Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,069 members, 7,852,626 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 10:01 PM

Re: Abia Airport Controversy - Otti, Hold Yourself To Higher Standard - Okiyi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Re: Abia Airport Controversy - Otti, Hold Yourself To Higher Standard - Okiyi (16109 Views)

Abia Airport Fund: Nobody Can Question My Decision To Reverse Project — Ikpeazu / Abia Airport Controversy: Otti Seeks N10bn Refund, Not Ikpeazu's Jailing (video) / Ikpeazu Moves To Build Abia Airport, Vows To Complete Before 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Re: Abia Airport Controversy - Otti, Hold Yourself To Higher Standard - Okiyi by Forkthiefnubu: 6:59pm On May 11
Bia John ara na agba gi, what do you take abia ppl for , look at such hodgepodge bristling with lies and nonsense

1 Like

Re: Re: Abia Airport Controversy - Otti, Hold Yourself To Higher Standard - Okiyi by ABANGWABOI(m): 8:05pm On May 11
naijapips02:
Fire for fire. Don't play with Ngwa people. Otti should focus on his substandard roads he is borrowing billions upon billions for.

Ngwa people na your mate ?? 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Re: Re: Abia Airport Controversy - Otti, Hold Yourself To Higher Standard - Okiyi by ABANGWABOI(m): 8:08pm On May 11
Chief John Okiyi Kalu was articulate and made points with his words..
I thought it was Onyebuchi Ememanka that responded sef..

Me I dn confuse ooo.. but for peace to reign.. Make OVI vomit some of em loot and give to the government...
Re: Re: Abia Airport Controversy - Otti, Hold Yourself To Higher Standard - Okiyi by flokii: 8:14pm On May 11
See how Igbos (both the ones born and bred inside & outside igboland) are avoiding the thread on Ikpeazu's looting of Abia State.. Let the news read Lagos, Ogun or Kano State and see how the Igbos will flood the whole place with negative comments. They won't rest till the thread hits 100 pages, even the useless Arise TV will start running propaganda for weeks.
They will be shouting "Gandollars" up and down but won't mention Ikpeazu a.k.a Ikpebillions because he is their tribe person.

1 Like

Re: Re: Abia Airport Controversy - Otti, Hold Yourself To Higher Standard - Okiyi by PHAYOL81: 8:35pm On May 11
Impressive. Using tact to divert blame, especially to cover up obvious malpractises.
Re: Re: Abia Airport Controversy - Otti, Hold Yourself To Higher Standard - Okiyi by oluwaahmed: 9:09pm On May 11
You cannot argue with KPMG forensic auditors. Now get lost

1 Like

Re: Re: Abia Airport Controversy - Otti, Hold Yourself To Higher Standard - Okiyi by 13greens: 9:33pm On May 11
Thieves everywhere

1 Like

Re: Re: Abia Airport Controversy - Otti, Hold Yourself To Higher Standard - Okiyi by Forkthiefnubu: 11:00pm On May 11
eghuan1:
The question for this guy now, those roads you claim you diverted the funds to, where are they?

Please come and show us the roads o
Thank u

1 Like

Re: Re: Abia Airport Controversy - Otti, Hold Yourself To Higher Standard - Okiyi by DJInfluence: 3:17am On May 12
They should return the money they stole and stop all this stories. Yo see the pattern here?
The first person to defend the ex governor attacked Otti, the 2nd and 3rd gave us stories of what the money was budgeted for and why it was used for something else. These guys are crooks and will say anything to exonerate themselves and their principal

1 Like

Re: Re: Abia Airport Controversy - Otti, Hold Yourself To Higher Standard - Okiyi by uchvic(m): 9:46am On May 12
This man good to execute at the market square in a broad day

1 Like

Re: Re: Abia Airport Controversy - Otti, Hold Yourself To Higher Standard - Okiyi by BALLOSKI: 6:08pm On May 12
Ikpeazu, you stole, "stolen't you"?
Re: Re: Abia Airport Controversy - Otti, Hold Yourself To Higher Standard - Okiyi by BALLOSKI: 6:09pm On May 12
eghuan1:
The question for this guy now, those roads you claim you diverted the funds to, where are they?

Please come and show us the roads o
Good question!
Re: Re: Abia Airport Controversy - Otti, Hold Yourself To Higher Standard - Okiyi by jahsharon: 8:43pm On May 12
Tochj:

Why can't I care about Lagos resources when I contribute
Land use charge
Tax
Lock up shop
Sanitation fee
Agbero money
Etc
Tinubu and his puppets has stolen the state to stupor

You are right, Tinubu and his gang also stole from Abia, Ebonyi, Anambra, Enugu and Imo, that's why the indegenes of the 5 Igbo state ran from their states to come and sell Gala and La Casera inside Lagos hold-ups.

Now tell me, have you ever read about Lagos indegenes selling fake drugs and baby factory merchandising in Igbo states?
Re: Re: Abia Airport Controversy - Otti, Hold Yourself To Higher Standard - Okiyi by Tochj(m): 11:36am On May 13
jahsharon:

You are right, Tinubu and his gang also stole from Abia, Ebonyi, Anambra, Enugu and Imo, that's why the indegenes of the 5 Igbo state ran from their states to come and sell Gala and La Casera inside Lagos hold-ups.

Now tell me, have you ever read about Lagos indegenes selling fake drugs and baby factory merchandising in Igbo states?
Gala is even better
What they sell in the East is dirty Agbo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NDIC Drags Doyin Okupe To Court Over Unpaid Debt / EFCC Seizes Two Shopping Malls From INEC Chief. / Why EFCC Could Not Prosecute Me Despite Allegations Of Corruption – Akpabio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.