Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,650 members, 7,851,219 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:16 PM

Peter Obi Celebrates Ọbá Kayode Adetona On His 90th Birthday - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Celebrates Ọbá Kayode Adetona On His 90th Birthday (13088 Views)

Peter Obi Celebrates With the United States of America - Pics / Peter Obi Celebrates His Wife, Margaret, On Her Birthday / Chukwuka Okonjo Celebrates His 90th Birthday (Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala's Father) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Ọbá Kayode Adetona On His 90th Birthday by Smartcitizen: 4:38am On May 13
favor914:
What point That some innocent people died trying to get food? Are you not Nigerian, why should it pain me, more than it pains you?

It is like you are spiting yourself, and you think it is me that you are mocking?

You cut your nose, to spite your ears? Very funny clown.

Innocent people kee!

No supporters of Tinubu are innocent because they were warned before hand that he was calamity waiting to happen but most of you refused based on tribe and religion.

What you are facing is the product of your actions on February 2023.
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Ọbá Kayode Adetona On His 90th Birthday by pandoragirigory: 7:36am On May 13
Riskymarvelous:
continue your hating OBI will always popular than your ancestors go and verify
You think everyone share your generational limitations and disappointment
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Ọbá Kayode Adetona On His 90th Birthday by kentokay71: 7:46am On May 13
Did obi greet the oba last year when he celebrated his birthday or has he ever done that before, tell me is the oba just celebrating birthday this year, we all know what obi is trying to do, you cannot give what you do not have, he is only pretending because he want to rule Nigeria by force, we shall see the outcome of all these emergency greetings here and there.
Melagros:
COMRADES, Obi's congratulations is the best and genuine, Tinubu's own is fake and also an eyeservice
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Ọbá Kayode Adetona On His 90th Birthday by pandoragirigory: 7:48am On May 13
MemphitzDgreat1:

See who's talking?
Better go and drink Obi Bitters before you die a miserable death caused by bad belle aching
That is how they have been dying miserable in your family, because this is contrary to what I experienced, but since you said, miserable dead will never stop in your family.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Ọbá Kayode Adetona On His 90th Birthday by HRMK: 8:44am On May 13
WETIN KONSAN AGBERO WITH OFALOD?THIS OBI IS REALLY WORKING TOWARDS 2027!BUT THE OBA IS NEITHER IGBO NOR CHRISTIAN WHO FORM HIS MAJOR SURPORTERS!!
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Ọbá Kayode Adetona On His 90th Birthday by Rebuke: 9:14am On May 13
favor914:
From the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks, If President Bola Ahmed Tinubu carry hunger come your family, no be my fault o.

If I voted for President Bola Ahmed Tinubu last general election, make Jehovah no allow me make that 100 million Naira this year.

Amen 🙏.

Tinubu poverty no go fit ever near me and my family, never!!! My own be say no dey talk rubbish about someone who no offend yhu.

Go and rest abeg......na who yhur vote even help?😅😅😅😅😅😅
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Ọbá Kayode Adetona On His 90th Birthday by Electorate: 12:19pm On May 13
Putindbutt:

Comedy of the century, coming from children of hate and bitterness, Lol. you want his soul to be full of bitterness like headless mob?

Take another bottle, the BATeria in you is too much for one bottle, maybe you need one truckload of Bitter Obi...grin grin grin

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Ọbá Kayode Adetona On His 90th Birthday by BENEAMATA: 7:27pm On May 13
HypocriticalObi:
Give it to your family members that you want them to die of kidney failure, the BATeria only exists in your family
And the dimwit you quoted not surprisingly keeps dragging the third placed , teenage girl sounding , Agulu cry-baby's name in the mud in a comical attempt at rebuttal . I mean , which Bitters has it's name come after the " bitters '? As in team dimwits be hailing bitter obi instead of Obi bitters ! not even a one eyed fella to lead their blind horde !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

GEJ Smiling With Sultan After Meeting On Boko Haram. Pic / Capital Oil Ifeanyi Uba Arrested Over N22bn Subsidy Fraud / Nairaland Politics Section Hall Of Shame 2012 - Grand Finale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.