Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,118 members, 7,849,497 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:37 PM

Soludo's Wife, Nonye Showcases Her Gymnastics Skills, Urges Everyone to Keep Fit - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo's Wife, Nonye Showcases Her Gymnastics Skills, Urges Everyone to Keep Fit (55444 Views)

Soludo's Wife, Nonye's Weight Loss Transformation Photos / Charles Soludo & His Wife, Nonye, Celebrate 29th Marriage Anniversary (Pix) / Soludo's Wife, Nonye, Hits The Gym (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soludo's Wife, Nonye Showcases Her Gymnastics Skills, Urges Everyone to Keep Fit by Judd007: 11:04am On May 11
The hunger wey de finish people never reach, my small stomach wey don manage grow small, i no go fit bring am down.

1 Like

Re: Soludo's Wife, Nonye Showcases Her Gymnastics Skills, Urges Everyone to Keep Fit by Jocdon(m): 11:06am On May 11
2shure:
I'm hard n she can't stand me
50mins of hard thrust in and out.
I DISLIKE FOOLS AND IS LIKE YOU ARE ONE

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo's Wife, Nonye Showcases Her Gymnastics Skills, Urges Everyone to Keep Fit by Enemyofpeace: 11:10am On May 11
No be her fault. Na because she don chop belleful. No be person wey belleful dey carry two legs up?

2 Likes

Re: Soludo's Wife, Nonye Showcases Her Gymnastics Skills, Urges Everyone to Keep Fit by donbenie(m): 11:10am On May 11
pyyxxaro:
Na who chop belleful de go gym😏

The Soludos go de use different acrobatics finish themselves for za orrzaaaaaaaa ……………..
Keep giving excuses..
As if na for only Gym you fit so exercise..

4 Likes

Re: Soludo's Wife, Nonye Showcases Her Gymnastics Skills, Urges Everyone to Keep Fit by occfx: 11:10am On May 11
Godfullsam:
An average Nigerian don't need to go through all these to keep fit.

Thanks to Tinubulation caused by balablu grin.

The system is designed to keep you fit automatically.

No stress

We dey mandatory exercise like this, I no need any gym

2 Likes

Re: Soludo's Wife, Nonye Showcases Her Gymnastics Skills, Urges Everyone to Keep Fit by donbenie(m): 11:10am On May 11
Enemyofpeace:
No be her fault. Na because she don chop belleful. No be person wey belleful dey carry two legs up?
Excuses..

2 Likes

Re: Soludo's Wife, Nonye Showcases Her Gymnastics Skills, Urges Everyone to Keep Fit by Enemyofpeace: 11:12am On May 11
donbenie:
Excuses..
Abeg comot jo. Who exercises epp? Wigwe no die abi him no dey do exercise ni?

1 Like

Re: Soludo's Wife, Nonye Showcases Her Gymnastics Skills, Urges Everyone to Keep Fit by magzey: 11:14am On May 11
Kevineleven:
This is show, she doesn't look like an active gymnastic to me.
I agree with you she is doing it for the sake of the Picture grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Soludo's Wife, Nonye Showcases Her Gymnastics Skills, Urges Everyone to Keep Fit by dappydozzy(m): 11:15am On May 11
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
sometimes dis gym end up making women look like a man. People should just eat right and they will be in good shape.

That is your own opinion, being fit and healthy is more than just eating right. You need to combine activity e.g calisthenics, yoga, aerobic or strength training. Eating right and exercise are 5&6 for both men and woman, it also slows down the aging process.

3 Likes

Re: Soludo's Wife, Nonye Showcases Her Gymnastics Skills, Urges Everyone to Keep Fit by NairaMaster1(m): 11:15am On May 11
pyyxxaro:

The Soludos go de use different acrobatics finish themselves for za orrzaaaaaaaa ……………..

I swear. The driver self no the hiya word. See as she the impress.
Re: Soludo's Wife, Nonye Showcases Her Gymnastics Skills, Urges Everyone to Keep Fit by mechanics(m): 11:16am On May 11
Chimarto:

On somebody's wife? Na that hardness go kpai you.
Hahhahah
Re: Soludo's Wife, Nonye Showcases Her Gymnastics Skills, Urges Everyone to Keep Fit by sunsweet33: 11:23am On May 11
dominique:
She's in fantastic shape for a mum of 6 in her 50s and she wasn't always this fit, she worked hard to stay fit. Worthy of emulation

As long as there was no surgery involved

…. shocked
Re: Soludo's Wife, Nonye Showcases Her Gymnastics Skills, Urges Everyone to Keep Fit by dappydozzy(m): 11:23am On May 11
Judd007:
The hunger wey de finish people never reach, my small stomach wey don manage grow small, i no go fit bring am down.

Growing your stomach does not mean you are eating healthy or healthy. It is a false sense of well being. You may even be eating yourself to the grave. Looking bloated is not health. As a man, no fat must sit on your belly, it is one of the major causes of hypertension in later life. This is because a lot of blood vessels and nerves are located in that regions. Too much fat there impedes blood flow causing pressure for the cardiovascular system.

