Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,658 members, 7,840,603 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

Abia Airport Controversy: Otti Seeks N10bn Refund, Not Ikpeazu's Jailing (video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia Airport Controversy: Otti Seeks N10bn Refund, Not Ikpeazu's Jailing (video) (19343 Views)

Re: Abia Airport Controversy - Otti, Hold Yourself To Higher Standard - Okiyi / US Unhappy Over Jailing Of Nigerians For Blasphemy / Peter Ogban: PDP Hails Court For Jailing APC Rigging Prof (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abia Airport Controversy: Otti Seeks N10bn Refund, Not Ikpeazu's Jailing (video) by Falseprofet2: 1:34pm On May 11
Another big thief just like Yaya Bello, Sirika etc

1 Like

Re: Abia Airport Controversy: Otti Seeks N10bn Refund, Not Ikpeazu's Jailing (video) by CJStarz: 1:36pm On May 11
kaludestiny10:
Former governor Okezie Ikpeazu truly messed up things for Abia state.
He should be prosecuted and sent to jail as soon as possible.
And that will solve all your family problem,abi?
T.A and your brother OUK na saints,abi?
Re: Abia Airport Controversy: Otti Seeks N10bn Refund, Not Ikpeazu's Jailing (video) by Urgent1Million: 1:37pm On May 11
RoxyBrownAutos:
There is more to this than media report.The previous government said they used the fund for road construction after the contractor said he cannot handle airports projects.If actually the fund was used for road construction,then the present government should just forget about the matter and move ahead.
There is certainly more to this.
They'd have a difficult time explaining how they paid 10B naira to a company that didn't bid to construct an airport.
Awarding a contract for the construction of an airport is a big deal.
The explanation that they diverted the money to construction of roads after the company said they can not build an airport is just story for the gods.
The money was stolen from the very beginning.

6 Likes

Re: Abia Airport Controversy: Otti Seeks N10bn Refund, Not Ikpeazu's Jailing (video) by CJStarz: 1:38pm On May 11
Make una focus on governance leave Okezie alone,una no go gree.
This is becoming so infantile.
Re: Abia Airport Controversy: Otti Seeks N10bn Refund, Not Ikpeazu's Jailing (video) by Franchise21(m): 1:39pm On May 11
yarimo:
Everyday different excuse just to divert the attention of abians from his dubious and poor governernce in the state. Alex is a big disgrace to good governernce
Bateria infested brain

2 Likes

Re: Abia Airport Controversy: Otti Seeks N10bn Refund, Not Ikpeazu's Jailing (video) by Curious345: 1:39pm On May 11
Okey bakassi may have been involved too ..because he was a commissioner
Re: Abia Airport Controversy: Otti Seeks N10bn Refund, Not Ikpeazu's Jailing (video) by Dangote010: 1:40pm On May 11
Good afternoon everyone I don't know where to start from pls I'm in dire need of your assistance I have a baby who happens to be the reason I get up to work everyday my salary isn't enough cos I earn 38k per month and my tfare is 18k per month this is the first time I'm doing this cos I'm always ashamed I really need your help I eat only at night when I return back from work there are times when I trek home if I don't have money for transportation I need help with any amount u can spare and as you spare may GOD enrich your pockets 100 folds my acct is 9058599518 opay Adeleke Adegbite GOD bless you all[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Abia Airport Controversy: Otti Seeks N10bn Refund, Not Ikpeazu's Jailing (video) by Curious345: 1:40pm On May 11
yarimo:
Everyday different excuse just to divert the attention of abians from his dubious and poor governernce in the state. Alex is a big disgrace to good governernce
are you an occult member ?

2 Likes

Re: Abia Airport Controversy: Otti Seeks N10bn Refund, Not Ikpeazu's Jailing (video) by CJStarz: 1:40pm On May 11
fastseo:
angry
Governors just stealing anyhow as if.
Ikpeazu never constructed any road in Abia
TA orji that one didn't even build a single structure nor road.

This are the people that need to be behind bars
You dey your village dey type rubbish.
Who tell you say Okezie Ikpeazu never constructed roads in Abia state?
Oga,dey talk wetin you know and you fit prove
Re: Abia Airport Controversy: Otti Seeks N10bn Refund, Not Ikpeazu's Jailing (video) by StreetTyga: 1:41pm On May 11
Thieves are brood and brought up in the Nigeria government.

