Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,135 members, 7,845,778 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

I Wonder Why Guys Would Pregnant A Lady When he Knows he Won't Marry Her - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Wonder Why Guys Would Pregnant A Lady When he Knows he Won't Marry Her (120 Views)

Don't Marry Her If She Shows You These Signs / Who Will Marry Her Type? / Should I Marry Her?!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Wonder Why Guys Would Pregnant A Lady When he Knows he Won't Marry Her by nkemjacob2(m): 3:24pm On May 11
Guys this is not fair.

Apart from rape case. Why will you pregnant a lady when you know you won't marry her. Which you know it will have future implications on her

There is this girl I meant over a year we have been together. she is ok to be a wife character wise, respect, compact ability and others.

During our conversation in one of our discussions she reveal to me she is a baby mama. (Cold catch me)

I can't battle that mental stress and stigma. See what the whole scenero has caused her.

Guys stop destroying the future of these ladies. Pls be responsible. Ladies pls be wise most guys are crafty especially this generation

1 Like

Re: I Wonder Why Guys Would Pregnant A Lady When he Knows he Won't Marry Her by brain54(m): 3:28pm On May 11
nkemjacob2:
Guys this is not fair.

Apart from rape case. Why will you pregnant a lady when you know you won't marry her. Which you know it will have future implications on her

Oga why apart from rape case...?

Biko expatiate!

1 Like

Re: I Wonder Why Guys Would Pregnant A Lady When he Knows he Won't Marry Her by falcon01: 3:47pm On May 11
nkemjacob2:
Guys this is not fair.

sometimes it happens by mistake and sometimes its the ladies stupidity
Re: I Wonder Why Guys Would Pregnant A Lady When he Knows he Won't Marry Her by nkemjacob2(m): 3:59pm On May 11
brain54:

Oga why apart from rape case...?

Biko expatiate!
she can't be in control
Re: I Wonder Why Guys Would Pregnant A Lady When he Knows he Won't Marry Her by chucks185: 4:01pm On May 11
nkemjacob2:
Guys this is not fair.

There is this girl I meant over a year we have been together. she is ok to be a wife character wise, respect, compact ability and others.

During our conversation in one of our discussions she reveal to me she is a baby mama. (Cold catch me)

I cant batter that mental stress and stigma. See what the whole scenero has caused her.

Guys stop destroying the future of these ladies. Pls be responsible

that's how one shocked me sometime ago, my interest in her died immediately she told me she had a baby. though babies ain't bad anyway
Re: I Wonder Why Guys Would Pregnant A Lady When he Knows he Won't Marry Her by brain54(m): 4:10pm On May 11
Re: I Wonder Why Guys Would Pregnant A Lady When he Knows he Won't Marry Her by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:38pm On May 11
nkemjacob2:
Guys this is not fair.
I can't battle that mental stress and stigma. See what the whole scenero has caused her.
Guys stop destroying the future of these ladies. Pls be responsible. Ladies pls be wise most guys are crafty especially this generation

just because you cant be with a single mother, doesnt mean many wont.
BTW you are making it seem as if these women are so deluded/brainless that any man that says:" lets have sex with no condoms" then their brain cannot say NO. at the end of the day, the reality is that unprotected sex is sweeter BUT ONLY IF IT IS WITH THE RIGHT PERSON.
remember, having unprotected sex doesnt automatically mean pregnancy... so long as you know how to protect yourself.

but as i always say:
- use contraception, YOU NO WAN DO!
- use pull out technique, YOU NO WAN DO!
- cuum in mouth/nyansh, YOU NO WAN DO!
- morning after pill, YOU NO WAN DO!
- abortion, YOU NO WAN DO!
- give the baby up for adoption, YOU NO WAN DO!
but she wants to now cry crocodile tears because she is a single mother??!?!
Re: I Wonder Why Guys Would Pregnant A Lady When he Knows he Won't Marry Her by Gerrard59(m): 8:05pm On May 11
The reason ladies need to use contraceptives and insist on condoms. Pregnancies affect women more than men. If it necessitates abortion, you do it. Unfortunately, there are not so many men like me who dread unplanned pregnancies either by conscience or economics. The Nigerian society operates on mistrust and being trickish, so always be on guard.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Your Fertility Is Suffering From Your Genetic Makeup Quite You Think That / Dsdsd / I'm Losing Interest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.