Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,616 members, 7,847,588 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 09:37 PM

5 Keys To Kingdom Wealth - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 5 Keys To Kingdom Wealth (15962 Views)

Keys To Kingdom Advance You Must Know As A CHRISTIAN ___ Apostle Joshua Selman / Coronavirus Warning Goes Out To Kingdom Halls / How I Encountered The Of Kingdom Wealth Through A Vision Of Bishop Oyedepo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: 5 Keys To Kingdom Wealth by rexbuton: 7:11am On May 18
Kobojunkie:
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Spoken like one who is merely ignorant in his own religion! undecided
Scenario 1: Numerous examples exist of people who never tithed even once being successfully and remaining so even until their deaths
Scenario 2: You have the handful of religious cases who claim to be tithers who claim to have been successful as a result of their tithing
Scenario 3: You have numerous examples however of religious people remaining poor even after tithing for many years, some for more than a generation

Only a religious man would conclude even then that his tithing is a sure way to success... 🤣🤣🤣

You carry the matter for head like world cup 😂😂😂😂😂

I wan Dey pay. You no pay. Why the wahala?
I follow bible and pastor, you no follow? Why the wahala?
I no force you, I no complain give you , I no beg you, why you come Dey cry under my testimony? You be devil?
Re: 5 Keys To Kingdom Wealth by Kobojunkie: 12:10pm On May 18
rexbuton:
∆ You carry the matter for head like world cup 😂😂😂😂😂
I wan Dey pay. You no pay. Why the wahala?
I follow bible and pastor, you no follow? Why the wahala?
I no force you, I no complain give you , I no beg you, why you come Dey cry under my testimony? You be devil?
I carry am for head because you wove that entire epistle in your OP to hide what are obvious lies behind the mentions of God and Jesus Christ. You don't follow God or Bible. Rather, your follow you interpretations which Jesus Christ made known were nothing but lies --- of the doctrines and traditions of men --- which you hide behind the many verses all of them picked out of context. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Burial Of Two Victims Of Ozubulu Church Massacre (Photos) / Why Do Atheists Attack Mostly Christians? / Nigeria’s President Should Appoint Tb Joshua As An Official Advisor

Viewing this topic: PetroDolla2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.