Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,939 members, 7,845,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

29 Nigerian Army Generals Retire - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 29 Nigerian Army Generals Retire (26543 Views)

14 Army Infantry Generals Pulled Out Of Active Service / The Life Of A Millennial Looking To Retire At 40 / Army releases promotion of Major-Generals, Brigadier Generals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 29 Nigerian Army Generals Retire by BALLOSKI: 1:55am On May 12
hisexcellency34:
Let them go jare. With all their experience, we can't defeat bandits. Let's recruit fresh blood
so says a man who can't even identify a gun or stay up to protect his community, let alone going to the warfront.
Re: 29 Nigerian Army Generals Retire by MightySparrow: 2:14am On May 12
Bullfallo:
Fear of coup

Not really, but corruption.

. most of these senior officers have hands in oil bunkering and sabotage fight against Boko Haram, others. I would sack all of them to Majors.
Re: 29 Nigerian Army Generals Retire by KingAzubuike(f): 2:56am On May 12
Offpointng:
Give them their flowers nigga and quit the spit. Was it ur father that brought calmness to Adamawa, Yobe and Maiduguri they're experiencing now??

Yes we know the terrorists are now being displaced to the NW but then let them have their flowers for the Job well done so far

Do you even have an idea what Infantry means??

I really do have problems with subliterates like you. This is Brig Gen Babayo taking his troops thr the hotbed lake Chad BH filled area, you can even see him at the front sef. So what cap are you capping?

Why e con denge pose for camera? All for the cam
Re: 29 Nigerian Army Generals Retire by Skypeaceconsult: 4:25am On May 12
Badt Government
Corruption at top
Force retirement
Fear of coup...All have been dented financially
Re: 29 Nigerian Army Generals Retire by Jahwinaboy(m): 6:25am On May 12
Nice2023:
Generals without war.

See how Kenya even sent their police and army to Haiti but this one's dey here they shout Generals.
I no sure say Kenya later sent soldiers o
Re: 29 Nigerian Army Generals Retire by victorazy(m): 6:31am On May 12
slimfit1:
Names please

You wan to cause prob
Re: 29 Nigerian Army Generals Retire by Danchibez: 6:41am On May 12
Khyrvxjzy:
peter obi will never be president

Ur bigotry will soon cause u heart attack

1 Like

Re: 29 Nigerian Army Generals Retire by Powersurge: 6:44am On May 12
Offpointng:
Give them their flowers nigga and quit the spit. Was it ur father that brought calmness to Adamawa, Yobe and Maiduguri they're experiencing now??

Yes we know the terrorists are now being displaced to the NW but then let them have their flowers for the Job well done so far

Don't mind these children.

I really do have problems with subliterates like you. This is Brig Gen Babayo taking his troops thr the hotbed lake Chad BH filled area, you can even see him at the front sef. So what cap are you capping?

Re: 29 Nigerian Army Generals Retire by Richtaiwo: 7:39am On May 12
Entusky:
Have u ever seen where an obidient is begging and crying online for financial help?
Most of the people doing that are people like you
EBI NPAWA.
Drop urs too let me do what your savior TINUBU has failed to do
And if I show you some, what will you do? Will you bless their generations?
Re: 29 Nigerian Army Generals Retire by Offpointng: 7:55am On May 12
Emyzoloye5:

He's kinda right to some extent....the corp of officer cadets that joined the military in the 80s and early 90s which are currently the retired and serving Generals in the army and it's equivalent in the navy and air force experienced little or no combat in their prime Unlike the young officers of today

I disagree boss. even bfr the creation of Boko haram, Nigerian Army have been combating insurgency in other west African countries either as ECOWAS force or independently under Yar adua and Jonathan

The advantage the 80's & 90's officers had is that they very well groomed properly with lotta series of training and courses both home and abroad bfr deploying them for war unlike these days that after some months Training, war front straight which is not done anywhere

left to me, the 80's and 90's cadets were better groomed
Re: 29 Nigerian Army Generals Retire by bong4(m): 9:36am On May 12
Khyrvxjzy:

How has the one who is President been a "President" to you?

1 Like

Re: 29 Nigerian Army Generals Retire by Adeniyiademola(m): 9:45am On May 12
Nazgul:

Commissioned officers don't cry for pension cos they're well paid. And when you add stealing and corruption they engage in, you'll agree with me that they'll have more than enough to live on upon retirement.

Non Commissioned Officers (NCOs) on the other hand, are poorly paid. And in most cases have their pension looted. They are the ones who queue up in under the sun and rain to demand for their pension and gratuities.
I think non commissioned officers are the recruits
Re: 29 Nigerian Army Generals Retire by Nazgul: 9:49am On May 12
Adeniyiademola:

I think non commissioned officers are the recruits
Not just the recruits, but all those who didn't pass through NDA.

1 Like

Re: 29 Nigerian Army Generals Retire by slimthugchimee2(m): 9:56am On May 12
Nazgul:

Not just the recruits, but all those who didn't pass through NDA.

