Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,894 members, 7,844,869 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

Tobi Amusan Becomes Fastest Woman In The World, Defeats Danielle Williams - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Tobi Amusan Becomes Fastest Woman In The World, Defeats Danielle Williams (42583 Views)

Nigeria's Tobi Amusan Broke The World Record Twice In One Night / Divine Oduduru Becomes Fastest Man In The World, Smashes Bolt's record / Mohamed Salah Becomes Fastest Liverpool Player To Reach 50 Premier League Goals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tobi Amusan Becomes Fastest Woman In The World, Defeats Danielle Williams by Joystarn00: 7:07pm On May 12
rexchazy:
Go go girl make Nigeria (Not yoruba) proud because no body can bring you down even the fake doping test. One of those people that makes you proud to be a Nigerian
shey na igbo girl she be ?
Re: Tobi Amusan Becomes Fastest Woman In The World, Defeats Danielle Williams by YorubaForum: 7:29pm On May 12
goslowgoslow:

Na so the thing pain you? He who lives in glass house doesn't throw stones. Oluku!
Na real Mumu you be, from head to toe..

Ofeke.
Re: Tobi Amusan Becomes Fastest Woman In The World, Defeats Danielle Williams by YorubaForum: 7:31pm On May 12
shadrach77:

Chioma didn't hold a world record cry
I know you've been suffering from Mumuism, pele.
Re: Tobi Amusan Becomes Fastest Woman In The World, Defeats Danielle Williams by Konquest: 7:33pm On May 12
robosky02:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iOouI3kKIt0?si=97LFaIZ1899xli9h

Tobi Amusan was too good for the world who took her world title glory.

https://www.pulsesports.ng/athletics/story/tobi-amusan-world-record-holder-dusts-home-favourite-williams-to-become-fastest-woman-in-the-world-in-jamaica-2024051206193828325
That's truly awesome!

"'Tobi... She's got the vibe... Yeah she's got that vibe."

I'm looking forward to seeing her break her own World Record of 12:12 secs in due course and win the next Olympics 100 metres hurdles gold medal in that event.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iOouI3kKIt0

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tobi Amusan Becomes Fastest Woman In The World, Defeats Danielle Williams by rexchazy(m): 7:51pm On May 12
Joystarn00:
shey na igbo girl she be ?
She is from Ogun state
Re: Tobi Amusan Becomes Fastest Woman In The World, Defeats Danielle Williams by Manofthenight: 7:53pm On May 12
Huge. Congratulations to an iconic Yoruba woman.

1 Like

Re: Tobi Amusan Becomes Fastest Woman In The World, Defeats Danielle Williams by oloriooko(m): 7:57pm On May 12
Surprised she's not been lured to switch allegiance to Jamaica by her coach
what a career this lady been having
thank you for sticking with 9ja in spite of our inadequacies and corruption
wish you more laurels sis

1 Like

Re: Tobi Amusan Becomes Fastest Woman In The World, Defeats Danielle Williams by NzeChimereze1: 8:02pm On May 12
goslowgoslow:

Ada my foot.... don't bring your Igbo nonsense here.

You're such a dimw1t do you know that grin

1 Like

Re: Tobi Amusan Becomes Fastest Woman In The World, Defeats Danielle Williams by bigiyaro(m): 8:30pm On May 12
Congrats. Pls when returning to Nigeria, make you hold your "running levy"
Re: Tobi Amusan Becomes Fastest Woman In The World, Defeats Danielle Williams by Toluwanise247(m): 8:49pm On May 12
finallybusy:
I will believe it if she’s confirmed to be drug-free.
Werey because she’s not Igbo….
Re: Tobi Amusan Becomes Fastest Woman In The World, Defeats Danielle Williams by Dsimmer: 8:58pm On May 12
Kudos to her.
Re: Tobi Amusan Becomes Fastest Woman In The World, Defeats Danielle Williams by Benwallt(m): 9:05pm On May 12
Chucks13:

Best answer for the bittered soul.

Any good news about Nigeria is like a sting of desert scorpion to them.

Just ignore him he is one of Bittered obi slowpoke.

I really don't know why those guys have denied themselves of happiness just because Obi lost election. This same Obi could end up in APC tomorrow. I just pray they rediscover themselves.
Re: Tobi Amusan Becomes Fastest Woman In The World, Defeats Danielle Williams by Stargurl20(f): 9:13pm On May 12
I love Tobi. I'm proud of her. 🎉
Re: Tobi Amusan Becomes Fastest Woman In The World, Defeats Danielle Williams by McCoy9067(m): 9:15pm On May 12
Yorùbá girl, ọmọluabi atata, ọmọ ọkọ..... Keep soaring like eagle 🦅....
Re: Tobi Amusan Becomes Fastest Woman In The World, Defeats Danielle Williams by goslowgoslow(m): 9:25pm On May 12
NzeChimereze1:

You're such a dimw1t do you know that grin
You're such a dimw1t do you know that 🤣
Re: Tobi Amusan Becomes Fastest Woman In The World, Defeats Danielle Williams by goslowgoslow(m): 9:26pm On May 12
YorubaForum:

Na real Mumu you be, from head to toe..

