Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,805 members, 7,837,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

A Glitch In The Matrix, Have You Experienced It Before? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Glitch In The Matrix, Have You Experienced It Before? (636 Views)

I Thought Driving On An Empty Tank Was A Miracle Until I Experienced It And ……. / I Finally Hacked The Matrix (part 1) / SLEEP Paralysis,has Anyone Experienced It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Glitch In The Matrix, Have You Experienced It Before? by helinues: 6:35am On May 12
A day didn't exist to me last week. I woke up thinking it was Saturday, so wanted to drop the refuse downstairs, I normally do on Saturdays, then I came back upstairs, I was like today should be Friday.

I later decided to go the mall, it was when I got to the mall I realized it wasn't even Friday or Saturday but Sunday. How

Yet to figure it out. That must be a glitch in the matrix

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Glitch In The Matrix, Have You Experienced It Before? by Babangidapikin: 6:46am On May 12
That is Amnesia..hope you are not on any medication....a glitch in the matrix is different.

3 Likes

Re: A Glitch In The Matrix, Have You Experienced It Before? by Mikespecialone(m): 6:47am On May 12
Hope you were not under influence

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Glitch In The Matrix, Have You Experienced It Before? by helinues: 6:48am On May 12
Mikespecialone:

No, I have been spending more days at home for like a month as we have been experiencing daily heavy rain.. I lost count of days cos the night outings stopped, mall once in a week return back and lock up
Re: A Glitch In The Matrix, Have You Experienced It Before? by helinues: 6:50am On May 12
Babangidapikin:
That is Amnesia..hope you are not on any medication....a glitch in the matrix is different.

How is a glitch different from confusing about Friday or Saturday when it was even on Sunday..

Amnesia at what age?
Re: A Glitch In The Matrix, Have You Experienced It Before? by Mikespecialone(m): 6:55am On May 12
helinues:

No, I have been spending more days at home for like a month as we have been experiencing daily heavy rain.. I lost count of days cos the night outings stopped, mall once in a week return back and lock up

It has happened to me countless times and na highness cause ham .....
Re: A Glitch In The Matrix, Have You Experienced It Before? by Babangidapikin: 6:56am On May 12
helinues:

How is a glitch different from confusing about Friday or Saturday when it was even on Sunday..

Amnesia at what age?
After reading your previous comment, I suspect perhaps your electricity isn't regular, so let call this nepaciousness ...losing grip of time due to lack of electricity... Because when the light comes you tend to want to do all your work.. There was a Sunday I thought was Monday, because I was so busy it looks like a working day .. try subscribe to something that come daily, that you like to read,that states the time, especially as an introverted introvert .
Re: A Glitch In The Matrix, Have You Experienced It Before? by helinues: 6:56am On May 12
Mikespecialone:

It has happened to me countless times and na highness cause ham .....

The over highness, I stopped that too long time. If I go get money to drink the next day, no need of drinking it all today. It no worth am

That chronic hangover heh, I don't just like that feeling
Re: A Glitch In The Matrix, Have You Experienced It Before? by helinues: 6:58am On May 12
Babangidapikin:

After reading your previous comment, I suspect perhaps your electricity isn't regular, so let call this nepaciousness ...losing grip of time due to lack of electricity... Because when the light comes you tend to want to do all your work.. There was a Sunday I thought was Monday, because I was so busy it looks like a working day .. try subscribe to something that come daily, that you like to read,that states the time, especially as an introverted introvert .

NEPA

Make I just Waka pass.
Re: A Glitch In The Matrix, Have You Experienced It Before? by Babangidapikin: 7:02am On May 12
helinues:

NEPA

Make I just Waka pass.
I said suspect, not a conclusion.. because a glitch is seeing a plane or bird not moving but pause in the air or seeing two 🌞 Suns or two πŸŒ• Moons
Re: A Glitch In The Matrix, Have You Experienced It Before? by Mikespecialone(m): 7:04am On May 12
helinues:

The over highness, I stopped that too long time. If I go get money to drink the next day, no need of drinking it all today. It no worth am

That chronic hangover heh, I don't just like that feeling

That thing made me think I skipped two days to Sunday ,
Re: A Glitch In The Matrix, Have You Experienced It Before? by helinues: 7:04am On May 12
Babangidapikin:

I said suspect, not a conclusion.. because a glitch is seeing a plane or bird not moving but pause in the air or seeing two 🌞 Suns or two πŸŒ• Moons

How person fit stay for house for a month without having stable electricity? Person go dey bored now, so electricity is not the issue here
Re: A Glitch In The Matrix, Have You Experienced It Before? by helinues: 7:06am On May 12
Mikespecialone:

That thing made me think I skipped two days to Sunday ,

People have actually died untimely due to excessive consumption of alcohol. There are some hangover that if care is not taken, one can vomit is intestine, you would feel like vomiting but not even water or saliva would come out, that's where suffocation comes in.

