Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,418 members, 7,815,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

Peter Obi Kneels Down In Dunamis Church To Appreciate God (Photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Kneels Down In Dunamis Church To Appreciate God (Photo) (49873 Views)

See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche / Governor Ayade's CSO Kneels Down, Begs Youths Not To Burn FGGC, Calabar / Obaseki: Oshiomhole Kneels Down To Beg Benin Council Of Chiefs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Kneels Down In Dunamis Church To Appreciate God (Photo) by SteveDGreat: 1:39am On Jul 30, 2022
grin grin grin grin

No peace for the wicked.

I can't wait when Peter Obi will start visiting big Churches when they are having their Annual crusades.

335 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Kneels Down In Dunamis Church To Appreciate God (Photo) by Seyigoya: 1:42am On Jul 30, 2022
Only way to be closer to the future is to have a Leader that will both be closer to God and the People. An era to political intimidation is here. Nigeria is Bigger than this Looters who Call themselves Lords of men

Anyway, Please, we will Design a professional Company Logo or Letterhead Design for 2k Only

Drop Us Your Company Name:
https://forms.gle/e7cjn9Cf3YPo8vgL7

172 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Kneels Down In Dunamis Church To Appreciate God (Photo) by IamAtikulate: 1:44am On Jul 30, 2022
More wailing for enemies of Christ.

Dear Obi, please visit more churches. The unending tears of urchins and enemies if our Lord Jesus give me joy.

It's OBI2023

560 Likes 35 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Kneels Down In Dunamis Church To Appreciate God (Photo) by kettykin: 1:52am On Jul 30, 2022
What a sight to behold, he who kneels before God bows before no man .

Kneeling before the ultimate King maker,

464 Likes 39 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Kneels Down In Dunamis Church To Appreciate God (Photo) by speaktome(m): 1:53am On Jul 30, 2022
That's how he will kneel to appreciate God by the time he is been declared WINNER of the Presidential election come next year!

#MySignature

440 Likes 29 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Kneels Down In Dunamis Church To Appreciate God (Photo) by SteveDGreat: 1:53am On Jul 30, 2022
IamAtikulate:

Dear Obi, please visit more churches. The unending tears of urchins and enemies if our Lord Jesus give me joy.

It's OBI2023

I have sent them a reminder to visit Salvation Ministries in Port Hartcourt.

I will personally make arrangements for that

323 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Kneels Down In Dunamis Church To Appreciate God (Photo) by ElSudani: 2:00am On Jul 30, 2022
President of CAN.

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Kneels Down In Dunamis Church To Appreciate God (Photo) by Penguin2: 2:03am On Jul 30, 2022
IamAtikulate:

It's OBI2023

Have you abandoned Atiku, sire?

87 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Kneels Down In Dunamis Church To Appreciate God (Photo) by Penguin2: 2:05am On Jul 30, 2022
ElSudani:
President of CAN.

You must be pained Tinubu has no one to represent him in Churches grin

Not himself nor his running mate.

Pathetic!

278 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Kneels Down In Dunamis Church To Appreciate God (Photo) by MosakuAW(m): 2:05am On Jul 30, 2022
Why is there so much Religion, ethnicity and triberlism in Nigeria political system.

Who are we to blame this on. The colonial masters or the politics of divide and rule.

What the frontliner should be doing now is showing the populace what direction they are going to lead us come 2023 and not visiting of churches nor calling "Fake Bishop" to venue of unveiling of candidates

Of all the 4 known name leading the frontline of next year election, I believe in OBI but I do not like the way politician are mixing religion with politics.

May God lead us right come February 2023. If we don't get it right come 2023, Nigeria should just break-up.

30 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Kneels Down In Dunamis Church To Appreciate God (Photo) by ElSudani: 2:08am On Jul 30, 2022
Penguin2:

Pathetic!

We sane Nigerians are representing him and it is not based on religion or any primordial sentiments.
Very soon Obi will be going around the country wearing cassock.

