Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,857 members, 7,844,772 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

Tobi Amusan Becomes Fastest Woman In The World, Defeats Danielle Williams - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Tobi Amusan Becomes Fastest Woman In The World, Defeats Danielle Williams (42582 Views)

Nigeria's Tobi Amusan Broke The World Record Twice In One Night / Divine Oduduru Becomes Fastest Man In The World, Smashes Bolt's record / Mohamed Salah Becomes Fastest Liverpool Player To Reach 50 Premier League Goals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tobi Amusan Becomes Fastest Woman In The World, Defeats Danielle Williams by Agapeunit(m): 5:59pm On May 13
Benwallt:

Preach the to everybody not to perceived antagonist
I think u really need to read that my comment again!
Re: Tobi Amusan Becomes Fastest Woman In The World, Defeats Danielle Williams by Benwallt(m): 6:58pm On May 13
Agapeunit:
I think u really need to read that my comment again!

Alright. Let me do that.

Well digested, now, to answer the question, the election of 2023 brought with it never before seen scrutiny, viled and rude awareness to the consciousness of varying supporters of the different political divide fuelled by the desperation of the main actors to secure the centre.

Tribalism in Nigeria I think predates politics but politics plays great role in unmasking the relatively unknown evil that has now grown fat trunk and intimidating branches that have formed the umbrella over the vegetations below thereby denying them of a healthy growth.

Simply put, the greater percentage of Nigerian youths today are walking tribalistic beings and can be easily substituted for tribalism. While the politicians diss themselves in the daylight and connect at night to merrymaking the youth are busy whitewashing themselves with brutal exchanges from dusk to dawn oblivious of the consequences of their actions of no gain.

Summary; They youths are being played by the politicians and they have chosen to die for the course of whichever side they are affiliated rather than disagree to agree which in turn helps tribalism to fester effortlessly.

Whatever the camp I belonged to do or say is final vis-a-vis.

1 Like

Re: Tobi Amusan Becomes Fastest Woman In The World, Defeats Danielle Williams by Agapeunit(m): 8:18pm On May 13
Benwallt:

Alright. Let me do that.

Well digested, now, to answer the question, the election of 2023 brought with it never before seen scrutiny, viled and rude awareness to the consciousness of varying supporters of the different political divide fuelled by the desperation of the main actors to secure the centre.

Tribalism in Nigeria I think predates politics but politics plays great role in unmasking the relatively unknown evil that has now grown fat trunk and intimidating branches that have formed the umbrella over the vegetations below thereby denying them of a healthy growth.

Simply put, the greater percentage of Nigerian youths today are walking tribalistic beings and can be easily substituted for tribalism. While the politicians diss themselves in the daylight and connect at night to
Good bro,all i know is that the soonest we stop all this tribalism shit the better,the future of this country matters.
Re: Tobi Amusan Becomes Fastest Woman In The World, Defeats Danielle Williams by Benwallt(m): 8:50pm On May 13
Agapeunit:
Good bro,all i know is that the soonest we stop all this tribalism shit the better,the future of this country matters.

Well said brother

1 Like

Re: Tobi Amusan Becomes Fastest Woman In The World, Defeats Danielle Williams by Agapeunit(m): 10:18pm On May 13
Benwallt:

Well said brother
Thanks my brother.
Re: Tobi Amusan Becomes Fastest Woman In The World, Defeats Danielle Williams by BewareOf419: 9:36am On May 16
Raph82:
They are good for procreating almajiri children that will later become terrorists that Nigeria will be expending billions to manage. I owe nobody apology for this, and thunder will fire any1 that quotes me to tackle this.

You have said it all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tammy Abraham Hints At Switching Allegiance To Nigeria / Kelechi Iheanacho Undergoes Medical At Leicester City (Photos) / Messi, Kane, Neymar Nominated For Ballon D'or.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.