Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,639 members, 7,854,668 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 12:02 AM

Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible - Religion (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible (11240 Views)

7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses / How The Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Better Christians Than The Rest Of Us / Pastor E.A Adeboye's Prophecy For 2019 And His Use Of Bible References (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (91) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by FxMasterz: 2:52pm On May 14
achorladey:
FxMasterz

I have been trying to recall the reason they said they are neutral to war or politics.

It is simply because they lied and said Romans 13:1 was about Jehovah and Jesus not about human government by the time they realise their lies and manipulations many had suffered untold consequences following those lies especially the death of many of their members during World War 2. To cover up the whole issue they introduced neutrality to war and politics only to go the way of alternative service for those who are not willing to go to war grin grin grin grin

Romans 13 1
"Everyone must submit himself to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established."

Lol. They're Jokers. If government says you should go to war and you refuse, is that not rebellion against the authority?

1 Like

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by achorladey: 2:52pm On May 14
Emusan:

Nothing zealous about them, it's like you don't have them as friends or neighbour.

As Watchtower is relaxing some of their rules, do you see them often knocking on people's door like before?

The reason why you think they are zealous is the fear of Armageddon and reports submitted.

In fact those areas that their works are done underground. Na opportunity to fully abandon the whole thing to the bearest minimum.

I remember a new circuit overseer sent to that kaduna State. He hardly spent six months before he seek redeployment grin grin

1 Like

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by Michael547(m): 2:53pm On May 14
achorladey:

If this were to be an examination. It falls in the realm of examination malpractice grin grin grin
Ahh....so them dey fail for bible questions again?
Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by Michael547(m): 2:54pm On May 14
FxMasterz:

Romans 13 1
"Everyone must submit himself to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established."

Lol. They're Jokers. If government says you should go to war and you refuse, is that not rebellion against the authority?
It is a rebellion. So when government say we should go to war, should we kill Christians too or just people of other religions?

1 Like

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by achorladey: 2:56pm On May 14
FxMasterz:

Romans 13 1

They were emphatic in saying all other churches were liars and teaching falsehood by interpreting the same Romans 13:1 to refer to governmental authorities instead of Jehovah and Jesus.

It took them years to realise their folly and then correct their mistake to make it fit with other Christian denominations that believe it refers to human governmental authorities grin grin grin grin

By the time the correction was made, terrible things that cannot be recovered happen to many of their members

1 Like

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by achorladey: 2:57pm On May 14
Michael547:

Ahh....so them dey fail for bible questions again?

You said you don't want to fail. You dey sleep on top bicycle abi motorcycle grin grin grin grin
Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by Michael547(m): 3:00pm On May 14
achorladey:

They were emphatic in saying all other churches were liars and teaching falsehood by interpreting the same Romans 13:1 to refer to governmental authorities instead of Jehovah and Jesus.

It took them years to realise their folly and then correct their mistake to make it fit with other Christian denominations that believe it refers to human governmental authorities grin grin grin grin

By the time the correction was made. Terrible things that cannot be recovered happen to many of their members

So when government say we should go to war, should we kill Christians too or just people of other religions?
Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by FxMasterz: 3:00pm On May 14
achorladey:

By the time the correction was made. Terrible things that cannot be recovered happen to many of their members

Wow! You know too much about them.

1 Like

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by achorladey: 3:00pm On May 14
Michael547:

It is a rebellion. So when government say we should go to war, should we kill Christians too or just people of other religions?

You are yet to answer the question of your Oga and teacher. grin grin grin
Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by FxMasterz: 3:01pm On May 14
Michael547:

Is the government saying you should go to war against Christians?

3 Likes

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by achorladey: 3:02pm On May 14
Michael547:

So when government say we should go to war, should we kill Christians too or just people of other religions?

Answer my questions. All of it.
Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by Michael547(m): 3:03pm On May 14
FxMasterz:

Is the government saying you should go to war against Christians?
They may not say so. But Are you saying that we would never encounter other Christians in war who may be on the opposing side?
Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by achorladey: 3:06pm On May 14
FxMasterz:

Wow! You know too much about them.

I spent years in that religious organization even defended them here on nairaland. Yet people on this platform made me do investigation based on the discussion I kept having with them. By the time I complete my investigation. My hand fall. All I was defending was a construction of man whose foundation were built on lies and manipulations of people and their publications. The very thing they accuse others of doing and called them false Christians is the very thing they are doing and want members to see them as the only true Christians grin grin

Double standards, double face. grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by achorladey: 3:07pm On May 14
Michael547:

They may not say so. But Are you saying that we would never encounter other Christians in war who may be on the opposing side?