1 Like

Re: Abia Airport Controversy: Otti Seeks N10bn Refund, Not Ikpeazu's Jailing (video) by Praying4Nigeria: 1:41pm On May 11
Franchise21:
God bless His Excellency, Alex Otti
God bless Abia State

How bless His Excellency, Peter Obi
God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria
Amen!
Re: Abia Airport Controversy: Otti Seeks N10bn Refund, Not Ikpeazu's Jailing (video) by Thugnificent(m): 1:42pm On May 11
kaludestiny10:
Former governor Okezie Ikpeazu truly messed up things for Abia state.
He should be prosecuted and sent to jail as soon as possible.
Bro pls can you help me with 1k to feed?
Re: Abia Airport Controversy: Otti Seeks N10bn Refund, Not Ikpeazu's Jailing (video) by mightyhazel: 1:49pm On May 11
This clown that was giving 500 naira as welfare package to pregnant women

That's why they fight tooth n nail to install their stooges

1 Like

Re: Abia Airport Controversy: Otti Seeks N10bn Refund, Not Ikpeazu's Jailing (video) by REALretep(m): 1:50pm On May 11
Jeeezzz 😱
Re: Abia Airport Controversy: Otti Seeks N10bn Refund, Not Ikpeazu's Jailing (video) by matrixmuzi: 1:50pm On May 11
yarimo:

U are just an ass
Re: Abia Airport Controversy: Otti Seeks N10bn Refund, Not Ikpeazu's Jailing (video) by extol1(m): 1:52pm On May 11
fuckJones:
Building an airport in a state where 85% of the state has less than 500k naira in their acct is just an avenue to syphon public funds.
How many Nigerians has UpTo 500k in their account. Don't make it look like state this, it is national issue
Re: Abia Airport Controversy: Otti Seeks N10bn Refund, Not Ikpeazu's Jailing (video) by emperor4love(m): 1:53pm On May 11
SoNature:
I wanted to write that Alex Otti should just move on and forget about the past administration, but 10 billion is a lot of money. He should use plea bargaining on Okezie Ikpeazu. Even if he can drop 5 billion, that's okay.

However, if he keeps denying, Otti should share his dossier with the EFCC after the forensic audit so they can deal with Ikpeazu their way. He doesn't need that distraction now. The EFCC was established for that purpose.
use plea bargain ooh who gave u phone
Re: Abia Airport Controversy: Otti Seeks N10bn Refund, Not Ikpeazu's Jailing (video) by Clobisman(m): 1:54pm On May 11
Metrix147:

Source: https://abntv.com.ng/news/gov-otti-vows-to-recover-n10bn-abia-airport-fund-prioritizes-money-over-jailing-ikpeazu-video/
His next step is to join the APC, make the loudest noise in abusing peter obi and give us 1001 reasons why asiwaju is the best thing after the discovery of jellof rice. He will get support from the APC and that will be the end of his trial.

2 Likes

Re: Abia Airport Controversy: Otti Seeks N10bn Refund, Not Ikpeazu's Jailing (video) by Odidigboigbo(m): 1:56pm On May 11
RoxyBrownAutos:
There is more to this than media report.The previous government said they used the fund for road construction after the contractor said he cannot handle airports projects.If actually the fund was used for road construction,then the present government should just forget about the matter and move ahead.
To supply a common stationeries to government parastatal you have to bid for it not to talk of an airport.

For the money to be paid even when the company did not bid nor seek for any contract of such nature signifies that there is a sinister motive behind the payment.

Secondly, the money has been paid to the "contractor" before the government wrote to the House of Assembly to approve the project, that is another red flag.
So forget about all these stories that it was used for road construction

4 Likes

Re: Abia Airport Controversy: Otti Seeks N10bn Refund, Not Ikpeazu's Jailing (video) by ebufa: 1:57pm On May 11
RoxyBrownAutos:

You are sick..........you and ikpeazu should have a date with a firing squad.....bloody scoundrels

3 Likes

Re: Abia Airport Controversy: Otti Seeks N10bn Refund, Not Ikpeazu's Jailing (video) by chatinent: 1:57pm On May 11
I hate empty talks. Jail the modafcker, Sanction and get his property worth the sum confiscated or just stfu.

