Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,377 members, 7,853,683 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 09:35 PM

Prince Harry Visits Sick Soldiers At The Nigerian Military Hospital (pics/video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Prince Harry Visits Sick Soldiers At The Nigerian Military Hospital (pics/video) (32108 Views)

Regina Daniels' Co-Wife, Laila And Jaruma Visit Her In The Hospital (Pics, Video / Lies: Duncan Mighty Denied By Nigerian Military School (Press Release) / Duncan Mighty Pictured With His Coursemates At The Nigerian Military School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prince Harry Visits Sick Soldiers At The Nigerian Military Hospital (pics/video) by HellVictorinho6(m): 6:50pm On May 11
bemeruca:

So even if someone is born a prince, they can still stop being a prince right? So in other words, they can be stripped. That's is the point I am making.

No be only Point

Na pointer
Re: Prince Harry Visits Sick Soldiers At The Nigerian Military Hospital (pics/video) by SlavaUkraini: 7:57pm On May 11
ariesbull:
Please what is the economic benefits of this visit...he should visit his dying grandfather King Charles...he has prostrate

Charity begins from home ....

Just being truthful here

King Charles is his Grandfather ?

Wonderment.... shocked shocked shocked
Re: Prince Harry Visits Sick Soldiers At The Nigerian Military Hospital (pics/video) by DonroxyII: 8:04pm On May 11
wirinet:

Please read up on an issue before commenting.
He was never expelled. He voluntarily asked the Queen for permission to stop working as a royal.
That's a Shame ... I can't be reading up every damn thing because I wanna air my opinion Online & if I ain't Straight, I would be corrected ... !

You don't have to go All Micheal Scofield On Me Because of One Royal from Britain... I'm a Royal too From Nigeria 🇳🇬 😌 😎!
Re: Prince Harry Visits Sick Soldiers At The Nigerian Military Hospital (pics/video) by RillyBA: 8:07pm On May 11
Only if we Nigerians will leave hypocrisy aside and know his country is one of the sponsors of terrorist in Africa
Re: Prince Harry Visits Sick Soldiers At The Nigerian Military Hospital (pics/video) by emecheboy2(m): 9:49pm On May 11
this guy is no more a Duke please.
Re: Prince Harry Visits Sick Soldiers At The Nigerian Military Hospital (pics/video) by bemeruca: 9:57pm On May 11
RillyBA:
Only if we Nigerians will leave hypocrisy aside and know his country is one of the sponsors of terrorist in Africa

ipob n bokoharam abi? add mend too with apc n pdp. these are all the major terror organizations in nigeria
Re: Prince Harry Visits Sick Soldiers At The Nigerian Military Hospital (pics/video) by Ediffizy: 12:00am On May 12
I can't understand why some topics here on NL can't be commented on.. Someone pls explain
Re: Prince Harry Visits Sick Soldiers At The Nigerian Military Hospital (pics/video) by ariesbull: 3:42am On May 12
Dagger111:

His grandfather or father? King Charles is his father and not grandfather. Take note pls.
oh that's impressive

And the dude isn't even visiting him
Re: Prince Harry Visits Sick Soldiers At The Nigerian Military Hospital (pics/video) by ariesbull: 3:45am On May 12
Alliswell248:

Sadist.....what is your business about his life?

Amebo
I am a realist
Re: Prince Harry Visits Sick Soldiers At The Nigerian Military Hospital (pics/video) by franksam209: 5:42am On May 12
Cooldowntemper:

Mohammed poison is still available if you need o
haha 😂😂😂 wtf
Re: Prince Harry Visits Sick Soldiers At The Nigerian Military Hospital (pics/video) by franksam209: 5:46am On May 12
Nice one from Prince Harry, the British are best in caring for their colonies and not like France who's in for resources alone....
This is good
Re: Prince Harry Visits Sick Soldiers At The Nigerian Military Hospital (pics/video) by Santalpharay: 8:19am On May 12
Confirmedzombie:
God bless Tinubu.
Nigeria is getting right.
Tinubu is just like the biblical Moses whom God sent to go and tell Pharaoh to let his people go.

God sent Tinubu to go and Fix Nigeria. We are getting there.

Getting to where exactly. Go to a place like Oshodi, gather a small crowd and preach this your sermon to them. I will like to hear the outcome. Keep decieving yourself.
Re: Prince Harry Visits Sick Soldiers At The Nigerian Military Hospital (pics/video) by Elidrisy20: 10:19am On May 12
The hospital ward is very dirty
Re: Prince Harry Visits Sick Soldiers At The Nigerian Military Hospital (pics/video) by correctguy101(m): 10:30am On May 12
wirinet:

Please read up on an issue before commenting.
He was never expelled. He voluntarily asked the Queen for permission to stop working as a royal.

Your new signature...

Me likey 👍
Re: Prince Harry Visits Sick Soldiers At The Nigerian Military Hospital (pics/video) by AnyanwuSilas: 10:52am On May 12
God1000:

I'm not a Muslim bro, you people are too childish for saying that but I don't care.

You see this life, we should stand for something good and don't bother what people say about you.

Stop using Taqiyya to fool yourself
Re: Prince Harry Visits Sick Soldiers At The Nigerian Military Hospital (pics/video) by Kionrae: 1:22am On May 13
Goldenval I'm still hopeful for your giveaway to help and assist the less privileged like us 🙏
Re: Prince Harry Visits Sick Soldiers At The Nigerian Military Hospital (pics/video) by jonnieoneng: 2:56am On May 13
Cooldowntemper:

Go to Gaza

And to go and do what exactly?

Next time, ensure you tell those Islamic Extremists and Zionist haters that sometimes, it is better not to offend a sleeping Lion.

Can Hamas now tell us what precisely they accomplished attacking Israel on October 7th?

They (Hamas) are solely responsible for the Genocide!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nina Gets Style Inspiration From Rihanna [photos] / Kashy Godson Buried In Ghana (video) / Walter Anga Flaunts His Chubby Daughter (adorable Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.