Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,807 members, 7,844,615 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Is This My Consistent Sport Betting Win A Luck? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Is This My Consistent Sport Betting Win A Luck? (1649 Views)

Get Daily Sport Betting Tips Here Free / Just In: Boy Win A Whooping Sum Of 50 Million On Bet9ja With 100 / I Will Never Do Sport Betting Again - Never! Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This My Consistent Sport Betting Win A Luck? by Darianboy4u: 10:16am On May 12
READ TO THE END & FOLLOW THIS THREAD AS I WILL BE DEMONSTRATING THIS TACTIC WITH LIVE MATCHES.

Tears rolled down my face!!! I just couldn't believe someone like me could cry. In fact, when I lost my mother who was the breadwinner of my family, even though I was bittered, I was surprised that I couldn't cry. But when a close friend of mine left me all to myself, I CRIED.

Why did I cry?

Back in 2017 when I was a secondary teacher in a private school, I came out of the school compound to get snacks. Immediately I stepped out, the very first thing that caught my attention was a brand new blue sport-like car. As I drew near the car, I was tempted to check the back of the car so that I could figure out the name of it. Of course, my intention was to check the selling price online. Without mincing words and before I thought of checking out the price of this exotic car, I knew the combined worth of all the cars — about 8 of them — packed in the school parking lot could not come close to the worth of the car.

Then, I noticed an I.D card inside the car with the full name of my close pal, an old-time school mate. I thought I was dreaming as I remembered how we suffered together back in school days.

This can't be my friend! This can't be Samson!!

Without wasting time, I ran into the school compound to check the school administrative office... He was not there. Thereafter, I went to the other side of the administrative office where the principal's office was located...before I stepped in, I heard his voice chatting with the teachers in the that office.

As I opened the door, I saw my close pal, Samson, looking so big, fresh, with tattoos all over his right hand. As I hug him, I knew my pains, misery and suffering were all over. I stayed right there with him even though I knew I was missing a class period in SS2.

To cut the long story short, we left the school compound together. As he opened the door of the car for me, I sat down waiting for him to drive off because in my mind i'd resolved to leave with him, and do whatever he did to be rich, and never return to a monthly paying work again. To my astonishment, he said he had an appointment somewhere. He begged me to wait at the school by 5pm so he could come pick me up for us to discuss.

I just couldn't teach till the school close. Then, I waited till 6pm, but no one showed up. I called the phone number he gave me, but it was a lady who kept answering the call.

"I'm sorry I can't connect you with him as he is busy at the moment
," the lady said. I calmed down and called back the next morning. And the number was no longer going through. I tried everything humanly possible to get through to this my close pal through the contact of my other school mates...all to no avail. In fact, one of them, a Yahoo guy, who lived close to him before he moved out of their neighborhood revealed to me that Samson was now A BIG TIME HACKER. Then, he added that I shouldn't bother looking for him BECAUSE HE WOULD NEVER DO ANYTHING TO HELP ME.

I was frustrated and downtrodden. Tears rolled down my face as I remembered how we both drank garri together, times without number, back in school days.

The frustration pushed me into doing things I never thought I could ever do in my entire life. I just kept going round the rat race...it was as if I was cursed as nothing worked. I was determined to be rich at all cost so that I could prove to Samson that without him I would be somebody in life.

Since nothing worked, I came up with an idea of betting on football matches so that u could become an overnight millionaires like I read of online.

Onward...

I bet times without number. I tried every betting system I heard of. I bought several e-books online from different guys — both 'whites' and 'blacks' — who claimed to be making thousands of naira and dollars online from their football betting system. In fact, nothing worked; I JUST KEPT WASTING MY SALARY until I decided to sit down and study the previously played football matches up to 2 years. It was a lot of work for me, but I was not tired as the drive to figure out what to do with my life drove me.

As I study all those matches, I figured out 7 things kept reoccurring in winning matches. At first I didn't take it serious. I de.posited #.5,0.0.0 into my B.e.t9ja account. And I won every match I played for straight 1 month. At last, I felt a huge sign of relief because I had found what would transform my life forever.

Later, I de.posited more and that was how I continued till I became a mil.lion.aire. After doing this consistently for 2&½ years, I felt it's high time I help as many frustrated young ones like me as I can.

Consequently, I will be posting the SIMPLE 7 VARIABLES that I used to get consistent win for 2&½ years so that you can tell if this is really luck or skill. Mind you, I won't just post them alone, i will be choosing live matches in this thread so that you can confirm what I said.

