Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,819 members, 7,862,711 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:53 AM

We Won 2023 Elections With A Landslide, I Will Never Stop Saying It—Datti Ahmed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Won 2023 Elections With A Landslide, I Will Never Stop Saying It—Datti Ahmed (569 Views)

Peter Obi To Atiku: I Won 2023 Presidential Election / Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election / Two Oyo State Monarchs Claim To Help Politicians Win Elections With Juju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Won 2023 Elections With A Landslide, I Will Never Stop Saying It—Datti Ahmed by Gossiphub: 10:14pm On May 24
“ At any day, If there’s an election again, believe you me, They come out, we will defeat them ”

“ It is left for them to twist the constitution again, Change the meaning of english language, three letter words, and declare by 4:00am ”

— Datti Baba on Arise TV

Video credit:
https://twitter.com/OmegaXDreams/status/1794104220028735662?t=1eHFmt8owz1fAK1bSqqMiA&s=19

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Won 2023 Elections With A Landslide, I Will Never Stop Saying It—Datti Ahmed by Gossiphub: 10:14pm On May 24
Professor of Cultism will be Convulsing where he is now 🤣🤣🤣🤣, I know that he is also watching his cookery 🤣🤣🤣🤣

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Won 2023 Elections With A Landslide, I Will Never Stop Saying It—Datti Ahmed by Gossiphub: 10:15pm On May 24
Okay
Re: We Won 2023 Elections With A Landslide, I Will Never Stop Saying It—Datti Ahmed by jkpbestseries: 10:17pm On May 24
reality show

2 Likes

Re: We Won 2023 Elections With A Landslide, I Will Never Stop Saying It—Datti Ahmed by LegendHero(m): 10:18pm On May 24
Mental depression is real.

Datti gradually turning into his fellow mentally handicapped comrade.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Won 2023 Elections With A Landslide, I Will Never Stop Saying It—Datti Ahmed by Gossiphub: 10:18pm On May 24
LegendHero:

Wailing Wailer.

I have bought new tank for your tears tonight

Soyinka 👇

5 Likes

Re: We Won 2023 Elections With A Landslide, I Will Never Stop Saying It—Datti Ahmed by BossGerald: 10:19pm On May 24
LegendHero:

BATeria is real too and too deadly.

It affects and attack your brain cells, liver and kidney...before you know it na complete zombie you don turn.

You need Obi bitters, the BATeria don dey reach ya medulla oblongata

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Won 2023 Elections With A Landslide, I Will Never Stop Saying It—Datti Ahmed by StarRiderr: 10:19pm On May 24
Even a day baby knows that 2023 election was manipulated to favor APC and Tinubu but every body dey hearam now

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Won 2023 Elections With A Landslide, I Will Never Stop Saying It—Datti Ahmed by Justnation: 10:19pm On May 24
Good to hear from you again sir, keep the narrative going that is the obvious truth.

PETER OBI is the only reason why we believe that 2027 will change the situation of things in Nigeria.

God will help us to make it a reality.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: We Won 2023 Elections With A Landslide, I Will Never Stop Saying It—Datti Ahmed by LegendHero(m): 10:20pm On May 24
BossGerald:

BATeria

As-salam alaykum from me and Obi to you.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Won 2023 Elections With A Landslide, I Will Never Stop Saying It—Datti Ahmed by BossGerald: 10:22pm On May 24
LegendHero:

As-salam alaykum from me and Obi to you.

Uchu gbagbukwa gi

Supporters of iniquity and ev!l government

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Won 2023 Elections With A Landslide, I Will Never Stop Saying It—Datti Ahmed by yarimo(m): 10:23pm On May 24
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: We Won 2023 Elections With A Landslide, I Will Never Stop Saying It—Datti Ahmed by Gossiphub: 10:23pm On May 24
BossGerald:

Uchu gbagbukwa gi

That's how they supported that failure Buhari for 8 full years.

Don't mind the clown cum accidental patriot

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Won 2023 Elections With A Landslide, I Will Never Stop Saying It—Datti Ahmed by emkz: 10:25pm On May 24

Psychosis is a condition of the mind that results in difficulties determining what is real and what is not real. Symptoms may include delusions and hallucinations, among other features.

Symptoms of Psychosis

●False beliefs, seeing or hearing things that others do not see or hear,

● Incoherent speech and behavior,

● Hang on to unusual beliefs or thoughts, no matter what others say,

● Not be able to think clearly or pay attention.
Wikipedia and WebMD

INEC said they lost. They do not believe. Their polling agents said they lost, they do not believe. The elections tribunal told them they lost. They do not believe. The Supreme Court said they lost, they do not believe. What do they believe?

(1) They believe INEC was bribed. They have not told us how much was paid in bribes.
(2) They believe IREV was shut down because they were winning. If IREV was shut down, what happened to the results every polling unit agents had which were what were to be uploaded to IREV?
(3) They believe winning Lagos and Abuja meant someone had won elections in the whole of Nigeria.
(4) They believe Abuja was more important than the rest of Nigeria and could invalidate the votes of 36 states.
(5) They believe the elections were free and fair where they won and rigged elsewhere they lost.
(6) They believed that threatening judges would make the judges rule in their favour out of fear. They threatened judges.
(7) The believed Buhari was dead and was replaced by a clone, Jubril from Sudan.

Dear Nairalanders, we are dealing with a mob of psychotic patients. Psychiatric cases must not be allowed to take over leadership. They'd ruin things.

There is one of them here on Nairaland who trolls people who don't dance to his warped logic and cretinous raking like a deluded disease. His own psychosis is the delusion that I am a paid hand. He fabricated it and believes it.

