Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,324 members, 7,860,774 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:03 PM

Sins Are like Credit Cards. Enjoy Now, Pay Later! (Pic) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sins Are like Credit Cards. Enjoy Now, Pay Later! (Pic) (5921 Views)

All Sins Are Not Equal. / JESUS says "Her Sins Are Forgiven Because She Loved Much" / Not All Sins Are Equal, Some Are Greater Than Each Other (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sins Are like Credit Cards. Enjoy Now, Pay Later! (Pic) by jesusjnr2020(m): 6:00am On May 20
goslowgoslow:

See Hypocrite! Are you not a sinner?
No I'm no longer a sinner but righteous and saved. When I truly repented and turned away from my lifestyle of sin, I became righteous and saved.

Any repentance where one doesn't truly turn away from his sins is fake.

Anyone who doesn't turn away from his sinful lifestyle isn't truly saved.

If you're think though you can be a sinner and still saved at the same time, you're only deceiving yourself.

Jesus (not me) said no worker of iniquity (sinner) shall enter be allowed into His kingdom.

Re: Sins Are like Credit Cards. Enjoy Now, Pay Later! (Pic) by goslowgoslow(m): 10:59am On May 20
jesusjnr2020:
No I'm no longer a sinner but righteous and saved. When I truly repented and turned away from my lifestyle of sin, I became righteous and saved.

Any repentance where one doesn't truly turn away from his sins is fake.

Anyone who doesn't turn away from his sinful lifestyle isn't truly saved.

If you're think though you can be a sinner and still saved at the same time, you're only deceiving yourself.

Jesus (not me) said no worker of iniquity (sinner) shall enter be allowed into His kingdom.
People interpreting Bible upside down. You don't even have basic knowledge of the scriptures.

1 Like

Re: Sins Are like Credit Cards. Enjoy Now, Pay Later! (Pic) by jesusjnr2020(m): 2:24pm On May 20
goslowgoslow:

People interpreting Bible upside down. You don't even have basic knowledge of the scriptures.
So said the antichrist pharisees of Jesus so makes perfect sense.

Someone who ignorantly thinks sinners can remain sinners and still be saved, accusing someone who knows better to be interpreting Bible upside down. What an irony.
Re: Sins Are like Credit Cards. Enjoy Now, Pay Later! (Pic) by assholemods: 2:46am On May 21
jesusjnr2020:
So said the antichrist pharisees of Jesus so makes perfect sense.

Someone who ignorantly thinks sinners can remain sinners and still be saved, accusing someone who knows better to be interpreting Bible upside down. What an irony.
Your response to the guy shows that you are not humble at all, arrogance at the peak.
What makes you think you know better than him? Even the Bible you claim to know warns against pride. The downfall of people like you no be here. You dey do like say na only be Christian or sabi bible.
Abi you think say na by Jesusjnr? Yeye !
Re: Sins Are like Credit Cards. Enjoy Now, Pay Later! (Pic) by atheistconverta: 7:56am On May 21
assholemods:

Your response to the guy shows that you are not humble at all, arrogance at the peak.
What makes you think you know better than him? Even the Bible you claim to know warns against pride. The downfall of people like you no be here. You dey do like say na only be Christian or sabi bible.
Abi you think say na by Jesusjnr? Yeye !
See them with them with their badbelle and envy. jesusjnr haters! After seeing all their hatred and disapproval proving useless and inconsequential as God keeps using jesusjnr for His glory and to their own utter bewilderment and disgust, the wolves are now coming as sheep in the disguise of alternate monikers. Hypocrites and Pharisees of the highest order hating on those who follow the example of Christ just as they hated Christ Himself. You didn't even know that the Pharisees thought Jesus was arrogant and filled with pride because He exposed their evil works. You should study the Gospels to see what Jesus Himself called and said to them to show how ignorant you were of His Word and Ways. Continue worrying about those who are doing God's Work instead of repenting from your evil ways. At least you wouldn't say you weren't warned by jesusjnr regardless of what you called him.
Re: Sins Are like Credit Cards. Enjoy Now, Pay Later! (Pic) by assholemods: 8:03am On May 21
atheistconverta:
See them with them with their badbelle and envy. jesusjnr haters! After seeing all their hatred and disapproval proving useless and inconsequential as God keeps using jesusjnr for His glory and to their own utter bewilderment and disgust, the wolves are now coming as sheep in the disguise of alternate monikers. Hypocrites and Pharisees of the highest order hating on those who follow the example of Christ just as they hated Christ Himself. You didn't even know that the Pharisees thought Jesus was arrogant and filled with pride because He exposed their evil works. You should study the Gospels to see what Jesus Himself called and said to them to show how ignorant you were of His Word and Ways. Continue worrying about those who are doing God's Work instead of repenting from your evil ways. At least you wouldn't say you weren't warned by jesusjnr regardless of what you called him.
You be real mumu and I bet hell fire awaits you! Do I know you from Adam that I will start to envy you? You this Santanic son of demon.
Re: Sins Are like Credit Cards. Enjoy Now, Pay Later! (Pic) by atheistconverta: 8:16am On May 21
assholemods:

