Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,211 members, 7,846,019 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

Nigeria vs Niger Republic • Exposing the ignorance of Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria vs Niger Republic • Exposing the ignorance of Nigerians (541 Views)

Generational Dissonance Or Prejudice? Seyi Tinubu And The Ignorance Of Abati / Nigeria Army Generals VS Niger Army Generals. / Fact-Check: Did Twitter Claim Ignorance Of Buhari As Nigeria's President? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria vs Niger Republic • Exposing the ignorance of Nigerians by LocalStandard1(m): 12:54pm On May 11
So something comedic is happening. The reality is that Nigeria today is at so much worse a position that even among failed States Nigeria is at the very top.

So poor is the average Nigerian that it has more people in poverty both by total number and on average than any country in the world. Nigeria also has one of the very lowest life expectancy in the world at only 53 years, lower than any even those experiencing wars.

Nigeria's economic growth rates is also one of the worst performing today in the world. So bad that Nigeria automatically slide to forth biggest economy in Africa for a country with one of the biggest populations in the world. Soon the Nigerian economy will even slide back to about the sixth or seventh.

But here's the main reason for this post....

This other country has moved from a non performaning and begger country to the fastest growing economy in the whole wide world last year and even more this year consecutively, at 12%growth rates (four times more than Nigeria). This country has a life expectancy of 61 years, they live almost a decade more than Nigerians. Since last year this country has actually Started a revamp of the their nation by building actual oil refineries, processing plants and installing air defenses Nigeria has never seen in its country's history.

This country successfully kicked out the French and the American military from their country even as "aid" from these countries has been cut off. Still, this country with the youngest population in the world, fastest population growth and the fastest economy is actually making national gains for the first time in its entire history of being national slaves to some pale people in the West speaking French.

Now, this country is Niger Republic. Both Niger Republic together with Borkina Faso and Mali today are among the fastest growing countries in the world. But of course that is the case as this is the first time they can actually say "we are independent from French colonialism". As The West under France has literally put these countries under the boots and milking them throughout their history as countries. Now these countries are essentially making gains against terrorists and Mali just killed one of the most wanted Islamists with a five million dollars bounty declared by the USA. They're making more gains against the Islamic terrorists while you romance and pay them in Nigeria, with so high a kidnapping rates it has become a full on business.

The world is leaving you far behind, as you gloat and sit behind your small phones to practice bigotry, regular caveman tribalism and small minded, ignorant jingoism Nigeria has nothing to show as a country. Outside of a large population (which do not know how to take advantage of) Nigeria has nothing to boast about. So you should educate yourselves and learn from others as you shut your mouths and watch smaller countries slide way ahead of you.

Just imagine the ignorance by people in this post about Niger even as they turned the post into uncouth tribal obscenity...
https://www.nairaland.com/8088626/benin-blocks-chinas-first-crude

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria vs Niger Republic • Exposing the ignorance of Nigerians by LocalStandard1(m): 12:55pm On May 11
The reality is that Niger will still export their oil through other routes, even as Nigeria continues to wallow and diminish in self delusion and boastful nothingness.

Cheap shameless talkatives, look at how dystopian you live in your own country, yet a country that's just getting started since colonialism is definitely your eyesore. Face your begger lives with the country already in anarchy.

But come at me with facts, dear ignoramus, I am from Kaduna State not your Igbo enemy.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria vs Niger Republic • Exposing the ignorance of Nigerians by babasolution: 1:00pm On May 11
The stupid major tribes are big for nothing,they should take all the blame
Re: Nigeria vs Niger Republic • Exposing the ignorance of Nigerians by LocalStandard1(m): 7:38pm On May 11
You are living such a "good" life in Nigeria so much so your average life span is the lowest in the world at 52. And Niger Republic are suffering so much theirs is at 61, almost ten years more than you. Tell me I am lying you loud mouth online soldier.

Only when you clearly get really educated and enlightened and drop the self-enforced delusion will you begin to see any iota of positive growth. It does their military rule is better than your "democracy".
Re: Nigeria vs Niger Republic • Exposing the ignorance of Nigerians by Beautifulday: 7:42pm On May 11
Wow! Those guys are doing well. I noticed they don't pity terrorist
Re: Nigeria vs Niger Republic • Exposing the ignorance of Nigerians by favor914: 7:44pm On May 11
LocalStandard1:
You are living such a "good" life in Nigeria so much so your average life span is the lowest in the world at 52. And Niger Republic are suffering so much theirs is at 61, almost ten years more than you. Tell me I am lying you loud mouth online soldier.

Only when you clearly get really educated and enlightened and drop the self-enforced delusion will you begin to see any iota of positive growth. It does their military rule is better than your "democracy".
How far is Kaduna State from the border with Niger Republic?
Re: Nigeria vs Niger Republic • Exposing the ignorance of Nigerians by Racoon(m): 7:47pm On May 11
Nigerien leadership are more astute than Nigeria. Imagine them dealing mercilessly with terrorists. With the change in Leadership with the coup, even the useless Buhari that was boasting of abandoning Nigeria for Niger have been shameless hiding hiding his sorry ass in Daura. Giant of Africa for nothing.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria vs Niger Republic • Exposing the ignorance of Nigerians by LocalStandard1(m): 6:06am On May 12
favor914:
How far is Kaduna State from the border with Niger Republic?

