Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,510 members, 7,865,147 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 12:58 PM

The Dark Pact: The Forbidden Spell Of Transference - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Dark Pact: The Forbidden Spell Of Transference (115 Views)

Breaking The Dark Market Cages / Join The Sashimi Temples For Fame, Wealth,protection And Spell Of All Kind For M / Join The Sashimi Temples For Fame, Wealth,protection And Spell Of All Kind For M (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Dark Pact: The Forbidden Spell Of Transference by HelpYourself(m): 10:54am On May 12
"What if I told you that in the old days of slavery, certain white traders had in their possession a Haitian witch mother, who became close to the white slave master's wife and eventually clued her into the dark apotropaic magic for children? It isn't really as simple as describing it as a pure protective spell, as most Haitian spiritual practices, if you are also familiar with them, are mostly centered around demonology and spell scrying.

Anyways, lest I digress, this witch mother noticed her slave master's wife had only one child, a sickly little boy whom she loved and worried so much about. Her husband, a chronic womanizer, had four other children from different concubines, and they all lived with them too.

Seeing the worry her slave master's wife was having for the future of the little boy, the witch mother decided to do the unthinkable and suggest to the lady the dark spell of transference. This spell was first practiced by the old gypsy witches, but when they fled persecution in the old Europe, they had to take their students from young girl children they happened upon in their journeys, for they couldn't stay too long in one place as the inquisition and Templars were constantly searching for them to be burnt alive. This spell is truly powerful but has a terrible price to pay for the child who is chosen to bear the brunt of the exchange.

This spell basically makes a covenant for the guarantee of success for your children, while one must be the vessel into whom all the misfortunes, vices, weaknesses, etc., of the other children would be transferred. If you have three children, you can choose one out of the three who will be a failure, to put it bluntly. This one child will never succeed at anything he or she tries: not marriage, not career, not trade. They will just be a failure. This exchange vessel will now guarantee the success of your other children.

The others will do very well; anything they touch will be successful without even trying too hard. They will go on to become leaders, top achievers, etc., but what they will never know, and must never know, is that their sibling's joy and good fortune have been sacrificed to ensure these siblings do well.

This one child will only know a life of pain, misfortune, hurt, and ridicule. No matter how hard you push, this child will never do well. It is a heavy spell and burden to impose on another, a truly terrible crime against a person. But it would surprise you to know that a lot of parents back then approached these gypsy witches with a child chosen for this, and all the misfortunes to befall their other children were cast upon this poor baby.

The barons and dukes of old who wanted to ensure their legacy through their children always chose a child of a concubine to use for this. Time and again, the wives of powerful men would sneak at night to these women to commit a child to this harrowing spell, all to secure the future of their chosen children.

This bit of history has been cleverly removed from white history because they became ashamed and began to fear the power of these gypsy witches, hence began hunting and murdering the women, all in the name of the church, aka the inquisition.

These women had no choice but to flee, while some of their students chose to return to the hinterlands like Salem, where unfortunately, a lot of them met their end.

Some of the rest who fled left Europe entirely; some ended up taking girl child students from foreign tribes and races and taught them these dark arts.

A similar variant of this spell is tying an animal to a child, so whatever misfortune that was to befall the child was instead deflected to the animal, but this is also cruel and unjust to do to such an innocent animal.

With time, these witch mothers stopped teaching this spell to their wards, and with time, knowledge of how to properly cast this spell was lost to history. But recently, more and more cases of this spell being used are common, as there is a new resurgence in the spiritualist communities globally. With renewed interest in demon evocations and spirit walking, there is a renewed global interest in the darkest of witchcraft these days.

I will always be an advocate of controlled knowledge sharing; I believe if you know only of the good side without knowing of the dark, then you are powerless when faced with an attack. But at the same time, certain dark knowledge does expose you to harm, hence why I say controlled. Also, when it comes to power, I say controlled because from my own experience, I have seen mankind cannot be trusted with true powerful spiritual knowledge, hence I understand why the beings hold so much away from mankind.

We tend to abuse all we have access to.

The Nazi party and Adolf Hitler were very interested in this spell amongst all their other numerous occultic databanks they wanted to amass to further secure the position of the race he believed he could create grin

I apologize if the smiley I used above offends anyone; it's just that when I was studying the occultic meddlings of the Nazi party and their primary Mr. Adolf Hitler, I find it amusing how deluded he was, how he, like all misinformed spiritual meddlers, believes mankind is the center of all creation wink

How conceited and deluded they truly are indeed grin

Anyways, I will always be a proponent of information acquisition, but only when it is done responsibly and for the right reasons. If you weren't born with a spiritual gift like clairvoyance, clairaudience, spirit walking, etc., you have no business reading up or trying to acquire these gifts. You can learn how they work strictly for academic reasons, but to delve into spiritism trying to get a gift the creator never saw you needed, then you are only searching for problems you are better off missing.

Ask any high degree Ogboni or any other occultic high-level individual; ask them just how honky-dory their life is. Learn the difference between your wants and your needs.

I have said this so many times."

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Dark Pact: The Forbidden Spell Of Transference by Semental1: 9:52pm On May 12
Seems this is still obtainable here in this country.Stories are abound where a child becomes an slowpoke while the father and other children prosper. I know a case of a politician in a town close to mine. Life is really so deep that what we see and seem to understand might be mirage and far less than a tip of iceberg.

Few months ago I read a post here on nairaland were a guy posted that he is required to return to his village in Anambra from Central Africa Republic for rituals that will bond him and a crocodile ( I chose the above words cos I don't know how to put it rightly) as a replacement for his dead mother who had the bond with the animal before her death.

I ask, in a situation where such a spell is cast on a person, can such spell be removed for the victim to lead a normal life?
Re: The Dark Pact: The Forbidden Spell Of Transference by HelpYourself(m): 10:19am On May 14
Semental1:
Seems this is still obtainable here in this country.Stories are abound where a child becomes an slowpoke while the father and other children prosper. I know a case of a politician in a town close to mine. Life is really so deep that what we see and seem to understand might be mirage and far less than a tip of iceberg.

Few months ago I read a post here on nairaland were a guy posted that he is required to return to his village in Anambra from Central Africa Republic for rituals that will bond him and a crocodile ( I chose the above words cos I don't know how to put it rightly) as a replacement for his dead mother who had the bond with the animal before her death.

I ask, in a situation where such a spell is cast on a person, can such spell be removed for the victim to lead a normal life?

It is not a very common spell and not easily done. So it can't be as common as you assume . No average person can cast this spell due to the beings involved and the exchange required but yes I know of some cases.

Secondly as I hinted at earlier it is not a very common spell due to the high level requirements and when encountered it can not be removed by just anyone else the person will die in the process for it is a high level pact with one not so easily conjured.. I can factually tell you there are not many alive who can evoke this one.

Victims usually go through life not knowing they are afflicted with such because they rarely make it to old age, either suicide or depression induced addiction that leads death

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Best OST To PST Converter Tool / Obaseki Bans Activities Of Okaigheles, Declares War On Cultism / Rivers State Detains Oil Workers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.