Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,772 members, 7,837,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

Mbappe Bids Farewell To PSG Ahead Of Imminent Real Madrid Move - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Mbappe Bids Farewell To PSG Ahead Of Imminent Real Madrid Move (30035 Views)

Mbappe To PSG: "I Will Leave At The End Of This Season" / Kylian Mbappe To Join Real Madrid At The End Of The Season - ESPN / PSG Vs Real Madrid UCL (1 - 2) On 6th March 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mbappe Bids Farewell To PSG Ahead Of Imminent Real Madrid Move by VinnyBaba: 6:14am On May 11
zuto4u:
No, he will bring a 3rd champions league trophy 🏆 to Chelsea next season

Is Chelsea playing in the UCL next season? undecided
Re: Mbappe Bids Farewell To PSG Ahead Of Imminent Real Madrid Move by Fcwilly: 6:15am On May 11
GanagiBitrus:
Congrats to Mbappe for winning next season's UCL with Real Madrid. grin

Very very possible

1 Like

Re: Mbappe Bids Farewell To PSG Ahead Of Imminent Real Madrid Move by Temi2468: 6:29am On May 11
christejames:
Osimhen is that player that will bring UEFA Champions League to PSG...

We hype things excessively, as if Osimhen will keep, assist himself and score all by himself.

If Osimhen doesn't have the right set of players, right coach, right tactics, right team mindset, they'll still not move anywhere.

Mbappe wasn't playing at PSG.
He did his best.
Re: Mbappe Bids Farewell To PSG Ahead Of Imminent Real Madrid Move by HNICEARTH: 6:32am On May 11
thesicilian:
He's currently 25yrs. Football wise he has almost if not already passed his peak. 3yrs from now his value will almost become half of what it is today.
So now would be the time to make that move he's been delaying for years

You dont know ball!

The peak of a footballer starts at the age of 25yrs and runs to age 29. After 29yrs its downhill.

The peak is when a player combines maturity, immeasurable experience accumulated from game time consistently over nothing less than 5-7seasons, and also being at one's physical best.

Players like jude belligham, camavinga, vinicius, foden, haaland havent yet reached their peak. Peak starts at 25yrs.

If you dont ball between the ages of 25 to 29, then you will never ball!

3 Likes

Re: Mbappe Bids Farewell To PSG Ahead Of Imminent Real Madrid Move by sylve11: 6:33am On May 11
Best of luck, king. cool
Re: Mbappe Bids Farewell To PSG Ahead Of Imminent Real Madrid Move by Temi2468: 6:33am On May 11
Emu4life:
Ironically, Real may not win UCL throughout Mbappe's stay at Real.

Yeah, football is that cruel

Honestly,
I also don't like to think he's coming to Madrid.
Who is he displacing there? It may affect the fluidity of the team. Those players are really fantastic to bring another world weight like Mbappe who will be much more interested in personal glory.

1 Like

Re: Mbappe Bids Farewell To PSG Ahead Of Imminent Real Madrid Move by thesicilian: 6:50am On May 11
HNICEARTH:

You dont know ball!

The peak of a footballer starts at the age of 25yrs and runs to age 29. After 29yrs its downhill.

The peak is when a player combines maturity, immeasurable experience accumulated from game time consistently over nothing less than 5-7seasons, and also being at one's physical best.

Players like jude belligham, camavinga, vinicius, foden, haaland havent yet reached their peak. Peak starts at 25yrs.

If you dont ball between the ages of 25 to 29, then you will never ball!
HeroicMeastro:

You mean he has past his peak in football?
I totally disagree
Blue3k:

You're right its clearly space aliens 👽 that are coming to kidnap and kill not Nigerians. The demons voted in the politicians and told them to give the aliens a soft touch.
zumbigbo:

You expressed your football senility online, always expect a reply.
HNICEARTH:

Ad hominem, nothing more.

Instead of bringing substance to back your arguement you did rather deflect and attack personality.

hOoo dEeD yU0o gAis pAeRs iNgLEeSsh LAnGuuAaj eZxaaMS aAtH sESesiE, jAMbU...