Drinking responsibility na for one's goodness
Re: A Glitch In The Matrix, Have You Experienced It Before? by Babangidapikin: 7:07am On May 12
helinues:

How person fit stay for house for a month without having stable electricity? Person go dey bored now, so electricity is not the issue here
Okay let me wait for other experts then , because I have seen a video of someone come through a portal in a busy street and no one noticed, so anything is possible.
Re: A Glitch In The Matrix, Have You Experienced It Before? by Orobadmeat: 7:10am On May 12
I blame cheap drugs peddled in the street this days, Bunkum angry angry angry
Re: A Glitch In The Matrix, Have You Experienced It Before? by Mikespecialone(m): 7:32am On May 12
helinues:

People have actually died untimely due to excessive consumption of alcohol. There are some hangover that if care is not taken, one can vomit is intestine, you would feel like vomiting but not even water or saliva would come out, that's where suffocation comes in.

smiley smiley smiley suddenly you turn preacher..... But you made sense
Re: A Glitch In The Matrix, Have You Experienced It Before? by Malroux: 7:44am On May 12
helinues:

Are you still a drunkard?

1 Like

Re: A Glitch In The Matrix, Have You Experienced It Before? by LordReed(m): 8:35am On May 12
helinues:
A day didn't exist to me last week. I woke up thinking it was Saturday, so wanted to drop the refuse downstairs, I normally do on Saturdays, then I came back upstairs, I was like today should be Friday.

I later decided to go the mall, it was when I got to the mall I realized it wasn't even Friday or Saturday but Sunday. How

Did you get drunk or high on Friday?

1 Like

Re: A Glitch In The Matrix, Have You Experienced It Before? by BigDawsNet: 8:37am On May 12
helinues:

A glitch in the matrix is a different thing entirely...

E.g.. Anything you are absolutely sure happened but later see that it did not, example say you remember seeing the clock strike 10 and get ready for bed only to realise it’s still 9:00

It happened to me once with a friend...
We had a chat and we said we both leave home around 12pm so we can met up... 12pm sharp! I stepped out.. I was abt to leave the house and I checked my fone for a notification... next I saw is 11:30am.. I shout wtfπŸ˜ƒ... is my watch going back in time..

I called my friend and he was just discussing with someone how he saw 12pm few min ago... and it later change automatically to 11:30am

We went back inside and begin wondering if truly dis science conspiracy is real

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Glitch In The Matrix, Have You Experienced It Before? by Jokerman(m): 8:52am On May 12
Abi na Tinubu inspired hunger dey do you?

1 Like

Re: A Glitch In The Matrix, Have You Experienced It Before? by hakeemhakeem(m): 8:54am On May 12
But always on nairaland with date and day displayed, even Sunday were people always come with Sunday thread.
Re: A Glitch In The Matrix, Have You Experienced It Before? by Melagros(m): 9:01am On May 12
helinues:

You can see how important it is to be either religious or a theist
Re: A Glitch In The Matrix, Have You Experienced It Before? by AcadaWriter: 10:11am On May 12
Re: A Glitch In The Matrix, Have You Experienced It Before? by balaclava: 10:30am On May 12
helinues:

Buhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhajajajaja

I don laugh die cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: A Glitch In The Matrix, Have You Experienced It Before? by WantsandMore: 11:10am On May 12
helinues:

okay why didn't you just check the calendar on your mobile phone to save you the stress? No be only glitch na patch
Re: A Glitch In The Matrix, Have You Experienced It Before? by falcon01: 11:29am On May 12
I Ince thre something up an it kept goin and never landed, I was 13 years old then and no body believed so I stopped telling anybody.
Re: A Glitch In The Matrix, Have You Experienced It Before? by LordReed(m): 3:07pm On May 12
Melagros:

You can see how important it is to be either religious or a theist

You are funny. Because had some kind of memory lapse it means he needs to be religious? SMH.
Re: A Glitch In The Matrix, Have You Experienced It Before? by oluwaahmed: 3:38pm On May 12
Probably drugs or joblessness. because only joblessness can make you forget. Dejavu is a typical example of a glitch
Re: A Glitch In The Matrix, Have You Experienced It Before? by ITbomb(m): 4:48pm On May 12
Go find work do.
Na joblessness cause am

(1) (Reply)

Prosperity Is As Easy As A B C / Faith Fighter Online Game Pulled After Muslim Protests / God Authorises Abortions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.