Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,109 members, 7,845,667 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

People In The Following States How Are They Doing, Hope They're Fine? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / People In The Following States How Are They Doing, Hope They're Fine? (1331 Views)

Atiku Is Leading In The Following States So Far / Reno Omokri States How PDP Left Nigeria On May 29, 2015 As 1$ Approaches ₦500 / Buhari’s title: No law states how a President should be addressed - NBA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

People In The Following States How Are They Doing, Hope They're Fine? by Chimarto: 7:51am On May 12
Sometime you won't hear any news from Yobe, Jigawa, Kebbi and Bauchi and you will be wondering if they're part of Nigeria.

Comparing to news coming out of their neighbors such as Sokoto, Zamfara or Borno it always about bandits and terrorism seem Kebbi, Jigawa, Bauchi and Yobe are having relative peace or what is going on? Why the total silent?

1 Like

Re: People In The Following States How Are They Doing, Hope They're Fine? by helinues: 8:00am On May 12
How are the people in the southern Nigeria doing?

Are they living in paradise currently?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: People In The Following States How Are They Doing, Hope They're Fine? by victory36(m): 8:01am On May 12
I think this is actually good news for them🤷 though there isn't much economic activities going on there

1 Like

Re: People In The Following States How Are They Doing, Hope They're Fine? by CountinBlessins(m): 8:05am On May 12
helinues:

Are the living in paradise currently?

All these uncivilized Dandaba are always quick to attack anything. What did he say now that you want to turn it to a North vs South thread ?

When they say go to school you will refuse and spend your time trolling on the Internet.

What warranted this derailing now tell us?

32 Likes

Re: People In The Following States How Are They Doing, Hope They're Fine? by helinues: 8:07am On May 12
CountinBlessins:

All these uncivilized Dandaba are always quick to attack anything. What did he say now that you want to turn it to a North vs South thread ?

When they say go to school you will refuse and spend your time trolling on the Internet.

What did I say that sound like attack in my comments?

At least before talking about some Northern states, how are the Southern states doing?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: People In The Following States How Are They Doing, Hope They're Fine? by Cindypresh(f): 8:07am On May 12
helinues:

Ebin pawa is choking everybody

When did you start caring about Nigerians after supporting and voting failures like buhari/tinubu to misrule the country

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: People In The Following States How Are They Doing, Hope They're Fine? by Zonefree(m): 8:13am On May 12
helinues:

How about you calm down and read his post again so you can understand the question.

In your quest to always defend failure, don't disgrace your lineage.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: People In The Following States How Are They Doing, Hope They're Fine? by Malroux: 8:14am On May 12
helinues:

Yes. We are in cloud nine. How about you in Damaturu?

5 Likes

Re: People In The Following States How Are They Doing, Hope They're Fine? by ottersberger(m): 8:21am On May 12
The southern states are also in the heat of things. But they are sorting through the garbage your fake first-class account president has dumped on the country.

They are doing just fine for themselves, in sharp contrast to their fellow countrymen and women up north, where hunger and frankly desperation have become a mainstay. Have you not heard that begging is now more prevalent in the North than ever before?.

By the way, your presence is missing in the naira crash thread on the front page. You cowardly ran and hid here to cause confusion as usual.

Helinues, Helinues, Helinues. How many times did I call you?.

2 Likes

Re: People In The Following States How Are They Doing, Hope They're Fine? by Iceberg3: 9:01am On May 12
helinues:

What did I say that sound like attack in my comments?

At least before talking about some Northern states, how are the Southern states doing?

Hope you are happy now that you have successfully ruined a good thread?!

4 Likes

Re: People In The Following States How Are They Doing, Hope They're Fine? by HypocriticalObi: 9:05am On May 12
Cindypresh:

Ebin pawa is choking everybody

When did you start caring about Nigerians after supporting and voting failures like buhari/tinubu to misrule the country
Ebin payin really stop their breathing in SE, fathers killing their children for food, mothers selling their babies likes goats, mothers abandoning their children and commit suicide.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: People In The Following States How Are They Doing, Hope They're Fine? by EmperorCaesar(m): 9:29am On May 12
CountinBlessins:

You're actually the dumbest person here

I'll never understand how and why u guys wail on behalf of others

You lots claim the North and other regions are suffering yet I've seen more threads from SE people about the situation of the country than I've ever seen from people of other regions

It means u actually feel the heat the most, dont wail on behalf of others...don't be half smart
Re: People In The Following States How Are They Doing, Hope They're Fine? by Cindypresh(f): 9:30am On May 12
HypocriticalObi:
Ebin payin really stop their breathing in SE, fathers killing their children for food, mothers selling their babies likes goats, mothers abandoning their children and commit suicide.

