Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,401 members, 7,843,177 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

#AMVCA10: Kehinde Bankole Wins Best Lead Actress - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / #AMVCA10: Kehinde Bankole Wins Best Lead Actress (36672 Views)

#AMVCA10: Wale Ojo Wins Best Lead Actor / #AMVCA10: Genoveva Umeh Wins The Best Supporting Actress (Picture) / #AMVCA10: Layi Wasabi Wins The Best Digital Content Creator (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #AMVCA10: Kehinde Bankole Wins Best Lead Actress by Alwaysachick: 6:47am On May 12
oladele00:
Funke Akindele should have won it. Adire wasn't as amusing as a tribe called Judah

Tribe of Judah had many lead actors I guess why she lost out
Re: #AMVCA10: Kehinde Bankole Wins Best Lead Actress by goslowgoslow(m): 6:52am On May 12
Thundafireseun:

Same question I ask myself….

I’m glad I don’t know her
She doesn't know you either! Neither we!
Re: #AMVCA10: Kehinde Bankole Wins Best Lead Actress by Bahamas95(m): 6:54am On May 12
georgeakins:

None of those people can compete with Funke Akindele in acting and script writing.

She is the greatest actor Nigeria has ever produced.
I wasn't referring to Funke Akindele, I know her. She's a genius.

Na Kehinde Bankole and others like her I dey talk about, I don't have that patience/time to watch movies anymore so I don't know them.
Re: #AMVCA10: Kehinde Bankole Wins Best Lead Actress by Sweetphronesis: 7:24am On May 12
Loved dt movie so much. Well deserved kehinde! kiss
Re: #AMVCA10: Kehinde Bankole Wins Best Lead Actress by Sweetphronesis: 7:26am On May 12
Splashme:
What's this #AMVCA sef?

I know about AMAA - The African Movie Academy Awards,

Morenikeji090:
Na curse for some of una not to value our naija thing.
AMVCA is not Naija o.
Its Africa Magic Viewers choice award. Its DSTV (african thing).
Nigeria just always dominates cos we have several movies a year compared to other countries.
Re: #AMVCA10: Kehinde Bankole Wins Best Lead Actress by yommen: 7:27am On May 12
Thundafireseun:

Same question I ask myself….

I’m glad I don’t know her

Who you be? The people that really matter know her. Your Monica actually shows your mission on Nairaland so your comments shouldn't surprise anyone.
Re: #AMVCA10: Kehinde Bankole Wins Best Lead Actress by Thundafireseun: 7:36am On May 12
goslowgoslow:

She doesn't know you either! Neither we!

This is a faceless forum that’s why you feel you don’t know me
Re: #AMVCA10: Kehinde Bankole Wins Best Lead Actress by Thundafireseun: 7:38am On May 12
yommen:

Who you be? The people that really matter know her. [b]Your Monica actually shows your mission [/b]on Nairaland so your comments shouldn't surprise anyone.

What is my mission?? I’m confused
Re: #AMVCA10: Kehinde Bankole Wins Best Lead Actress by Kingluqman(m): 7:46am On May 12
Alexiiydon:
Guess the tribe of Judah must be overrated because this adire self I no too enjoy am except how that girl dress ...she brought out everything
Ashewo oshi grin
Re: #AMVCA10: Kehinde Bankole Wins Best Lead Actress by Subonbon(m): 7:55am On May 12
IbrahimSkiba:

Lol thanks, I'm not a bro
wahala no dey... Happy Sunday
Re: #AMVCA10: Kehinde Bankole Wins Best Lead Actress by Emma1Oj(m): 7:56am On May 12
georgeakins:

The success of Funke Akindele movies dey pepper you?

E go pepper you and your blodas tire!

She has no equal in Nigeria movie industry
All these one you talk now no even conceern me. I only stated my observation.

1 Like

Re: #AMVCA10: Kehinde Bankole Wins Best Lead Actress by obrian888: 7:58am On May 12
Splashme:
What's this #AMVCA sef?

I know about AMAA - The African Movie Academy Awards,

African Movies Viewers Choice Award, say thank you sir.
Re: #AMVCA10: Kehinde Bankole Wins Best Lead Actress by Emma1Oj(m): 7:59am On May 12
georgeakins:

Funko Akindele is the greatest actor in Nigeria.
she don't even know me or her being the best pay my rent that i am seriously looking for now.
Re: #AMVCA10: Kehinde Bankole Wins Best Lead Actress by IbrahimSkiba(f): 8:30am On May 12
Subonbon:
wahala no dey... Happy Sunday

Happy Sunday to you too
Re: #AMVCA10: Kehinde Bankole Wins Best Lead Actress by Morenikeji090(m): 9:25am On May 12
Okay thanks for ur correction I was thinking it’s naija
Sweetphronesis:

AMVCA is not Naija o.
Its Africa Magic Viewers choice award. Its DSTV (african thing).
Nigeria just always dominates cos we have several movies a year compared to other countries.
Re: #AMVCA10: Kehinde Bankole Wins Best Lead Actress by NairalandGOAT1: 9:41am On May 12
Morenikeji090:
Na curse for some of una not to value our naija thing.

So it's Naija thing? I thought it's an African thing
Re: #AMVCA10: Kehinde Bankole Wins Best Lead Actress by madjune(m): 12:48pm On May 12
Bahamas95:
The last time I sat down to watch a full Nollywood movie was back in the days of Genevieve, Rita Dominic, Sandra Achums, Grace Amah, Kate Henshaw, Ramsey Noah etc......I don't know majority of them nowadays.

Don't feel bad about it.

Time has passed and its a new era.
Obviously you're in your 40s or 50s.

The 90s Nollywood made quality productions, no doubt.
Re: #AMVCA10: Kehinde Bankole Wins Best Lead Actress by MSGAMBLE9: 1:41pm On May 12
geoworldedu:
They are trying abeg. I don't know what more we want from them.
They are Bitter people... they want the Repetitive & Generic wicked mother inlaw story of Mama G and crying widow of Chioma Akpotha....

Yeye people they still think backward and thought we were still in 18th century... they can't compete favourably in modern times.

Yeyenatu oshi!!!!

2 Likes

Re: #AMVCA10: Kehinde Bankole Wins Best Lead Actress by Slimwhyt(m): 1:44pm On May 12
Congrats to her. Though I felt Ireti Doyle should have won.
Re: #AMVCA10: Kehinde Bankole Wins Best Lead Actress by RichDaniels: 5:43pm On May 12
nlfpmod:
Best Lead Actress
1. Funke Akindele (A Tribe Called Judah)
2. Adaobi Dibor (Blood Vessel)
3. Ireti Doyle (The Origin: Madam Koi Koi)
4. Kehinde Bankole (Adire)
5. Evelyne IIy (Mami Wata)
6. Omowunmi Dada (Asiri Ade)
7. Segilola Ogidan (Over The Bridge)
8. Lucie Debay (Omen)

Ireti Doyle deserved the award

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bbnaija - “I Want My Girl Back” Lolu Begs Anto As Tobi Keeps Flirting With Her. / #bbnaija: Gedoni Crying Over Eviction Of Kim, Khafi Consoling Him (photo) / Martin Onovo On Sunrisedailynow: Presenters Taken To The Cleaners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.