Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,776 members, 7,851,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:04 AM

Ọkada Man Diverts Female Passenger To A Different Location, Rapes Her Without Me - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ọkada Man Diverts Female Passenger To A Different Location, Rapes Her Without Me (2615 Views)

Ban: Okada Rider, Passenger To Be Arrested, Prosecuted, Says Lagos Police / Fulani Herdsmen Strike In Ogun, Force Passenger To Swallow Bullets At Ijebu (VID / Kano Rerun: Thugs Knock-out Voter’s Teeth For Voting A Different Party (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ọkada Man Diverts Female Passenger To A Different Location, Rapes Her Without Me by Ukpaka: 8:30pm On May 10
Ọkada Man Diverts Female Passenger to a Different Location, Rapes Her without Mercy
https://247ureports.com/2024/05/okada-man-diverts-female-passenger-to-a-different-location-rapes-her/
-
According to her, Mustapha, who was arrested on Thursday, was conveying the female passenger to a destination when he suddenly changed direction by taking another route different from that of the passenger. She added that, the motorcyclist, upon getting to a desolate location, took advantage of the lone victim and reportedly perpetrated the crime.
Re: Ọkada Man Diverts Female Passenger To A Different Location, Rapes Her Without Me by TerrouMuda: 8:52pm On May 10
So you want to rape her also?

7 Likes

Re: Ọkada Man Diverts Female Passenger To A Different Location, Rapes Her Without Me by Sccarrr: 9:22pm On May 10
Okada man rape am without u😹

Police pls take note

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ọkada Man Diverts Female Passenger To A Different Location, Rapes Her Without Me by papyjaypaul: 9:55pm On May 10
Sccarrr:
Okada man rape am without u😹

Police pls take note

That's the problem with bloggers wey no finish school. What rapist had mercy in the first place angry

4 Likes

Re: Ọkada Man Diverts Female Passenger To A Different Location, Rapes Her Without Me by Emu4u2c: 10:29pm On May 10
TerrouMuda:
So you want to rape her also?

I swear na watin I reason toow..." Without me""
Re: Ọkada Man Diverts Female Passenger To A Different Location, Rapes Her Without Me by wizrose(m): 10:35pm On May 10
Ukpaka:
Ọkada Man Diverts Female Passenger to a Different Location, Rapes Her without Mercy
https://247ureports.com/2024/05/okada-man-diverts-female-passenger-to-a-different-location-rapes-her/
-
According to her, Mustapha, who was arrested on Thursday, was conveying the female passenger to a destination when he suddenly changed direction by taking another route different from that of the passenger. She added that, the motorcyclist, upon getting to a desolate location, took advantage of the lone victim and reportedly perpetrated the crime.

SOMEONE NEED TO TAKE THAT USELESS MAN BACK TO THE MENTAL HOSPITAL THEY HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR HIM I DONT THINK HES NORMAL
Re: Ọkada Man Diverts Female Passenger To A Different Location, Rapes Her Without Me by HopeUzodinma: 11:12pm On May 10
Raped her without mercy.
Re: Ọkada Man Diverts Female Passenger To A Different Location, Rapes Her Without Me by mankan2k7(m): 6:21am On May 11
So rape they sweet u?
Re: Ọkada Man Diverts Female Passenger To A Different Location, Rapes Her Without Me by Cassandraloius: 7:34am On May 11
Hmmmm... All these sons of jezebel.
Re: Ọkada Man Diverts Female Passenger To A Different Location, Rapes Her Without Me by id4sho(m): 8:04am On May 11
U
Re: Ọkada Man Diverts Female Passenger To A Different Location, Rapes Her Without Me by brain54(m): 10:55am On May 11
That me when I see...

Naim make me open the thread!
Re: Ọkada Man Diverts Female Passenger To A Different Location, Rapes Her Without Me by NPFLADMIN(m): 12:49pm On May 11
The "me" there na mercy. Abeg leave the OP alone.
But wait ooo, what kind of rapist has mercy?
Re: Ọkada Man Diverts Female Passenger To A Different Location, Rapes Her Without Me by falcon01: 12:59pm On May 11
Ukpaka:
you should have waited for him in the spot na now you are. Complain you didnt get to join
Re: Ọkada Man Diverts Female Passenger To A Different Location, Rapes Her Without Me by falcon01: 1:00pm On May 11
NPFLADMIN:
The "me" there na mercy. Abeg leave the OP alone.

But wait ooo, what kind of rapist has mercy?
no shit captain obvious
Re: Ọkada Man Diverts Female Passenger To A Different Location, Rapes Her Without Me by Melagros(m): 1:15pm On May 11
COMRADES where did this useless op come from?
Re: Ọkada Man Diverts Female Passenger To A Different Location, Rapes Her Without Me by jude79(m): 1:25pm On May 11
Ukpaka had been involved in all the rapes committed in this country, but for the first time, a rapist had audacity to rape a victim without ukpaka, what effontery!!!!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Fresh Democratic Party / Lagos Ac Blasts Yar'adua On Lagos Councils / Lets Save Lagos From The Hands Of Tinubu And His Cohorts!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.