Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,935 members, 7,838,338 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

Ikwerre-igbo Leader Warns. Ikwerreland Is One Of The Igbo Access To The Sea!! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikwerre-igbo Leader Warns. Ikwerreland Is One Of The Igbo Access To The Sea!! (1516 Views)

Yoruba鈥檚 Are Political Rascals - Igbo Leader Chief Iwuanyanwu (video) / Sanwo Olu Appoints Apex Igbo Leader / Igbo Leader Must Call Nnamdi Kanu To Order To Avoid Crises, Abia CP Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikwerre-igbo Leader Warns. Ikwerreland Is One Of The Igbo Access To The Sea!! by Yujin(m): 2:36pm On May 11
Paraman:
You go wail tire

At the end, your wailing won't change reality
Lmao... sofry sofry dey cry. Your tears are just starting to flow. Unlike before that I can sympathize with you guys, now I'll gladly add to your misery. You've been confirmed as enemies and will be treated as such.
Re: Ikwerre-igbo Leader Warns. Ikwerreland Is One Of The Igbo Access To The Sea!! by Paraman: 2:37pm On May 11
Yujin:

Lmao... sofry sofry dey cry. Your tears are just starting to flow. Unlike before that I can sympathize with you guys, now I'll gladly add to your misery. You've been confirmed as enemies and will be treated as such.
馃ケ馃ケ

Ikwerres are not igbo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikwerre-igbo Leader Warns. Ikwerreland Is One Of The Igbo Access To The Sea!! by Yujin(m): 2:47pm On May 11
Paraman:
馃ケ馃ケ

Ikwerres are not igbo
The opinion of a hater is like pouring water on a rock. It's a waste of time. You can continue repeating yourself... it changes nothing on ground which is that Ikwerre sons amd daughters are steadily asserting their Igboness after discovering the evil plots of people like you.

2 Likes

Re: Ikwerre-igbo Leader Warns. Ikwerreland Is One Of The Igbo Access To The Sea!! by Paraman: 3:13pm On May 11
Yujin:

The opinion of a hater is like pouring water on a rock. It's a waste of time. You can continue repeating yourself... it changes nothing on ground which is that Ikwerre sons amd daughters are steadily asserting their Igboness after discovering the evil plots of people like you.
馃ケ馃ケ

Ikwerres are not igbo

1 Like

Re: Ikwerre-igbo Leader Warns. Ikwerreland Is One Of The Igbo Access To The Sea!! by Yourbaslayer: 5:19pm On May 11
Paraman:
馃ケ馃ケ

Ikwerres are not igbo

Ikwerres are Igbo, cry me river grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ikwerre-igbo Leader Warns. Ikwerreland Is One Of The Igbo Access To The Sea!! by Paraman: 7:00pm On May 11
Yourbaslayer:

Ikwerres are Igbo, cry me river grin grin
Ikwerres are not Igbo, cry me river grin grin
Re: Ikwerre-igbo Leader Warns. Ikwerreland Is One Of The Igbo Access To The Sea!! by Yourbaslayer: 8:09pm On May 11
Paraman:
Ikwerres are not Igbo, cry me river grin grin

Ikwerre is Igbo, cry me river grin undecided

2 Likes

Re: Ikwerre-igbo Leader Warns. Ikwerreland Is One Of The Igbo Access To The Sea!! by richie240: 8:40pm On May 11
Hehehehehe....tell me one place u sojourn that the inhabitants (ur hosts) dont eventually become ur 'enemy'? Ghana, southafrica, (small) beenin republic, togo, thailand, cambodia, singapore, lagos, kano, warri?

When push comes to shove now, na to cry to ICC, UN, ECOWAS, AU etc

E dey una bodi!
grin
Yujin:

1 Like

Re: Ikwerre-igbo Leader Warns. Ikwerreland Is One Of The Igbo Access To The Sea!! by Yourbaslayer: 8:57pm On May 11
richie240:
Hehehehehe....tell me one place u sojourn that the inhabitants (ur hosts) dont eventually become ur 'enemy'? Ghana, southafrica, (small) beenin republic, togo, thailand, cambodia, singapore, lagos, kano, warri?