I didn't want to respond to you as your comment has shown how completely at the top of the ignorance shelf you are. But I should make you a case study for people like you that I talked about.

Kaduna State does not share any border with Niger Republic, they're far and way apart.
And that is why I recommended multiple times in the post and my top comment that you "get yourselves educated", and while at it shut your mouths about topics you absolutely know zero about. You make the very few dozens of intelligent Nigerians left look very bad.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria vs Niger Republic • Exposing the ignorance of Nigerians by helinues: 6:26am On May 12
When are you relocating permanently to Niger Republic?

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria vs Niger Republic • Exposing the ignorance of Nigerians by Brenbentondiaz: 7:13am On May 12
Iiiibos. Smh.
Re: Nigeria vs Niger Republic • Exposing the ignorance of Nigerians by achi4u(m): 8:41am On May 12
Every other African countries are leaving the big zoo far behind.

Let them develop at their own pace.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria vs Niger Republic • Exposing the ignorance of Nigerians by LocalStandard1(m): 8:42am On May 12
helinues:
When are you relocating permanently to Niger Republic?
I am doing very well in my home country, especially for someone in his mid twenties, that I will not accept a free trip to the USA. I am not people like you living in misery and tribal delusion while still seeking any opportunity to run.
But I should not have to move to Niger Republic to have common sense and know that you are likely to live a far shorter life span and poorer standard of living on average while more likely to get kidnapped than them.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria vs Niger Republic • Exposing the ignorance of Nigerians by LocalStandard1(m): 8:54am On May 12
If now isn't the time for the average Nigerian to actually reflect and realize they're living a far more dystonian life in their very corrupt big village, grasping with the reality Nigeria has the lowest life expectancy in the entire world, then you will never progress.

The citizens of Borkina Faso are embarking on a massive demonstration in support of their "MILITARY RULER" seeking and calling he stays longer in office, even as he has vehemently rejected monetary aid from the evil IMF.

In sharp contrast you live in misery and discontent of your very "democratic civilian leaders", while the only solution to any problem is "BORROW MORE MORE", further re-enslaving yourselves just so you show your White masters you're very good and loyal slaves.
But in all these you really believe you are better than the country experiencing the most economic growth in the world by far. You most be a self-absorbed clown.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria vs Niger Republic • Exposing the ignorance of Nigerians by LocalStandard1(m): 9:24am On May 12
But why should I not be brutally honest and speak the truth harshly? Of course, yes my personal life is just getting better, I am seeing so much opportunities now more than expectations. Especially for someone who started from below the bottom, also never even knew his parents, still at mid twenties seeing so much and far more progression than ever and more than most.

But even if my personal life only keeps getting better as it is, why should I not want the best for Nigeria as a whole? Why should I be blind to the rest of the majority who live in glaring misfortune and abject poverty, always begging you for mere money to eat one plate of food. You live better but almost everytime you see people and you can clearly see the pain and hopelessness in their eyes, so much misery, lack and need. I am not Dangote, but even Dangote, albeit very greedy, can not cater to the massive poverty in Nigeria.

But you look outside Nigeria and you see many smaller and even newer countries actually making visible gains, strides and improvements. Yet ignoramuses who're absorbed in there delusion, ignorance, tribal jingoism like cavemen will sit behind a cheap phone, in hunger and fear for their own lives and safety, to insult other countries. What really do you have that you're so proud? What do you have that you're so outspoken and judgmental? How really are you or the country Nigeria better than Niger Republic?

And so we most be honest, sympathetic, empathic, remorseful and intelligent enough to know there are big big problems and your tribal chief in office is holding you back and causing great pains. Ten years ago and even now this warning is still much more relevant today, do you really think "suffering and smiling" continues perpetually?

Nigeria is at a very shameful level, it only gets worse but thank God I do not have any part in it or support this woeful abysmality.
Re: Nigeria vs Niger Republic • Exposing the ignorance of Nigerians by kufzy: 10:37am On May 12
[quote author=LocalStandard1 post=129910927] But why should I not be brutally honest and speak the truth harshly? Of course, yes my personal life is just getting better, I am seeing so much opportunities now more than expectations. Especially for someone who started from below the bottom, also never even knew his parents, still at mid twenties seeing so much and far more progression than ever and more than most.

But even if my personal life only keeps getting better as it is, why should I not want the best for Nigeria as a whole? Why should I be blind to the rest of the majority who live in glaring misfortune and abject poverty, always begging you for mere money to eat one plate of food. You live better but almost everytime you see people and you can clearly see the pain and hopelessness in their eyes, so much misery, lack and need. I am not Dangote, but even Dangote, albeit very

power has mostly been with your tribeman (north). What have they do with it?
Re: Nigeria vs Niger Republic • Exposing the ignorance of Nigerians by Zooposki(f): 10:42am On May 12
Useless and corrupt Tinubu m, together with his cabinets putting all Nigerians in bondage because of IMF. Dirty Agbadorians and Emilokans supporting him. See your junior. 👇🏾👇🏾

(1) (Reply)

Between Obi And Tinubu Who Will Continue With The Lagos Calabar High Way? / BREAKING! NNPC Starts Deployment Of Electric Vehicle Charging Stations / We Won 2023 Elections With A Landslide, I Will Never Stop Saying It—Datti Ahmed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.