Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,537 members, 7,840,261 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

#AMVCA10: Layi Wasabi Wins The Best Digital Content Creator (Picture) - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / #AMVCA10: Layi Wasabi Wins The Best Digital Content Creator (Picture) (38482 Views)

#AMVCA10: Wale Ojo Wins Best Lead Actor / #AMVCA10: Kehinde Bankole Wins Best Lead Actress / #AMVCA10: Genoveva Umeh Wins The Best Supporting Actress (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #AMVCA10: Layi Wasabi Wins The Best Digital Content Creator (Picture) by Sermwell(m): 9:13pm On May 11
aikyg:
How now? I don't find his skits funny or educative.
Just say you are high on colos!! grin

How is his skits not educating?? Na wa ohh grin

4 Likes

Re: #AMVCA10: Layi Wasabi Wins The Best Digital Content Creator (Picture) by crystalpapers(m): 9:14pm On May 11
Cotonou12:
My wife don carry remote since 4pm because of this program .

I no even watch Chelsea match today

Eyahh pele my dear smiley cheesy cheesy.

Obirin women hmmm.

1 Like

Re: #AMVCA10: Layi Wasabi Wins The Best Digital Content Creator (Picture) by Sermwell(m): 9:14pm On May 11
ibrutex:
This guy na brain , BTW ! did he truly study law ?
Of course!! Go and watch his interviews!

3 Likes

Re: #AMVCA10: Layi Wasabi Wins The Best Digital Content Creator (Picture) by CrossRhodes: 9:15pm On May 11
Idun2024:
Hehehe

Congratulations on being recognized as the best digital content creator! Your creativity, dedication, and passion have captivated audiences and left a lasting impact. Keep inspiring and innovating in the digital realm. Here's to your continued success and creativity!

-PO
Peter obi must be sitting pretty in your block head
Onye mgbu

1 Like

Re: #AMVCA10: Layi Wasabi Wins The Best Digital Content Creator (Picture) by clockwisereport: 9:16pm On May 11
Idun2024:
Hehehe

Congratulations on being recognized as the best digital content creator! Your creativity, dedication, and passion have captivated audiences and left a lasting impact. Keep inspiring and innovating in the digital realm. Here's to your continued success and creativity!

-PO

He is what your generation can never be. He remains your nightmare

1 Like

Re: #AMVCA10: Layi Wasabi Wins The Best Digital Content Creator (Picture) by Sccarrr: 9:19pm On May 11
Afonja007:
so you believed that kanu nwankwo would have won African best player award 2 times if the award is held in Lagos hosted by Lagos government?they will rather give the award to one akeem or isiaka of shooting stars of Ibadan,oga I don't believe in anything award held in lagos
layi Wasabi's content is not for dull people, it takes a certain level of intelligence to relate with his content, so I understand perfectly your frustration.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: #AMVCA10: Layi Wasabi Wins The Best Digital Content Creator (Picture) by delpee(f): 9:19pm On May 11
Congrats to Layi. Well deserved. 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

1 Like

Re: #AMVCA10: Layi Wasabi Wins The Best Digital Content Creator (Picture) by omoadeleye(m): 9:25pm On May 11
SK1SOLA:
Who is this guy?

Really??

1 Like

Re: #AMVCA10: Layi Wasabi Wins The Best Digital Content Creator (Picture) by Afonja007: 9:38pm On May 11
Sccarrr:
layi Wasabi's content is not for dull people, it takes a certain level of intelligence to relate with his content, so I understand perfectly your frustration.
frustration over Nigeria awards?you must be out of your mind,the guy your talking about I watch his contents I don't care about his tribe sweet comedy is a sweet comedy but for you to come here to tell me about awards in Nigeria is kind of insult to me, I will rather want my country to be like Singapore than to be like ekiti with 7million professors yet no water to flush toilets, awards is nothing to me my dear
Re: #AMVCA10: Layi Wasabi Wins The Best Digital Content Creator (Picture) by Urgent1Million: 9:40pm On May 11
Ahhh!!
D law!!!
Award well deserved.
Congratulations, bro.
More wins.