And looting rice on a moving truck, all of these happened in SW

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: People In The Following States How Are They Doing, Hope They're Fine? by EmperorCaesar(m): 9:31am On May 12
SE people dey claim say others dey suffer pass and na still them dey open thread dey wail pass

How illogical can a group be

Where's the sense in that wink cheesy cheesy

Chimarto:
Sometime you won't hear any news from Yobe, Jigawa, Kebbi and Bauchi and you will be wondering if they're part of Nigeria.

Comparing to news coming out of their neighbors such as Sokoto, Zamfara or Borno it always about bandits and terrorism seem Kebbi, Jigawa, Bauchi and Yobe are having relative peace or what is going on? Why the total silent?
Re: People In The Following States How Are They Doing, Hope They're Fine? by CountinBlessins(m): 9:34am On May 12
EmperorCaesar:

You're actually the dumbest person here

I'll never understand how and why u guys wail on behalf of others

You lots claim the North and other regions are suffering yet I've seen more threads from SE people about the situation of the country than I've ever seen from people of other regions

It means u actually feel the heat the most, dont wail on behalf of others...don't be half smart

What is this illiterate talking about ? Who was talking to this tout ?

Listen don't quote me again ! Talk to your fellow touts and stay off my comments.
Illiterate

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: People In The Following States How Are They Doing, Hope They're Fine? by Bahamas95(m): 10:35am On May 12
helinues:

3 Likes

Re: People In The Following States How Are They Doing, Hope They're Fine? by falcon01: 11:16am On May 12
Chimarto:

nothing is happening in those states except petty petty things
Re: People In The Following States How Are They Doing, Hope They're Fine? by HypocriticalObi: 11:44am On May 12
Cindypresh:

And looting rice on a moving truck, all of these happened in SW
it is better than selling, killing and committing suicide in the sE where they loot onions and ram

3 Likes

Re: People In The Following States How Are They Doing, Hope They're Fine? by Nadingo: 12:12pm On May 12
Chimarto:

We're doing just fine. Thanks for checking on us

3 Likes

Re: People In The Following States How Are They Doing, Hope They're Fine? by Cindypresh(f): 12:30pm On May 12
HypocriticalObi:
it is better than selling, killing and committing suicide in the sE where they loot onions and ram

And plantain banditry
Re: People In The Following States How Are They Doing, Hope They're Fine? by hakeemhakeem(m): 1:10pm On May 12
victory36:
I think this is actually good news for them🤷 though there isn't much economic activities going on there

Say who the kind of inflow of cash over there is huge from livestock to cash crops.
Re: People In The Following States How Are They Doing, Hope They're Fine? by Morbeta11(m): 1:55pm On May 12
CountinBlessins:

The guy is suffering from mayopathy of the brain....his little lifeline is nairaland, pardon him.
Re: People In The Following States How Are They Doing, Hope They're Fine? by EmperorCaesar(m): 1:59pm On May 12
CountinBlessins:

What is this illiterate talking about ? Who was talking to this tout ?

Listen don't quote me again ! Talk to your fellow touts and stay off my comments.
Illiterate

I chew touts like u for a living

I gave you a logical argument but as the coward son of the East that u are, u resorted to name calling

I've never met a bright person from that side...
Re: People In The Following States How Are They Doing, Hope They're Fine? by CountinBlessins(m): 2:09pm On May 12
EmperorCaesar:

I chew touts like u for a living

I gave you a logical argument but as the coward son of the East that u are, u resorted to name calling

I've never met a bright person from that side...

Illiterate has nothing to say and is using my words back at me because I called you a tout.

Guy you are a low life illiterate tout who steals for a living. You are a thief as phone thief.

If you are a graduate oya post your LinkedIn profile URL I dare you!!

Useless thief armed robber 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: People In The Following States How Are They Doing, Hope They're Fine? by LadyRosa(f): 2:13pm On May 12
Nadingo:
We're doing just fine. Thanks for checking on us

Someone from Bauchi has quoted and appreciated the thread. Whereas a dimwit who prefers to first attack than understand a thread, because of his ancestral madness almost ruined this thread.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria And Old School Politicians And Administrators / David Mark Survives, Wins Appeal In Jos / Court Denies Bode George Bail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.