Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,333 members, 7,842,974 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

Wike To Fubara: Midnight Injunction Cannot Sack Rivers Lawmakers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike To Fubara: Midnight Injunction Cannot Sack Rivers Lawmakers (31398 Views)

Why We Defected To The APC - Rivers Lawmakers / Rivers Lawmakers Serve Impeachment Notice On Gov Fubara / Reason Why I Cannot Sack Yakubu Mahmood As INEC Chairman - Buhari Reveal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike To Fubara: Midnight Injunction Cannot Sack Rivers Lawmakers by Curious345: 8:23am On May 12
Wike is a criminal .

A man who openly rigged elections and murdered people in the process ?

Tinubu made him fct minister as payback for his criminality

A man who overnight marked AIT land at NTA road for demolition just because RAYMOND DOPKESI SUPPORTED ATIKU TO CLINCH THE PDP TICKET! This will eventually lead to Raymond's death ..directly linked to wike's illegality

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike To Fubara: Midnight Injunction Cannot Sack Rivers Lawmakers by AnambraPikinSel: 8:23am On May 12
Make wike and fubara kpai themselves

1 Like

Re: Wike To Fubara: Midnight Injunction Cannot Sack Rivers Lawmakers by Kewtt: 8:24am On May 12
Chucks13:
Fubara may be remove in a matter of time. He is very naive politically.
He's a disloyal ingrate

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike To Fubara: Midnight Injunction Cannot Sack Rivers Lawmakers by Kewtt: 8:25am On May 12
Curious345:
Wike is a criminal .

A man who openly rigged elections and murdered people in the process ?

Tinubu made him fct minister as payback for his criminality

Why didn't you go to tribunal with your evidence that your father was murdered during elections by him

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike To Fubara: Midnight Injunction Cannot Sack Rivers Lawmakers by Coolestguy2023: 8:25am On May 12
I pity Fubara. You should have known Wike before now that "AGREEMENT IS AGREEMENT". He thought Atiku a big lesson which you are well aware of when Atiku renaged on the party agreement. For Wike to deal with Atiku, who is Fubura? Fubura is a small boy who some clowns are pushing to is downfall and when he finally falls, those clowns would be no where to be found.
If you think you can bring down the man that single handedly made you a governor with is influence, then Fubura is a big joke. Wike have that "STRUCTURE" and they are loyal to him to the core because they trust him 100%. That is why they are all rooting for him. Forget the fact that he is a governor, all those rubbish executive order he has as a governor which all this ipob miscreants are saying is effective if tge "PEOPLE" are behind him of which Fubura don't have the people behind him.
River people trust and believe in Wike more than Fubura and that is a fact. Most of the people supporting Fubura are the Igbos that have no political say in River's politics except there usual weightless noise on social media.
I will advice Fubura to make peace with Wike and stop allowing a few miscreants to push him to his downfall.
Fubura can NEVER had been a governor without Wike and so he must honor the agreement.
A word is enough for the wise.
You cannot force loyalty, you earn it. Fubara is pained because Wike has more loyal people to his name than himself as the governor. Wike earned it with is works so Fubura should stop fighting is political god father and start working to earn his own loyalty else he will soon be politically irrelevant.
Retract your steps and stop allowing SM clowns to push you to your downfall else you will learn the hard way.

*I DON'T READ MENTIONS SO YOU WILL BE WASTING YOUR TIME REPLYING ME*

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike To Fubara: Midnight Injunction Cannot Sack Rivers Lawmakers by Lavor234: 8:26am On May 12
Wike is stressing everybody. Mister Minister, kidnappings have resumed in Abuja. Focus and let people of Rivers breathe

8 Likes

Re: Wike To Fubara: Midnight Injunction Cannot Sack Rivers Lawmakers by ozo13(m): 8:26am On May 12
Racoon:
Because Wike believes everything is all about chaos, anarchy, impunity and lawlessness.
i believe both sides are gradually using arsenal available to them.wike will one day seek federal might to gain upper hand like he used it against Ameachi during Jonathan era and people only cried and he went away with it.
Political class no send anybody o, this I know

2 Likes

Re: Wike To Fubara: Midnight Injunction Cannot Sack Rivers Lawmakers by Druss(m): 8:26am On May 12
Wike should stand down.

2 Likes

Re: Wike To Fubara: Midnight Injunction Cannot Sack Rivers Lawmakers by Kewtt: 8:27am On May 12
Druss:
Wike should stand down.