Not true, with your university education certificate you can enter through DSSC and be commissioned as an officer
Re: 29 Nigerian Army Generals Retire by chimesky: 9:57am On May 12
jahsharon:

He knows. His tribesmen know that nobody from their tribe will ever rule Nigeria
Since una tribe been dey rule Nigeria, how far ?
It simply means your people are docile and lack understanding about anything development or Nation building.
Re: 29 Nigerian Army Generals Retire by Nazgul: 10:08am On May 12
slimthugchimee2:
Not true, with your university education certificate you can enter through DSSC and be commissioned as an officer
Stop displaying your ignorance here. The certificate they give to you at NDA and the one you collected from your university isn't it the same bachelor's degree?
Re: 29 Nigerian Army Generals Retire by Exceed15: 10:36am On May 12
Useless generals
Re: 29 Nigerian Army Generals Retire by Atlantis585: 11:56am On May 12
Good for nothing Generals.
See as bokoharam dey teach Nigerian Army lesson since. All una sabi na toto and stealing.
Re: 29 Nigerian Army Generals Retire by Atlantis585: 11:59am On May 12
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
They gave their best to the country.

How? By giving their arms and ammunitions to terrorists in exchange for cash rather than defeat them?
Re: 29 Nigerian Army Generals Retire by Dcaliphate(m): 12:44pm On May 12
fvcking spineless generals, under ur watch an imposter stole the people's mandate and is giving u orders, cover ur heads in shame
Re: 29 Nigerian Army Generals Retire by obrian888: 1:00pm On May 12
Khyrvxjzy:

NOBODY IN YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY IN THE NEXT 200 YEARS CAN MATCH THE ACHIEVEMENTS OF PETER OBI, WHETHER FROM YOUR FATHER'S HOUSE OR MOTHER'S HOUSE, THE HIGHEST THEY CAN GO IS WHERE YOU ARE NOW, OLODO.
Re: 29 Nigerian Army Generals Retire by Entusky(m): 2:30pm On May 12
Ategberoson:

Better help your kinsmen that are shouting there is hunger in the land

Online billionaire
The ones that were shouting EBI NPAWA in lagos are they my kinsmen?
Drop urs too jare
mek ah bless ur life
Re: 29 Nigerian Army Generals Retire by concho(m): 5:32pm On May 12
Offpointng:
Give them their flowers nigga and quit the spit. Was it ur father that brought bout the calmness Adamawa, Yobe and Maiduguri are experiencing now??

He is at the front and the pic was taken from behind him right ? Or was it taken by a civilian??

Re: 29 Nigerian Army Generals Retire by Ategberoson(m): 7:29pm On May 12
Entusky:
The ones that were shouting EBI NPAWA in lagos are they my kinsmen?
Drop urs too jare
mek ah bless ur life

Bless your parents that are living penury first dummy
Re: 29 Nigerian Army Generals Retire by Entusky(m): 7:37pm On May 12
Ategberoson:

Bless your parents that are living penury first dummy
If they were not blessed by GOD i won't be blessing hungry bastards like you.
Re: 29 Nigerian Army Generals Retire by Ategberoson(m): 9:52pm On May 12
Entusky:
If they were not blessed by GOD i won't be blessing hungry bastards like you.

They're bless by God and you're blessing bastards, you must be allergic to dealing with abonormal phenomenon to be attracted with blessing bastards

You need help asap in your mental state, the early symptoms of your madness need quick attention before it gets deep
Re: 29 Nigerian Army Generals Retire by Badmashiii: 11:07pm On May 12
crossbreedwears:
Recruit fresh blood Generals? Are you normal at all?

Go easy on him. He's clearly a bloody civilian. That's the reason why they add that bloody. Because they are mostly clueless about the military. And annoyingly also.

Can you imagine? So generals are recruited? In that case let me go and buy form and apply for general na.

1 Like

Re: 29 Nigerian Army Generals Retire by crossbreedwears(m): 11:33pm On May 12
The way a lot of them talk down about army is so poros and it really makes me mad. Someone in his comfort zone would just be dishing out statements based on assumption. Anyway, are you from there?
Badmashiii:

Go easy on him. He's clearly a bloody civilian. That's the reason why they add that bloody. Because they are mostly clueless about the military. And annoyingly also.

Can you imagine? So generals are recruited? In that case let me go and buy form and apply for general na.
Re: 29 Nigerian Army Generals Retire by ogbonti: 2:37am On May 13
Offpointng:
Give them their flowers nigga and quit the spit. Was it ur father that brought bout the calmness Adamawa, Yobe and Maiduguri are experiencing now??

this is very risky - they could all be bitten by water mockasson snakes and they will be dead even without one shot fired by boko haram

which kain yeye risk be this na undecided

Re: 29 Nigerian Army Generals Retire by ogbonti: 2:37am On May 13
Offpointng:

this is very risky - they could all be bitten by water mockasson snakes and they will be dead even without one shot fired by boko haram

which kain yeye risk be this na undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. / Charles Kie Resigns As Ecobank Nigeria's CEO / 5 Things That Can Make You Self-employed In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.