Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,502 members, 7,840,146 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Soludo's Wife, Nonye Showcases Her Gymnastics Skills, Urges Everyone to Keep Fit - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo's Wife, Nonye Showcases Her Gymnastics Skills, Urges Everyone to Keep Fit (55373 Views)

Soludo's Wife, Nonye's Weight Loss Transformation Photos / Charles Soludo & His Wife, Nonye, Celebrate 29th Marriage Anniversary (Pix) / Soludo's Wife, Nonye, Hits The Gym (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soludo's Wife, Nonye Showcases Her Gymnastics Skills, Urges Everyone to Keep Fit by Henry22(m): 10:27am On May 11
Ride on mama ....... grin

1 Like

Re: Soludo's Wife, Nonye Showcases Her Gymnastics Skills, Urges Everyone to Keep Fit by Glimpsetv: 10:27am On May 11
Good
Re: Soludo's Wife, Nonye Showcases Her Gymnastics Skills, Urges Everyone to Keep Fit by Stephaniegold(f): 10:27am On May 11
Make she wear bikini male we see her buttock lines den I go believe
Re: Soludo's Wife, Nonye Showcases Her Gymnastics Skills, Urges Everyone to Keep Fit by maestro299: 10:28am On May 11
thrillionaire:
But the woman fine Sha.. see pointed nose and facial aesthetics

Na una type dey chop woman even without kobo for pocket.
cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Soludo's Wife, Nonye Showcases Her Gymnastics Skills, Urges Everyone to Keep Fit by eepeepook: 10:28am On May 11
The average Nigerian is a mongrel who believes gyms are a waste of time. She’s not enlightening anyone.

1 Like

Re: Soludo's Wife, Nonye Showcases Her Gymnastics Skills, Urges Everyone to Keep Fit by Chimela101: 10:28am On May 11
thrillionaire:
But the woman fine Sha.. see pointed nose and facial aesthetics
She fine no be small 😂🤣

2 Likes

Re: Soludo's Wife, Nonye Showcases Her Gymnastics Skills, Urges Everyone to Keep Fit by israelmao(m): 10:29am On May 11
2shure:
I'm hard n she can't stand me 50mins of hard thrust in and out.
Sexual harassment charge.

2 Likes

Re: Soludo's Wife, Nonye Showcases Her Gymnastics Skills, Urges Everyone to Keep Fit by Valuepaints20(m): 10:30am On May 11
Ok
Re: Soludo's Wife, Nonye Showcases Her Gymnastics Skills, Urges Everyone to Keep Fit by Pootle: 10:31am On May 11
mummy of anambra grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soludo's Wife, Nonye Showcases Her Gymnastics Skills, Urges Everyone to Keep Fit by Basiljoe: 10:31am On May 11
Evening newspaper.
Re: Soludo's Wife, Nonye Showcases Her Gymnastics Skills, Urges Everyone to Keep Fit by Osaremwantaelvi(m): 10:31am On May 11
We hear
Re: Soludo's Wife, Nonye Showcases Her Gymnastics Skills, Urges Everyone to Keep Fit by obayendo1010(m): 10:33am On May 11
pyyxxaro:
Na who chop belleful de go gym😏

The Soludos go de use different acrobatics finish themselves for za orrzaaaaaaaa ……………..
Nah bro, character is character, there will always be excuse not to, some rich people would say fitness is for jobless people grin

4 Likes

Re: Soludo's Wife, Nonye Showcases Her Gymnastics Skills, Urges Everyone to Keep Fit by ufuosman(m): 10:34am On May 11
👍🏽
Re: Soludo's Wife, Nonye Showcases Her Gymnastics Skills, Urges Everyone to Keep Fit by obayendo1010(m): 10:34am On May 11
pyyxxaro:
Na who chop belleful de go gym😏

The Soludos go de use different acrobatics finish themselves for za orrzaaaaaaaa ……………..
Nah bro, character is character, there will always be excuse not to, some rich people would say fitness is for jobless people grin

1 Like

Re: Soludo's Wife, Nonye Showcases Her Gymnastics Skills, Urges Everyone to Keep Fit by Faposky95: 10:34am On May 11
Na wetin First Lady dey do.....show example
Re: Soludo's Wife, Nonye Showcases Her Gymnastics Skills, Urges Everyone to Keep Fit by Sammy5413(m): 10:35am On May 11
If no be money wey una get, you for see strength do this one?
No be who chop dey workout:?