They may not say so grin grin grin grin. Inquisitive mind indeed living on assumptions and speculations grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by Michael547(m): 3:07pm On May 14
achorladey:

I spent years in that religious organization even defended them here on nairaland. Yet people on this platform made me do investigation based on the discussion I kept having with them. By the time I complete my investigation. My hand fall. All I was defending was a construction of man whose foundation were built on lies and manipulations of people and their publications. The very thing they accuse others of doing and called them false Christians is the very thing they are doing and want members to see them as the only true Christians grin grin

So what church are you now going to?
Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by Michael547(m): 3:08pm On May 14
achorladey:

They may not say so grin grin grin grin. Inquisitive mind indeed living on assumptions and speculations grin grin
That is why I seek clarifications.
Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by FxMasterz: 3:09pm On May 14
Michael547:

So does that mean that in defending my nation with my personal discretion, I can just wake up one morning and with my personal discretion, i just pick up my gun and go to war with you?

Or is there any other way I engage in this war?
If that's what using your discretion means to you, then I'm afraid.

2 Likes

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by Michael547(m): 3:10pm On May 14
FxMasterz:

If that's what using your discretion means to you, then I'm afraid.
So how do I go about this discretion?
Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by FxMasterz: 3:16pm On May 14
achorladey:

Wow! Good to hear.

I will advise Maxindhouse, Michael547, Janosky and Aemmyjah etc to research outside the organization to find out whether they've been deceived or not. They should start by examining their Bible against original manuscripts of scripture with proper language and word research.

But I'm sure these guys would never follow this advice. They love their deceivers and enjoy the deceits.

3 Likes

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by FxMasterz: 3:17pm On May 14
Michael547:

So how do I go about this discretion?
You can ask your 4yr old son.

2 Likes

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by Michael547(m): 3:17pm On May 14
FxMasterz:

Wow! Good to hear.

I will advise Maxindhouse, Michael547, Janosky and Aemmyjah etc to research outside the organization to find out whether they've been deceived or not. They should start by examining their Bible against original manuscripts of scripture with proper language and word research.

But I'm sure these guys would never follow this advice. They love their deceivers and enjoy the deceits.
After doing all that, what church should we now start going to?
Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by Michael547(m): 3:17pm On May 14
FxMasterz:

You can ask your 4yr old son.
Alright.
Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by FxMasterz: 3:18pm On May 14
Michael547:

After doing all that, what church should we now start going to?
Do that first. Then come back to ask this question.

2 Likes

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by Michael547(m): 3:19pm On May 14
FxMasterz:

Do that first. Then come back to ask this question.
Ahhh....why are you hiding the true church na....others may even benefit from the information.
Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by FxMasterz: 3:20pm On May 14
Michael547:

Is your intent to kill Christians in war or to defend your country?

1 Like

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by AutoConsult: 3:20pm On May 14
achorladey:

Provide your own to counter it. That should not be hard for an academic researcher to do.
It's simple English. Even a Primary one kid can translate it properly. You people need help, especially the pastors amongst you.
Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by FxMasterz: 3:21pm On May 14
Michael547:

Ahhh....why are you hiding the true church na....others may even benefit from the information.
Are you a church follower or a follower of Jesus Christ?

2 Likes

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by Michael547(m): 3:22pm On May 14
FxMasterz:

Is your intent to kill Christians in war or to defend your country?
While defending my country in war, is it possible for me to kill Christians too?
Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by Michael547(m): 3:23pm On May 14
FxMasterz:

Are you a church follower or a follower of Jesus Christ?
Which one is church follower again? Is Jesus no longer the head of the church?
Is church now bad?
Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by Aemmyjah(m): 3:29pm On May 14
FxMasterz:

How does not answer the question of whether a Christian should defend himself?

I always defend myself
I've not gone to war
Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:32pm On May 14
Aemmyjah:

I always defend myself
I've not gone to war

You must kill people on the opposite side if you are TRULY DEFENDING yourself! cheesy

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by achorladey: 3:32pm On May 14
AutoConsult:

It's simple English. Even a Primary one kid can translate it properly. You people need help, especially the pastors amongst you.

That is not the research you need to present. Why are you people like this? grin grin grin grin

Provide the simple English. Being pastors or not is not the basis of this discussion grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (91) (Reply)

Seek God's Kingdom And He Will Solve Your Problems - Joseph Prince / How Easy Is Inter- Denominational Marriage In Your Church? / Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.