Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,096 members, 7,852,704 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 01:33 AM

How Long Will Nigerians Sit Back And Watch Tinubu Destroyed Nigeria? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Long Will Nigerians Sit Back And Watch Tinubu Destroyed Nigeria? (1328 Views)

Exposed: How Tinubu Destroyed Lagos! / Fayose: I Will Not Watch Tinubu Pulled Down / Gbajabiamila: It’s Time To Sit Back, See If Govt Will Fulfill Its Promises (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Long Will Nigerians Sit Back And Watch Tinubu Destroyed Nigeria? by Twist4u: 9:09pm On May 11
"In any case, we now know from a retrospective reading of Tinubu’s 2019 speech that his grand plan is to economically disempower the people, depress the economy, and tax people and businesses to death".
Farooq Kperogi

Here's Tinubu's speech in 2019:

"If we reduce the purchasing power of the people, we can further slow down the economy," he said to a mysterious ovation from the audience. “Let’s widen the tax net. Those who are not paying now, even if it’s inclusive of Bola Tinubu, let the net get bigger and we take in more taxes. And that is what we must do in the country.”
At the 11th Bola Tinubu Colloquium on March 29, 2019, Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

What a balabluuuu!!!!
Re: How Long Will Nigerians Sit Back And Watch Tinubu Destroyed Nigeria? by Olachase(m): 9:16pm On May 11
It's like you people don day get sense small small
You no longer mention A particular tribe in Ur statement (Yorubas)😊😊

Fighting the Federal government is different from fighting a Tribe

Ókon yin Oni bale 😏😏

2 Likes

Re: How Long Will Nigerians Sit Back And Watch Tinubu Destroyed Nigeria? by ProjectsCityNG: 9:47pm On May 11
Olachase:
It's like you people don day get sense small small
You no longer mention A particular tribe in Ur statement (Yorubas)😊😊

Fighting the Federal government is different from fighting a Tribe

Ókon yin Oni bale 😏😏

Focus on the issue at hand and Don't be silly kid. angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Long Will Nigerians Sit Back And Watch Tinubu Destroyed Nigeria? by HellVictorinho6(m): 10:53pm On May 11
ProjectsCityNG:

U expect poor nigerians like me 2 do what when the governors,ex governors,ex presidents ,senators and party leaders of apc,pdp and lp including peter obi aint stopping tinubu?

Dangote,elumelu,otedola,
adenuga,
adeleke,etc aint stopping him
but u expect me thatz sleeping in an open church 2 do what?

How much do i get paid
in a whole year?

then nairalanda1 must say itz not u i was referring to

so am not a nigerian abi?

look!

when u say nigerians without categorizing based on certain things ,then u surely include the poor ones , the poorest of them that can be kidnapped ,robbed of the little they have ,brutalised 2 death as often as damn

let the elite keep deceiving themselves if they want

angry
Re: How Long Will Nigerians Sit Back And Watch Tinubu Destroyed Nigeria? by Diego35M: 1:43am On May 12
Bullfallo:
I don’t really understand. No civilized country will watch their country been destroyed beyond redemption.? How long will Nigerians allow tinubu to reck down the country? When will Nigerians speak out with the mantra “enough is enough”?
na people wey chop dey protest oh!
Re: How Long Will Nigerians Sit Back And Watch Tinubu Destroyed Nigeria? by Olachase(m): 6:50am On May 12
ProjectsCityNG:

Una mind no go touch ground 🤭🤭

1 Like

Re: How Long Will Nigerians Sit Back And Watch Tinubu Destroyed Nigeria? by nairalanda1(m): 9:49am On May 12
HellVictorinho6:

U expect poor nigerians like me 2 do what when the governors,ex governors,ex presidents ,senators and party leaders of apc,pdp and lp including peter obi aint stopping tinubu?

Dangote,elumelu,otedola,
adenuga,
adeleke,etc aint stopping him
but u expect me thatz sleeping in an open church 2 do what?

How much do i get paid
in a whole year?

then nairalanda1 must say itz not u i was referring to

so am not a nigerian abi?

look!

when u say nigerians without categorizing based on certain things ,then u surely include the poor ones , the poorest of them that can be kidnapped ,robbed of the little they have ,brutalised 2 death as often as damn

let the elite keep deceiving themselves if they want

angry

cheesy

Because I disagree with you.
Re: How Long Will Nigerians Sit Back And Watch Tinubu Destroyed Nigeria? by HellVictorinho6(m): 10:53am On May 12
nairalanda1:

cheesy

Because I disagree with you.

Na u know wetin u dey talk about
Re: How Long Will Nigerians Sit Back And Watch Tinubu Destroyed Nigeria? by HellVictorinho6(m): 10:55am On May 12
Diego35M:
na people wey chop dey protest oh!

Plus people wey get weapons 4 self defense

Help me ask nairalanda1 who e wan deceive

1 Like

Re: How Long Will Nigerians Sit Back And Watch Tinubu Destroyed Nigeria? by nairalanda1(m): 11:04am On May 12
HellVictorinho6:

Plus people wey get weapons 4 self defense

Help me ask nairalanda1 who e wan deceive

You don't have to let birds build nests in your home
Re: How Long Will Nigerians Sit Back And Watch Tinubu Destroyed Nigeria? by HellVictorinho6(m): 11:11am On May 12
nairalanda1:

You don't have to let birds build nests in your home

Fvck tha birds
Fvck tha home

Fvck tha nests

Fvck all it means

Spits

Damn

embarassed
Re: How Long Will Nigerians Sit Back And Watch Tinubu Destroyed Nigeria? by cjrane: 4:17pm On May 12
The same Fulani now plotting a coup against Tinubu under the guise of “hardship “ protest were the same people who kept mute while Buhari ruined the Nigerian economy through printing over #30 trillion naira and borrowing more than $100 billion dollars!

Tinubu isn’t a magician to reverse Buhari’s 8 years of disaster on the Nigerian economy. As clueless as Tinubu appears, at least he isn’t just taking foreign loans for salaries and consumption as Buhari did. Let us give Tinubu some time to clear the mess created by Buhari whom most of these people dragging Tinubu right now turned a blind eye to Buhari’s disastrous economic policies.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Orji Kalu's Name Missing In Presidential Sports Awards / Who Is The Worse State Governor In Nigeria? Edo State Gov! / Sharia Law In Uk Unavoidable! By Archbishop Of Canterbury England

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.