Ofeke.
Lmao 😂🤣 painment...ozuor!
Re: Tobi Amusan Becomes Fastest Woman In The World, Defeats Danielle Williams by yomiracles: 9:44pm On May 12
The best ever!
Re: Tobi Amusan Becomes Fastest Woman In The World, Defeats Danielle Williams by Tonnyray: 9:54pm On May 12
I just love this girl.. so simple and amiable.
Congratulations Tobi.
Re: Tobi Amusan Becomes Fastest Woman In The World, Defeats Danielle Williams by faithfull18(f): 10:35pm On May 12
👍🏽
Re: Tobi Amusan Becomes Fastest Woman In The World, Defeats Danielle Williams by Brrrrrrrrrrr: 12:06am On May 13
I love this gyal.
Re: Tobi Amusan Becomes Fastest Woman In The World, Defeats Danielle Williams by Brrrrrrrrrrr: 12:07am On May 13
...leave am,na mumu
Toluwanise247:

Werey because she’s not Igbo….
Re: Tobi Amusan Becomes Fastest Woman In The World, Defeats Danielle Williams by Ishilove: 12:21am On May 13
Zonefree:

Women love fake things, it brings out the little beauty in them.

When she was on afro cut with no artificial nails, she's not that good looking compare to now she's with fake hair, fake nails, fake carved eyebrows, fake lip gloss, fake smile and fake wrist bands.

God really took His time to create man. No fake hair, no fake nails, no make up, no lip gloss, no carved eye brows yet Men still dey glitter.

God is wonderful.
So you actually sat down and typed this with a straight face??
Re: Tobi Amusan Becomes Fastest Woman In The World, Defeats Danielle Williams by Dicoomoba: 5:54am On May 13
finallybusy:
I will believe it if she’s confirmed to be drug-free.

She has past the test so what again she is not Igbo so she is well trained and cultured
Re: Tobi Amusan Becomes Fastest Woman In The World, Defeats Danielle Williams by Raph82(m): 6:01am On May 13
BewareOf419:
What is Hausa/Fulani women in Nigeria good for?
They are good for procreating almajiri children that will later become terrorists that Nigeria will be expending billions to manage. I owe nobody apology for this, and thunder will fire any1 that quotes me to tackle this.
Re: Tobi Amusan Becomes Fastest Woman In The World, Defeats Danielle Williams by ellizy(m): 6:11am On May 13
👍
Re: Tobi Amusan Becomes Fastest Woman In The World, Defeats Danielle Williams by robosky02(m): 7:21am On May 13
Zonefree:

Women love fake things, it brings out the little beauty in them.

When she was on afro cut with no artificial nails, she's not that good looking compare to now she's with fake hair, fake nails, fake carved eyebrows, fake lip gloss, fake smile and fake wrist bands.

God really took His time to create man. No fake hair, no fake nails, no make up, no lip gloss, no carved eye brows yet Men still dey glitter.

God is wonderful.

When money touch woman
Real beauty dey show
Re: Tobi Amusan Becomes Fastest Woman In The World, Defeats Danielle Williams by joshkke(m): 7:21am On May 13
Love this woman. Whom GOD has blessed...
Re: Tobi Amusan Becomes Fastest Woman In The World, Defeats Danielle Williams by Cowrdyorubas: 12:04pm On May 13
Benwallt:

Ipob, must you be bitter. There's nothing you can do about it.

Idiot act you age and stop typing like a boffoon .
Re: Tobi Amusan Becomes Fastest Woman In The World, Defeats Danielle Williams by NOwazobia: 1:27pm On May 13
All blacks, even down to the ones representing the western countries...

Hmmmm...
Re: Tobi Amusan Becomes Fastest Woman In The World, Defeats Danielle Williams by Agapeunit(m): 5:28pm On May 13
Benwallt:

She's from the great southwest. The one that chopped ban is from the hard drugs enclave. She is clean
Must u all come online everyday to promote tribalism? Why aint the youths of this country thinking about greatness,why tribalism always?
Re: Tobi Amusan Becomes Fastest Woman In The World, Defeats Danielle Williams by Benwallt(m): 5:31pm On May 13
Agapeunit:
Must u all come online everyday to promote tribalism? Why aint the youths of this country thinking about greatness,why tribalism always?

Preach the to everybody not to perceived antagonist

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tammy Abraham Hints At Switching Allegiance To Nigeria / Kelechi Iheanacho Undergoes Medical At Leicester City (Photos) / Messi, Kane, Neymar Nominated For Ballon D'or.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.