Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,151 members, 7,811,292 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:30 AM

I Finally Hacked The Matrix (part 1) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Finally Hacked The Matrix (part 1) (2206 Views)

There Is No Jesus Christ. Religions Are Programs Of The Matrix. / The Matrix Of All Matter / END Of SEARCH - Matrix Decoded (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Finally Hacked The Matrix (part 1) by GodWrites: 10:35pm On Mar 08, 2023
It's been an eternity since I last posted.

On this forum I have shared my spiritual journey to the cosmos extensively.

How I became god, met with the gurus,

And for the first time in a millennium, I finally grasped the nature of my reality.

If I could gather 10 consciousness, I could manipulate the very fabric of reality, to create and destroy at will.

My journey began i got hold of declassified CIA documents detailing the process of astral projection.

It took me over a decade to finally master this art, and since I did the material plane has become less desirable.

I'm practically addicted to this practice that even when my body sleeps, my astral body is wild awake, either downloading data from the source, creating dream characters, or simply floating through the air.

My understanding of quantum physics became a tool that helped me to grasp frequencies and energies, allowing me to manifest my desires effortlessly.

Not only did I lose interest in material wealth, but I also lost interest in this 3D plane. But I was fully aware that there are people on this planet that know something I don't.

They have been know my many names by sons of men. The men behind the curtain. The Illuminati. The one percent of the one percent.

You won't find them, they find you.

But in my case, It was a universal obligation that I must find them. A new purpose from the Universe. It was on May 9, 1921, when I met Albert Einstein, the most famous scientist in the world, on stage in McCosh 50, Princeton University's largest lecture hall.

When my brain clicked on Einstein's law of relativity, I finally understood time, and realised that I existed at the wrong time in history.

And this was when my journey truly began. I will continue this tale later.

May we meet again.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Finally Hacked The Matrix (part 1) by TheBillyonaire: 10:44pm On Mar 08, 2023
So this write up is the 'Matrix Hacking'?

You will be alright eventually.

5 Likes

Re: I Finally Hacked The Matrix (part 1) by GodWrites: 10:45pm On Mar 08, 2023
TheBillyonaire:
So this write up is the 'Matrix Hacking'?

You will be alright eventually.

cheesy
Re: I Finally Hacked The Matrix (part 1) by TheBillyonaire: 10:50pm On Mar 08, 2023
GodWrites:

cheesy

By the way, if you know the simple mechanics of the Universe and how it works, you could live in the world and prosper outside the matrix system controls.
Re: I Finally Hacked The Matrix (part 1) by yrhuhfy113: 10:59pm On Mar 08, 2023
GodWrites:

And for the first time in a millennium, I finally grasped the nature of my reality.

If I could gather 10 consciousness, I could manipulate the very fabric of reality, to create and destroy at will.

My journey began i got hold of declassified CIA documents detailing the process of astral projection.

It took me over a decade to finally master this art, and since I did the material plane has become less desirable.

I'm practically addicted to this practice that even when my body sleeps, my astral body is wild awake, either downloading data from the source, creating dream characters, or simply floating through the air.

My understanding of quantum physics became a tool that helped me to grasp frequencies and energies, allowing me to manifest my desires effortlessly.

Not only did I lose interest in material wealth, but I also lost interest in this 3D plane. But I was fully aware that there are people on this planet that know something I don't.

They have been know my many names by sons of men. The men behind the curtain. The Illuminati. The one percent of the one percent.

But in my case, It was a universal obligation that I must find them. A new purpose from the Universe. It was on May 9, 1921, when I met Albert Einstein, the most famous scientist in the world, on stage in McCosh 50, Princeton University's largest lecture hall.

When my brain clicked on Einstein's law of relativity, I finally understood time, and realised that I existed at the wrong time in history.

May we meet again.

Low budget andrew tate

6 Likes

Re: I Finally Hacked The Matrix (part 1) by CityBoy17: 11:00pm On Mar 08, 2023
🤡

1 Like

Re: I Finally Hacked The Matrix (part 1) by GodWrites: 12:39am On Mar 09, 2023
TheBillyonaire:

By the way, if you know the simple mechanics of the Universe and how it works, you could live in the world and prosper outside the matrix system controls.

You know nothing!
Re: I Finally Hacked The Matrix (part 1) by CeeJeckydivah: 12:44am On Mar 09, 2023
Please i just need $10k in btc? Should i drop my wallet?

GodWrites:

You know nothing!
GodWrites:

You know nothing!
Re: I Finally Hacked The Matrix (part 1) by GodWrites: 12:48am On Mar 09, 2023
CeeJeckydivah:
Please i just need $10k in btc? Should i drop my wallet?

I would rather teach you how you can make a million dollars by doing something very simple that even a 7-year-old could do it. Please don't believe me.
Re: I Finally Hacked The Matrix (part 1) by dontrulee: 2:08am On Mar 09, 2023
This one is having symptoms of psychosis already. Come, let me treat you cheesy

5 Likes

Re: I Finally Hacked The Matrix (part 1) by falcon01: 3:06am On Mar 09, 2023
Where is billyonaire

5 Likes

Re: I Finally Hacked The Matrix (part 1) by TheBillyonaire: 6:37am On Mar 09, 2023
GodWrites:

You know nothing!
|I agree that nothing is a good place to start than being programmed with rubbish.