These are the lots some of you argue with or try to reason with. They see you as an enemy for not agreeing with their delusions. How does disagreeing with someone lead to enmity if these people are not psychotics and self-hallucinogens? Imagine arguing with a mad man: how can we differentiate the insane from the both of you?

Please use the template above to assess and avoid them. The 2023 elections exposed the mental state of many of these patients.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Won 2023 Elections With A Landslide, I Will Never Stop Saying It—Datti Ahmed by LegendHero(m): 10:25pm On May 24
BossGerald:

Uchu gbagbukwa gi

I heard Bitter Obi is going to hajj soon.

Could you please confirm the news?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Won 2023 Elections With A Landslide, I Will Never Stop Saying It—Datti Ahmed by BossGerald: 10:26pm On May 24
Gossiphub:

That's how they supported that failure Buhari for 8 full years.

Don't mind the clown cum accidental patriot

Suffering and smiling paytriots...

After supporting buhari for 8 wasted years they still have the temerity to talk rubbish... hopeless set of people

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Won 2023 Elections With A Landslide, I Will Never Stop Saying It—Datti Ahmed by LegendHero(m): 10:26pm On May 24
Gossiphub:

Wailing Wailer.

I have bought new tank for your tears tonight

Soyinka 👇

This was Ojuku before his demise. Soyinka at 90 can still bang Beeanka if he so desire.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Won 2023 Elections With A Landslide, I Will Never Stop Saying It—Datti Ahmed by Gossiphub: 10:27pm On May 24
BossGerald:

Suffering and smiling paytriots...

After supporting buhari for 8 wasted years they still have the temerity to talk rubbish... hopeless set of people

That bunkum and Mannabbq dude should bury their heads in shame.

But, you can't shame the shameless.

Accidental Patriots 😂

1 Like

Re: We Won 2023 Elections With A Landslide, I Will Never Stop Saying It—Datti Ahmed by BossGerald: 10:27pm On May 24
LegendHero:

I heard Bitter Obi is going to hajj soon.

Could you please confirm the news?

Ebola is a failure, a disaster and more.

Face the hardship staring at you in the face...Obi is not the reason you're jobless
Re: We Won 2023 Elections With A Landslide, I Will Never Stop Saying It—Datti Ahmed by BossGerald: 10:28pm On May 24
LegendHero:

This was Ojuku before his demise. Soyinka at 90 can still bang Beeanka if he so desire.

Ojukwu is not the cause of the ebinpawa in your compound.

The tinupoo you support is a disaster

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Won 2023 Elections With A Landslide, I Will Never Stop Saying It—Datti Ahmed by Gossiphub: 10:28pm On May 24
LegendHero:

Ordinary 10 naira Otapiapia took the greatest thing to come out from your region to lesser Hajj😂

Re: We Won 2023 Elections With A Landslide, I Will Never Stop Saying It—Datti Ahmed by LegendHero(m): 10:30pm On May 24
Gossiphub:

Ordinary 10 naira Otapiapia took the greatest thing to come out from your region to lesser Hajj😂

I heard he took almost a million Biafla with him, is it true?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Won 2023 Elections With A Landslide, I Will Never Stop Saying It—Datti Ahmed by Gossiphub: 10:31pm On May 24
LegendHero:

I heard he took almost a million Biafla with him, is it true?

And died like Belgium rat.

All his education a total waste

Buhahaha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Won 2023 Elections With A Landslide, I Will Never Stop Saying It—Datti Ahmed by Jostoman: 10:33pm On May 24
Yakubu and his Artificial Glitches Change everything. That Useless inec chairman.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Won 2023 Elections With A Landslide, I Will Never Stop Saying It—Datti Ahmed by LegendHero(m): 10:34pm On May 24
Gossiphub:

And died like Belgium rat.

All his education a total waste

Buhahaha

Today is Memorial Day. Let’s maintain 1 minute silence for all lost soul.

Starvation, genocide, and hunger is a dark mark on any nation history.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Won 2023 Elections With A Landslide, I Will Never Stop Saying It—Datti Ahmed by Goodvibes007: 10:42pm On May 24
Mumu man. Yet you did not win HOR and Senate with same landslide victory.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Won 2023 Elections With A Landslide, I Will Never Stop Saying It—Datti Ahmed by Gossiphub: 10:48pm On May 24
Goodvibes007:
Mumu man. Yet you did not win HOR and Senate with same landslide victory.

You're still in 1950?

Bateria Go bring better screenshot. This one is now boring
Re: We Won 2023 Elections With A Landslide, I Will Never Stop Saying It—Datti Ahmed by Gossiphub: 10:52pm On May 24
LegendHero:

Don’t pull those emotional games. You mentioned me on this thread first so why are you begging the mods to ban me?

That is the same thing Ojuku did. Look for trouble and when them hammer him wella, he started crying and blackmailing people.

Don’t be like Ojuku please.

Emotional games for who?

Cry for who?

You?

Onye broom soup go and take your meds.😂
Re: We Won 2023 Elections With A Landslide, I Will Never Stop Saying It—Datti Ahmed by Ezewuzie01: 10:58pm On May 24
Continue saying it so that it will make the demented Peter Obi more desperate for 2027 and may even motivate him to go to Mecca for lesser Hajj, as he has already started partaking in Islamic prayers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Won 2023 Elections With A Landslide, I Will Never Stop Saying It—Datti Ahmed by Gossiphub: 11:00pm On May 24
Ezewuzie01:
Continue saying it so that it will make the demented Peter Obi more desperate for 2027 and may even motivate him to go to Mecca for lesser Hajj, as he has already started partaking in Islamic prayers.

Show working and leave Obi from your Agbo mouth

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Is More Disappointing Yar'adua's Homecoming Or Super Eagles' Defeat? / How To Verify The Phone Call :) / Who Is Nigeria’s Best Performing Governor?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.