online sextortion hitting close to home is deeply concerning. It's appalling to think about the harm caused, especially to vulnerable individuals like children. These perpetrators must face the full extent of the law. It's heartening to know that even among criminals, there's a line drawn at harming children. On a more practical note, navigating through situations involving online sextortion can feel overwhelming. It's a reminder to stay vigilant and informed in protecting ourselves and our loved ones from online threats.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ramalan Yero And The Boy With Removed Eyes (Pics) / Devil Made Me Cut My Brother's Son's Hands With Blade - Woman Opens Up / Policeman Shoots 23-Year-Old Farmer In Delta. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.