1 Like

Re: I Finally Hacked The Matrix (part 1) by CeeJeckydivah: 8:04am On Mar 09, 2023
GodWrites:

I would rather teach you how you can make a million dollars by doing something very simple that even a 7-year-old could do it. Please don't believe me.

Pls do, will i say no to money? Hell No.

1 Like

Re: I Finally Hacked The Matrix (part 1) by GodWrites: 8:09am On Mar 09, 2023
TheBillyonaire:
|I agree that nothing is a good place to start than being programmed with rubbish.

You know nothing, and you are nothing. You are dismissed!
Re: I Finally Hacked The Matrix (part 1) by TheBillyonaire: 8:12am On Mar 09, 2023
GodWrites:

You know nothing, and you are nothing. You are dismissed!

I agree with you, I know 'nothing', I am 'nothing'. From 'nothingness' is the very Existence that Creation is generated from. You are making progress as my student. When we started chatting you sounded sillier than a toad from a soak away, now you are sounding poetic.

4 Likes

Re: I Finally Hacked The Matrix (part 1) by Demonicus: 8:14am On Mar 09, 2023
Too much open eye,dey make Pesin mad.

E get how I take believe this Op.🤔

7 Likes

Re: I Finally Hacked The Matrix (part 1) by GodWrites: 8:14am On Mar 09, 2023
TheBillyonaire:

I agree with you, I know 'nothing', I am 'nothing'. From 'nothingness' is the very Existence that Creation is generated from. You are making progress as my student. When we started chatting you sounded sillier than a toad from a soak away, now you are sounding poetic.

Boy, you are dismissed.
Re: I Finally Hacked The Matrix (part 1) by TheBillyonaire: 8:16am On Mar 09, 2023
GodWrites:

Boy, you are dismissed.

Yes Sir.
Re: I Finally Hacked The Matrix (part 1) by GodWrites: 8:17am On Mar 09, 2023
TheBillyonaire:

Yes Sir.
Good boy.
Re: I Finally Hacked The Matrix (part 1) by care4you: 8:42am On Mar 09, 2023
Typing from Iragbiji

🙄🙄🙄

5 Likes

Re: I Finally Hacked The Matrix (part 1) by Joeev: 9:37am On Mar 09, 2023
GodWrites:

I believe you boss, please teach me. Should I send you a DM?

2 Likes

Re: I Finally Hacked The Matrix (part 1) by Nobody: 10:20am On Mar 09, 2023
GodWrites:

May we meet again.

Beer palour talk.

1 Like

Re: I Finally Hacked The Matrix (part 1) by Corebelieversfo: 10:29am On Mar 09, 2023
Reality isn't static or stable. Spacetime bending is a testament of that. Reality bends to our perception. I do agree with you.
We got a forum where spirituality, the paranormal, religions and other stuff are discussed.

You are welcome to join www . core believers . com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Finally Hacked The Matrix (part 1) by ATEAMS: 10:37am On Mar 09, 2023
So what's your new occupation now ? Hired Killers ?
Re: I Finally Hacked The Matrix (part 1) by obinna58(m): 10:53am On Mar 09, 2023
TheBillyonaire:
Baba you still Dey here, long time
Re: I Finally Hacked The Matrix (part 1) by TheBillyonaire: 11:26am On Mar 09, 2023
obinna58:

Baba you still Dey here, long time

I just dey show. Looking for some silly addiction to my computer to get something done before i comot again.

5 Likes

Re: I Finally Hacked The Matrix (part 1) by Martinsmine(m): 1:23pm On Mar 09, 2023
TheBillyonaire:

I just dey show. Looking for some silly addiction to my computer to get something done before i comot again.

Good afternoon master bill

1 Like

Re: I Finally Hacked The Matrix (part 1) by JapaToDNext: 1:28pm On Mar 09, 2023
Op, can u dodge bullets like Neo of matrix

If not, then u did not learn anything during training

2 Likes

Re: I Finally Hacked The Matrix (part 1) by TheBillyonaire: 2:21pm On Mar 09, 2023
Martinsmine:

Good afternoon master bill

Great afternoon my man. I hope you guys are catching them young.
Re: I Finally Hacked The Matrix (part 1) by Joeev: 2:29pm On Mar 09, 2023
GodWrites:

Boss man, please I'm asking again, teach me.

1 Like

Re: I Finally Hacked The Matrix (part 1) by truthCoder: 4:38pm On Mar 09, 2023
GodWrites:

May we meet again.

You need to stop taking that hemp from that dirty woman. She dries the leaves on an open septic tank.

6 Likes

Re: I Finally Hacked The Matrix (part 1) by Nobody: 5:02pm On Mar 09, 2023
Yeah me too, I hacked the matrix and I am currently quantum jumping.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Catholic Faithfuls: Pope John Paul II has passed away / Proof Of The Existence Of God / What Really Is A Soul?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.