For you vagabonds
Re: Wike To Fubara: Midnight Injunction Cannot Sack Rivers Lawmakers by Chucks13: 8:27am On May 12
Kewtt:

He's a disloyal ingrate

That is what I noticed. People can't be blaming Wike without looking or asking Fubara to tell the truth what he as done wrong.

I hate betrayer and ingrate like mad.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike To Fubara: Midnight Injunction Cannot Sack Rivers Lawmakers by Peacecore: 8:27am On May 12
Racoon:
Because Wike believes everything is all about chaos, anarchy, impunity and lawlessness.
But u clapped for him when he was showing chaos to Buhari...hypocrisy2.0

7 Likes

Re: Wike To Fubara: Midnight Injunction Cannot Sack Rivers Lawmakers by blackgold2018(m): 8:28am On May 12
phantom:
WIKE and his comitee of friends think they have 2 heads, oya make dem put body na. They think Rivers is Lagos or the southwest where godfatherism is the norm? No na...

I never liked Fubara. You imposed him on us. We accepted reluctantly. But thankGod he turned out to be what Rivers people wanted and not what you wanted. Now you are screaming ingratitude all over the place because he refused you your 15 billion every month.

And the south westerners are supporting your madness because you wrote results to bring their brother into power. No worry, Body go tell una. Even Tinubu sef go comot body when e set. When one pipeline blow ontop this matter, eye go clear am.

That heaven must come down in Rivers state o! Fubara goes no where!! angry
lol I like the pipeline part.

As far as rivers people are behind Fubara. Nobody can do nothing about it. Even Tinubu himself.

Let Fubara just go align with Militants. Since wike has the majority of rivers road touts.

1 Like

Re: Wike To Fubara: Midnight Injunction Cannot Sack Rivers Lawmakers by Kewtt: 8:28am On May 12
Lavor234:
Wike is stressing everybody. Mister Minister, kidnappings have resumed in Abuja. Focus and let people of Rivers breathe

Mister kidnapper your have been apprehended in Abuja....na why you run go pH go hide. Hand go soon reach you

2 Likes

Re: Wike To Fubara: Midnight Injunction Cannot Sack Rivers Lawmakers by Chucks13: 8:28am On May 12
Druss:
Wike should stand down.

Stand down for you ba? Bia, pls if you don't know what to say pls keep quiet..

1 Like

Re: Wike To Fubara: Midnight Injunction Cannot Sack Rivers Lawmakers by Lexusgs430: 8:28am On May 12
Why wike cannot just face his abuja portfolio, smells of travesty of intent....... wike is trying so hard to continue a 3rd term in rivers state, under the guise of protecting his political structure.........

5 Likes

Re: Wike To Fubara: Midnight Injunction Cannot Sack Rivers Lawmakers by Curious345: 8:29am On May 12
Kewtt:

Why didn't you go to tribunal with your evidence that your father was murdered during elections by him

I don't need to .. are you a a Nigerian ?

If you are then why ask that rubbish question ?

4 Likes

Re: Wike To Fubara: Midnight Injunction Cannot Sack Rivers Lawmakers by Kewtt: 8:29am On May 12
blackgold2018:
lol I like the pipeline part.

As far as rivers people are behind Fubara. Nobody can do nothing about it. Even Tinubu himself.

Let Fubara just go align with Militants. Since wike has the majority of rivers road touts.

Even militants don't want such disloyal ingrate.... Loyalty is everything

5 Likes

Re: Wike To Fubara: Midnight Injunction Cannot Sack Rivers Lawmakers by Kewtt: 8:29am On May 12
Curious345:

I don't need to .. are you a a Nigerian ?

If you are then why ask that rubbish question ?
I'm a patriotic Nigerian not an ipob like you

1 Like

Re: Wike To Fubara: Midnight Injunction Cannot Sack Rivers Lawmakers by Chucks13: 8:30am On May 12
Lexusgs430:
Why wike cannot just face his abuja portfolio, smells of travesty of intent....... wike is trying so hard to continue a 3rd term in rivers state, under the guise of protecting his political structure.........

Abeggyyy!!! Leav grammar, betrayer are bitch.

2 Likes

Re: Wike To Fubara: Midnight Injunction Cannot Sack Rivers Lawmakers by Druss(m): 8:30am On May 12
Kewtt:

For you vagabonds

Ok. He should continue bleating like a mad goat in public.

