Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,675 members, 7,865,710 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 12:52 AM

Senator Orji Kalu Pledges To Partner Church To Promote Peace, Education - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Orji Kalu Pledges To Partner Church To Promote Peace, Education (106 Views)

Peter Obi Kneels Down In Dunamis Church To Appreciate God (Photo) / Tribunal Sacks Senator Orji Uzor Kalu / Senator Orji Kalu Reacts As Buhari Re-Appoints Mustapha, Kyari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Senator Orji Kalu Pledges To Partner Church To Promote Peace, Education by odoemelamemmanu(m): 10:30pm On May 11
Senator Orji Kalu Pledges To Partner Church To Promote Peace, Education

The lawmaker representing Abia North Senatorial District in the National Assembly, Senator Orji Uzor Kalu on Saturday pledged to partner with the Church to promote peace in Abia state and Nigeria in general.

Kalu, stated this at the Presbyterian Church of Nigeria (PCN) Amaeze Parish during the Arochukwu Synodical Women’s Guild 1st Biannual Conference.

Senator Kalu was represented by the chairman of OUK Movement, Arochukwu local government area, Eze Precious Ngwu (Bongidi), at the event which attracted clergies, politicians, business moguls as well as parishioners.

Speaking at the event, the former Abia state governor said his decision to attract the reconstruction of public schools in the senatorial district was because of his belief that education is the greatest form of empowerment and upliftment.

“The renovations of classroom blocks and distribution of educational materials were undertaken in furtherance of my avowed commitment towards ensuring a conducive learning atmosphere in public schools within my constituency.

“As you can see, I attracted the renovation of a classrooms block here. I have also instructed my team to further reconstruct another one here. It is my desire to give our children a conducive learning environment. I’m ready to partner with the church to promote peace and education in Abia North, Abia state and Nigeria at large.

“Education remains the bedrock for national development. We need to educate our children; we also need peace across board to able to attract investors and develop our place,” he said.

Re: Senator Orji Kalu Pledges To Partner Church To Promote Peace, Education by malali: 7:42am On May 12
RELIGION IS FRAUD IN AFRICA.

COME AND SEE A LOT OF ATHEISTS LIVING ABROAD WITHOUT ANY FRAUD,SCAM.

HONEST AND UPSTANDING CITIZENS.

NO CHURCH OR MOSQUE IN SIGHT, BUT MORALLY UPRIGHT CITIZENS EVERYWHERE.

NIGERIA HAS MOSQUE OR CHURCH ON EVERY BLOCK BUT SOCIAL VICES ARE THE A LOT AS WELL.

(1) (Reply)

Governor Uba Sani Pledges Firm Action Against Conflict Promoters In Kaduna / Nigeria Will Overcome Security Challenges — Ex-army Chief, Buratai / Elvert Ayambem: List Of State House Of Assembly Speakers Impeached In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.