Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,038 members, 7,845,375 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

Abia Airport Controversy: Otti Seeks N10bn Refund, Not Ikpeazu's Jailing (video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia Airport Controversy: Otti Seeks N10bn Refund, Not Ikpeazu's Jailing (video) (19372 Views)

Yoruba community in Abia felicitates with Gov Otti, seeks Commissioner/SA role / Re: Abia Airport Controversy - Otti, Hold Yourself To Higher Standard - Okiyi / US Unhappy Over Jailing Of Nigerians For Blasphemy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abia Airport Controversy: Otti Seeks N10bn Refund, Not Ikpeazu's Jailing (video) by CJStarz: 5:12pm On May 11
stanbright:

Shut up and focus on your stupid state

Hahahaha
Aba ma ndi Aba.
Guy,gbawaa door dia
Re: Abia Airport Controversy: Otti Seeks N10bn Refund, Not Ikpeazu's Jailing (video) by Lovit(m): 5:16pm On May 11
RoxyBrownAutos:
There is more to this than media report.The previous government said they used the fund for road construction after the contractor said he cannot handle airports projects.If actually the fund was used for road construction,then the present government should just forget about the matter and move ahead.

Clap for yourself, abi you follow chop the money?

where are the roads?

why pay money to someone that didn't apply for anything and then later ask him to payback the money so that you can divert it to building roads? Why is there no record of diversion of fund to build road before now?

EFCC should carry Ikpeazu and lock him up!
Re: Abia Airport Controversy: Otti Seeks N10bn Refund, Not Ikpeazu's Jailing (video) by fastseo: 5:24pm On May 11
CJStarz:

Meaning say you no dey Aba because if to say you dey Aba you for no talk say Okezie no do road. Dat man really tried for road construction but these people will never accept the fact that he did anything. D kain hatred wey dem get for Okezie Ikpeazu is beyond human reasoning. Okezie Ikpeazu laid the foundation for the modern day Aba. I no be politician but I dey talk as person wey dey Aba at the time.
D only major area wey Okezie fall hand well well na d area of non payment of workers' salaries. For that side,he no try at alllllll as he dey owe them reach 22 months plus non payment of pensioners.

E be like say na that Europe,(Germany), I go try Japa to next year. Canada off my list.
One love bro

Common shut that trap u called a mouth I only left aba last year. Not up to a year I left
Is it umule that has been washed off, or umuojima or tonimas or part of ezeukwu.
Even road to his village obingwa he never constructed.

Or should we talk of the world bank fund to work on Porth account road that they ate, or the airport, funds for shoe plaza etc

U are talking to someon with almost 3 houses in aba. A stakeholder. Who are u undecided
Re: Abia Airport Controversy: Otti Seeks N10bn Refund, Not Ikpeazu's Jailing (video) by higgs: 5:29pm On May 11
People like You are the reason why Nigeria is in the state it is today.God help us[Quote author=yarimo post=129896912]Everyday different excuse just to divert the attention of abians from his dubious and poor governernce in the state. Alex is a big disgrace to good governernce [/quote]
Re: Abia Airport Controversy: Otti Seeks N10bn Refund, Not Ikpeazu's Jailing (video) by CJStarz: 7:10pm On May 11
fastseo:

Common shut that trap u called a mouth I only left aba last year. Not up to a year I left
Is it umule that has been washed off, or umuojima or tonimas or part of ezeukwu.
Even road to his village obingwa he never constructed.

Or should we talk of the world bank fund to work on Porth account road that they ate, or the airport, funds for shoe plaza etc

U are talking to someon with almost 3 houses in aba. A stakeholder. Who are u undecided

I take calmness dey talk to you,you come dey para like ewu Ngwa road.
He did Brass down to Ariaria,Osusu, Ngwa road,Umule, Ukaegbu, Nicholas,Omuma,to mention but a few but people like you are so blinded to the truth! The flyover is no longer a centre table, right? What did TA do,yet you guys won't tackle him!

Which one be ALMOST 3 houses? U get incomplete house? A stakeholder in Aba and you Japa to Europe now that Otti is in office?

I guess you're a kiddo.
Ekwelam wiiri gi onu dia.

Don't be blinded by hatred for Okezie.
Governance is a continuum.
Where the previous failed,the current should work on it.

ALMOST 3 houses indeed!

Come Oris club come do dorime if you gather.
Re: Abia Airport Controversy: Otti Seeks N10bn Refund, Not Ikpeazu's Jailing (video) by Yusufisraelj(m): 7:29pm On May 11
PlasmaTV:
1 billion is 999 million plus 1 million extra.
To squander, steal and amass 10 Billion is insanity.

To quantify how much 1 billion is, if you spend 1m daily, it will take you a little over 3 years to finish 1b.

Now, someone like Yahoo yahoo Bello stole 80 billion. Same with Betta. And many many others.

To steal that much, in a country on its last legs, is evil.

