Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,812 members, 7,851,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:40 AM

#AMVCA10: Layi Wasabi Wins The Best Digital Content Creator (Picture) - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / #AMVCA10: Layi Wasabi Wins The Best Digital Content Creator (Picture) (38599 Views)

#AMVCA10: Wale Ojo Wins Best Lead Actor / #AMVCA10: Kehinde Bankole Wins Best Lead Actress / #AMVCA10: Genoveva Umeh Wins The Best Supporting Actress (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #AMVCA10: Layi Wasabi Wins The Best Digital Content Creator (Picture) by Blazebond(m): 10:11am On May 12
We are too lazy in this country and continent because why in whatevers name is it always comedians that wins this content creator award ? We ought to be giving such awards to educative/creative content creators and not to "funny guys" and "funny girls" and please kill that bullsh*t about layi being different,he is still a comedian.
Re: #AMVCA10: Layi Wasabi Wins The Best Digital Content Creator (Picture) by komzy589(m): 10:18am On May 12
Cotonou12:
My wife don carry remote since 4pm because of this program .

I no even watch Chelsea match today
Omo people nor get shame o.
Is this something to boldly say in public?
Re: #AMVCA10: Layi Wasabi Wins The Best Digital Content Creator (Picture) by santaclaws: 10:26am On May 12
Well deserved.
Re: #AMVCA10: Layi Wasabi Wins The Best Digital Content Creator (Picture) by Fuckingmallam45(m): 10:35am On May 12
MyAmericandream:

The guy was just sampling different professions from lecturer, Doctor, Actor etc until he finally hit it with the lawyer skit.

When he had 75k followers I watched one of his skits and I was like why are people not following this guy he’s damn good na. Before I could close my eyes and open it he was on 2.1million followers.(the lawyer skit payed off).

One of the most sensible Genz I know doing digital content that make sense. Dude is an old soul.

He actually studied LAW at Bowen University
Re: #AMVCA10: Layi Wasabi Wins The Best Digital Content Creator (Picture) by CursedOsuPigs: 10:40am On May 12
Skydivine:

Rejoice with those that are rejoicing β€œ . You can never give what you don’t have.
Those infected with BATeria can’t not rejoice.

Obidients and bad grammar are like 5 & 6.😏
Re: #AMVCA10: Layi Wasabi Wins The Best Digital Content Creator (Picture) by aikyg(m): 11:08am On May 12
jahsharon:

It's for those with brains

So you that has brain, your empty brain did not tell that every sentence ends with a punctuation mark?
Re: #AMVCA10: Layi Wasabi Wins The Best Digital Content Creator (Picture) by sleeknaija(m): 11:11am On May 12
aikyg:

You that claims to be educated, you can't even spell "You".

Common sense didn't tell you it was an abbreviation undecided. Atleast I have been able to pass across my information and you were able to decode it. Shikena
Re: #AMVCA10: Layi Wasabi Wins The Best Digital Content Creator (Picture) by dododawa1: 11:23am On May 12
Unlike

Mr

Macaroni
Re: #AMVCA10: Layi Wasabi Wins The Best Digital Content Creator (Picture) by aikyg(m): 11:28am On May 12
sleeknaija:

Common sense didn't tell you it was an abbreviation undecided. Atleast I have been able to pass across my information and you were able to decode it. Shikena

CORRECTIONS
Common sense didn't tell you that it was an abbreviation? undecided At least, I have been able to pass across my information message and you were able to decode it. Shikena!
Re: #AMVCA10: Layi Wasabi Wins The Best Digital Content Creator (Picture) by Silentgroper(m): 11:33am On May 12
Skydivine:

I would have replied you but unfortunately the psychiatric diagnosis you mentioned is not in any diagnostic manual.
It only exist in your imagination, which amounts to being delusion. A precursor to schizophrenic disorder.
However you due to your limited insight, you might not seek treatment.

I was searching frantically through Google for the mental ailment he mentioned and I couldn't believe I was wasting my time ..

The guy is a clown..
Re: #AMVCA10: Layi Wasabi Wins The Best Digital Content Creator (Picture) by dangotesmummy: 11:56am On May 12
femi4:
You are the one that lack understanding. Go back to your previous post and amend it
rest then
Re: #AMVCA10: Layi Wasabi Wins The Best Digital Content Creator (Picture) by Semaj77(m): 12:41pm On May 12
aikyg:
How now? I don't find his skits funny or educative.

I would like to know skit makers you think are funny and/or educative
Re: #AMVCA10: Layi Wasabi Wins The Best Digital Content Creator (Picture) by MyAmericandream(f): 12:50pm On May 12
Fuckingmallam45:

He actually studied LAW at Bowen University

WOW I never knew.
Re: #AMVCA10: Layi Wasabi Wins The Best Digital Content Creator (Picture) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 1:26pm On May 12
Why we don't know him ... Maybe popular among yorubas
Re: #AMVCA10: Layi Wasabi Wins The Best Digital Content Creator (Picture) by Slimwhyt(m): 1:41pm On May 12
Idun2024:
Hehehe

Congratulations on being recognized as the best digital content creator! Your creativity, dedication, and passion have captivated audiences and left a lasting impact. Keep inspiring and innovating in the digital realm. Here's to your continued success and creativity!

-PO

For ur mind now, u don post something ba? undecided
Re: #AMVCA10: Layi Wasabi Wins The Best Digital Content Creator (Picture) by Cotonou12: 11:30am On May 13
Urgent1Million:

And you no fit watch Chelsea match.
Abeg shift.
No be only duplex, na complex.
In PΒ²'s voice: everybody rich for Instagram nairaland.
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
mugu . You think say everyone d chop salary like you .
Re: #AMVCA10: Layi Wasabi Wins The Best Digital Content Creator (Picture) by Cotonou12: 11:30am On May 13
komzy589:

Omo people nor get shame o.
Is this something to boldly say in public?
na my wife … no be your mama I carry so leave am for me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Checkout The Behind The Scenes Of These Movies. / What Are Your Top 5 Movies And Series Of All Time? / The Most Violent Or Action Packed Movie Ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.