1 Like

Re: Wike To Fubara: Midnight Injunction Cannot Sack Rivers Lawmakers by Kewtt: 8:30am On May 12
Chucks13:

That is what I noticed. People can't be blaming Wike without looking or asking Fubara to tell the truth what he as done wrong.

Very well said.

1 Like

Re: Wike To Fubara: Midnight Injunction Cannot Sack Rivers Lawmakers by Patojargz: 8:30am On May 12
Fubara still dey play 🎮 try whine ds man so em nerves and ego go calm.
Re: Wike To Fubara: Midnight Injunction Cannot Sack Rivers Lawmakers by Druss(m): 8:30am On May 12
Chucks13:

Stand down for you ba? Bia, pls if you don't know what to say pls keep quiet..

1 Like

Re: Wike To Fubara: Midnight Injunction Cannot Sack Rivers Lawmakers by gbengene1234(m): 8:30am On May 12
Openly saying all this in public space. If I were to be Fubara, I go just kukuma scatter everything Wike ever worked for since he is also determined. We all knew he was the one instigating violence in the state. Now, he is openly admiting to it and openly daring the governor. Meanwhile, he knows the power a governor holds in a state regardless of you been the one that installed him there. This kind of politics is self interest not for the benefit of the masses atall. If you installed a successor because you believe he is up to the task then later on, you feel otherwise. Why not wait until the coming Election and show him the way out to prove your superiority or is Wike scared he won't be more of relevance by then? Funny part was he couldn't even deliver the state for PBAT.

2 Likes

Re: Wike To Fubara: Midnight Injunction Cannot Sack Rivers Lawmakers by cjudy(m): 8:31am On May 12
Putindbutt:
Fubara is a comedian, Bitter Obi people are pushing him into a fire.

Take this BATeria, it will cure your madness of rascality

2 Likes

Re: Wike To Fubara: Midnight Injunction Cannot Sack Rivers Lawmakers by Kewtt: 8:31am On May 12
Druss:

Get a needle and puncture your eardrums if you are not happy hearing him talk.
Re: Wike To Fubara: Midnight Injunction Cannot Sack Rivers Lawmakers by Curious345: 8:31am On May 12
Chucks13:

how ?

1 Like

Re: Wike To Fubara: Midnight Injunction Cannot Sack Rivers Lawmakers by Kewtt: 8:32am On May 12
gbengene1234:
Openly saying all this in public space. If I were to be Fubara, I go just kukuma scatter everything Wike ever worked for since he is also determined. We all knew he was the one instigating violence in the state. Now, he is openly admiting to it and openly daring the governor. Meanwhile, he knows the power a governor holds in a state regardless of you been the one that installed him there. This kind of politics is self interest not for the benefit of the masses atall. If you installed a successor because you believe he is up to the task then later on, you feel otherwise. Why not wait until the coming Election and show him the way out to prove your superiority or is Wike scared he won't be more of relevance by then? Funny part was he couldn't even deliver the state for PBAT.

Poverty stricken reasoning. Wealthy and powerful people don't fight like peasants like you.

1 Like

Re: Wike To Fubara: Midnight Injunction Cannot Sack Rivers Lawmakers by Curious345: 8:32am On May 12
Kewtt:

I'm a patriotic Nigerian not an ipob like you
okay ..bye

2 Likes

Re: Wike To Fubara: Midnight Injunction Cannot Sack Rivers Lawmakers by OKORONKWOBRIGHT(m): 8:32am On May 12
Are you the owner of river's state greedy man you will fall

1 Like

Re: Wike To Fubara: Midnight Injunction Cannot Sack Rivers Lawmakers by Eteka1(m): 8:32am On May 12
Fubara is going down 👇, Bitter Obidients can go hug transformer. Wike no send una.
Re: Wike To Fubara: Midnight Injunction Cannot Sack Rivers Lawmakers by Bomaking(m): 8:32am On May 12
Wow, a god is beg for forgiveness..
Wike is the worse governor River's state has produced..

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Unqualified Imaan Sulaiman-Ibrahim Resumes As NAPTIP Boss, Buhari Keeps Mum / How Fulani Herdsmen Overpowered Policemen, Soldiers In Plateau – Victims / Igbo Traders In Port-Harcourt Auto Market Ignore IPOB Sit-At-Home (Video, Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.