Capital evil.
Re: Abia Airport Controversy: Otti Seeks N10bn Refund, Not Ikpeazu's Jailing (video) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 7:32pm On May 11
Ikpeazu is a born criminal don't you see his name .... Ngwa people who voted and canvases for his reelected should hide their face... This fat pig rigged himself into power twice.. imagine what 10b will do in the lives of Abians... The only government that couldn't commission any meaningful project in 8yrs of his tenure... Otti we support you.. it's either they show us the airport or they vomit the money
Re: Abia Airport Controversy: Otti Seeks N10bn Refund, Not Ikpeazu's Jailing (video) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 7:38pm On May 11
RoxyBrownAutos:
There is more to this than media report.The previous government said they used the fund for road construction after the contractor said he cannot handle airports projects.If actually the fund was used for road construction,then the present government should just forget about the matter and move ahead.
you are stupid... People like you deserve jungle justice... Where are the roads he built with 10 billions... People like you don't suppose to live with sane people.... Abia was in total decaying when otti came in ... Guy you Bleep up.. to beat you mercilessly dey hungry me
Re: Abia Airport Controversy: Otti Seeks N10bn Refund, Not Ikpeazu's Jailing (video) by Marindotijnr: 8:04pm On May 11
fuckJones:
Building an airport in a state where 85% of the state has less than 500k naira in their acct is just an avenue to syphon public funds.
so funny how the igbos would keep ranting about developing other state while their own state is wallowing in abject poverty!
Re: Abia Airport Controversy: Otti Seeks N10bn Refund, Not Ikpeazu's Jailing (video) by Psoul(m): 10:58pm On May 11
RoxyBrownAutos:

Oga, government is not run that way.
Re: Abia Airport Controversy: Otti Seeks N10bn Refund, Not Ikpeazu's Jailing (video) by Originalsly: 1:12am On May 12
SoNature:

I wanted to write that Alex Otti should just move on and forget about the past administration, but 10 billion is a lot of money. He should use plea bargaining on Okezie Ikpeazu. Even if he can drop 5 billion, that's okay.

However, if he keeps denying, Otti should share his dossier with the EFCC after the forensic audit so they can deal with Ikpeazu their way. He doesn't need that distraction now. The EFCC was established for that purpose.

Why are you in support of theft of public funds?.... as in thief and if caught ... just be asked to give back part of the loot and all else will be forgiven?... and we move on. It is this mind set that sooo many politicians grab what they can get ... if caught ... no consequences... a win win for them. Th3 bold face thief needs to cough up the money... or show the airport.
Re: Abia Airport Controversy: Otti Seeks N10bn Refund, Not Ikpeazu's Jailing (video) by viccy12: 1:23am On May 12
SoNature:
I wanted to write that Alex Otti should just move on and forget about the past administration, but 10 billion is a lot of money. He should use plea bargaining on Okezie Ikpeazu. Even if he can drop 5 billion, that's okay.

However, if he keeps denying, Otti should share his dossier with the EFCC after the forensic audit so they can deal with Ikpeazu their way. He doesn't need that distraction now. The EFCC was established for that purpose.

Do you know 10 billion naira could build a standard world class College of Education that could admit 3000 students every year.

This post you made clearly shows you are a wicked man and a criminal. I want Okezie hanged from a tree after the money is recovered. I mean every kobo. GTFO!
Re: Abia Airport Controversy: Otti Seeks N10bn Refund, Not Ikpeazu's Jailing (video) by Tinubuofemmanu: 1:30am On May 12
Am back. The mods are more corrupt than Tinubu
Re: Abia Airport Controversy: Otti Seeks N10bn Refund, Not Ikpeazu's Jailing (video) by truthhurtsnaira: 2:27am On May 12
Franchise21:
God bless His Excellency, Alex Otti
God bless Abia State

God bless His Excellency, Peter Obi
God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria

Yes but can we stop saying these local things or posting these God bless post?

Its obvious you are a handler that is stuck in 1970s PR.

Otti is truly a great governor but all this God bless this and that leave it of religion section.

Negroes can they change?
Re: Abia Airport Controversy: Otti Seeks N10bn Refund, Not Ikpeazu's Jailing (video) by fuckJones(f): 10:08am On May 12
victorazy:

You talk like child
do you have up to 500k in your account?
Re: Abia Airport Controversy: Otti Seeks N10bn Refund, Not Ikpeazu's Jailing (video) by fuckJones(f): 10:10am On May 12
CatchMeIfUCanMO:

Who do you this thing?

Abia has a thriving commerce sector, so they need airport more than 50 percent of the states that has one.

As for your claim of 500k and 85%, Mr man go and sit down somewhere because you don't know what you're saying.
coming from someone who has never been to airport in his life
Re: Abia Airport Controversy: Otti Seeks N10bn Refund, Not Ikpeazu's Jailing (video) by victorazy(m): 11:44am On May 12
fuckJones:
do you have up to 500k in your account?

More than my dear.

As an architect, I earn almost 400k for just on one farm, and I have other organizations I do consultancies. I make more than 900k a month.
Re: Abia Airport Controversy: Otti Seeks N10bn Refund, Not Ikpeazu's Jailing (video) by October1960: 11:54am On May 12
The culture of corruption in Nigeria will not stop until past official are jailed and the looted funds returned with interest.

There has been no consequences for 50 years of stealing so it might continue for another 50 years until no more to steal and Nigeria becomes like Haiti.

People like Obasanjo, Jonathan, Tinubu, Babangida, Danjuma, etc plus governors, ministers, perm secs should be trialed and the stolen monies they left for their families taken back by force.

SoNature:

Re: Abia Airport Controversy: Otti Seeks N10bn Refund, Not Ikpeazu's Jailing (video) by CatchMeIfUCanMO: 3:17pm On May 12
fuckJones:
coming from someone who has never been to airport in his life

cheesy grin
😂😂😂
🤣🤣🤣

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Okupe Mocks APC Over Crisis / Fish Out Those Behind Plot To Kill Ekweremadu, Ohaneze Youths Tell IGP / NNPC: Refineries Gulped ₦81.41 Billion, Refined Zero Crude For 8 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.