4 Likes

Re: Soludo's Wife, Nonye Showcases Her Gymnastics Skills, Urges Everyone to Keep Fit by jahsharon: 11:24am On May 11
2shure:

Whatever you just started smoking, stop it before it stops you

1 Like

Re: Soludo's Wife, Nonye Showcases Her Gymnastics Skills, Urges Everyone to Keep Fit by Ejiakusmith(m): 11:25am On May 11
Ssssss
Re: Soludo's Wife, Nonye Showcases Her Gymnastics Skills, Urges Everyone to Keep Fit by izubext007: 11:27am On May 11
first lady
Re: Soludo's Wife, Nonye Showcases Her Gymnastics Skills, Urges Everyone to Keep Fit by mukthar2000(m): 11:28am On May 11
Every Nigerians are on fit already with the economy hardship, you don't need to go for any gym .

1 Like

Re: Soludo's Wife, Nonye Showcases Her Gymnastics Skills, Urges Everyone to Keep Fit by thrillionaire(m): 11:28am On May 11
Fuckyoumod:
they would have had a back shot from will exercising, Like front and back shot.
Badt muan. I know you're a milf lover but I ain't holding it against ya

1 Like

Re: Soludo's Wife, Nonye Showcases Her Gymnastics Skills, Urges Everyone to Keep Fit by thrillionaire(m): 11:31am On May 11
Chimela101:

She fine no be small πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
Mature fine women dey make brain. I believe it's important for mature men and women to put in the work to look very good and sexy. There's this hotness to it.
Re: Soludo's Wife, Nonye Showcases Her Gymnastics Skills, Urges Everyone to Keep Fit by thrillionaire(m): 11:33am On May 11
maestro299:

Na una type dey chop woman even without kobo for pocket.
cheesy cheesy cheesy
But you sef see am nau.. you gotta flirt with em..and genuinely appreciate their God given features then, wallah...
I learn this one from Florence of old.. Casanova
Re: Soludo's Wife, Nonye Showcases Her Gymnastics Skills, Urges Everyone to Keep Fit by zumbigbo(m): 11:35am On May 11
Chimarto:

My guy, my grin grin grin grin for the day.
Re: Soludo's Wife, Nonye Showcases Her Gymnastics Skills, Urges Everyone to Keep Fit by chachanga: 11:36am On May 11
pyyxxaro:

At his age, this one will be finishing Soludo instead. Do you think he'll still be able to make this one sweat, moan and wet the sheets? Na one young guy go dey do that for her discretely somewhere.
Re: Soludo's Wife, Nonye Showcases Her Gymnastics Skills, Urges Everyone to Keep Fit by yad2eidi: 11:42am On May 11
tongue tongue
Re: Soludo's Wife, Nonye Showcases Her Gymnastics Skills, Urges Everyone to Keep Fit by Greenfaces: 11:44am On May 11
IzunnaOkafor:
Soludo's Wife Showcases Her Gymnastics Skills, Urges Everyone to Eat Well, Keep Fit

By Izunna Okafor, Awka

The wife of Anambra State Governor, Mrs. Nonye Soludo has showcased her expertise and skillfulness as a gymnast.

Mrs. Soludo, who is the Founder of a health tips promotion and awareness campaign NGO β€” Healthy Living with Nonye Soludo β€” took to her official social media page on Friday, May 10, to display her skills in the field of gymnastics through photos of her weekend exercise session.

The First Lady, also called on the members of the public to always remember to keep fit; while also urging them to eat well and live healthier, to be the best version of themselves.

β€œIt’s Friday! Always remember, every day is another chance to get Stronger, eat Better, live Healthier and to be the best version of you,” she wrote.

Madam don't know say people's first priority now is to find what to eat.

See the house you're doing that exercise? E fit the occasion. No be laziness cause am oh. Na opportunity.
Re: Soludo's Wife, Nonye Showcases Her Gymnastics Skills, Urges Everyone to Keep Fit by mightycrowns44: 11:46am On May 11
quote author=2shure post=129892724]I'm hard n she can't stand me
50mins of hard thrust in and out.[/quote]
Liar.
Re: Soludo's Wife, Nonye Showcases Her Gymnastics Skills, Urges Everyone to Keep Fit by ufotunang: 11:47am On May 11
2shure:
..they said it's 18 rounds that can satisfy her...can you do 18 rounds with her?πŸ™„
Re: Soludo's Wife, Nonye Showcases Her Gymnastics Skills, Urges Everyone to Keep Fit by ufotunang: 11:48am On May 11
See how this people are enjoying... enjoying Nigeria money πŸ™„
Re: Soludo's Wife, Nonye Showcases Her Gymnastics Skills, Urges Everyone to Keep Fit by Duru009(m): 11:50am On May 11
INSIDE GOVERNMENT HOUSE....................
Re: Soludo's Wife, Nonye Showcases Her Gymnastics Skills, Urges Everyone to Keep Fit by mankan2k7(m): 11:51am On May 11
Sebi u don't eat breakfast ba
Re: Soludo's Wife, Nonye Showcases Her Gymnastics Skills, Urges Everyone to Keep Fit by Nickymezor(f): 11:58am On May 11
Really kool
Re: Soludo's Wife, Nonye Showcases Her Gymnastics Skills, Urges Everyone to Keep Fit by Kobicove(m): 12:05pm On May 11
Chimarto:

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

OjBest: How Osinbajo Met And Patronized A Local Shoemaker After A Tweet (Photos) / Fayose Wears Military Outfit To Supervise Projects In Ekiti(photos) / Labour Party Wins Big At Airport Staff School Enugu - Punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.