Nothing!
How did you guys pass English language exams at SSCE, JAMB (and probably) university level?
Re: Mbappe Bids Farewell To PSG Ahead Of Imminent Real Madrid Move by Blazadenise(m): 6:50am On May 11
Ofunaofu:

Where will he go to?

Time will tell
Re: Mbappe Bids Farewell To PSG Ahead Of Imminent Real Madrid Move by HNICEARTH: 7:02am On May 11
thesicilian:

How did you guys pass English language exams at SSCE, JAMB (and probably) university level?

Ad hominem, nothing more.

Instead of bringing substance to back your arguement you did rather deflect and attack personality.

hOoo dEeD yU0o gAis pAeRs iNgLEeSsh LAnGuuAaj eZxaaMS aAtH sESesiE, jAMbU...

Nothing!

1 Like

Re: Mbappe Bids Farewell To PSG Ahead Of Imminent Real Madrid Move by Sacroscant1: 7:11am On May 11
Welcome to Manchester United Bro
Re: Mbappe Bids Farewell To PSG Ahead Of Imminent Real Madrid Move by HarunaWest(m): 7:18am On May 11
thesicilian:
He's currently 25yrs. Football wise he has almost if not already passed his peak. 3yrs from now his value will almost become half of what it is today.
25 year old almost or passed peak. Nawa for una football analysts oooh. Sannu

1 Like

Re: Mbappe Bids Farewell To PSG Ahead Of Imminent Real Madrid Move by esemes256: 7:37am On May 11
Which position will he play? Number 9?

I hope he is not going to bench Vinicius Junior cause Vinicius is doing excellent in his position
Re: Mbappe Bids Farewell To PSG Ahead Of Imminent Real Madrid Move by slipperyanus07: 7:49am On May 11
Joy2dworldxyz:
Nice development
I see many people saying he is going to Madrid
My prediction is he will be going to Chelsea.

I like always having a different views towards issues most especially when there's no clear stance.

continue deceiving urself Chelsea ko Swansea nii radarada

1 Like

Re: Mbappe Bids Farewell To PSG Ahead Of Imminent Real Madrid Move by Maobichek: 8:02am On May 11
GanagiBitrus:

It's not as you think, Madrid may not defend the trophy if they win against the German club side.

Furthermore, Mpapa will not take No 7 Jessey from Vini Jr, and will not be the starman because Vini Jr is the king at Madrid.
Re: Mbappe Bids Farewell To PSG Ahead Of Imminent Real Madrid Move by Enemyofpeace: 8:30am On May 11
Mbappe the best goalkeeper the world has ever produced. We are surely gonna miss you
Re: Mbappe Bids Farewell To PSG Ahead Of Imminent Real Madrid Move by MrBONE2(m): 8:36am On May 11
GanagiBitrus:

grin

1 Like

Re: Mbappe Bids Farewell To PSG Ahead Of Imminent Real Madrid Move by Tonididdyx: 9:12am On May 11
Chai.... Psg own Don finish!

.... They'll never smell that ligue1 ever again, never!
Btw it's time for VJ to move to Chelsea because mbampee arrival ma bench chronicles
Re: Mbappe Bids Farewell To PSG Ahead Of Imminent Real Madrid Move by Triplerg: 10:17am On May 11
Timoleon:

If Jude doesn't win it this year, he's not winning it again as long as Mbappe is in the team. Mbappe will be the best player in Madrid. For now Jude has a high chance of getting the Ballon D'or
Jude will not win anything. He has not done anything worthy to win. Vinicius is the likely winner this year

1 Like

Re: Mbappe Bids Farewell To PSG Ahead Of Imminent Real Madrid Move by Triplerg: 10:18am On May 11
Tonididdyx:
Chai.... Psg own Don finish!

.... They'll never smell that ligue1 ever again, never!
Btw it's time for VJ to move to Chelsea because mbampee arrival ma bench chronicles
Are you joking? Which VJ go dey bench?
Re: Mbappe Bids Farewell To PSG Ahead Of Imminent Real Madrid Move by luminouz(m): 11:55am On May 11
thesicilian:

I no longer argue with faceless entities.
Keep your opinions to yourselves as I have kept mine to myself.