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Kneels Down In Dunamis Church To Appreciate God (Photo) by abitex577(m): 2:08am On Jul 30, 2022
He is not giving shishi yet he is loved by the people genuinely.

155 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Kneels Down In Dunamis Church To Appreciate God (Photo) by IYDigitskill: 2:18am On Jul 30, 2022
“At this time now, let me ask a question, what is wrong if it was narrowed down to Southeast? https:///3beqyMA I am asking out loud. People Who have felt so marginalized and oppressed for a long time. “Who says that such cannot calm down the agitation in that area and also give that region some sense of belonging?

“Who says that an Easterner can not be a president of Nigeria?

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Kneels Down In Dunamis Church To Appreciate God (Photo) by Duru009(m): 2:21am On Jul 30, 2022
NIGERIA is about to be RESCUED......

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Kneels Down In Dunamis Church To Appreciate God (Photo) by blackpanda: 2:52am On Jul 30, 2022
Hypocrites.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Kneels Down In Dunamis Church To Appreciate God (Photo) by DaddyFabooluz(m): 3:01am On Jul 30, 2022
I can't believe we still have Nigerian youths that still don't have sense by now. May your generations never see peace for insulting God because of PO.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Kneels Down In Dunamis Church To Appreciate God (Photo) by Laggafin: 3:18am On Jul 30, 2022
He's the next commander in chief.. it's already sealed in heaven and Earth.. and no haram.. bandits.. AK-47 demons from acros the sahel ..political scavengers and bukaneers ..nor even forces of darkness can stop him

88 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Kneels Down In Dunamis Church To Appreciate God (Photo) by Nobody: 3:21am On Jul 30, 2022
Politicians! grin grin

13 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Kneels Down In Dunamis Church To Appreciate God (Photo) by Nobody: 3:23am On Jul 30, 2022
Laggafin:
He's the next commander in chief.. it's already sealed in heaven and Earth.. and no haram.. bandits.. AK-47 demons from acros the sahel ..political scavengers and bukaneers ..nor even forces of darkness can stop him

You worship Amadioha!

Almighty God cannot make Obi president come 2023!

God gave you brains to become a realist, not to become a believer of fiction!

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Kneels Down In Dunamis Church To Appreciate God (Photo) by AntiTerrorist: 3:27am On Jul 30, 2022
ElSudani:
President of CAN.

It's OBI2023

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Kneels Down In Dunamis Church To Appreciate God (Photo) by AntiTerrorist: 3:29am On Jul 30, 2022
ElSudani:

We sane Nigerians are representing him and it is not based on religion or any primordial sentiments.

Pathetic!

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Kneels Down In Dunamis Church To Appreciate God (Photo) by ElSudani: 3:40am On Jul 30, 2022
AntiTerrorist:

It's OBI2023

God is kind and merciful. Otherwise, some of you hypocrites will mention his name and thunder would strike you instantly.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Kneels Down In Dunamis Church To Appreciate God (Photo) by AntiTerrorist: 3:46am On Jul 30, 2022
ElSudani:

God is kind and merciful. Otherwise, some of you hypocrites will mention his name and thunder would strike you instantly.
ISLAM'IC YOU

Tinubu's romance with radical muslims and Islam'ic fundamentalists like Hell Rufai, Shetima and Ganduje who are unrepentant and unapologetic Islam'ic terrorists' sympathisers speaks a lot about his evil agenda for Nigeria. I am sure no Yoruba muslim would want to live in a society like Afghanistan or Yemen.

BREAKING: “I’m not his Campaign DG”- El-rufai denies working for Tinubu
http:///14ea0fa2220729en_ng?link=1&client=news

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Kneels Down In Dunamis Church To Appreciate God (Photo) by samabiodun: 3:47am On Jul 30, 2022
Twitter president

8 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Kneels Down In Dunamis Church To Appreciate God (Photo) by Laggafin: 4:23am On Jul 30, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

You worship Amadioha!