Kindly let me know if you are following.
Re: Is This My Consistent Sport Betting Win A Luck? by sleek214(m): 10:48am On May 12
Drop betting code, leave lectures

3 Likes

Re: Is This My Consistent Sport Betting Win A Luck? by SocialJustice: 10:59am On May 12
sleek214:
E no get anything, na noise maker.
Re: Is This My Consistent Sport Betting Win A Luck? by Darianboy4u: 11:01am On May 12
sleek214:

Okay... Since that is a faster method, I will go straight to the matches and start dropping betting codes.
Re: Is This My Consistent Sport Betting Win A Luck? by Darianboy4u: 11:23am On May 12
SocialJustice:
E no get anything, na noise maker.

Time will tell Mr. Justice
Re: Is This My Consistent Sport Betting Win A Luck? by sleek214(m): 11:24am On May 12
Darianboy4u:

Okay... Since that is a faster method, I will go straight to the matches and start dropping betting codes.
. We gather dey wait. Bet9ja code

1 Like

Re: Is This My Consistent Sport Betting Win A Luck? by Weezyclan(m): 12:58pm On May 12
following

1 Like

Re: Is This My Consistent Sport Betting Win A Luck? by victory36(m): 1:23pm On May 12
sleek214:
grin grin grin grin
Re: Is This My Consistent Sport Betting Win A Luck? by Bola4boy(m): 6:23pm On May 12
Patiently waiting bro

1 Like

Re: Is This My Consistent Sport Betting Win A Luck? by Darianboy4u: 11:39pm On May 17
Apologies for the INTENTIONAL delay... You may be surprised I used the word "intentional." I did that for a very good reason.

To be precise, I intentionally waited for some days before updating this thread so that I can allow the IMPATIENT ONES to ball out of the thread. Believe you me, anyone who is not patient will not achieve anything worthwhile from my strategy.

Here is my reason...

Some people upon discovering this thread will think it is one of those get-rich-quick schemes. If I can reiterate this a mil.lion times, I will do so so that you will know beforehand that you can't become an overnight millionaire with my 5-7 betting system.

In details, there are days the odd won't be more than 1.10 (single match) and some days you will see 1.46 (accumulated matches). Mind you, I cash out on a daily basis. Even back then when my stake was just #10,000, i would pocket #4,600 for some days while some days it can be as low as #2,200...giving me more than #70k in a typical month. But now as my stake is in the range of #100,000 - #200,000, i pocket #10k - #40k on a daily basis. Calculate my profit in a month for yourself without experiencing a single loss for more than 2 years.

And for those who are always too quick to insult anyone they meet online, I pity them because one day they will insult someone like Elon Musk or Jeff Bezos using anonymous Nairaland handlers when they are in search of an active Nairalander for a bil.lion dol.lars' project.

Onward...

For those of us still on this thread, I congratulate us for staying tuned. By tomorrow, I will start dropping betting codes. Just make up your mind on the REGULAR STAKE you can afford for now and stick to it for a month and see for yourself, and if you can afford more, good luck on your journey to a better 2024.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE.
Re: Is This My Consistent Sport Betting Win A Luck? by GJames(m): 10:56am On May 18
Following

1 Like

Re: Is This My Consistent Sport Betting Win A Luck? by LIVINGICONREBOR: 4:30pm On May 18
You talk way too much. All bark and no bite. Will you start dropping those codes already?
Re: Is This My Consistent Sport Betting Win A Luck? by Darianboy4u: 4:31am On May 19
I don't know why I can't post since yesterday. You can drop w.a.z.a.p details for update... APOLOGIES.
Re: Is This My Consistent Sport Betting Win A Luck? by Darianboy4u: 4:41am On May 19
I think Nairaland is not allowing posting of any numbers of any kind.

I got TWELVE GRAND yesterday. Today, I'm awaiting FORTY FOUR GRAND as my gain.

Good luck to us all.
Re: Is This My Consistent Sport Betting Win A Luck? by Darianboy4u: 4:54am On May 19
For yesterday: sixMBHthreeLtwo

For today: sixMGtwoFsevenQ

Understood?
Re: Is This My Consistent Sport Betting Win A Luck? by Darianboy4u: 3:32am On May 20
Darianboy4u:
For yesterday: sixMBHthreeLtwo

For today: sixMGtwoFsevenQ

Understood?

CONGRATULATIONS guys... I made a gain of forty four grand.