Lol, seems I struck a nerve!!!

Poor poor Jon Snow🤣🤣🤣
Re: Mbappe Bids Farewell To PSG Ahead Of Imminent Real Madrid Move by aktolly54(m): 12:00pm On May 11
AllenSpencer:
Madrid desperate to destabilize the fantastic team they already have.

Mbappe has no spot to fill in that team
Mbappe and v junior play same wing. Unless mbappe play 9 which isn't suit his style of play
Re: Mbappe Bids Farewell To PSG Ahead Of Imminent Real Madrid Move by aktolly54(m): 12:03pm On May 11
Emu4life:
Ironically, Real may not win UCL throughout Mbappe's stay at Real.

Yeah, football is that cruel
it's man city strong enough to be in their way. If they can master the art of eliminating city then no strong team can stop real from achieving their UCL. Infact they will collect it for four consecutive time
Re: Mbappe Bids Farewell To PSG Ahead Of Imminent Real Madrid Move by aktolly54(m): 12:05pm On May 11
AllenSpencer:
Madrid desperate to destabilize the fantastic team they already have.

Mbappe has no spot to fill in that team
once mbappe is ready to enjoy bench and play 30min after V junior play like 60min. There is nothing to destabilize here.

1 Like

Re: Mbappe Bids Farewell To PSG Ahead Of Imminent Real Madrid Move by GanagiBitrus: 12:49pm On May 11
Maobichek:

It's not as you think, Madrid may not defend the trophy if they win against the German club side.

Furthermore, Mpapa will not take No 7 Jessey from Vini Jr, and will not be the starman because Vini Jr is the king at Madrid.
Of course nothing is certain in football, but my main point is Real Madrid will be strong favourites for next UCL.
They've always been anyway.
Re: Mbappe Bids Farewell To PSG Ahead Of Imminent Real Madrid Move by Autobiography: 2:36pm On May 11
ttobizz:
p

Let's just say maldrid will arrange champion's league medal for Mbappe.. paper stamp champion grin
u r really dumb my friend, soccer don't lie😂
Re: Mbappe Bids Farewell To PSG Ahead Of Imminent Real Madrid Move by Tonididdyx: 2:57pm On May 11
Triplerg:
Are you joking? Which VJ go dey bench?
k

What can I say? Who mbampee want bench? Bellingham?
Re: Mbappe Bids Farewell To PSG Ahead Of Imminent Real Madrid Move by Triplerg: 3:08pm On May 11
Tonididdyx:
k

What can I say? Who mbampee want bench? Bellingham?
Mpape will play as a center forward. Rodrygo will play wide on the right.
Re: Mbappe Bids Farewell To PSG Ahead Of Imminent Real Madrid Move by thesicilian: 4:57pm On May 11
luminouz:

Lol, seems I struck a nerve!!!

Poor poor Jon Snow🤣🤣🤣
You didn't strike any nerve bro. I'm just tired of unintelligent debates
Re: Mbappe Bids Farewell To PSG Ahead Of Imminent Real Madrid Move by HeroicMeastro: 6:21pm On May 11
thesicilian:

What is ur own level of education? Did u just write jamb and failed again?
Re: Mbappe Bids Farewell To PSG Ahead Of Imminent Real Madrid Move by judedwriter(m): 6:25pm On May 11
thesicilian:

At 25-26, he's at his peak.

Most footballers begin to dip in form from 29_32.
Re: Mbappe Bids Farewell To PSG Ahead Of Imminent Real Madrid Move by ttobizz(m): 6:33pm On May 11
Autobiography:
u r really dumb my friend, soccer don't lie😂

Are you alright?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Manchester United Vs Crystal Palace (4 - 0) On 30th September 2017 / Real Madrid Vs Eibar (3 - 1) On 14 June 2020 / Chelsea Vs Manchester United: FA Cup (1 - 0) On 1st April 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.