2 Likes

Re: Soludo's Wife, Nonye Showcases Her Gymnastics Skills, Urges Everyone to Keep Fit by Kukutente23: 10:35am On May 11
dominique:
She's in fantastic shape for a mum of 6 in her 50s and she wasn't always this fit, she worked hard to stay fit. Worthy of emulation

As long as there was no surgery involved
The lady looks finer in her before than after

May our past not be better than our present

1 Like

Re: Soludo's Wife, Nonye Showcases Her Gymnastics Skills, Urges Everyone to Keep Fit by imagrg(m): 10:37am On May 11
See shape! shocked

1 Like

Re: Soludo's Wife, Nonye Showcases Her Gymnastics Skills, Urges Everyone to Keep Fit by Cmanforall: 10:38am On May 11
Cassandraloius:
Once you're very rich you will automatically turn to a motivational speaker.

Is Buhari a motivational speaker?
Re: Soludo's Wife, Nonye Showcases Her Gymnastics Skills, Urges Everyone to Keep Fit by bigfriyo(m): 10:39am On May 11
People should eat well so that dey can be healthy, how much your husband is paying workers in the state

1 Like

Re: Soludo's Wife, Nonye Showcases Her Gymnastics Skills, Urges Everyone to Keep Fit by obaidan: 10:39am On May 11
Praxis758:
No glory in obesity and fatness.
Tell them if they will listen to u. No glory at all

3 Likes

Re: Soludo's Wife, Nonye Showcases Her Gymnastics Skills, Urges Everyone to Keep Fit by descarado: 10:39am On May 11
dominique:
She's in fantastic shape for a mum of 6 in her 50s and she wasn't always this fit, she worked hard to stay fit. Worthy of emulation

As long as there was no surgery involved
Spot on

3 Likes

Re: Soludo's Wife, Nonye Showcases Her Gymnastics Skills, Urges Everyone to Keep Fit by Chicentt(f): 10:40am On May 11
Pervert sad
2shure:
I'm hard n she can't stand me
50mins of hard thrust in and out.

1 Like

Re: Soludo's Wife, Nonye Showcases Her Gymnastics Skills, Urges Everyone to Keep Fit by iLoveYouToo(m): 10:40am On May 11
Two words :

Make money

2 Likes

Re: Soludo's Wife, Nonye Showcases Her Gymnastics Skills, Urges Everyone to Keep Fit by Jozibrainz100: 10:41am On May 11
2shure:

Do u have mental issues

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo's Wife, Nonye Showcases Her Gymnastics Skills, Urges Everyone to Keep Fit by Waywardson6: 10:44am On May 11
At least she's far better than most that don't keep fit. In Nigeria, a lot of women her age look like gippie tank. She looks good.

5 Likes

Re: Soludo's Wife, Nonye Showcases Her Gymnastics Skills, Urges Everyone to Keep Fit by OgwuEgo: 10:45am On May 11
Emeka Ezenwanne beautiful sister.

1 Like

Re: Soludo's Wife, Nonye Showcases Her Gymnastics Skills, Urges Everyone to Keep Fit by AfonjaConehead: 10:45am On May 11
hisexccellency34:
Keep fit not feat
Good observation...that was how I helped cover a certain Helinues and then come see me seewahala 😁
Re: Soludo's Wife, Nonye Showcases Her Gymnastics Skills, Urges Everyone to Keep Fit by Thephilosopher1: 10:52am On May 11
2shure:

50 mins hard thrust in and out equals to 50 years decrease in your life span.

Your brain is irreversibly kpekunised.

2 Likes

Re: Soludo's Wife, Nonye Showcases Her Gymnastics Skills, Urges Everyone to Keep Fit by Tareq1105: 10:53am On May 11
2shure:

Go get your own wife and stop coveting another person's wife. If you like spend 2 hours on your wife, that's your problem and we shall how you would look when you get to 50.

3 Likes

Re: Soludo's Wife, Nonye Showcases Her Gymnastics Skills, Urges Everyone to Keep Fit by Feldie: 10:55am On May 11
Finally a big Nigerian woman that's not physically big (obese)

3 Likes

Re: Soludo's Wife, Nonye Showcases Her Gymnastics Skills, Urges Everyone to Keep Fit by Fuckyoumod: 10:59am On May 11
thrillionaire:
But the woman fine Sha.. see pointed nose and nice facial aesthetics.
they would have had a back shot from will exercising, Like front and back shot.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obafemi Awolowo‘s Mercedes-Benz 230.6 In His Ikenne Home / Senate President, Saraki Reacts to N8.64bn Wardrobe Allowance / Ben Bruce: What Isa Funtua Told Me 3 Hours Before His Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.