Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,317 members, 7,839,519 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

Do We Really Need To Be Financially Stable Before We Can Start Our Own Family? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Do We Really Need To Be Financially Stable Before We Can Start Our Own Family? (228 Views)

What Do We Really Need Polygamy For? / Marrying Financially Stable One Or The One You Love? / Should We Really Ignore Dysfunctional Families? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do We Really Need To Be Financially Stable Before We Can Start Our Own Family? by Elections: 9:36pm On May 10
I wish to have kids at early age. I have my own business,If I decide to marry right now now I can take care of the family alone but I have important things I want to do like building my own house.. We don't have a family house in my village. Building house is not easy especially in this present economy. If I can continue with the current pace in my business right now without problem, I can build the house in next 3 to 5 years.
I know I'm still young but when I see people who started family very early I wish I could do the same but I don't want to start what I cannot finish. I know marriage is not easy and requires maturity from both parties.. For me, I'm 28 but I can say I'm more matured than average.. I'm not making mouth 😊.. Age is not a measurement for maturity. I just can't get off the thought of having my own kid before 30 😢

Did you marry before 30? What was your experience ?Where you financially stable? What's your advice?
I wish this can be moved to front page 🙏
Re: Do We Really Need To Be Financially Stable Before We Can Start Our Own Family? by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:41pm On May 10
having children is a big responsibility just like building a house.... if you dont have enough money to do both, then choose wisely what you want to do 1st.

2 Likes

Re: Do We Really Need To Be Financially Stable Before We Can Start Our Own Family? by Stevenbright(m): 10:00pm On May 10
There is no formula for this thing. Just do it when you are convinced you have found a great life partner and you are both ready for it.

2 Likes

Re: Do We Really Need To Be Financially Stable Before We Can Start Our Own Family? by 1000Capacity: 10:01pm On May 10
Dem no dey tell person o. You no dey stable, you wann go carry woman make e dey suffer with you cheesy

Your eyes will see shegee

1 Like

Re: Do We Really Need To Be Financially Stable Before We Can Start Our Own Family? by Pussyisgud: 10:27pm On May 10
Marrying wife and having kids na achievement?? You better build a house at least it's better and nack olosho.

1 Like

Re: Do We Really Need To Be Financially Stable Before We Can Start Our Own Family? by JASONjnr(m): 10:42pm On May 10
Well, I'm single and I can't relate....
Re: Do We Really Need To Be Financially Stable Before We Can Start Our Own Family? by Kobojunkie: 10:49pm On May 10
Elections:
I wish to have kids at early age. I have my own business,If I decide to marry right now now I can take care of the family alone but I have important things I want to do like building my own house.. We don't have a family house in my village. Building house is not easy especially in this present economy. If I can continue with the current pace in my business right now without problem, I can build the house in next 3 to 5 years.
I know I'm still young but when I see people who started family very early I wish I could do the same but I don't want to start what I cannot finish. I know marriage is not easy and requires maturity from both parties.. For me, I'm 28 but I can say I'm more matured than average.. I'm not making mouth 😊.. Age is not a measurement for maturity. I just can't get off the thought of having my own kid before 30 😢Did you marry before 30? What was your experience ?Where you financially stable? What's your advice?
I wish this can be moved to front page 🙏
Building a house is not easy in this economy but you think raising kids is? undecided

And many here like to hate on me for declaring Nigerian parents as some of the worst in the world. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Do We Really Need To Be Financially Stable Before We Can Start Our Own Family? by Elections: 11:36pm On May 10
Kobojunkie:
Building a house is not easy in this economy but you think raising kids is? undecided

And many here like to hate on me for declaring Nigerian parents as some of the worst in the world. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Nigerian parents are not the worst in the world. The condition and hardship in this country has shaped everyone to survival mode. They're trying their best.. You can't say the same for most wealthy parents ,they takes care of their children very well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do We Really Need To Be Financially Stable Before We Can Start Our Own Family? by Elections: 11:39pm On May 10
Kobojunkie:

Building project can wipe like 5million you made in 2years at once but if you use it to take care of your family ,it can sustain you for a long time while you still replace some part of it from your day to day business.
Re: Do We Really Need To Be Financially Stable Before We Can Start Our Own Family? by Kobojunkie: 11:39pm On May 10
Elections:
■ Nigerian parents are not the worst in the world. The condition and hardship in this country has shaped everyone to survival mode. They're trying their best.. You can't say the same for most wealthy parents ,they takes care of their children very well.
That was the same bloody excuse you lot used almost 60 years ago while raising kids in what what be considered conditions of abject poverty, and here you are offering up the same even now that you lot are more educated as a nation. Have you no shame at all? Na by force to have children when you know well you can't even afford to give them what they need to succeed? Na to continue to dey born like rats always carrying excuse for mouth una know to do well. lipsrsealed
Re: Do We Really Need To Be Financially Stable Before We Can Start Our Own Family? by Kobojunkie: 11:43pm On May 10
Elections:
Building project can wipe like 5million you made in 2years at once but if you use it to take care of your family ,it can sustain you for a long time while you still replace some part of it from your day to day business.
Millions of children in Nigeria alone are homeless and destitute, without anyone to care for them. They roam your streets every day with many entering and ending up in the hands of slave traders and pimps at the end. These children did not fall out of nowhere. They were born by people like you giving meaningless excuses for why it is OK to make babies when there is no money or resources available in hand to properly care for them. Yet even with all that, you think of yourself wiser than the 10s of millions before you who have more than proven it is a bad idea to raise kids in poverty. Again, I say, very wicked human beings! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Do We Really Need To Be Financially Stable Before We Can Start Our Own Family? by Elections: 11:55pm On May 10
Kobojunkie:
... lipsrsealed
Na you know wetin day make you para.
You're talking out of point.. Back to the topic.. I didn't say I'm poor to the extent I can't raise a kid. I didn't mention the number of kids I want to have. For me I can take care of at least a family of two.. If I have a perfect family house I would go straight and marry. Marrying and raising a family early has always been my greatest wish in life more than anything. I believe you have yours too.
Re: Do We Really Need To Be Financially Stable Before We Can Start Our Own Family? by Kobojunkie: 12:11am On May 11
Elections:
Na you know wetin day make you para. You're talking out of point.. Back to the topic.. I didn't say I'm poor to the extent I can't raise a kid. I didn't mention the number of kids I want to have. For me I can take care of at least a family of two.. If I have a perfect family house I would go straight and marry. Marrying and raising a family early has always been my greatest wish in life more than anything. I believe you have yours too.
As I said... Nigerians are among the most wicked parents in the world. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Buy Your Properties, Investments Is The Key,properties Banking Is The Way / . / The Evil In The World!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.