E dey una bodi!
grin

This topic is for intelligent people, can you stop fouling this thread with your demented ignorance!!
Re: Ikwerre-igbo Leader Warns. Ikwerreland Is One Of The Igbo Access To The Sea!! by richie240: 8:59pm On May 11
Ouch, that struck a nerve, right?!
grin
Yourbaslayer:

This topic is for intelligent people, can you stop fouling this thread with your demented ignorance!!

Re: Ikwerre-igbo Leader Warns. Ikwerreland Is One Of The Igbo Access To The Sea!! by Yujin(m): 9:30pm On May 11
richie240:

When push comes to shove now, na to cry to ICC, UN, ECOWAS, AU etc

E dey una bodi!
grin
Salam alaikum mr host or hosepipe. No one gives a f^ck about you dumb skulls. Your hypocrisy and sycophancy has been noted by all which is terribly repulsing. It is for this reason that your political future is very bleak. Make we dey watch as things pan out.
Re: Ikwerre-igbo Leader Warns. Ikwerreland Is One Of The Igbo Access To The Sea!! by richie240: 9:44pm On May 11
Attach茅-by-force.
Fixed!
cool
Yujin:

Salam alaikum mr host or hosepipe. No one gives a f^ck about you dumb skulls. Your hypocrisy and sycophancy has been noted by all 'obidients' which is terribly repulsing. It is for this reason that your political future is very bleak. Make we dey watch as things pan out.
Re: Ikwerre-igbo Leader Warns. Ikwerreland Is One Of The Igbo Access To The Sea!! by Yourbaslayer: 10:30pm On May 11
richie240:
Ouch, that struck a nerve, right?!
grin

Yes, you hit the nerve quite well, Ikwerres are Igbo grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ikwerre-igbo Leader Warns. Ikwerreland Is One Of The Igbo Access To The Sea!! by richie240: 12:33am On May 12
I nor follow join in that asinine discussion abeg. Its only fuulish igb贸s and non-igb贸s that will say ikwerres are not igb贸s.

Somborri is bearing 'Chinedu okoro', has isiagu as his native clothes, speaks igbo, has akpu & ogbono as his native meal, shares custom & tradition with igbos and we are still debating whether he's igbo or not. No o, e be ndi-hausa grin

But without the crack in the wall will the lizard have opportunity of entering?
When (some) ikweres themselves say they arent igbos, shd we now blame non-igbos for 'louding' it??

Its still ds same ndigbos that will classify a part of themselves as nwafors and others as os煤s. So who is to balme if outsiders see u in d (same) light u see yourselves?

Na una palava be that, my hand awa not there!
cool
Yourbaslayer:

Yes, you hit the nerve quite well, Ikwerres are Igbo grin grin

Re: Ikwerre-igbo Leader Warns. Ikwerreland Is One Of The Igbo Access To The Sea!! by Brenbentondiaz: 8:03am On May 12
kettykin:

Oyo Empire that could not even defend itself against a detachment of troops from Sokoto empire , oyo Empire that was sacked by a fulani calvary that was not even led by a General in the fulani Empire army, something fulani could not achieve in jos, kafanchan, Benin, karnem borno, igalla, jukun, Tiv and other minor middle belt kingdoms, they achieved in oyo with so much ease, I don't need to watch any movies when there is documentary evidence and history to read.

Aside the Hausa states which fulani used religion to colonize, Oyo Empire/kingdom happens to be the only kingdom fulani defeated, colonized ,sacked and subjugated till date.

You guys are really proud in showing your ignorance in public. It's really hilarious.
Re: Ikwerre-igbo Leader Warns. Ikwerreland Is One Of The Igbo Access To The Sea!! by ottersberger(m): 8:40am On May 12
Yujin:

What useless empire are you talking about? Where are the relics of the so called Oyo empire outside Yorubaland? What sphere of influence did Oyo have at its height? Eastern Yorubaland which comprised Ondo and parts of Ekiti were under Benin when Oyo was at its greatest power. The Nupes eventually smashed it and destroyed its capital called Oyo ile. Imagine... small Nupe o. Fulanis later took Ilorin from them and even almost took Osogbo.
Do you think you can lie your way into a reputable history? No, you can never.
Show us the territorial extent of Oyo during the height of her power let us judge what she truly was. I know your history very well.