1 Like

Re: #AMVCA10: Layi Wasabi Wins The Best Digital Content Creator (Picture) by Urgent1Million: 9:44pm On May 11
Cotonou12:

Every matured man has two televisions.
One for Zee World, Telemundo and other orishirishi views; and the other for serious channels.
I do hope you become matured from today.

1 Like

Re: #AMVCA10: Layi Wasabi Wins The Best Digital Content Creator (Picture) by Kingcid: 9:45pm On May 11
aikyg:
How now? I don't find his skits funny or educative.

Hope this is a joke
Re: #AMVCA10: Layi Wasabi Wins The Best Digital Content Creator (Picture) by Emman08: 9:46pm On May 11
The LAW! Well deserved

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #AMVCA10: Layi Wasabi Wins The Best Digital Content Creator (Picture) by schoolboymatt(m): 9:52pm On May 11
he deserved it.
Re: #AMVCA10: Layi Wasabi Wins The Best Digital Content Creator (Picture) by MyAmericandream(f): 10:02pm On May 11
ibrutex:

The guy was just sampling different professions from lecturer, Doctor, Actor etc until he finally hit it with the lawyer skit.

When he had 75k followers I watched one of his skits and I was like why are people not following this guy he’s damn good na. Before I could close my eyes and open it he was on 2.1million followers.(the lawyer skit payed off).

One of the most sensible Genz I know doing digital content that make sense. Dude is an old soul.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: #AMVCA10: Layi Wasabi Wins The Best Digital Content Creator (Picture) by Itiskdg121(m): 10:15pm On May 11
Peace is golden. Lol
Cotonou12:

1 Like

Re: #AMVCA10: Layi Wasabi Wins The Best Digital Content Creator (Picture) by Maryam070682557(f): 10:16pm On May 11
Idun2024:
Hehehe

-PO

This got me laughing so hard 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣but na you write this one sha?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #AMVCA10: Layi Wasabi Wins The Best Digital Content Creator (Picture) by Ategberoson(m): 10:16pm On May 11
I can't forget his blind date comedy with Iya gbonkan. It was extremely hilarious grin grin

Best win

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #AMVCA10: Layi Wasabi Wins The Best Digital Content Creator (Picture) by Sccarrr: 10:16pm On May 11
Afonja007:
frustration over Nigeria awards?you must be out of your mind,the guy your talking about I watch his contents I don't care about his tribe sweet comedy is a sweet comedy but for you to come here to tell me about awards in Nigeria is kind of insult to me, I will rather want my country to be like Singapore than to be like ekiti with 7million professors yet no water to flush toilets, awards is nothing to me my dear
den force u watch the awards? Go watch and support Singapore awards show na.
Also ,seems the water issue na everywhere,southeast residents dey lament below👇👇
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&opi=89978449&url=https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/05/south-east-residents-lament-absence-of-safe-drinking-water/amp/&ved=2ahUKEwiuiveZwoaGAxUixzgGHfW_CJ0QFnoECCAQAQ&usg=AOvVaw2f2z8NkL3iqyUa2pU6sNEL

2 Likes

Re: #AMVCA10: Layi Wasabi Wins The Best Digital Content Creator (Picture) by Afonja007: 10:24pm On May 11
Sccarrr:
den force u watch the awards? Go watch and support Singapore awards show na.
Also ,seems the water issue na everywhere,southeast residents dey lament below👇👇
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&opi=89978449&url=https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/05/south-east-residents-lament-absence-of-safe-drinking-water/amp/&ved=2ahUKEwiuiveZwoaGAxUixzgGHfW_CJ0QFnoECCAQAQ&usg=AOvVaw2f2z8NkL3iqyUa2pU6sNEL
so why you dey tell me about nonsense award?please the comedy guy I helped his fan base grow cus I watched his contents always,
Re: #AMVCA10: Layi Wasabi Wins The Best Digital Content Creator (Picture) by Sccarrr: 10:32pm On May 11
Afonja007:
so why you dey tell me about nonsense award?please the comedy guy I helped his fan base grow cus I watched his contents always,
😹 u helped increase his fanbase and views?