Almighty God cannot make Obi president come 2023!

God gave you brains to become a realist, not to become a believer of fiction!
One boko haram terrorist sighted

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Kneels Down In Dunamis Church To Appreciate God (Photo) by Nobody: 4:25am On Jul 30, 2022
Laggafin:

One boko haram terrorist sighted

Call me anything!

The truth I told you!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Kneels Down In Dunamis Church To Appreciate God (Photo) by ceede2: 4:33am On Jul 30, 2022
Some days ago, one politician congratulate the new CAN president, it was condemned by some ingrates who like to force their candidate on another person, another politician go to church and worship God as usual, they call it breaking News, ' cos He is the most righteous!!

I'm a christian, but if other politician like Atiku/Tiunbu go to their place of worship do they bring it to NL? Capital NO.

Him for no knee down worship God before, hypocrite everywhere.

No be every body on NL daft, before una go post rubbish about the so call Saint Obi, make una know say listeners 'r everywhere.

All this one no they move me, na only God know who dey worship am.

Next please.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Kneels Down In Dunamis Church To Appreciate God (Photo) by Gozac: 4:43am On Jul 30, 2022
ElSudani:

Must you comment?

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Kneels Down In Dunamis Church To Appreciate God (Photo) by ceede2: 4:54am On Jul 30, 2022
DaddyFabooluz:
I can't believe we still have Nigerian youths that still don't have sense by now. May your generations never see peace for insulting God because of PO.
Let God fight his battle don't add emotional to it. He who created ear is not deaf, likewise eyes � his not blind.

Don't fight for God n curse somebody's generation.

Shalom.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Kneels Down In Dunamis Church To Appreciate God (Photo) by obyrich(m): 4:57am On Jul 30, 2022
MosakuAW:
Why is there so much Religion, ethnicity and triberlism in Nigeria political system.

Who are we to blame this on. The colonial masters or the politics of divide and rule.

What the frontliner should be doing now is showing the populace what direction they are going to lead us come 2023 and not visiting of churches nor calling "Fake Bishop" to venue of unveiling of candidates

Of all the 4 known name leading the frontline of next year election, I believe in OBI but I do not like the way politician are mixing religion with politics.

May God lead us right come February 2023. If we don't get it right come 2023, Nigeria should just break-up.
APC government led bu Buhari raised ethno-religious tensions to an all time high. We expected the next government would douse the tension by ensuring a balance first. Buhari effect is still fresh on people's minds and now Tinubu came with this insensitive choice of deputy.
He is creating a divide that only exists in his mind. Christians voted for Buhari and Yaradua massively. I wonder why Muslims would not have voted Tinubu if he had taken a Christian northerner as vice. He has made his choice, let the voter make theirs. Nigeria is greater than all of us.

7 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Kneels Down In Dunamis Church To Appreciate God (Photo) by obyrich(m): 5:07am On Jul 30, 2022
ceede2:
Some days ago, one politician congratulate the new CAN president, it was condemned by some ingrates who like to force their candidate on another person, another politician go to church and worship God as usual, they call it breaking News, ' cos He is the most righteous!!

I'm a christian, but if other politician like Atiku/Tiunbu go to their place of worship do they bring it to NL? Capital NO.

Him for no knee down worship God before, hypocrite everywhere.

No be every body on NL daft, before una go post rubbish about the so call Saint Obi, make una know say listeners 'r everywhere.

All this one no they move me, na only God know who dey worship am.

Next please.

Tinubu's visit to mosques have graced nairaland pages several times. Yes, they bring it to nairaland. Capital YES.

13 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

'What Is Bulaba?' - Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu / Obi-datti: Tinubu Petitions NBC, Wants Channels TV Sanctioned / EndSARS: Lagos State Police Command Reacts To Attack On RRS Operatives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.