How many of us played it?
Re: Is This My Consistent Sport Betting Win A Luck? by Darianboy4u: 4:03am On May 21
Let's do it again today. I'm going for a gain of FORTY NINE grand.

Here is it for you to play, too, on B.t9ja: sixMPPQseveneight
Re: Is This My Consistent Sport Betting Win A Luck? by Darianboy4u: 9:18pm On May 21
CONGRATS again for today's result. I made FORTY NINE k today.

Stay tuned for the next co.d.e
Re: Is This My Consistent Sport Betting Win A Luck? by Darianboy4u: 1:35am On May 22
Here is it for today... Just a si.n.g.le one, as the other one is already being p.la.yed at midnight.

sixMSCMsevenT

I'm putting in three hu.nd.red kk for a ga.in of just THIRTY THREE Kk.
Re: Is This My Consistent Sport Betting Win A Luck? by Darianboy4u: 3:20pm On May 22
Darianboy4u:
Here is it for today... Just a si.n.g.le one, as the other one is already being p.la.yed at midnight.

sixMSCMsevenT

I'm putting in three hu.nd.red kk for a ga.in of just THIRTY THREE Kk.

We did it again today. Congratu.lations to everyone. I made THIRTY THREE KK.

1 Like

Re: Is This My Consistent Sport Betting Win A Luck? by Psady(m): 4:16pm On May 22
Carry on

1 Like

Re: Is This My Consistent Sport Betting Win A Luck? by Darianboy4u: 6:42pm On May 22
Psady:
Carry on

Okay Psady
Re: Is This My Consistent Sport Betting Win A Luck? by Chigorkizz(m): 6:55pm On May 22
Good

1 Like

Re: Is This My Consistent Sport Betting Win A Luck? by Goldmynemaniac: 10:30pm On May 22
I tanda here

1 Like

Re: Is This My Consistent Sport Betting Win A Luck? by Darianboy4u: 8:26am On May 23
It's another blessed day; let's do it again. I'm targeting FIFTY SEVEN Kk for the only single one available. Here is the deal:

sixMWfiveTtwoZ
Re: Is This My Consistent Sport Betting Win A Luck? by Chigorkizz(m): 10:34pm On May 23
Good one. Consistency is the key.

1 Like

Re: Is This My Consistent Sport Betting Win A Luck? by Darianboy4u: 2:26pm On May 24
Darianboy4u:
It's another blessed day; let's do it again. I'm targeting FIFTY SEVEN Kk for the only single one available. Here is the deal:

sixMWfiveTtwoZ

Cheers!!! Another successful one yesterday.

Enjoy the ride.
Re: Is This My Consistent Sport Betting Win A Luck? by Darianboy4u: 2:40pm On May 24
Chigorkizz:
Good one. Consistency is the key.

Of course, I made mention of that. It was as if I was dreaming for the straight 2&½ years that I experienced no loss.

Just don't joke with this system because even with TEN K, one's ga.i.n for a month will always be in the range of fifty to seventy. This is why I don't bother convincing people, again, that they can be a mil.lion.aire in less than a month with a cap sta.ke of HUND.RED K. In fact, most of my family members think I'm a yah.oo boy.

I can't but continue laughing...
Re: Is This My Consistent Sport Betting Win A Luck? by GJames(m): 3:16pm On May 24
No game today bro?
Re: Is This My Consistent Sport Betting Win A Luck? by Chigorkizz(m): 3:21pm On May 24
Darianboy4u:

Of course, I made mention of that. It was as if I was dreaming for the straight 2&½ years that I experienced no loss.

Just don't joke with this system because even with TEN K, one's ga.i.n for a month will always be in the range of fifty to seventy. This is why I don't bother convincing people, again, that they can be a mil.lion.aire in less than a month with a cap sta.ke of HUND.RED K. In fact, most of my family members think I'm a yah.oo boy.

Ur Whatsapp,bro
Re: Is This My Consistent Sport Betting Win A Luck? by Goldmynemaniac: 3:46pm On May 24
Darianboy4u:

Share you telegram username

1 Like

Re: Is This My Consistent Sport Betting Win A Luck? by Darianboy4u: 4:59pm On May 24
GJames:
No game today bro?

I have two ga.mes available for today, but, unfortunately, they are not available on Be.t.9.ja

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Your Team Of 11 From The Confederations Cup / The World's Highest Goalscoring Keeper Scores A Free-kick / You Want To Be Able To Control Your Nervousness? Go Learn Swimming

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.