Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,839 members, 7,838,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

Something Strange And Unusual Is Happening On Nairaland : See It - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Something Strange And Unusual Is Happening On Nairaland : See It (1141 Views)

Establishment Of Special Intervention Squad: A Workable And Unusual Process. / Strange Things Are Happening On Earth (video) / 2019 Elections: Outbreak Of BMC Propagandists On Nairaland (See Clear Evidence ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Something Strange And Unusual Is Happening On Nairaland : See It by Nailly: 10:38am On May 11
Do you notice that despite all these Wike and Fubara face off in Rivers we have not seen any post from that disturber of Nairaland the Ijaw Miscreant called General Ditari.
Who else noticed his quietness and peace reigning on Nairaland politics sections without his Ijaw this Ijaw that.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Something Strange And Unusual Is Happening On Nairaland : See It by Richtaiwo: 11:10am On May 11
Stop focusing on members and their opinions. There are over hundreds of thousands members on nairaland and all make comments according to their views. This is why some of you keep tagging members up and down in your useless posts. Your view is your view, and his is his. If you can respond to any member's comment on a topic, do. But stop dragging members to come make comments on whatever topic that gives you erection. No be by force to make comment.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Something Strange And Unusual Is Happening On Nairaland : See It by helinues: 11:36am On May 11
Are some of you guys not even tired of gbas gbos everyday?

Na una go start something, when those wey dey their jejeli now respond, na still una go dey cry victimization.

Abeg make una shun that attitude. Express una self without tagging, attacking or abusing anyone including the government.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Something Strange And Unusual Is Happening On Nairaland : See It by Cooldowntemper: 11:37am On May 11
helinues:

Na una go start something, when those wey dey their jejeli now respond, na still una go dey cry victimization.

Abeg make una shun that attitude. Express una self without tagging, attacking or abusing anyone including the government.

See your education in full display below

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Something Strange And Unusual Is Happening On Nairaland : See It by AfonjaConehead: 1:50pm On May 11
helinues:

Look who's talking? So people should not talk about their own government again!

Did you open your mouth to say this when that wretched buhari was calling people 97% and 5% to the applause of you all? Hypocrite

6 Likes

Re: Something Strange And Unusual Is Happening On Nairaland : See It by Localemperor: 2:35pm On May 11
helinues:

Thunder scatter Tinubu and his useless government

1 Like

Re: Something Strange And Unusual Is Happening On Nairaland : See It by Localemperor: 2:41pm On May 11
helinues:

Mynd44
Seun
Nlfpmod
Fergie001

Rule 3
Thunder scatter Tinubu for causing untold hardship on Nigerians. You guys did worst to Jonathan.

1 Like

Re: Something Strange And Unusual Is Happening On Nairaland : See It by Elusive001: 2:43pm On May 11
AfonjaConehead:

Look who's talking? So people should not talk about their own government again!

Did you open your mouth to say this when that wretched buhari was calling people 97% and 5% to the applause of you all? Hypocrite

Please leave Hell-anus alone. He is currently miserable. Do not add to his misery. This kind of misery can make someone commit suicide.

Hell-anus please do not mind AfonjaConeHead

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Something Strange And Unusual Is Happening On Nairaland : See It by Malroux: 3:16pm On May 11
helinues:

24/7 things. Village people strong no be small.
Re: Something Strange And Unusual Is Happening On Nairaland : See It by mightyhazel: 3:21pm On May 11
Richtaiwo:
Stop focusing on members and their opinions. There are over hundreds of thousands members on nairaland and all make comments according to their views. This is why some of you keep tagging members up and down in your useless posts. Your view is your view, and his is his. If you can respond to any member's comment on a topic, do. But stop dragging members to come make comments on whatever topic that gives you erection. No be by force to make comment.
But u are always here focusing on obidients. Charcoal calling pot black

1 Like

Re: Something Strange And Unusual Is Happening On Nairaland : See It by muyico(m): 3:22pm On May 11
cont.?
Re: Something Strange And Unusual Is Happening On Nairaland : See It by ruggedboych: 3:26pm On May 11
helinues:

Batrian hypocrite angry sad sad
Re: Something Strange And Unusual Is Happening On Nairaland : See It by mightyhazel: 3:26pm On May 11
Nailly:
Do you notice that despite all these Wike and Fubara face off in Rivers we have not seen any post from that disturber of Nairaland the Ijaw Miscreant called General Dittari.
Who else noticed his quietness and peace reigning on Nairaland politics sections without his Ijaw this Ijaw that.
make una softly dey gv undue cognizance to people here.. it's somehow.. that's how u elevate nuisances to cult figures here

1 Like

Re: Something Strange And Unusual Is Happening On Nairaland : See It by Richtaiwo: 3:30pm On May 11
mightyhazel:
But u are always here focusing on obidients. Charcoal calling pot black
Learn to read for understanding rather to reply. Perhaps, you go back and read the comment you just quoted, this time, very slowly. I focus on obedients shey? Show me any obedient I focused on, tagging him up and down or even creating a thread on him. Infact, I can't even recall a single username of any obedient until they bring themselves to my attention. Why should I memorise usernames and keep tagging them up and down? Na madness ni?
Re: Something Strange And Unusual Is Happening On Nairaland : See It by AfonjaConehead: 3:40pm On May 11
Elusive001:

Please leave Hell-anus alone. He is currently miserable. Do not add to his misery. This kind of misery can make someone commit suicide.

Hell-anus please do not mind AfonjaConeHead
😁😁😁

1 Like

Re: Something Strange And Unusual Is Happening On Nairaland : See It by mightyhazel: 3:52pm On May 11
Richtaiwo:

Learn to read for understanding rather to reply. Perhaps, you go back and read the comment you just quoted, this time, very slowly. I focus on obedients shey? Show me any obedient I focused on, tagging him up and down or even creating a thread on him. Infact, I can't even recall a single username of any obedient until they bring themselves to my attention. Why should I memorise usernames and keep tagging them up and down? Na madness ni?
Six n half a dozen..You don't focus but u focus.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Something Strange And Unusual Is Happening On Nairaland : See It by Richtaiwo: 3:58pm On May 11
mightyhazel:
Six n half a dozen..You don't focus but u focus.. cheesy
Okay
Re: Something Strange And Unusual Is Happening On Nairaland : See It by DMerciful(m): 5:59pm On May 11
The person he mentioned has not responded,
why are you crying more than the bereaved?
Richtaiwo:

(1) (Reply)

Another Wow To Naija / Where Is Africa(Nigeria) Going Wrong? / Buhari/Prof Pat Utomi The Best Team For Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.