You be real mumu and I bet hell fire awaits you! Do I know you from Adam that I will start to envy you? You this Santanic son of demon.
I talk am. Na dem dem haters. Of all the things in this whole thread it's only what jesusjnr said that spites you so much. it's obvious you're one of those whose evil works he brings to light hence the hatred, If you like though continue hating instead of repenting of your evil works, at least you won't say jesusjnr didn't warn you.
Re: Sins Are like Credit Cards. Enjoy Now, Pay Later! (Pic) by assholemods: 8:50am On May 21
atheistconverta:
I talk am. Na dem dem haters. Of all the things in this whole thread it's only what jesusjnr said that spites you so much. it's obvious you're one of those whose evil works he brings to light hence the hatred, If you like though continue hating instead of repenting of your evil works, at least you won't say jesusjnr didn't warn you.
Holier than thou! ..... lmao 😂🤣😂🤣 fake Christian!....you go explain taya....😂😂😂😂
Re: Sins Are like Credit Cards. Enjoy Now, Pay Later! (Pic) by atheistconverta: 10:28am On May 21
assholemods:

Holier than thou! ..... lmao 😂🤣😂🤣 fake Christian!....you go explain taya....😂😂😂😂
We already know your type like in the days of Noah. Mock those telling you to repent and turn away from your sins until the sky begins to cry, then you suddenly forget how to laugh again.
Re: Sins Are like Credit Cards. Enjoy Now, Pay Later! (Pic) by assholemods: 10:36am On May 21
atheistconverta:
We already know your type like in the days of Noah. Mock those telling you to repent and turn away from your sins until the sky begins to cry, then you suddenly forget how to laugh again.
Look at this pretender! You are the worst Christian in earth.
Re: Sins Are like Credit Cards. Enjoy Now, Pay Later! (Pic) by atheistconverta: 11:17am On May 21
assholemods:

Look at this pretender! You are the worst Christian in earth.
No wonder you're so mad at jesusjnr. You would rather hear lies that'll make you comfortable in sin, not truth that pricks your conscience. Your moniker alone says it all.
Re: Sins Are like Credit Cards. Enjoy Now, Pay Later! (Pic) by assholemods: 12:07pm On May 21
[quote author=atheistconverta post=130064919]No wonder you're so mad at jesusjnr. You would rather hear lies that'll make you comfortable in sin, not truth that pricks your conscience. Your moniker alone says it all.[/quote
Tell me the meaning of my moniker.
Is it your sin? Aproko sinless man mind your business.
Re: Sins Are like Credit Cards. Enjoy Now, Pay Later! (Pic) by atheistconverta: 2:36pm On May 21
assholemods:
Tell me the meaning of my moniker. Is it your sin? Aproko sinless man mind your business.
Why not practice what you preach, for someone that came to put his nose in other business talking about other people's monikers. It's now you know about minding your business right? Such a shameless hypocrite!
Re: Sins Are like Credit Cards. Enjoy Now, Pay Later! (Pic) by assholemods: 5:40pm On May 21
atheistconverta:
Why not practice what you preach, for someone that came to put his nose in other business talking about other people's monikers. It's now you know about minding your business right? Such a shameless hypocrite!
Educated illiterate! I said mind your business from other people's sin not their comment. This is a public place anybody can mention anybody. Stop acting like holier than thou everybody with their sin mind your business! Even Jesus Christ did not go about people's sin the way you are doing. Fake and hypocritical Christian that is what you are! Pretender!
You are even the one that started the issue of moniker not me! You are very dull!
By this way this is not Jesusjnr that I mentioned! Who is this goat?
Re: Sins Are like Credit Cards. Enjoy Now, Pay Later! (Pic) by assholemods: 5:47pm On May 21
atheistconverta:
No wonder you're so mad at jesusjnr. You would rather hear lies that'll make you comfortable in sin, not truth that pricks your conscience. Your moniker alone says it all.
Roving mad man!
Re: Sins Are like Credit Cards. Enjoy Now, Pay Later! (Pic) by atheistconverta: 5:53pm On May 21
assholemods:

Educated illiterate! I said mind your business from other people's sin not their comment. This is a public place anybody can mention anybody. Stop acting like holier than thou everybody with their sin mind your business! Even Jesus Christ did not go about people's sin the way you are doing. Fake and hypocritical Christian that is what you are! Pretender!
You are even the one that started the issue of moniker not me! You are very dull!
By this way this is not Jesusjnr that I mentioned! Who is this goat?
All this mouth you have and noise you're making will end if you continue sinning and don't repent. Tomorrow antichrists like you will be claiming to be christians yet be hating on those who follow the example and teachings of Christ to call sinners to repentance from their sins. Incase you don't know, it's antichrists like you that also hated and killed Jesus for bringing their evil works to light. Jesus Himself said this so don't be fooled that you won't do the same to Jesus if He were here. No wonder He will tell many of you wolves, pigs, and dogs posing as sheep to depart from Him on that day because He doesn't know you workers of iniquity. How would you expect Him to know people who call Him Lord yet refuse to turn from their wicked and sinful ways?
Re: Sins Are like Credit Cards. Enjoy Now, Pay Later! (Pic) by atheistconverta: 5:56pm On May 21
assholemods:

Roving mad man!
Your blood would only be on your head if you don't repent from your sin after being warned, so if you like be fooled that you're doing someone else. Btw, look at the screenshot below barefaced liar!

Re: Sins Are like Credit Cards. Enjoy Now, Pay Later! (Pic) by assholemods: 6:59pm On May 21
atheistconverta:
Your blood would only be on your head if you don't repent from your sin after being warned, so if you like be fooled that you're doing someone else. Btw, look at the screenshot below barefaced liar!
Roving mad man!
Re: Sins Are like Credit Cards. Enjoy Now, Pay Later! (Pic) by assholemods: 6:59pm On May 21
atheistconverta:
What makes your father a liar?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Withnessed the Dead Come Back To Life : Pastor feyi daniels / IN WHOSE/WHAT'S IMAGE ARE THESE CHILDREN CREATED? MAN FIXING GOD / Why Would God Order The Destruction Of Men And Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.