You don catch Dem. Na so dem still tell us say, a man who was busy dealing heroine in Chicago and Gary is a first class graduate of accountancy. That he attended a school in Lagos 4 good years before the school was even founded. And of course, their progenitor fell down from heaven.

These people can lie pass the devil himself. Yoruba, make una still fear God.

1 Like

Re: Ikwerre-igbo Leader Warns. Ikwerreland Is One Of The Igbo Access To The Sea!! by Hez143(m): 9:51am On May 12
Yujin:

What useless empire are you talking about? Where are the relics of the so called Oyo empire outside Yorubaland? What sphere of influence did Oyo have at its height? Eastern Yorubaland which comprised Ondo and parts of Ekiti were under Benin when Oyo was at its greatest power. The Nupes eventually smashed it and destroyed its capital called Oyo ile. Imagine... small Nupe o. Fulanis later took Ilorin from them and even almost took Osogbo.
Do you think you can lie your way into a reputable history? No, you can never.
Show us the territorial extent of Oyo during the height of her power let us judge what she truly was. I know your history very well.
lol, you just dey yarn trash,who fed you with all this rubbish
Re: Ikwerre-igbo Leader Warns. Ikwerreland Is One Of The Igbo Access To The Sea!! by kettykin: 10:31am On May 12
Brenbentondiaz:

You guys are really proud in showing your ignorance in public. It's really hilarious.

At least be kind enough to show your knowledge and wisdom to dispel the ignorance
Re: Ikwerre-igbo Leader Warns. Ikwerreland Is One Of The Igbo Access To The Sea!! by Iceberg3: 10:34am On May 12
richie240:
I nor follow join in that asinine discussion abeg. Its only fuulish igb贸s and non-igb贸s that will say ikwerres are not igb贸s.

Somborri is bearing 'Chinedu okoro', has isiagu as his native clothes, speaks igbo, has akpu & ogbono as his native meal, shares custom & tradition with igbos and we are still debating whether he's igbo or not. No o, e be ndi-hausa grin

But without the crack in the wall will the lizard have opportunity of entering?
When (some) ikweres themselves say they arent igbos, shd we now blame non-igbos for 'louding' it??

Its still ds same ndigbos that will classify a part of themselves as nwafors and others as os煤s. So who is to balme if outsiders see u in d (same) light u see yourselves?

Na una palava be that, my hand awa not there!
cool
Mouth foaming epistle from a deeply concerned self appointed 毛affonjass minister of Igbo affairs 馃ぃ馃ぃ馃ぃ馃ぃ馃ぃ馃ぃ馃ぃ馃ぃ馃ぃ
Re: Ikwerre-igbo Leader Warns. Ikwerreland Is One Of The Igbo Access To The Sea!! by richie240: 10:51am On May 12
I''m glad u were enchanted and educated by my 'epistle'.
Na d message be d koko.
cool
Iceberg3:

Mouth foaming epistle from a deeply concerned self appointed 毛affonjass minister of Igbo affairs 馃ぃ馃ぃ馃ぃ馃ぃ馃ぃ馃ぃ馃ぃ馃ぃ馃ぃ

Re: Ikwerre-igbo Leader Warns. Ikwerreland Is One Of The Igbo Access To The Sea!! by ebufa: 8:50pm On May 14
BentizilL0:

Another empty bragging.. cheesy

empty bragging and Igbos withstood Nigeria in 30 months of a non ceasing shooting war with USA,UK and USSR on Nigeria's side...........I am not sure you know the true definition of courage and fearlessness............I do not blame you,you are just being the dumb black African you are!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi To Stop Calabar-lagos Highway Project If He Wins In 2027. / Double Standard in Nigeria Approach to Internal Conflicts? / Last Presidential Election: Who Did You Vote For?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.