Abeg go unsubscribe and stop watching for some time, let's see if he's going to notice one nairaland bigot is missing 😹

2 Likes

Re: #AMVCA10: Layi Wasabi Wins The Best Digital Content Creator (Picture) by aikyg(m): 10:37pm On May 11
Sccarrr:
his skits no b for everybody... Especially below 70 IQ ppl, na why u no get am
With all your IQ, you still can't string together a correct sentence. IQ ko, kuli kuli ni.

1 Like

Re: #AMVCA10: Layi Wasabi Wins The Best Digital Content Creator (Picture) by aikyg(m): 10:39pm On May 11
kals4luv990:
check your IQ again sir
Your IQ did not tell you that you should start a sentence with a capital letter. IQ police!

1 Like

Re: #AMVCA10: Layi Wasabi Wins The Best Digital Content Creator (Picture) by Kay25(m): 10:41pm On May 11
Idun2024:
Hehehe

-PO
why na 😂

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #AMVCA10: Layi Wasabi Wins The Best Digital Content Creator (Picture) by cunny88(m): 10:42pm On May 11
SK1SOLA:
Who is this guy?
You need to check him out. So creative
Re: #AMVCA10: Layi Wasabi Wins The Best Digital Content Creator (Picture) by cunny88(m): 10:44pm On May 11
ibrutex:
He did but hasn't attended the law school
Re: #AMVCA10: Layi Wasabi Wins The Best Digital Content Creator (Picture) by aikyg(m): 10:45pm On May 11
Sermwell:

Just say you are high on colos!! grin

How is his skits not educating?? Na wa ohh grin

You really must have a problem with comprehension. I said that I don't find his skit educative. It does not invalidate how you or any other person view the skit. You must be an illiterate!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #AMVCA10: Layi Wasabi Wins The Best Digital Content Creator (Picture) by placeofallure(f): 10:45pm On May 11
Idun2024:
Hehehe

-PO

PO can jump on stuff, he's better than a monkey surely.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #AMVCA10: Layi Wasabi Wins The Best Digital Content Creator (Picture) by Sccarrr: 10:45pm On May 11
aikyg:

With all your IQ, you still can't string together a correct sentence. IQ ko, kuli kuli ni.
chai ! wetin we go do about this low IQ boy like this🤔

See, I understand your frustration and inferiority....
being good in English shows only your knowledge of a language ..it has nothing to do with intelligence.

Same way we have stupid fluent Igbo, Hausa,Yoruba, Ijaw e.t.c speaking people..
we have English, French, German, Portuguese, Spanish..etc as well

3 Likes

Re: #AMVCA10: Layi Wasabi Wins The Best Digital Content Creator (Picture) by triangulation: 10:52pm On May 11
dangotesmummy:
I am really happy he won it because his jokes are healthy and clean not like Mr macaroni that his skits are over sexualized.everytime freaky freaky

If you say that about Mr Macaroni, what will you say about Sir Balo🤣🤣

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #AMVCA10: Layi Wasabi Wins The Best Digital Content Creator (Picture) by femi4: 10:53pm On May 11
SK1SOLA:
Who is this guy?
You no dey twitter
Re: #AMVCA10: Layi Wasabi Wins The Best Digital Content Creator (Picture) by aikyg(m): 10:55pm On May 11
Sccarrr:
chai ! wetin we go do about this low IQ boy like this🤔

See, I understand your frustration..
being good in English shows only your knowledge of a language ..it has nothing to do with intelligence.

Okay, if you insist. Who am I to argue with you and your bad English IQ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Venues Of Big Brother Naija 2019 Auditions / Stephanie Okereke-Linus Stars In "Boonville Redemption", A Hollywood Movie / Queen To Whitemoney: Stop Feeling Special, I Don’t Love You (BBNaija)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.