Normally, the Kalus and Okezie really finished Abia. Bloody pastards
Re: Abia Airport Controversy: Otti Seeks N10bn Refund, Not Ikpeazu's Jailing (video) by Franking: 1:59pm On May 11
Both are realistic targets. If you do the crime you should do the time.
Re: Abia Airport Controversy: Otti Seeks N10bn Refund, Not Ikpeazu's Jailing (video) by Kelklein(m): 2:01pm On May 11
Former Governor Ikpeazu should be given a Guiness World record for poor governance. Man took misgovernance to a scary level.. and he has no apology about it..

He once defended on a national TV giving women who delivered newly N500. He said most of them didn't have transport fare hence should be grateful for the N500. What a man!!
Re: Abia Airport Controversy: Otti Seeks N10bn Refund, Not Ikpeazu's Jailing (video) by CatchMeIfUCanMO: 2:05pm On May 11
fuckJones:
Building an airport in a state where 85% of the state has less than 500k naira in their acct is just an avenue to syphon public funds.

Who do you this thing?

Abia has a thriving commerce sector, so they need airport more than 50 percent of the states that has one.

As for your claim of 500k and 85%, Mr man go and sit down somewhere because you don't know what you're saying.
Re: Abia Airport Controversy: Otti Seeks N10bn Refund, Not Ikpeazu's Jailing (video) by Olu1000: 2:08pm On May 11
Re: Abia Airport Controversy: Otti Seeks N10bn Refund, Not Ikpeazu's Jailing (video) by smyo(m): 2:10pm On May 11
SoNature:
I wanted to write that Alex Otti should just move on and forget about the past administration, but 10 billion is a lot of money. He should use plea bargaining on Okezie Ikpeazu. Even if he can drop 5 billion, that's okay.

However, if he keeps denying, Otti should share his dossier with the EFCC after the forensic audit so they can deal with Ikpeazu their way. He doesn't need that distraction now. The EFCC was established for that purpose.
Nothing like if he can drop 5 billion, the money belong to abia state not him. He must vomit the 10 billion complete

1 Like

Re: Abia Airport Controversy: Otti Seeks N10bn Refund, Not Ikpeazu's Jailing (video) by smyo(m): 2:15pm On May 11
SoNature:

I am not encouraging anything. I have always been an advocate of using systems to stop fraud instead of chasing people who have stolen and squandered money. I have given an explanation of how the EFCC Act should be amended so that we can stop people in government from stealing.

If I squander state resources and you are asking me to provide the money I have already spent, that matter will be on for a long time in court and nothing will come out - the money has been spent. The Nigerian judiciary is terrible. If you take the former governor to court, Wike is connected to the judiciary, so the court cannot even send him to jail and the money won't come out.

For me, the best bet is to drop half of the money, save yourself the time, resources and efforts of taking him to court and getting nothing at the end of the day. That's because taking a former governor to court will also cost the state money, time and effort.
If the money is not available dey should sell him property and recover the money
Re: Abia Airport Controversy: Otti Seeks N10bn Refund, Not Ikpeazu's Jailing (video) by stanbright(m): 2:22pm On May 11
CJStarz:
Make una focus on governance leave Okezie alone,una no go gree.
This is becoming so infantile.
Shut up and focus on your stupid state
Re: Abia Airport Controversy: Otti Seeks N10bn Refund, Not Ikpeazu's Jailing (video) by fastseo: 2:26pm On May 11
CJStarz:

You dey your village dey type rubbish.
Who tell you say Okezie Ikpeazu never constructed roads in Abia state?
Oga,dey talk wetin you know and you fit prove

Am not in village rather am in Europe

1 Like

Re: Abia Airport Controversy: Otti Seeks N10bn Refund, Not Ikpeazu's Jailing (video) by NwekereNdokl: 2:26pm On May 11
Abia airport ?
Re: Abia Airport Controversy: Otti Seeks N10bn Refund, Not Ikpeazu's Jailing (video) by Smartcitizen: 2:28pm On May 11
yarimo:

Please continue taking this thing, shake it very well so that your Bateria will stop affecting your sense of reasoning.

Thank me later.

1 Share

Re: Abia Airport Controversy: Otti Seeks N10bn Refund, Not Ikpeazu's Jailing (video) by victorazy(m): 2:32pm On May 11
fuckJones:

You talk like child

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mimiko’s Victory, End Of ACN In South-west – Afenifere / 2019: APC Governors Move To Take Over Party Structure / PDP Calls On White House, UK Over "Attack" On Governor Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.